A Winter Inside India & Africa

Story Info
Traveling white business man finds passion with 2 women.
2.7k words
4.11
95.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing some business over the road in the Northwest. I use to be in the business of computers. Being from the Southeast I was just not use to this sort of weather. It was a dangerous night to be on the road and I was returning home. I had to get to the Airport to catch a flight back home. I was driving a rental car. The snow was coming down heavy on the road and I just knew in my mind my flight had been cancelled, so I decided to take my time and be careful. Just as that thought crossed my mind my car slid into a ditch. I got out and and slipped and twisted my foot. I fell straight down in the ditch. I just laid there in the middle of nowhere. I hit the ground so hard my face went flat down in the snow. My nose was busted and bleeding, my foot was twisted and hurting, and I felt a bit dizzy from the accident. I thought I was going to either freeze to death or lay there for days. I saw some lights above the ditch and a heavyset man was calling out "is anyone there?" I yelled out"help me please" The man helped into his semi-truck and he took me to the nearest town to a hospital. The truck driver helped me into the hospital, he said he had to go make a quick drop and then he would return to see how I was doing. The doctor told me all I did was twist my ankle and I would be all right. So I returned to the waiting room and the truck driver returned to check on me. I thanked him for helping me out and he went on his way.

I called a taxicab from the pay phone. I thought about calling the rental car place and the Airport, but I realized I left all the info in the car. So I decided to get to a hotel and then do all that. So the cab arrived and I asked the driver to take me to a hotel. So the cab pulled into an independent hotel. After I paid the driver, he pulled away slowly. I walked over to the front desk and rung the bell. It was one of those outside windows, I stood there with only a heavy coat on. As I waited for the front desk person I looked at my watch and noticed it was 11:00pm, which reminded me that I missed my flight. And I realized I left all my baggage in my car.

A very beautiful Indian Lady came to the front desk window. She was about 5'9" with long black hair that went all the way down her back. She was very dark skinned. She had beautiful red ruby lips that caressed a smile of an angel. She looked to be in her late 40’s. She asked with a very soft voice "Can I help you sir?" I stuttered back "um yes, I need to get a single room for the night" She then informed me that all her rooms were rented out. I asked her if there was anymore hotels around, then she replied that this was the only one and the next hotel was atleast an hour away. I then replied back well thanks anyway I will have to call a cab again. She then informed me that all the roads were closed because of the weather. My heart sunk and my insides were turned inside and out. So I walked away from the window and sat down on the outside bench as I lit up a smoke. I just couldn’t believe it, I was cold and tired from the trip. All my muscles were tense and I was a bit pissed off. For one I should have had sense to tell the cab to wait and they should have had a “No Vacancy” sign lit up.

A few minutes pasted and the Indian lady opened here office door and told me to come here. So I walked up to her and she put her head down. She then said she was sorry about my situation, she then invited me in out of the cold. So I excepted. She told me to have a seat on her couch and she would return with some hot chocolate. She returned with two mugs of hot chocolate. We told eachother our names. Her name was Chanchala. She informed me that the roads would be closed for two days maybe and that her rooms would be full until the roads are clear. So I put my head down in my hands and said"i don’t know what I am to do". She rested her soft dark hand upon my shoulder and said that I could stay in her place. I looked at her and said "really?thanks " I then commented to her"well what about your family or your husband?" She then replied that her husband was in India on business and that she was the only one that ran the place.

We walked out of her office through a door that led to her somewhat place of living. It was a huge room sort of a studio. There was a huge king size bed, a small kitchen, a love seat and chairs, a Jacuzzi/shower, and sink and toilet separated from a wall. She said I could take a bath, while she did her paper work in her office. She had to go in the other room because the bath didn’t have a curtain nor did it have a door. So if I showered or took a bath in there while she was in the room, then she could see me. So I took my clothes off and as the water was running in the Jacuzzi. I added some bubbles bath liquid in it. Chanchala entered the room and I saw her and jumped. She laughed out loud and said in her broken English voice"don't worry I have seen naked man before. Chanchala then mentioned that she was going to join me in the big Jacuzzi. So she slipped off her robe and my god did my mouth just drop. She asked me"what wrong? It is ok, In India it is common to see nudes".

We sat in the Jacuzzi across from each other. She had her long dark hair in a ponytail. She sat back as the water jets started up. She said "ohhh yesss, i love the tub". We talked about different things. I then asked her when her husband was to return, with a laugh I said I hope not now. She laughed back and informed me that her husband has been gone for two years. She said they married in India and then gained citizenship in the USA And then he opened the hotel. She said he moved back to India and he suppose to be back in a year. I shook my head and said"what the hell is up with that?" I told her that I would never do that to her if she was mine. She laughed and said"well that is custom for us" I asked her if she ever thought about sex, and she said that it is against her beliefs. But she then smiled and said" I do watch movies and I have pleasured myself". She told me that one time she was in her bed pleasuring herself and one of the maids walked in on her. She said her and the maid talked about men and sex. The maid told her she should go out and find another man for some dick. Chanchala told her it wasn’t right to, but she kidded around with the maid and said for her to set her up with one of her black friends. She said her maid laughed and said she should get up with a white man. She said the maid said them white men could eat some pussy and make love to you like its heaven.

Chanchala mentioned that she thought about it over and over and could just never even go through with it. She then mentioned that the maid told her that her husband could not be faithful in anyway. Chanchala Said he could be married to another woman in India for all she knows. While she was telling me all this my cock got all hard under the hot bubbling water. Chanchala then said she was going to drain the water and shower off the bubbles. Embarrassed by my cock being all hard and I quickly said"no wait, why don’t you let me bathe your back with soap?" She said OK. With her back towards mine I lubed my hands up with the soap and rubbed her back with it. Chanchala then leaned her head back on my shoulder and looked into my eyes. Our lips touched as she drove her tongue into my mouth. She then pulled the cork on the drain as we still kissed. I stood up as I turned the shower on. I lifted her up to her feet as the warm water ran over our naked bodies.

