A Wild Hold'em Game Ch. 04

Story Info
The action escalates for Cindy.
3.9k words
4.69
51.7k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

As is my custom, I woke fairly early. I peeked in on Cindy and she was still asleep. I put on the coffee and sat to finalize my day's plan. Once the coffee was done I poured a cup and went back to check on Cindy again.

She was just starting to stir so I sat on the edge of the bed and just ogled her tits for a moment. As her eyes opened I reached over and started to gently stroke her nipples.

Very softly.

She moan/groaned.

"A little sensitive, are they?" I quipped.

She smiled slightly, "Mmm hmm"

I kept stroking and teasing them as they quickly became erect. The groaning part was replaced by pure moans of pleasure. As the sensation heightened I started to tweak and pull on them too, but very gently. I added my mouth to the mix, licking and sucking one while playing with the other.

Just looking at Cindy is an immense pleasure. She looked good enough to eat. So I did. I buried my face in her bald snatch. The first swipe of my tongue through her slit nearly took my breath away, she tasted so good. I've never tasted a woman who was so sweet between her legs. First I licked and nibbled on her pussy lips. Then I started to probe her hole with my tongue, finally shoving it as deep as I could. Lastly I started to work on her clit. Licking it turned to sucking it, which ultimately turned to chewing on it gently. She was positive writhing . When she was at the point of nearly cumming, I stopped yet again.

"OH GOD SCOTT, PLEASEEEE!" she groaned.

It took every bit of will power I had not to fuck her silly right then and there, but I was determined to stick to my plan and was positive it would be worth it in the end. I was also looking forward to making her cum on my tongue. I love to give head almost as much as I love to receive it, and I'm damn good at it even if I do say so myself!

I released her restraints and helped her up off the bed. Her legs were positively shaky!

We headed out into the living room. I offered her a cup ofcoffee, which she gladly accepted. I got myself a refill too.

As I handed it to her, "Scott, can we take out this butt plug now?" she asked hopefully.

"Sure, if you want to. But you need to know that when I do, I'm going to replace it with something even bigger!"

She immediately got my point.

"Maybe a little later then" she said with a small grin.

We sat and sipped our coffee in silence while I admired her voluptuous body.

I finished my coffee and set the cup down. I stood and reached my hand out to her.

"It's time" I said simply as I led her to the horse.

She groaned softly, knowing what was coming. I positioned her over the horse and restrained her tightly. I started to play with her cunt and soon had her on the edge of cumming one more time.

Once I stopped fingering her, I grabbed the base of the plug and started to pull steadily. It started sliding out and then with an audible 'pop' came free. She let out a little squeal. I immediately started working lube up her asshole as it stayed gaping. As soon as I was satisfied she was well lubricated I placed my rock hard cock against her opening and started to push. Naturally she tensed up. Without easing up I gave her ass a sharp slap and told her to relax. That only made matters worse momentarily, but then she tried to relax.

My cock was steadily disappearing up her ass. Watching it go was a wonderful sight. She was incredibly tight and was grunting and groaning as I stuffed her full of cock. I kept a steady pressure though, and it didn't take all that long before I was balls deep in her back door.

I started to pump, slow and short strokes at first but progressively longer and faster. Her asshole was squeezing my cock hard, it felt fucking great. I knew I wouldn't last very long which was perfectly okay with me. I was sure it would be okay with Cindy too!

"Oh FUCK Scott, it feels like your splitting me in two" she groaned.

Oblivious, I just kept increasing the pace until I was stroking nearly the whole length in and out at a quick pace.

"Oh God! Please stop! PLEASE!" she wailed, clearly in pain.

It just turned me on all the more. I picked up the pace even more. I was almost there. Suddenly my balls tightened and I started filling her bowels with hot, sticky cum. It was a strong orgasm that lasted quite a while. Once I finally stopped, I pulled my cock out and my legs nearly gave out. I staggered to the nearby chair and flopped down, spent.

