A Willing Slave

Story Info
A Master finds the perfect slave and trains her.
7.1k words
4.29
107.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina looked around the club in utter amazement. There were so many sexy and seductive people doing things she had never even heard of, let alone seen in real life! This was THE place to be if you were a slave or a Mistress or a Dom or just an innocent spectator like Tina was on this night. She had heard of clubs like this in the past but they all had strict rules and regulations and sex on the premises was strictly forbidden. It had made Tina wonder why one should go to such a place at all. It had sounded boring to her but this place was something else!

She wondered over to the far corner of the room where a number of people were gathered watching some action. When she got closer she could see a beautiful young naked woman with long blonde hair being tied up so she couldn't move. Her arms were tied above her head and her legs were tied apart so that her pussy and asshole were out on display for everyone to see. Her large full tits were bound tightly and were already a deep red color. There were big heavy metal clamps on her nipples with weight balls hanging off them. A tall man dressed in black was tying the last of the ropes and checking to make sure she couldn't move. Tina could feel herself grow damp as she waited with everyone to see what this man would do to the helpless woman.

He reached into a large tool box and drew out a long thin cane. He held the cane in an intimidating way and sliced it through the air a few times, causing those watching to feel some fear for the poor woman in his control. Then he touched the tip of the cane to one of her buttocks gently, drew it back and then hit her butt with it. There was no movement from the woman but one tear rolled down her cheek. Next he did the same to the other cheek and then he rubbed both cheeks with his hand to soothe the pain. He looked up and seemed to look right into Tina's eyes at that moment as though he could sense her fear.

He smiled suddenly and it was a warm and friendly smile. He asked the woman if she was ok and she nodded her head. He asked if she wanted him to stop and she shook her head straight away. Then he looked at Tina again as if to show her that there was nothing to fear. He asked his slave if she wanted to be flogged now and she nodded her head so he pulled out a short flogger with soft suede tails and began flogging her pussy with it. He stopped suddenly and pulled out a large vibrating rubber cock and pushed it into her mouth to suck on. She sucked on it and he pushed it all the way deep into her throat and she took it all. Then he pulled it back out of her mouth and walked around to push it into her wet glistening pussy. She moaned as it sank into her and then the flogging started again. He pumped the vibrator while flogging her pussy and ass. Then she cried out as her orgasm hit and squirted at the same time. Pussy juice flew out of her and landed on the floor. He pumped the cock a few more times and then stopped. He pulled the cock out of her pussy and walked around to let her suck on it for a while till it was clean. Then he unzipped his pants and took his cock out and pulled it for a while as she watched. He fed her his hard cock and she sucked it gladly. He stood while she sucked his cock and with his spare hand he added more weights to her nipple clamps making her large tits dangle down even lower and pulling her nipples so far that they looked like they were over an inch long.

He pulled his wet hard cock out of her throat and walked around to her ass. There he started nudging it into her asshole until it disappeared all the way to his balls. He began to fuck her quite hard, stopping every now and then to slap her ass with his hands. Her tits bounced dangerously as he fucked her and when he started pounding into her with extreme force the clamps fell off, clattering to the floor loudly. Now he slapped her sensitive tits as he fucked her and she yelped with pain. He pushed his cock all the way into her and withdrew it suddenly. Whenever he did this she squirted each time.

He pulled his cock out of her ass and shoved the dildo back in its place. He walked around to her head and let her suck his cock for a bit. Then he walked back to her ass and pulled out a slim paddle, just wide enough to cover her pussy. He began to paddle her wet cunt until she came again. Her whole body was shaking violently with the force of her orgasm. Then he put his cock back into his pants and began to untie her tits first and then the rest of her. People began to wander away after that and Tina moved on as well. She couldn't get over the fact that the slave had enjoyed the experience so much and had two orgasms as well, when the man had never cum at all.

