A Wild Time with My Daughter! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But decency overcame me and realising that if I could lift my daughter up, I'd probably be able to ease the tension and undo the ropes.

"Hang on love, nearly there but I've got to lift you up a bit," I explained as I grasped her around her waist, pulling her legs upright.

Then I lifted her - but the first thing that gave way was the clasp on her shorts yet again and seconds later I was clutching them as they slid to her knees and caught there.

'Damn,' I thought, but actually it was better than that because now my daughter's lovely pussy was right in front of my face clad only in an almost sheer pair of thin knickers. I was quivering with so much excitement that it was all I could do to put my hands on her knickers and pull them up and off, along with her shorts!

"Hey," called Carol softly, "Who said you could?"

"Sorry darling - couldn't resist you!" I replied.

I gently released her, and Carol's legs just spread open and now I had an entirely unfettered view and access to her private parts, her knickers and shorts hooked in the rope that was around her leg.

I knew I just couldn't hold back, despite the plight of my daughter, and I simply placed my hands about her waist and dived in, head first!

Her whole pussy was spread wide apart; her lips were reddened with excitement I guess and were glossy with juices. Her little hole was closed but I knew exactly where it was and her proud clitoris was bare before me, my lips now merely inches from it.

I lowered my mouth to her pussy and I heard Carol cry out as I touched her but her cry was obviously one of delight rather than horror.

I grasped her clit and chewed gently on it bringing forth more noises from Carol - noises that said that she was enjoying my efforts, so I redoubled them and now that her clit was nicely aroused I moved over her luscious lips, gathering up the delicious nectar before moving to her core, her hole, from whence came the fountain of lustful juices.

I settled my tongue in her hole, sliding it in and out and making Carol's body shake and squirm as she was held in place by the ropes.

"Oh my God, you bastard!" she called out, "Not fair, not fair!"

"What's not fair," I replied, lifting my mouth from her honey trap for a moment or two.

"I want you too, I want you," she cried.

Ah - problem seen and quickly solved!

Carol was faced inwards to the rock face so she could grasp a bolted-in handhold that had been set near the base of the cliff but therefore she was facing away from me.

Easily I spun her around and stopped her rotation as she faced me - problem solved!

"Sorry lover," I apologised, "Just didn't think!"

"Better," said Carol, "Much better in fact!"

Because now she was face-to-face with my groin and it was the work of just a few moments to undo my shorts and let them and my boxers fall to the ground and right now my case-hardened steel spike was fit to drive into anything!

Instead of something hard, something soft met my penis - Carol's delightful and talented mouth and I nearly drove my shaft right down her throat with excitement.

Fortunately I heard Carol choke slightly and I realised my error and soon we were both purring as her mouth worked on me and my mouth on her.

The trouble was though that I was so worked up now that I was going to blow my load very quickly. I'd been enjoying various visions of Carol's exposed parts all morning and somehow the ropes brought out a whole new degree of eroticism in me and perhaps in Carol as well.

She too seemed to be even more turned-on than usual; her pussy was simply dribbling with her juices which were, despite the best efforts of my tongue and mouth, trickling down both her arse crack and her belly; she'd look a real mess when she finally got untangled.

Carol now had managed to get a hand to work on my cock as well and she was going to bring me off in record time, so I quickly returned to my pleasurable task; returning at once to her little clit. I rubbed it with my tongue; I caressed it with my lips; I nibbled it with my teeth until Carol was jerking furiously on her rope; her mouth sliding on and off my cock as she moved.

Suddenly Carol's inner lust erupted - suddenly she was coming - squirming around like a demented acrobat as her body undertook an orgasmic feast.

"Dadddy, dadddddy," she yelled, "You're making me cum all over! I can't stop - cant...!"

But she still managed to retain my cock in her mouth despite all her cries and somehow I felt her sucking increase and now it was my turn.

"Yessss darling," I groaned as I felt the final gathering of my orgasm, "Here it cummmmms!"

I actually heard my first squirt of cum splash into her open mouth before she closed it better to vacuum up the ensuing flood of spunk.

Carol hummed happily as I panted heavily above her and emptied my balls into her mouth to be eagerly swallowed. Around my head, Carol's legs now tightened, holding me tight to her wet pussy, providing her with some gentle post-orgasmic pleasures. The wonderful aroma of a superheated pussy filled my nostrils and scent glands and I felt my cock jerking, expectant of more action but it seemed only fair to release my lovely daughter as soon as possible now so I patted her bare bum and told her to let me go.

Her legs parted and with no garments in the way I was now able to hold her better and lift her more easily - and it was the work of just a few minutes to ease the tension on the knots, buckles and ropes and to ease her to the ground...the right way up.

"You are so wicked!" Carol said to me a few moments later, a massive grin on her face, "Taking advantage of me like that!"

"Thought it was fifty-fifty actually," I replied, "I seem to remember you enjoying yourself too!"

She jumped into my arms and we hugged and kissed lovingly for a while, until we both realised that we were still naked from the waist down and that my penis was once again rising to look for some more action.

"No - not now," she chided him, "We've got other things to do. Now put him away Dad,"

While I did so she too got dressed and eventually we also replaced all the climbing gear in the hut and locked the door.

"Ok - ready to go?" I asked and Carol nodded.

"Yes, my darling Daddy," she said, linking arms with me, "Anywhere you say."

With that we headed off and back to camp; another day's work done, although once again, not without it's pitfalls and delights.

And this time, once we were at the camp we both stripped off completely and walked down to the stream where we simply played and bathed in the lovely water, our days of happy freedom quickly coming to an end.

Time that night for one last lusty coupling during which Carol seemed to open up ever wider and deeper to me and I in turn filled her with several very generous loads of my hot sperm - both of us somehow longing for her to be pregnant as soon as possible.

We were deeply in love and nothing else mattered...

But finally our week away ended and despite being almost unable to load everything we had with us - although we'd eaten all the food - onto the two rucksacks, we eventually managed to make it back to the car and then to home. We were too tired that day to bother with unpacking; that could all wait for the weekend.

Carol moved herself into my room, leaving only a shell of herself behind, just in case of accidental discoveries by visitors and from then on we slept together every night; often woven into a net almost as tight as the ropes that had snared her.

And somehow she didn't manage to get pregnant at once; but as it happened that was a blessing in disguise.

As we'd considered, I applied for an overseas posting and inside a month there was a vacancy in a far-flung exotic place that I won't tell you about because it's so well guarded by conservation groups. There we set up home - me as the resident conservation manager-cum-scientist and my now-wife as my paid secretary...not that she ever did much more for me than to sharpen my own flesh-and-blood pencil!

Didn't matter anyway - she was soon the mother to our twins - and they'll be brought up like us, to love and enjoy wildlife to the very full.