She was obviously sobbing quietly. Once I could stand I went over and started pulling and pinching her clit. Soon she was groaning with the residual pain and moaning with the frustrating pleasure, both at once. When she reached the edge for what must have seemed like the millionth time, I stopped and began to undo the restraints.

"God Scott, PLEASE OH PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" she implored. The frustration was clearly starting to get to her. GOOD!

"Soon my little slut, soon" I assured her.

I fixed us a light bite to eat and we consumed slowly and without conversation. After we'd eaten she asked if she could go clean up a bit, even take a shower. I told her to go ahead and got her a towel and stuff.

"But if you so much as touch yourself, the rule about no crop will be eradicated and I'll use it on your tits!" I said menacingly.

She blanched, but said nothing. I think she knew by then that I didn't make idle threats, though I had no intention of following through. I just wanted to make sure she didn't cum yet. I was pretty sure that would do it. Nevertheless, I stuck my head in the bathroom door a couple of times just to be sure she was behaving herself.

I went in my own bath and took a very quick shower myself.

Once we regrouped in the living room, me in a pair of sweats, her in nothing but a smile, we sat and talked. Other than our dress, in her case, lack thereof, it was a perfectly normal conversation between two people getting to know each other better. I was starting to see that her bitchy behavior was a shell that protected a very soft inside. She'd had some pretty tough stretches of life and it had made her defensive. I was glad to learn that since she'd married Fred, life had been much better, well at least until now. I was really starting to like her and was certainly looking forward to fucking her and soon!

It wasn't long before I was getting horny again. I'm lucky in that I have rather amazing recuperative power and can usually get it up rather soon after cumming.

"Aren't you getting horny yet?" I asked her, teasing.

I got quite a look, but no answer. One wasn't required.

I stood up and removed my sweats. My cock was semi hard already. The smile on her face and the look of pure lust in her eyes was amazing. I was sure she figured she was finally going to get laid, and she was soon, but not quite yet. I sat on the couch and crooked my index finger indicating she should come to me. She wasted no time in complying.

When she reached me with an expectant look on her face I explained, "You have to earn it first. Whether or not you get to cum now depends on how good you suck my cock! And if you want any chance at all, it better be a damn sight improved over last night!"

She bent to her task with much greater enthusiasm than she had the prior evening. She caressed my balls in one hand and started slowly pumping the base of the shaft with the other. She wrapped her lips around the head and licked and sucked with vigor as she bobbed up and down. She still couldn't take much length, less than half I'd say, but as she progressed she was able to take a little more every couple of minutes until she was covering nearly two thirds of the length on the down stroke. She gagged a couple of times, but all and all it was a pretty fucking good blowjob I had to admit. Dramatically better than before. It felt really good and I was happy just to lay back and enjoy the sights sounds and feelings of this sexpot sucking on my tool. I knew that having cum so recently I was going to last a good long time, which was exactly what I wanted. The way she was manipulating my balls was turning me on faster than I expected however.

After quite a while I was starting to approach my orgasm. It was building up slowly still and I could tell it was going to be good and intense. I considered placing my hands on her head so she didn't pull off when I started cumming, but decided to see what she'd do of her own volition. The pressure had built to the point where I could hold back no longer. I started to pulse jet after jet of cum in her mouth. To my great pleasure she stuck with it, sucking and swallowing as much as she could while I continued to cum.

When the spasms subsided she finally let my cock slip out of her mouth and with a big smile looked up at me, licked her lips provocatively and made an exaggerated swallowing motion. She hadn't been quite able to contain the full load and a small stream of cum had run out of both corners of her mouth and down her chin, dripping on her large tits. It was a very sexy sight.

I just laid back and closed my eyes, breathing hard. She got up and headed to the bath to clean up. It was several minutes before she returned. She had a big smile. She crawled up on the couch next to me and wrapped her arms around me, laid her head on my shoulder and just sort of, well, purred. She seemed quite pleased with herself.

She just sat there holding me while my breathing returned to normal and my pulse slowed.

Finally after allowing me to recover a long while she spoke, whispering in my ear, "Do I get to cum now?"

"You thought you were that good, huh?" I teased.