The experience at the club had been so exciting and life altering for Tina that she decided to cum back a second time. This time she was not as nervous or judgmental about what she saw and she was more able to relax and enjoy it all. She wore a long tight fitting black dress with no bra or underwear on underneath. She felt sexy and confident as she strolled through the corridors of the club and she smiled when she heard the screams of pleasure and pain, knowing now how enjoyable the experiences were that the slaves were having. She even began to wish that she could experience some of those pleasures herself. Little did she know that her wish was about to cum true...

She was standing alone watching a thrilling scene of two male slaves being tormented by a Mistress with a huge strap on when she sensed someone coming to stand beside her. She could smell a sexy aftershave and then her eyes looked into the most amazing blue eyes she had ever seen. He was sinfully sexy with a gorgeous sculpted body, dressed in black with his sleeves rolled back to expose strong arms and a golden tan. He smiled at her and his teeth were dazzling. If she could have, she would have kissed his sensuous mouth in an instant. He was just so darn attractive.

They stood together watching as the Mistress fucked one male slave up the ass and then made the other one suck his cock while she continued. The male slaves fucked each other while the Mistress flogged them or caned them and slapped their cocks. She was rough but they loved her and licked her feet like two lap dogs. It was like Tina and the mysterious stranger were sharing the experience together and it was a nice feeling. When the Mistress finished with her slaves she smiled warmly at the man beside Tina and asked if he had found himself a new slave. Tina looked embarrassed and turned red when she realized it was her the Mistress had meant. He took it in his stride and held out a hand for Tina to shake, introducing himself as Master Damien and Mistress Demi.

Tina chatted with the pair for quite a while and they enjoyed answering all her many questions about the Dominant and submissive lifestyle. She found out that a slave must first undergo extensive 'training' before he or she can be used in public and that it took lots of study and years of experience to become a Master or Mistress. Tina was entranced by all she learned and felt like she was ready to experience more. In her mind she could see herself as a Mistress and imagined that she would enjoy it immensely. She asked Master Damien if he would be willing to take on a new slave and give her the training she needed. He told her that he was looking for a new slave and that she would do nicely so they arranged to meet the next day to discuss it more.

During their discussion the next day Tina was told to just call him Damien when they were not in training. She quite liked his easy going manner and sense of humor. He asked her what her limits were and what she would definitely never ever do. He threw scenarios at her and she found that none of them really fazed her. He was amazed that she had no limits that she knew of but he promised to go slow and assured her safety at all times.

Exactly one week later Tina stood knocking at Master Damien's door. He opened the door almost immediately and let her in. He had good taste with nothing overdone and just a hint of luxury in the surrounding décor. Soft lighting added a sensuous mood and because the house was on twenty acres, they were assured absolute privacy. Now that Tina was inside his house and her training was about to begin she suddenly felt very nervous. Or was she actually filled with sexual tension? She couldn't be sure which it was. But she knew she was definitely attracted to her new Master and his mere presence made her weak at the knees.

He took her on a tour of the house, showing her which one was her room and then he left her there with instructions to shower and remain naked until he came to take her to the 'dungeon'. Now Tina was feeling even more nervous as she quickly showered in the beautiful bathroom. She dried her body with a big fluffy white towel and then waited for him to return. She found the waiting very hard on her nerves and did not know what to do with her hands so she sat on the big bed and waited. When he did not come straight away she let her upper body fall back onto the bed and rested her eyes. Her hands, which she still wasn't sure what to do with, wandered to her pussy as if by instinct.

She was wet again and her clit ached to be touched. She used one finger to massage it and let her mind drift off to the club again. There was so much to think about, so much she had seen. She was thinking about the Master pulling his cock out for the tied up woman to suck on and she began rubbing her clit furiously. She heard footsteps begin to ascend the stairs but she couldn't stop. She was nearing orgasm when he appeared in the doorway, hands on his hips and a frown on his face. He gently told her that she was not to play with herself unless he allowed it from now on. Tina felt like a school girl being reprimanded by the principal and her cheeks burned with embarrassment.

