A Window into Abby's Slutty Past Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave comes over after the first two guys leave.
2.5k words
4.1
40.5k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues on from a window into Abby's slutty past (part 1). Mark and Chris have just left after fucking my wife Abby when she answers a call from Dave and tells him to come over.

"Who is Dave? And why is he coming over at 1am in the morning?"

Abby looked at me mischievously and smiled.

"Dave is an old friend of mine who I haven't seen since I met you. He's coming over because I'm going to fuck him!"

I had a million thoughts running through my head, but they were interrupted by Abby issuing me instructions as she stared at the bulge in my crotch caused by watching her sluttily fuck Mark & Chris only a few minutes earlier.

"I need water, another drink and then I need to get a bit respectable. Come into the kitchen and have a drink with me."

Abby grabbed me by the hand and I followed her naked body into the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of vodka from our liquor cabinet and some soda from the fridge and asked me to get us two glasses. As I sat down at the table she poured us decent size vodka each, and proceeded to down hers as a shot.

I added some soda to mine and by the time I'd taken a sip, Abby had poured her second drink and was slamming it back straight with no mixer as well.

"What's up baby? How come you're nervous?"

I was grabbing her ass at the time, and Abby sat down in my lap and gave me a long sloppy kiss.

"Dave was my friend with benefits years ago, I'm worried he might not be into me anymore. After all, he palmed me off onto his little brother this afternoon and I'll be embarrassed if I fucked those college brats for nothing."

Shocked I asked," Did he say you had to fuck them before he'd fuck you?"

"Yes, that's why I was downing all the shots at the bar and why I want more now."

I looked up into Abby's big green eyes and gave her a passionate kiss as I squeezed her big round ass. My crotch had a wet patch, no doubt the remnants of the night's previous lovers dripping out of her sloppy pussy.

Abby did another 4 or 5 large shots, and continued to sit on my lap kissing me. As time passed, I was getting concerned she was overdoing it, as her eyes glazed over and her speech started to slur badly. I couldn't help myself and sucked on her nipples for a bit as her big tits swung in my face, causing her to moan softly.

Our time together was broken when Abby's phone lit up with a message from Dave.

"I'm five minutes away in a cab, hope you're ready."

"Shit, can you help me get my dress back on babe? I think I might struggle after the drinks!"

As if to make the point, Abby stumbled as she tried to get up off my lap and fell against the table which she used to steady herself. Looking down she grabbed the vodka bottle, tilted it up to her lips and started drinking getting in a couple of mouthfuls before I could react and get it off her.

Using the wall and my shoulder for balance Abby managed to get back out into the lounge room and pick up her dress and turned to me with a confused look asking for help to put it on.

After helping her I sat her on the couch, turned off the kitchen light and went and hid back in the spare bedroom with a good view of the lounge and waited.

After a few minutes there was a sharp knock at the door, Dave was here. I watched Abby slowly stand up holding onto the couch for balance and then try and walk over to the front door in a wobbly mess. For each step forward it was one step sideways, and she grabbed to wall to steady herself before trying to open the door.

I was getting concerned, Abby was as drunk as I'd seen her and I wasn't even sure if the last shots or scull of vodka had even hit her yet.

After a few tries, Abby managed to open the door and stood there swaying in the opening holding on to the handle to keep her balance.

"Hi Dave," she said as a reasonably well dressed guy walked in.

He looked about 30, a bit taller than average maybe 6'3 and was solidly built as well.

"Chris said they buttered you up with shots, and that you have a great pussy for a slut. It's been a long time, I want you to milk me again."

Abby smiled, closed the door , turned around and promptly fell on the floor laughing.

"I had a couple of drinks, can you give me a little hand Dave?"

Dave reached down and pulled Abby up, she was half walking to the couch and he was half carrying her with his arm firmly wedged under her shoulder with his hand gripping her jiggly ass. As they got to the couch, Dave unzipped her dress and dropped it to the ground leaving Abby naked as he helped her down onto the couch.

Dave quickly spoke up, "If you're pussies as good as I remember, you probably made those young guys come in seconds. It's time for you to get fucked by a real man tonight."

Quickly getting rid of his pants, Dave was naked on the couch next to Abby in a flash giving her a sloppy kiss as she slowly stroked his cock with her hand. As it got hard, I could see why Abby had been fucking him when she was younger. It was probably 8 inches in length and easily thicker than her dildo that she loves.

Getting frustrated with a hand job Dave stood up and started to jam his cock into Abby's mouth, having to hold her head with his hands as it started to slump.

"Wake up slut, it's time to fuck," he said as he slapped his hard cock on the outside of her mouth and face.

I was getting concerned for Abby, she was really out of it but didn't really know what to do. She'd said she wanted to fuck him, so I just kept watching it play out in front of me.

Rolling Abby over, he pulled her up onto his lap and started to rub the tip of his cock up and down on her sloppy pussy, using the previous cum as lube ready to slip inside her.

"Are you ready for my cock, you slut? Will you milk me and make me cum inside you too?"

Abby groaned and slurred, "Yesss baby, I want your cum in me so badly. Stop teasing me and stick your big cock in me now!"

As Dave started thrusting upwards slowly inserting his dick into my wife's wet pussy, Abby seemed to stir. Her glazed over eyes opened and she started bucking her hips slowly easing his big cock into her pussy. From the spare room, I had the perfect view from the back as his cock parted my wife's pussy and disappeared from view behind here jiggly round ass.

After 5 minutes Abby was getting tired, this was no college chump and he wasn't going to be defeated by Abby milking the cum out of his cock while riding him that quickly. Sensing the same thing, Dave suggested it was his turn, rolled her off him onto the couch and ordered Abby to get on her knees.