"What did you think?" she cooed.

"It wasn't too bad" I said as deadpan as I could.

She playfully slugged me in the arm, "Not good enough you'd want more huh?"

I couldn't help chuckling, "I didn't say that!"

"Then it's my turn to cum, PLEASE Scott!" the desperation showing in her voice.

Still teasing I said, "Well, it was good enough to earn you the chance to cum."

She tensed slightly at the word 'chance' figuring there was a catch.

"What do you mean?" she asked warily.

"Come on, I'll show you" was my noncommittal reply.

I led her over to near where I had a hanging plant suspended from a hook in the ceiling.

"Wait here" I instructed.

I returned shortly with a pair of wrist cuffs that each had a rope attached. I also had a spreader bar that had ankle cuffs attached to each end.

Without explaining what I intended, I removed the plant from the hook and set it aside. I attached the cuffs to her wrists and raised her hands over her head. I then tied loops in the two ropes and adjusted the length until I could hook the loop over the plant hook. At this point she was standing there flat footed with her arms over her head, but not really stretched.

The sight of those huge tits, with her arms straight up, was awesome!

Next I inched her legs apart until the spreader bar would fit between them. I then attached it, using the cuffs, to her ankles. When I'd spread her legs it lowered her just enough so that her arms were now pulled tight, though her feet were still flat on the floor. Not so tight as to be uncomfortable, but she couldn't move much. Some, but not much, which was exactly what I wanted!

It was time to explain.

"Okay, here's the deal. First I'm going to stimulate your cunt for a while, then I'm going to stimulate your tits. Simple as that. I'll keep going back and forth until you either cum or ask me to stop. You don't have to use your safe word, just tell me you want me to stop and I will and then our little game will be over. As long as you choose to keep going, every time I alternate between your cunt and your tits I'll do a longer, stronger stimulation than the time before. Got it?" I asked in conclusion.

By now she knew enough to be suspicious, but just nodded.

I began fingering her pussy, avoiding much direct contact with her clit. She was wet already when I started so I could easily slide a couple of fingers in and out. It didn't take long for her to get even wetter and for little purring noised to start escaping her lips.

That was enough for the first round. I transferred my attention to her tits. I started licking one nipple while flicking the other with a finger I spent a few minutes alternating between her two breast before stopping and transferring my interest back to her twat.

This time as I explored her love tunnel, I located and rubbed her G spot some. I also let my thumb stroke her clit quite a bit more. This time the purrs were becoming moans of pleasure and the smile on her face said it all! Soon she was flooding my hand with her juices and starting to rock her hips back and forth. I figured it was time to move back to her chest. She groaned with disappointment when I stopped.

I began as before, very gently rubbing and licking her nipples. Once they were fully erect I changed tacks and started to tweak, pinch and pull them both. One between each thumb and forefinger. Not hard enough to hurt, but I was sure they were still very tender from the clamp treatment I'd given them the night before and I wanted them ultra-sensitive for what would come a little later. I kept at it, increasing the strength of the pinches and pulls as she got more turned on, until I finally saw her wince when I gave them a little twist as I pulled.

Back to her pussy, and though I'd told her each cycle would be more intense than the one before, I essentially repeated the previous turn, working two fingers inside her and rubbing her G spot while thumbing her clit. I did let her get even closer to cumming this third time, but not all that much.

When I stopped she groaned, "Oh God! Please Scott!"

I just chuckled again and began on her tits exactly as I'd done the time before too. However this time I had a different agenda. After a moment or two of the pulling and twisting, once the wincing became more pronounced I stopped and hefted her left breast in the palm of my left hand. She had her eyes closed and didn't see me raise my hand, so she didn't expect the smart slap on her tit flesh that I delivered.

"OW!" she screamed, more in surprise than pain, though I knew it had stung some.

Her eyes flew open and she looked more confused than anything else. She was about to discover that the 'stimulation' to her tits was going to escalate at a significantly higher pace than the corresponding 'stimulation' to her cunt. You see, while I fully intended to keep my word about increasing both stimulations each time, I had no intent of letting her cum. I would see to it that the abuse her tits took would become too much for her to tolerate before she could cum.

