A Winter Night's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never having experienced it before, Ruth's orgasm hit her like a wagon going downhill. All of a sudden, she saw stars. Her head flew back, her fingers pawed at her father, and she began to shake. Her body shuddered and her cunt-lips quivered, milking her father, who, having lost control, was cumming deep in the womb of his girl. He felt his tosser spasm and shoot his seed strongly. Panting and cumming, Ruth continued to rock on her father's cock, as if wanting every last drop from him.

Spent, she leaned forward against his chest. He leaned backward and brought them to lying on the floor. Ruth came to lie next to her father, her leg over him with his wilting cock still inside her lips. Jacob ran his hand over his daughter's side, letting it come to rest on her swollen belly. She put her slender fingers on her father's shoulder.

"I think we should call her Jane. A gift from God," Ruth whispered.

Knowing that this child was not the miracle Ruth thought her to be, but a miracle all the same, Jacob repeated, "Jane. Our Jane."

12