A Willow in Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Willow's tormentors take her off on holiday.
8.3k words
4.34
41.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all

Sorry it's been so long since my last writing. I'm afraid the last few months have been completely manic. Plus which, I've been dealing with a very bad case of writer's block. But I've had a breakthrough and decided to continue. Since I have quite a few open stories and people clamouring for the continuation of a finished one, I've decided that I'd like to do a convergence - bring a few of my characters into one story, so to speak. I've actually wanted to do it for a while. So in some ways, this story, and the next story I'm going to write, will be setting it up. But I should have it ready soon enough, because I now know who will feature and what will happen.

In the meantime, please enjoy. And if you have any requests for my convergence story, then please do feel free to comment!

Cheers

GT

*****

The 4x4 was driving at about 80mph down the M4, not too far from the Welsh border. In the driver's seat, Rosie was wearing her gold-tinted sunglasses and a white summer dress. She normally didn't enjoy long drives, and this one was no exception. Even with Christine sitting next to her in the passenger seat, her normally long red hair quite close cropped and her gold and yellow sundress hugging her slender frame. Both girls were a picture of beauty, and looked every bit like two female friends, or a gay couple, on their way to enjoy a lovely summer holiday in the Welsh countryside.

In the back seat, meanwhile, Willow would have looked almost ridiculous if anyone could see clearly into the car, although the tinted windows prevented this quite well. She was dressed in a frilly pink tutu, of the kind a ballerina might wear, while her hands had been secured firmly to her thighs by the same straps that had been used to tie them there the first day she had been subjugated. Her ankles were secured in a spreader bar, which prevented her from moving around too much. Underneath the tutu dress, she had been given an adult nappy, which she was to use in the event she needed the lavatory, and a small bullet vibrator had been put inside her, which was intended to keep her nice and warm for the duration of the drive.

The whole purpose of the outfit and the restraints had been to prevent her from getting out of the car. Not that it would have mattered, because the child-locks had been put on anyway.

It had been a couple of months since that first night, when Rosie and Christine had led her into a trap, tied her up and had their wicked way with her. In that time, both girls had taken almost complete control of her life. She was expected to spend time with them on certain weekends, had been specifically instructed on what to bring with her on those visits, and was expected to obey them at all times.

In the time that she had been their slavegirl, Willow had had a very mixed experience. On the one hand, the girls genuinely seemed to be in love with her - they never insulted her, they always showed her affection whenever they saw her, and they enjoyed cuddling with her in the evenings, after play was done. Christine, in particular, had turned out to be particularly affectionate, and if she ran into her in an empty corridor, was known to grab her for a quick kiss - or, if she had time, a long, lingering snog. And there was no doubt that some of the things she had had to do in the last few weeks were beneficial to her: Rosie was fanatical about health, fitness and fashion, and had persuaded Willow to come to gym with her on a regular basis, and to start eating more healthily. As a result, Willow had lost a little weight, and the regular exercise was starting to have a noticeable improvement on her body - Rosie had even suggested that they take up a martial art, such as Krav Maga together, although Willow had been unsure at the time. Her hair had been tidied up a bit, and she was now growing used to wearing some of the finest clothes money could buy, courtesy of Rosie's deep pockets. And nobody bullied her anymore.

But, despite all of this, the bullying had been replaced by something that was almost as bad, if not worse: when playing with her, the two girls had some pretty twisted minds. They were not afraid to be rough with her, to push her a little further than she would have liked to go, to cause her some pain in their efforts, and in some cases to outright ignore her when she begged them to stop. Sometimes, they would make her wear outfits she didn't want to wear out in public, make her put on a show for them to film, or take her toy shopping. They would also be quite firm with her if she didn't obey an order they gave her - like if she was doing a run with Rosie and didn't keep up with her, Rosie would sometimes punish her with a spanking when they got home.

And some of the stuff they did do to her would be outright awful for her. They always used duct tape when gagging her, which was uncomfortable enough to remove, but they would tie her in uncomfortable positions, with her ankles behind her head or her back arched uncomfortably. Sometimes, they liked to refrain from showering before play just to make it a little bit harder for her to eat them out. And worst of all, they gave not one shit about her humility. Or what was left of it.