"I wasn't to fuck you from behind so I can squeeze your big ass and grab your tits, get up on your knees for me."

The recent drinks seemed to be taking their toll, as Abby took three attempts to get on her hands and knees on the couch and needed help from Dave to get in position.

"Fuck me please," she begged as Dave slowly sank his cock into her waiting pussy and set to work building up his speed. As he fucked her Abby's head began to hang down and her eyes closed. She was still moaning and thrusting back onto Dave's dick but was clearly getting more and more out of it as time passed.

Perhaps sensing he was running out of time, I watched as Dave pushed her forward off her knees onto her stomach and increased his pace. As each second went by he was thrusting harder and harder slamming his cock into her, making her ass jiggle as he rammed into her balls deep.

I had to admire the action, I didn't know if it was the previous two cocks or being so drunk but Abby was taking a hard pounding from a big dick in her stride without missing a beat.

Abby moaned, "Cum in me baby, I want your load deep inside me."

As if on cue, Dave tensed up and unloaded the third cumshot of the night into my wife's pussy.

"Thanks for the fuck Abs, I love your pussy. I swear it's gotten tighter, I'll have to work on fixing that for you now you're back on the market!"

Dave quickly dressed and left leaving Abby lying on the couch. As I walked over I was shocked and tuned on at the same time. Lying on her side with her ass facing out her red, swollen pussy was exposed leaking a stream of cum onto her leg. The earlier guys cum, was not a crusty mess on her ass and thigh. Along with messed up hair and glazed eyes, Abby looked every bit the used drunken slut she was.

Rubbing my aching cock through my pants, I slapped her ass and watched as she barely stirred except for opening one eye and trying to lift her head.

"Help me to bed," she slurred drunkenly. "I'm done for the night baby, can you put me to bed please?"

I had to pretty much lift and drag her from the couch across and into our bedroom until I flopped her onto our bed where she promptly passed out.

My head was a mess. What did Dave mean by her being back on the market? Why was he expecting her pussy to be loose? What had she gotten up to in her past, was she a real slut before she met me? Figuring I wouldn't be able to sleep I grabbed a beer and sat outside smoking a cigarette trying to switch my brain off so I could get some sleep.

Eventually feeling tired, I headed off to bed. I'd switched on the light to find some boxer shorts and get changed only for Abby to stir.

Still drunk she slurred, "Is that you Dave? As usual you've missed out and will have to settle for my sloppy pussy."

Abby shook her ass, jiggling it seductively as she lay there facing away from me. I wanted to dive in and lick it, her pussy lips were gaped slightly apart and a small trail of cum was dripping seductively onto her inner thigh.

Intrigued, I played along wondering how far I could go before she'd realise it was me?

"Yeah babe, it's me, Dave. You know I don't mind a sloppy pussy, but what have you been up to tonight?"

"You should know Dave," she remarked. "I let your brother and his dumb friend get me drunk and then fucked them while my husband watched from the spare room just like you suggested this afternoon. I've been a good little slut, now it time for you to repay me with your cock."

Holy shit, Abby was so drunk she didn't remember fucking Dave or me putting her to bed. She must think I'm Dave arriving for the nights festivities. Not wanting to ruin my chance I turned out the light and quickly slipped into bed beside her.

Spooning her from behind I was quickly rock hard as I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy against my cock while giving her tits a squeeze form behind. I couldn't take it any longer; I lined up my cock and slid into her warm slipper pussy and started to slowly fuck her from behind.

I was in heaven, he pussy felt fantastic. Stretched out form Dave's cock and slippery from his cum I could slide in and out of her pussy easily with no foreplay and started to thrust harder and harder. Abby was still out of it, but hadn't even reacted to me fucking her much more than a moan. Curious I thought I'd see what I could find out with a few questions before she passed out for good.

"I love your pussy loose like this, does it happen very often?"

Abby laughed uncontrollably and then drunkenly slurred, "I was your slut for 4 years Dave, you know the punishment my pussy has taken over the years"

She continued, "Hell, I've probably had 300 dicks in me, and you've fucked me after a hundred or so of them, including the biggest. I've kept it on the straight and narrow for 2 years for my husband I doubt I've been tighter since high school."

I was speechless, my wife had been a slut before me and the truth was only coming out now. I tried to roll Abby on top of me to see if she could ride me and milk my cock, but she just slumped on top of me drunk out of her mind.

Frustrated, I rolled her onto her back and started hammering away into her sloppy pussy.

Feeling the build-up I shouted, "Oh god, I'm going to cum baby!"

There was no response from Abby. Looking down I realised she'd passed out or fallen asleep, either way my little slut was so out of it she couldn't even stay awake with me fucking her. That was the final straw as I shot a huge load deep inside Abby and fell asleep beside her.

It was early when I woke, about 7am as I heard the toilet flush and the tap running in our bathroom. The door to our ensuite opened and out stumbled Abby looking worse for wear. As she got into bed beside me the effects of last night were still clear.

She reeked of alcohol, her hair was messy , her crotch and thighs had dried up cum on them in patches and her ass and tits had red marks all over them from being grabbed and slapped by the three guys that had fucked her.

Abby looked at me sheepishly, "That was you in bed who had me last wasn't it? I've just told you about my past haven't I?"

As I nodded, Abby started crying and admitted she was concerned I'd leave. I pulled her close and explained that I loved her and didn't care about her past; in fact I was quite turned on by it. We chatted and agreed that if we were going to do this, we needed to be careful.

No more random college guys at bars, Abby had a good job and those guys could be the next lot of interns for all we know. Abby trusted Dave, and we agreed that she could fuck him on a regular basis if he was keen but needed to find other privacy conscious partners in the future.