We joined our lips again and kissed as our bodies leaned against each other. My hard cock was pushing against her. Chanchala then placed her hand on my cock as she took her lips off of mine. Chanchala said "oh my, this its been years since I have had a cock in my hands" She then turned the shower off and said" oh honey lets go over to the bed" We quickly dried our bodies off and laid across the bed kissing each other. I took my lips from hers and slowly started kissing down her neck and then to her breasts. Her breasts were medium size about a 38c. I took her dark nipples into my mouth slowly sucking on them and twirling my tongue around them. I then moved down to her belly kissing softly and slowly towards her hairy love nest. Her pussy was covered with dark black curly hair. I spreaded her lips with my fingers and drove my tongue deep into her hot hole. I moved it around her walls. Chanchala was breathing heavy moaning out"oh baby this feels good, oh my I never had this done before".

I then put her clit in between my lips and slowly and gently sucked on it. Chanchala begged me to put my cock inside her. So I got up and put her legs up high and spreaded them wide. I slipped the head of my hard cock into her and she let out a hard gasp. Oh my god Chanchala was tight. I could tell this old Indian lady hasn't had a cock in her in a long time. I slid in and out of her pussy slowly. She moaned for me to go harder and faster, so I jerked back and forward. Until my balls were slapping hard against her ass. Chanchala let out a loud yell"oh baby I cuming, i cuming" I felt her pussy grip hard around my cock. She grabbed around my back and pulled me to her. She latched on to me hugging me as she orgasm. Chanchala’s 45 year old body shook hard as she went through multi-orgasms.

We lay there for five minutes and then Chanchala rolled me over on my back. She then started to kiss my chest as she worked her way down to my cock. She got to my cock and looked up at me. She mentioned that she has never sucked on one before. So she jumped up and ran into her office. I was lying there wondering if she got scared or what. She then returned and laid on the bed with me. Chanchala said she had to call her maid that put her up to this. The one she talked about before. She said the maid Sherika lived in the upstairs room. She said" I hope you don’t mind, but you gave me the most greatest orgasm ever. " SO she felt like she needed to return the favor.

So a knock at the door came and Chanchala opened it up. And this big black woman walked inside wearing a long white robe. She looked to be in her late thirties. She was about 5'4" and looked to be about 300 lbs or more. She was a very erotic beauty. Her skin was dark as night and her hair was short. She walked in all loud and laughing she said"girl I cant believe you finally did it and oh my this man is just hot as hell". Chanchala told Sherika that she wanted her to teach her how to suck on a cock. So Sherika smiled at me and said"honey I hope you don’t mind a big black woman" I smiled and said"of course not, i would love to pound your ass". Sherika laughed and said"well then" Sherika peeled off her robe to expose an amazing body to me. Her tits were huge and her ass was nice big and firm looking. Chanchala & Sherika went down to my cock. Sherika started licking up and down on my cock with her long and wet tongue. Chanchala watched as she ran her tongue across her lips. Sherika deep throated my cock deep and deeper. Then she moved up and down on it fast. She then took it out of her mouth.

Sherika then told Chanchala to suck on my cock. Chanchala followed her instructions as Sherika sat on my face. I drove my tongue deep into her chocolate pussy. Sherika let out a loud moan”oh baby, eat my pussy honey, ohhhhh you white mother fucker!!!!!"Her pussy was shaved bald. Her juices leaked down into my mouth. Chanchala was working on my cock like she has been at it for years. Sherika got off my face and told me that she wanted my cock in her asshole. So Chanchala climbed on top of my face as Sherika climbed on top of my cock. She guided my cock deep into her asshole. She started riding me hard and fast. Within minutes I felt my balls tighten up. I screamed out"oh shit, im about to cum!!!!!" Sherika climbed off of my pulsing cock. Sherika told Chanchala to suck it fast and hard. AS she sucked on my cock, Sherika told me to stand up on my feet. They both got on their knees. Then Chanchala sucked it and stroked it fast. I then pulled away from her hot mouth and I started jacking it off. I shot a huge hot load all over the both of their mouths.

Sherika & Chanchala cleaned my cock off. All three of us jumped in the shower to wash ourselves off. Sherika got on her knees in the shower and started running her tongue deep into my ass as Chanchala sucked my cock. Chanchala then got up off of her knees as bent her ass over and drove my cock into her pussy. At the time Sherika got in front of her. Chanchala was sucking on her beautiful black tits. I couldn’t believe it but Sherika was a freak. I then pulled out of Chanchala and Sherika started sucking my cock. I started exploding hot cum into her mouth. We then dried each other off and hoped back in the bed. I laid in between these ladies under the covers. We all drifted off to sleep. The next morning I awoke to the smell of something cooking. Sherika got up earlier to do her job with the rooms and such. And Chanchala was over the stove nude cooking me breakfast. AS she cooked I walked over to her and put arms around her and kissed her neck. She smiled and said she ran me some bath water. So I took a bath and then ate breakfast. I then got on the phone and called the rental place and informed them about the accident. And I found out the flight was canceled. So I called my boss and let him know that I was stuck in the weather, and my boss said it was all right and that I could take off some time after I return home. Chanchala informed me that the road was not clear yet and that I could stay as long I want to.

The roads didn’t clear for about a week. So you can imagine what I did in my spare time. After they cleared the roads I called my boss and he told me that I could still take my vacation. So a took a month off and spent it with Chanchala & Sherika.