This was best personified by the outfit she was wearing. It was the only thing they had allowed her to wear for this trip. The rest of the time, she would be naked.

School had now broken up, and the girls had an entire summer to enjoy themselves before going off to university. They hadn't yet determined how things were going to play out when they went off to different places, but that was a problem they planned to sort out soon enough. Rosie had persuaded her parents to let her use the holiday home they had in Wales with her friends, rather than join them for their upcoming trip to Tuscany. This was perfect for them because it was located in a very quiet, rural area not too far from the Snowdonia National Park. They would have almost complete privacy for the next week.

Willow had already seen the large box and two big duffel bags in the boot, but had no idea what any of it was. She had a feeling that a lot of it would be used on her, and she was certain she wouldn't enjoy it as much as they thought she would.

As Willow sat there, thinking these thoughts, Rosie spoke to Christine.

"We're not too far from the Severn Crossing. Do you know what the toll is?"

"I think it was £6.70, last I checked."

"All right. I think there's a tenner in my bag. Could you pass it to me?"

Christine turned round and reached for the handbag next to Willow on the back seat. As she did so, she cast her eyes over her slavegirl.

"Hi there, baby!" she cooed. "You all right?"

Willow could only manage a shrug. Christine smiled.

"You're really horny back there, aren't you? Don't worry - we'll get started on you not long after we get there. You'll be cumming like there's no tomorrow by this evening!"

--

About two and a half hours later, the car pulled up outside Rosie's holiday home. It was a small cottage on some old farmland, quite some distance away from the nearest town. It was quite far away from the main road, with an unrestored barn nearby. The whole place was owned by Rosie's family. Rosie's parents usually made a fairly tidy profit by renting it out to other holidaymakers each year. The most recent group had left just a week before, and there had been very strict instructions for it to be left with all the beds made, the entire place as clean as when they found it, and milk, bread and butter to be left in the freezer, so all that the girls needed to do was buy proper food.

That could wait until tomorrow. Tonight, the girls wanted to just settle down with a takeaway and play with Willow.

While Christine opened the boot and started to gather up bags to take in, Rosie went round to Willow's side, unbuckled her and released her from her restraints. As she helped her out of the car, she saw her massaging her wrists.

"Oooh... those restraints were a bit tight, weren't they?" she asked, with some concern.

Willow nodded.

"Sorry about that, Willow tree!" she gently ran her fingers through her hair. "Come on, let's get the bags inside!"

Willow just followed Rosie to the back of the car, grabbed a couple of the bags and followed her inside, in complete silence. She hadn't uttered a single word the entire journey. She just couldn't any more.

The bullet vibrator in her pussy was still teasing her, and she was still a little weak at the knees, so she stumbled a little with the bags, but before long, Rosie had them all down in the main living room, Rosie pulled up a chair and gestured for Willow to sit down.

"Right," she said, once Willow was seated. "I think that, before we do anything else, we should get our schedule in order. And to do that, we should probably introduce Willow to all of the lovely little toys and equipment that we've brought with us!"

Willow froze. This was the moment she had been dreading.

As she thought this, Rosie took each wrist and handcuffed them to the arms of the chair she was sitting in. Then she took a roll of duct tape from one of the bags, tore off a piece, and gagged her with it. With Willow ready, she opened the large box that had taken up most of the space in the boot. Willow almost blanched when she saw what it was.

It was a very big cage. And not a cheap dog cage, either. It was a professionally made, heavy-duty BDSM cage.

"You will become very familiar with this," Rosie began. "We plan on putting you in it for long periods of time when we play with you. And if you misbehave or disobey one of our instructions, it'll be where you spend the night."

Willow's eyes were filling with tears, and she made a muffled whimper from behind the gag.

The first duffel bag contained quite a few sex toys - a few dildos, vibrators, a Hitachi, a harness, more cuffs and some rope. But the second remained unopened, and was just put in the corner on one side of the room. When Rosie saw Willow looking at it, she smiled.