He told her to stand up for his inspection so she got to her feet and stood feeling like a bug under a microscope. His gaze locked onto her full breasts with their huge areolas and big finger width nipples. For a moment he just stared as if in disbelief and she wondered if he was not pleased with her. He looked at her questioning facial expression and realized how she must feel so he quickly put her at ease. He told her she was just beautiful and that she had the best tits he had ever seen on a woman. Last of all he ran his hands over her smooth waxed pussy and ass before taking in her toned athletic legs. She was a beauty and he didn't know how he had lucked onto this gorgeous creature. He knew he would have to watch himself with her or she would be turning HIM into a submissive...

He led her down two flights of stairs to a big red door and then opened the door for her to enter his dungeon. Tina's eyes widened with wonder as she saw a big cross with many metal hooks and loops for tying rope to. There were floggers of all shapes and sizes hanging from hooks on the walls as well as dildos and vibrators in different colors. There was a big fucking machine in one corner and a swing hanging from the ceiling. There were many lengths of rope and several padded leather boxes at various heights on the floor. Pictures of women in submissive poses wearing leather or bound up with rope adorned the walls and soft lighting from candles in wall sconces decorated the room, adding to the sensual mood.

Tina was suddenly feeling dizzy as though her senses were overloaded by what she saw. Damien came to stand behind her and put his arms around her shivering body. He asked her if she wanted to back out of their deal but she was too attracted to it all...to him and his strange dungeon. The reason that she was here in the first place was because she liked him and trusted him. His strong arms around her made her feel warm and secure so she took several breaths and turned to look him in the eyes. He held her trusting gaze for several seconds before his eyes dropped to her chest again. He felt utterly lost every time he did that. His mouth watered for a taste of her nipples and his cock grew painfully stiff in his pants. But he forced himself to be patient and wait.

He began to explain many rules to her, beginning with the collar that she must always wear when she was in submissive slave mode. The collar was wide, made of black leather with a comfortable felt lining on the inside. He fastened it around her neck, being careful not to pinch her skin. Tina was to follow him wherever he went in the house and do everything he told her to do. From now on she was not to use the toilet anymore. He would fasten a leash to her collar and take her outside for all toilet activities. When he clapped his hands twice, she automatically had to drop to her knees and bow her head in submission. She was not allowed to speak to him or anyone else unless he told her to.

Tina felt like she needed to go to the toilet right at that moment but she didn't say a word until he told her to. He reached for a large butt plug next and showed her that it had a glittering diamond shaped jewel at the end. He told her to bend over and touch the floor. She did as she was told and he put some lube on the plug and began to push it into her tight little asshole. There was a slight pain as her ass stretched wide for the thickest part of it to pass through and then she relaxed again once it was all the way in. This was another essential part of her attire when she was in training.

Damien wanted to feel her lips around his cock so badly when he looked at the diamond in her asshole. It winked at him wickedly, enticing him and pulling him into her mysterious womanly web. Next he asked her if she had ever worn nipple clamps before. When she nodded he showed her a pair of heavy serious metal clamps with a big heavy chain linking them. Tina sucked in a big breath of air and tensed with anticipation for the pain she was about to feel. Damien fastened each clamp onto her nipples but did not tighten them all the way. Still, Tina felt how heavy they were and knew the sharp metal claws would leave marks on her skin.

At this time Tina noticed Damien getting slightly uncomfortable, especially when he touched her nipples. Could it be that her Master was not as dominant and in control as he wanted her to believe? Tina smiled a secret smile inside herself at this thought and felt a rush of heat burn her wet pussy. This was going to be fun. She wondered when her official training would begin. She was breathless with anticipation and literally weak at the knees. He asked her if she had any questions and reminded her to call him Master when she wore the slave collar. She only asked to go to the toilet. He fastened a leash to her collar and led her up the stairs and out of the back door into the back yard.

Once outside he led her onto the grass and told her to squat and pee. She did as she was asked, very conscious of her naked and vulnerable state. Tina hoped nobody could see but realized that eventually she would be seen by many people and there would be nowhere for her to hide. When she was finished he led her back inside, pausing to hand her a moist towel with which to wipe herself. She did as asked and then he led her into the kitchen, making her kneel on the soft plush white carpet next to the dining table. He made them both a cool drink and handed her one. She drank every drop and handed him back the glass. He washed the glasses and then came to stand before her.