I slapped her tit a few more times, with about the same amount of sting, being sure to strike the nipple, whose sensitivity I had so carefully heightened, on most of the slaps. Then I switched to her right tit and gave it the same treatment. I wanted to be gentle enough that it just stung some and wasn't extremely painful, yet! I still wanted her to think she had a chance to cure the incredible ache I knew I'd instilled between her legs.

I went back to her pussy again, the stinging in her tits having driven her arousal down a bit, I was able to stimulate her clit more directly and longer, therefore keeping my word but without letting her get any closer to cumming than before.

As I worked her clit she moaned with pleasure, "Oh YES! Oh that's goooodddd!" and she worked her crotch into my hand as much as she could given her restraints. I worked her up the most yet, letting her get fairly close to cumming, but not quite to the edge, before I stopped.

"Scott, PLEASE don't stop OH PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" she begged.

Her desperation was mounting. Exactly what I wanted. I intended to have her at a fever pitch and then work her tits over enough to make her tell me to stop.

The next assault on the tits was exactly that. I skipped the gentle part totally and began by pull and twisting her puffy nipples.

Almost immediately, "Ow, Ow! That hurts!" was forthcoming.

I stayed with that a little while before switching to the slapping. This time with more force than before, far more than stinging I was certain.

"NO! Scott NO, OH PLEASE NO!" she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks as I continued, since she hadn't specifically asked me to stop.

I only relented when I was sure any more and she'd tell me to stop. I wasn't ready for that yet, I wanted one more cycle first.

This time I used both hands on her twat, fingering her hole deeply and stoking her G spot while pinching and pulling directly on her clit with the other. She was so worked up that the rough treatment was still propelling her toward a massive orgasm, though she'd be tender as Hell after. Another factor which I'd planned on!

As she got close her frantic need began to show, "PLEASE DON'T STOP! OH GOD SCOTT DON'T STOP! PLEEAAASSSEEEEEEE!"

I kept at it until she was jerking against her bindings, thrusting her cunt lewdly back and forth. Her body started to quiver and I quickly removed my hands. It was absolutely the closest she'd come yet. She began to cry with frustration.

Immediately I started slapping her tits again, being sure to catch the nipple on each stinging blow. These were significantly harder than before and I knew she wouldn't be able to take it for long. Her entire globes of flesh were becoming an angry red. I did not intend to stop this time until she finally broke down and begged!

Think what you will of me, but I was rock hard again in spite of the two recent orgasms I'd had. I was assuredly counting on my plan working at the end of this!

In conclusion she'd had all she could stand.

"OH GOD SCOTT! I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE! STOP, PLEASE STOP!" she sobbed.

And of course I did. She just sagged, sobbing in pain and frustration.

I slowly knelt and removed the spreader bar, then stood and took the rope loop off the hook, at last removing the wrist cuffs. She just stood there, with her chin slumped on her chest. Sobbing and heaving.

After a few moments she gathered herself and raised her head to look at me. Her eyes were full of fury. I saw her glance down at my massive hard on, jutting proudly up and away from my body, dying for some action.

Her eyes came back to mine.

"Take that huge piece of meat and stuff it in my cunt and fuck me! FUCK ME HARD! NOW!" she angrily yelled.

I burst into a huge grin, exactly what I'd been waiting for!

"All you had to do was ask!" I said smart assed.

I grabbed her hand and roughly pulled her over in front of the fireplace, where a very large sheepskin rug lay. One that had been used for this many a time before. I laid her down on it and nearly dove between her legs. There was no need for preliminaries or any gentleness, I buried my cock balls deep in one thrust and started to pound away at her cunt.

In mere seconds she screamed out, cumming hard. The release of that pent up sexual need causing her to scream and buck so hard she nearly tossed me off. She clawed at my back and started fucking me back as hard as I was fucking her. She was insatiable. She came over and over and over. Thanks to the two orgasms I'd had earlier I was able to last a very long time.

12