"That's a little surprise for tonight. I think you're going to really enjoy it!"

Willow was still looking very scared. But the two girls didn't notice.

"Okay. I think that's all the equipment we need to show you for now. Why don't we get you into the bath?" Christine unlocked the handcuffs on Willow's wrists, helped her to her feet, recuffed her hands behind her back and, without even taking the gag off, led her to the bathroom, leaving Rosie to get everything else in order.

"Make sure you clean her private areas thoroughly," Rosie told Christine as she left. Then, in a sing-song voice, she called out to Willow, "Have a nice bath, darling!"

Once inside the bathroom, Christine removed Willow's clothes, taking the cuffs off her briefly to get her top off. When the time came to take the nappy off, though, Christine handed her a bag and told her to put it inside before turning and taking several steps back. She wouldn't allow her to take the bullet vibrator out either. Once that was done, she helped her into the bath, cuffed her hands to the rail running along the side of the bath, and turned the cold water on. Immediately, Willow jumped in shock, as the water that came out was freezing cold. But Christine didn't turn the hot tap on as well. Instead, she turned the shower on. This left Willow to be blasted with icy cold water.

Willow made a loud, protesting noise, but Christine smiled.

"Come on, lovely!" she cooed in a mock-sweet voice. "It's summer! You must be boiling!"

Willow shook her head, but her pleas went ignored. She was forced to sit for quite a long time in the bath as Christine rinsed her down with the shower, washed her hair and spent time scrubbing both her pussy and her asshole, all with very cold water. By the end, she was practically in tears. Eventually, she was finished, and Christine helped her out of the bath, and dried her off with a towel. She managed to get most of the water out of her hair, but didn't let her put any clothes on afterwards. Instead, she was made to gather her clothes up and led, shivering, to a small, windowless room with a bed in it, at the far end of the cottage.

"This will be your room," Christine said. "We're going to play with you for a bit before dinner. Rosie's just getting the last of our equipment set up. You just sit tight, and we'll be right back."

With that, she left, closed the door behind her, and locked it.

Willow was left sitting on her bed, alone. She was still shivering and barely holding back tears from her shower. It was one of the worst experiences they had put her through, by far. She was now trapped alone, in the middle of nowhere, with her tormentors, and there was no telling what they had planned for her.

There was, however, one small ray of hope that she had in her otherwise sorry situation.

She'd managed to sneak her phone in.

Since the girls always checked her pockets or bags for items, and never allowed her to carry a phone with her whenever she was with them, she had used a self-help video on the internet to fashion a small compartment into the sole of her shoes, which would be big enough to conceal her smartphone. She hadn't been able to bring a charger with her, but had made sure it was on full battery and switched off the entire journey. Her shoes had been the only clothing she had been allowed to keep with her outfit.

Quickly, Willow grabbed her left shoe, opened the compartment and retrieved the phone. She switched it on, and waited anxiously for it to load up. Eventually, it requested her passcode, and when she entered it, she was relieved to see that she had signal, and her battery was on 98%. That was good. She would need it later.

Willow used the phone to check her emails and Facebook, and read a quick article on the news before turning the phone off, putting it back into the compartment in her shoe, and placing them in the corner. She would have to take the risk that they wouldn't tie her to the bed tonight.

Not long after, the door was unlocked, and Rosie entered, Christine following behind.

"Good evening, Willow!" Rosie sang as she grabbed her in a big hug. "Sorry to keep you waiting!"

Willow didn't say anything.

"So the plan is to order a pizza tonight. But, as you're probably aware, playtime is first. If you would kindly come with us

Reluctantly, Willow got to her feet and followed the two girls into the main sitting room. There, she saw a very strange looking device was sitting on the floor in the middle of the room. It was in the shape of a half-cylinder, dark black in colour, and had a wire protruding out the front, connecting the cylinder to what looked like a remote control. On top of the device was a protruding, rubber, phallus-like rod.

Rosie proudly stepped forward and gestured to the device.