She wondered if he was going to take out his cock now but instead he told her to stand up. He reached out and fastened the nipple clamps so they were very tight now. The metal claws bit into her flesh and for a few seconds the pain was so intense that she almost fell over. Then, after that the pain eased off and was bearable again. He noticed the second she became comfortable and so he reached out and pulled on the chain connecting the clamps. Tina gasped loudly in pain but he yanked several more times on the chain and told her that she must get used to the feeling and intensity of the sensation. He asked her if she was tired now and would like to rest and when she nodded he led her back to her bedroom.

Once there he told her to bend over the bed and then he took the butt plug out of her ass. His hands lingered several seconds longer at her asshole than was needed, causing her to hold her breath. Then he took the clamps off her nipples and removed the collar from her neck. He knew her nipples would be sore from wearing the clamps so he gently rubbed them between his fingers for a few seconds, trying hard to resist the urge to close his eyes while he was doing it. He told her to rest now and that he would be back later to give her an introductory session in the dungeon. Tina didn't even think at all. She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes, falling immediately into a state of deep sleep.

She awoke to the sound of music drifting up the stairs. The music was definitely classical and probably from the Romantic Era. She stretched and opened her eyes to find him watching her from the doorway. She immediately wanted to cover her exposed nipples but resisted the urge to do so deliberately. He told her to get up so he could get her ready and take her for a toilet break outside. He reached for the collar on the dressing table and fastened it around her neck. Then he picked up the jeweled butt plug and she obediently turned and bent over, placing her hands on the bed. He was gentle as he inserted it into her tight asshole. Then he snapped the leash onto her collar and led her outside onto the grass again. She squatted down to pee and wished that he would take his cock out to piss so that she could see what he looked like. Strange how such a thought just presented itself in her mind at this time. He looked into her eyes for a second and she could swear he knew what she was thinking about. If he was so in tune with her this early then what would happen when he really got to know her?

Once again Tina was being led down the stairs and through the red door into the dungeon. Scented candles were burning and the lights were dimmed to create a soft mood. He led her to the cross and took her leash off. First he took her right hand and fastened the wrist restraint to her wrist. Then he took her left hand and did the same. Her hands were now tied up above her head and out to the sides in a big V. He bent down on one knee and fastened the ankle restraints on each of her legs so that they were spread apart. Tina felt captured but she felt no fear for him, just complete trust. He was still on one knee before her and as he looked up at her from that position he was again struck by the thought that she could indeed turn him into a submissive. He felt that with her, anything was possible.

Next he picked up a length of soft black rope and began to tie it around her full breasts and around her body until her tits bulged out from the rope and turned a deep red. Tina could see herself in a large mirror on the wall opposite to her. Her tits looked amazing tied up like they were. Now he went to get the nipple clamps and fastened them to her nipples very tightly. She drew in a deep breath as the pain took hold but realized that the pain was quickly turning into pleasure. Drops of moisture dripped from her wet pussy, making her thighs damp. Her Master stood back to look at her with deep concentration. She sensed that he was pleased with what he saw and she could tell when he moved that his cock was hard and jutting off to the left across the top of his thigh. The thought of that caused waves of heat to curse through the center of her being and made her clit pulse.

There was no turning back now for both of them. Tina was tied to the cross and she was ready to experience some of what he had to offer. It was time to show her why she was here. Tina watched him walk to the wall and she hoped very much that he wouldn't choose the thin cane. He must have read her mind. Much to her horror, he did pick the long thin cane. He explained that the first initial hit of the cane would indeed sting her skin and the pain would be very intense. But he told her to just remember to breathe through the pain and as she breathed out, the pain would turn to a pleasurable sensation and spread through her mind and body. She held her breath as he walked around her to find the best place for the first hit. She closed her eyes just as the first crack of the cane hit her across her left thigh.

12