A Wild Night At The Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Another night of adventures at a swing club.
2.3k words
4.22
60.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
94 Followers

After our amazing night at the club with Tina and John, we knew we had to have more. We were both so excited by the experience. We decided that we would go back the next weekend. To try and top ourselves, we decided to try something a little different. Instead of staying together, we'd separate once we got there.

That Saturday we were off again, on our way back to the club. This time Ava wore a very tight blouse that ended just below her tits, showing off her stomach, and a short, tight skirt that accentuated her every curve. She clearly was wearing no bra, but what surprised me even more was that she also was wearing no panties. She hadn't mentioned it, but on the drive, her skirt slid up, exposing her bare pussy.

Just as we planned, when we got to the club we went our separate ways. We got to the bar, kissed, wished each other well, and split. I sat at one end of the bar, and she at the other. It wasn't long before she was joined. He was a big, muscular guy, and he and Ava chatted for some time before I was approached.

A very cute girl sat next to me. She reminded me very much of Britney Spears. She was very petite, but had fairly large breasts, and a hot, tight little body. She had the same hair style as Britney, and she wore a low-cut silver blouse that showed plenty of cleavage, and a short black skirt, with strappy high heel shoes. She appeared to be pretty young, and I thought to myself how odd it was that this hot young thing needs to be at a swing club to pick up a guy.

She introduced herself as Stacy. After some chit-chat, I glanced over to see what my wife was up to, and saw that she was gone. I looked around the room, and she was nowhere in sight. I learned that Stacy was only 19 and this was her first time at a place like this. I explained to her that this was only my second time here and that I was married. Being that this was a swing club, she didn't mind my being married.

As we talked, I placed my hand on her smooth leg and she almost jumped through the ceiling. She laughed and said "Sorry about that, I'm just a little nervous about being here and everything, but you can leave your hand there." And I did. As we talked I rubbed my hand up and down her leg, trying to relax her a bit. I must have because she made the first move, leaning in and kissing me deeply on the lips. I kissed back and after a long, sexy kiss, I suggested we go somewhere a little more comfortable.

She kissed me deeply again, before standing up. As we walked to the back room, I placed my hand on her back, and I could feel her trembling. I felt kind of bad for her, but at the same time, I was very excited knowing I was going to be fucking this awesome looking young girl. When we got to the back room, I led her to a couch in the far back corner. As we walked towards it, she looked around, taking in all the sights and sounds of people fucking in all different forms and combinations. I too looked around, but I didn't see my wife Ava anywhere.

We sat down and went right back to kissing. As we kissed my hands started to roam her body. I slid my hand down to her belly and started caressing my way up under her blouse until I reached her tits. She moaned as I fondled them. I played with them through her bra. They were pretty big for a girl her size, but they felt real to me. I pulled her bra down beneath her right tit and teased her nipple, taking it between my fingers and thumb and twisted and pinched it. She must have been enjoying it because the more I played, the harder she kissed me.

Soon she too started to roam and unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off. She rubbed her hands over my chest and stomach, before reaching down and placing her hand over the bulge in my pants, letting out a low guttural moan. She then pulled back from me, and pulled her own blouse up and over her head. I helped her with her bra, exposing her beautiful tits. They were absolutely perfect. Full and round with small golden nipples. I took hold of them and lowered my mouth to her left one. I flicked my tongue over her little nipple, while I pinched it with my fingers. She was going wild kissing my face and neck and chest. Again she began to rub up and down my cock. I moved my head lower and began kissing her tight little stomach. When I reached her navel, I stuck my tongue in it and licked which made her jump again. I looked up at her and smiled, then unbuttoned her skirt. I pulled it off, leaving her in only a tiny silver thong. I kissed around her mound. Above it, on her legs and hips, teasing her while also trying to calm her. I then planted a kiss on her panty-covered twat. She didn't seem startled so I kissed again and again, and began licking it, tasting her juice through her panties. When I felt she was ready, I hooked my thumbs under the waistband and slowly pulled them down and over her pussy as I stared deeply in her eyes.

I moved my head up and kissed her deeply, as I reached down and rubbed her cunt with my hand. She was bald as an eagle down there. She was also drenched. Again, I began kissing my way down her body, very, very slowly. It must have been too much for her to take, because while I was playing with her tits, she pushed my head down between her legs. As I began licking her lips, she moaned and wiggled beneath me. I grabbed hold of her lips and held her down as I went at her wildly. I'm usually very gentle, but I was going wild, and I knew she was too. I licked and nibbled for what felt like an eternity until she cried out and covered my lips with even more of her sweet nectar.

As she came down from her orgasm, she flipped me onto my back on the couch. She undid my belt, and practically ripped my pants off, followed by my underwear. I was rock hard when my cock was exposed. She looked up at me and smiled before taking me in her mouth. For being so young, this girl was an expert. The first thing she did was spit on my cock, giving it plenty of lubrication. She licked up and down my shaft, while jerking me with her hand. I knew if this went on for much longer, I'd be spent, so I reached down and guided her head up towards mine.