"Willow, allow me to introduce you to the Sybian," she said. "I found this little beauty on the interwebs. Cost me a fair bit, it did! But I've used it myself a couple of times, and I can vouch for its effectiveness!"

"What... what does it do?" Willow asked.

Rosie smiled. "Well, it's very simple," she began. "You straddle the top part of it, rather like you're sitting on a horse saddle, and the rod goes inside you. When we turn it on, and the rod starts vibrating and spinning around. As you sit there, you are supposed to rock your pelvis backwards and forwards, although you can do whatever you like. And with any luck, it'll bring you to a nice, screaming orgasm before too long."

Willow was feeling a little better hearing the explanation, but she still felt a little cautious as she asked her next question.

"What are you going to use it for?

"Well, we're going to play a little game with you - let's call it "bucking Sybian,"" Rosie laughed at her own, very lame joke. "Basically, you're going to sit on it, and we're going to see how long you can stay on for. As time goes on, we might up the speed. When it becomes too intense for you, you can climb off, and we'll see how long you were on there."

This sounded simple enough. Without even waiting to be ordered to do so - she found that this earned her a little credit with the girls - Willow went to go and sit on the Sybian. Before she did so, Christine put a hand on her shoulder.

"One quick thing..." she said. "It can be quite tough staying upright on there, especially when you're orgasming really hard. So one of us is going to kneel behind you and hold you upright. The other... well, they're going to be in front of you. Let's just say they'll be helping you along. Do you want to choose who gets to do what, or should we rock paper scissors for it?"

Willow already knew what to say.

"You can rock paper scissors for it," she said.

"Good choice!" Christine said.

After a moment, it had been decided that Rosie would hold Willow upright. So she followed Willow to the machine, and helped guide the phallic rod into her sex. Once she was in position, she reached down and turned the machine on. Immediately, Willow felt it vibrate beneath her, as the rod began to move slowly. Christine went to the remote in front of it and cranked up the speed a little, making the rod rotate a little more quickly and speeding up the vibrations. When she had found the correct setting, she put the remote down in front.

Willow let out a loud gasp, and her eyes rolled as the stimulation against her began to lull her into a sense of relaxation. She felt the rod rotating inside her, occasionally brushing up against her G-spot and causing her to almost jump. The vibrations against her clitoris were perfect. She moaned loudly, tilting forwards, and began to instinctively rock her hips back and forth.

As she leant further forwards, she felt Rosie's arms go underneath her armpits and come up to her chest. They took hold of her boobs, and began to caress them gently. This caused her to shiver with pleasure as Rosie's skilled fingers circled her nipples and squeezed and molded the mounds of flesh around them.

She relaxed into her position, her hips continuing to rock and her gasps of pleasure filling the entire room. Rosie's grip on her boobs became bolder, and she began to actively tickle the nipples with her nails while upgrading the caressing to full-on groping.

Then something happened that made Willow's eyes shoot open.

Christine had reached down, underneath her pussy, and started stroking her clitoris. The intensity of this stimulation sent waves through her entire body, and caused the pressure to build inside her loins.

"Oh, my God! Yes!" She screamed.

She almost keeled forwards as her strength started to leave her, and it was only Rosie's firm grip on her boobs that kept her in place.

A hand reached round behind her head and pulled it back. Willow found herself staring right into Christine's eyes, as she grabbed a handful of hair, keeping it steady in place. Then her mouth was on hers, her tongue slicing its way past her lips and into her mouth. Willow couldn't close her eyes, but continued to stare into Christine's as her former best friend vigorously snogged her. She could barely move her lips in time with Christine's, and her tongue kept being forced back by the faster, more aggressive one pushing itself into her mouth and ripping around like a hungry eel.

The pressure was building further, and the finger stroking her clitoris was pushing her closer and closer over the edge.

Next thing she knew, the roller coaster began. She felt wave after wave of ecstasy wash over her, the feeling in her loins erupting as the walls of her vagina began to expand and contract over the still rotating rod. Rosie's hands stopped groping as she wrapped her arms around her, holding her tightly as she screamed and thrashed her body in her throes of pleasure. Christine stopped kissing her, but her finger never left her clitoris.