A Wild Nights Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body writhed restlessly, hips sliding back and forth. This time I dived right in. I ran my tongue over those slick wet eager folds delving inside her. She moaned above me, hands clenching at the sheets.

"Oh yes that's it right there. Don't stop that just lick and suck me." She moaned urging me on. "I bet it feels good doesn't it tasting another woman. Been awhile since you got to enjoy that, and just think if you carry this on you'll be enjoying a whole lot more soon enough." She continued to call out teasing me as I enjoyed her.

I was moaning to, tongue buried deep inside her. She was right, the taste of her was intoxicating I couldn't get enough. Making her squirm closing my lips over the little nub of flesh and teasing it, sucking. Her hand settled in my hair holding me there while her hips strained back and forth sliding against my mouth moaning more and more.

"Oh yes, that's it. You're gonna make me cum, that's what I wanted, what I needed to enjoy. You're making me cum all over your mouth." Her sultry teasing words only drove me on even more.

I buried my tongue inside her smooth bare sex, lapping up the taste of her as she spilled out. I kept my lips tight around her clit moaning as she rocked and ground herself against me harder, faster panting. Her cries echoed of the walls as she gave into that pleasure rushing through her body until finally she shuddered and writhed her back lifting of the bed.

She came hard her juices spilling out smearing against my mouth as she ground herself against me again and again until exhausted she fell back onto the bed panting while I slowly eased her into a blissful state of release finally easing my mouth away and just letting my hands run over her again.

It was quiet for several minutes just the sound of her breathing. Those pert breasts heaving as she calmed slightly before looking back at me those dark sultry eyes of hers slightly glazed now.

"Fuck me, I need you inside me right now." She murmured looking back at me.

I hesitated just a second licking my lips as I sat up. I was hard again and aching to do that, to feel what she would be like. As I eased myself forward she leaned up and placed a hand on my chest.

"Go slow and let us both see it. I want to watch you fuck me, I want to see your face as you enjoy another woman." She teased me again playfully.

I eased forward between her parted thighs eyes fixed on that gleaming wet slit. I held myself with one hand just guiding the swollen hard tip to her entrance and brushed it slowly along the length of her glossy wet lips. I could feel her, hot and wet so tempting. She moaned softly her hips sliding against me a little

"Go on now, do it, fuck me." She murmured that soft teasing voice sultry and hot.

I gritted my teeth and stroked the head rubbing it over her clit, back down edging apart her lips feeling her juices clinging to me. Then I slowly began to just nudge my way inside her, hips sliding forwards increasing the pressure slowly pushing myself inside her tight hot pussy.

I groaned out loud watching her pussy engulf my cock. The head first, then slowly enveloping the shaft an inch at a time as I slipped inside her body. It was delicious, warm and wet gripping my shaft tight as I pushed inside until the entire length was buried inside her. I felt her squeeze the shaft teasing me while we both savoured what we were doing.

"How does it feel? To be inside another woman again, to be fucking someone else, someone not your wife?" She teased again light and playful.

"It feels great, you feel incredible." I murmured softly hardly able to speak. Hardly able to even think, feeling her squeeze my cock.

"Then enjoy it, take me and fuck me. Tonight you get to enjoy everything you want to enjoy." She continued on teasing.

I held her hips holding her tight slowly starting to move now the both of us watching as I worked myself in and out of her parted thighs, my cock glossy and wet with her slick juices. I let one hand slide down to lightly tease her clit watching as she toyed with one hard nipple.

We moved together bodies sliding joined as I moved inside her. We both watched on hungry, lost in the pleasure and sight of my hard cock moving inside her, gleaming with her juices. The more I watched the more I enjoyed it, the more I wanted. I took her harder, deeper, thrusting in and out stretching her body as we came together making those perky firm breasts bounce.

"Lay down I want to ride you." She called out stopping me abruptly.

I wasn't questioning anything now, just running with whatever she wanted. I slipped out and lay down beside her as she shifted over to straddle my thighs. Her hand reached down grasped my length and guided it back to her pussy. As my head fell back I felt her glide down on me once more.

This time she was in control taking me as deep as she wanted. She would rise and fall, my hands on her hips holding her, helping her move. Or else she would just grind herself against me, her hips rocking and rolling back and forth while she squeezed my shaft making me quiver inside her.

Her breasts bounced once more the tight tips looking alluring, her skin flushed with colour and a light sheen of sweat we were working up as we fucked and enjoyed one another. She leaned down over me squashing her breasts to my chest, her hands holding mine down in control.