She climbed up on top of me. As she nibbled her way around my throat and neck, she reached down and guided my cock to her hole. She rubbed my length along her lips and clit before lowering herself down slowly allowing my whole cock to be engulfed by her. She was incredibly tight. She pulled her head back from mine, sitting up straight. As she rode me, she lifted herself up until I was almost out of her and then slammed herself down on me. The feeling was incredible. I watched as this amazing looking young girl rode me like an animal. It was an incredible sight, almost too good to believe. I knew it was going to end soon as I felt my juices boiling in my cock. Sure enough after only a few seconds, I yelled out as I blew my load in Stacy's tight love box. As she pulled herself off me, I could see my spunk dripping out of her down onto her leg. Her sweaty body collapsed on top of me, kissing me deeply.

We sat there for some time, both of us worn out from the encounter. As we sat there, I looked over at another couch, seeing my Ava. She was there with another man, not the one I had seen her talking to before. She was completely naked, but the man was fully clothed. He too seemed to be pretty well built, but not as much so as the first man. The two of them were not alone though. They were joined by another woman. She too was completely naked. She was a very attractive older woman. She wasn't what I'd call a fat woman, but she had a few extra pounds on her. She had long brown hair, with a few grays sprinkled in. She also had a big pair of breasts, at least a D-cup. She had a large, well-rounded ass with plenty of meat on it, but not so much that it looked sloppy. She had a very nice, mid-forties-ish body.

Ava leaned in to kiss the woman as the man looked on. They kissed passionately as their hands roamed each other's bodies. From where we were sitting, we had a great view directly at the couch. The woman soon leaned down and took one of Ava's tits in her mouth. After a few moments, my wife leaned in and returned the favor.

The woman then pushed Ava down on her back and licked and sucked her way down to her pussy. The woman must have known what she was doing, because Ava started going crazy. She was moaning and yelling so loud that some of the others in the room turned to see what all the excitement was. Ava was writhing and bucking like wild.

As Stacy and I watched, my cock came back to life. We started to pleasure each other as we watched the show. By this time, the man on the couch with Ava and this woman hand completely undressed and he too was stroking himself as he watched the action.

Before long, Ava started convulsing and yelling, and then fell back onto the couch, lying still, obviously spent from the attention she had received. After catching her breath and getting back some of her energy, my wife pushed the woman onto her back and began exploring her body. Ava paid considerable attention to the woman's tits, pushing them together and licking her way around them. As Ava began to move lower, I saw that the woman had a full grayish-brown bush above her cunt. It was a wonderful sight to see as my wife reached her bush and began eating the woman out. My wife must have learned something from her practice last week on our friend Tina, because the woman too seemed to be enjoying my wife's efforts. Seeing my wife's ass sticking up in the air in front of him must have been too much for the stud, because he sat up and positioned himself behind Ava, then entered her from behind as she ate the woman's cunt. As he entered her, my wife turned to look at him, kissed him for a few moments, and then went back to work.

Stacy continued to stroke me as I fingered her, but again I felt that familiar string deep within me cock. I grabbed her head and kissed her, then pushed her lips down onto my manhood. Again, she worked her wonderful craft on my meat. I turned my attention back to the scene unfolding before me. My wife was still working on her new friend as the stud fucked her from behind. He had placed his hands on her hips, pulling her back into him. He pulled out of her with a thud, his dick slapping her on the ass. He gave it a few quick thrusts, and then exploded his load all over Ava and the other woman.

It was all too much for me to take and I shot my wad deep into Stacy's throat. She swallowed every drop, then kissed me, picked up her clothes, and left. I watched as her tight little ass walked away, taking in everything I'd just done to that incredible little body.

I looked back to see my wife bring her friend to the brink of orgasm. She had her hands on the back of Ava's head, pulling her down into her box, and controlling her actions by moving her head back and forth. The woman soon relented and fell back, exhausted. In one slow, long stroke, my wife licked her way from her pussy lips, up over her navel and stomach, between her breasts, over her throat, to the woman's lips, and thrust her tongue into her throat, giving the woman a taste of her own juices.

Ava broke the kiss, stood up and got dressed and headed back to the bar, completely ignoring the guy that had just fucked her moments ago. I hurriedly dressed myself and went to catch up with her.

On the drive home, I told her all about Stacy and the fun we'd had and about how I'd watched her with the older woman. She explained to me that the woman was in her early fifties, and that she was a friend of her mother's while Ava was growing up. Not only that, but she had even baby say Ava a few times. Ava had known that the woman had a wild side, because her mother had long ago stopped talking to her, and that the guy was her boyfriend, even though he was half her age.

She also told me about how she had fucked the other guy that I had seen her with earlier, while she was blowing another man. She thanked me again for introducing her to all of this. We drove on trying to come up with other new exciting adventures for the future.

biggun76
biggun76
94 Followers