"I bet this was what you always wanted. A chance to fuck another woman. A chance to enjoy me." Her lips skimmed my neck and ear teasing and hot.

"It's your lucky night. You get to fuck me, and you don't even have to pull out. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel it, I want you to see it dripping out of me and know you got to enjoy it with another woman."

Her teasing and dirty thoughts were driving me crazy harder and harder to resist.

"I bet you don't get that chance often do you. Just not to think of anything. Just fucking, raw and hard nothing between us. Just your aching hard cock spurting inside my tight wet pussy."

I groaned again surging up now, flipping her over onto her front and pinned her down underneath my body. I thrust back inside her from behind, my hips driving against the firm curve of her ass. The sound rang out, flesh on flesh mixing with the noise of our moans.

It felt incredible, the feel of her tight and wet clenching around my throbbing shaft. I lunged in and out my face buried in her hair drawing in the scent of her skin, her hands held my fingers curled together. The sensations were incredible fucking another woman, fucking Kate Beckinsale.

She panted and moaned beneath me, quivering as she gripped my shaft, pressed down into the duvet as I drove inside her slick wet sex. I couldn't stop myself, couldn't hold back and together we both knew what was coming.

"Oh god yes, that's it. Don't stop, don't stop. Just fuck me, make me cum all over that cock." Her voice rich and smooth was as intoxicating as her mind. Her mind for dirty talk urging me on only adding to the irresistibility of the situation.

But if that was what she wanted I wasn't going to stop. I held her hands pressed her down and fucked her, hard and deep pounding myself in and out of her. She arched her back flexing and straining and thrust back to meet me, our bodies slapping together rhythmically.

I released one hand sliding it around underneath us so I could just reach her clit and stroke it as well just seeking to push her over that edge. Not that she needed much encouragement. Between the touch of my fingers and the aching length of my cock working in and out she came crying out the sound muffled slightly by her face pressed into the bed but I felt her contract around me, squeezing tight as her juices soaked my length.

I continued on for several moments letting her ride out the orgasm before I slowed down. I was throbbing hard myself desperate to finish again but mindful of her wishes. The fact I wanted as much as she did to see her pussy gleaming wet after I was done with her not entirely far from my thoughts.

I slipped free and helped her roll over onto her back. Her skin was flushed, her breasts heaving but she looked incredible. She parted her legs wide apart eyes watching me glazed slightly but eager as they roamed over me. Her fingers toyed with herself as a slight smile tugged at her lips.

"Go on now finish it. Nice and slow. I want to feel every drop spill out inside me." She teased softly as I stroked myself against her entrance and fingers before sliding inside her again. I couldn't help myself. I was kneeling just rocking back teasing us both slowly filling her up with my length before withdrawing. Even so I could feel that tension build knew I was going to explode.

I teased us both as long as I could before slipping myself deep inside her as far as I could. My length squeezed by her muscles strained twitching as that sweet ache built and then exploded out. My hands holding her thighs, her upper body propped up, both watching and felt it all at the same time.

My cock unleashing it's sticky hot load deep inside her pussy. Spurt after spurt of fluid spilled inside her giving her that creamy finish she had been so desperate to enjoy. There was something sinfully delicious about doing it. Just pure unadulterated pleasure in satisfying that raw hunger to fuck and mate while we both moaned and enjoyed it all.

Finally shattered I slipped back out just smearing the remnants over her lips, brushing her clit. She reached down her fingers toying with herself again and after a moment we could both see the creamy fluid oozing out of her. That perfect creampie she had wanted.

"Oh yes, now that feels better." She gave a pleased sigh of pleasure.

"Shit I can't believe that. I guess I should be thanking you for that idea and Jules as well." I added smiling a little.

"Oh yes about that. Now that I remember she might not exactly have offered you up for the night. Especially not like this. So it might not be the best idea to mention it happened." She chuckled looking at me as my jaw dropped.

"You mean........" I half stammered out shock and disbelief taking over.

"Yes you just cheated on your wife, fucked another woman, and came inside another woman. But if it makes you feel any better I could have chosen anyone and I wanted you. And now you've done it once there's nothing stopping you from doing it again." She teased me with a flashing smile letting me watch as she tasted the creamy cum sliding out of her.

"After all we have all night now........."

A/N Again hope as always you enjoy. Always open to feedback and suggestions if any one has anything they would particularly like to see.

12