A Winter Night's Payment

Story Info
Your husband uses you as payment for ride to town.
1.3k words
3.65
76.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterOso
MasterOso
16 Followers

It's a cold, dark, blustery night in January as we're driving back to our house in the country. The road is snow covered and the headlights bounce off a torrent of snowflakes. Suddenly, I notice the car start to slide on a patch of ice. I turn the car the other way but it's too late; the car slides into the ditch on the side of the road.

"Well what are we going to do now?" you reply bitterly. We are coming back from a friend's birthday party and you have had a few drinks.

"Hell if I know. Neither of us have cell phones do we?" I ask to myself.

I put the warning flashers on and trudge back up onto the road in hopes of flagging down an oncoming car to take us into the next town. We wait for what seems to be eternity; numb and frozen to our bones. Suddenly, you think you see someone coming and tug on my sleeve quickly.

"Honey I think there's a car coming!" As the shivering and cold momentarily is unnoticeable in your tension.

"I think you're right Sam, it is!" I run to the edge of the road and wave the car down joyfully as the driver rolls his window down.

"Hey our car went into the ditch and its a long way to the next town, can you give us a ride so we can get a tow truck?"

"Sure hope in" he says. He says his name is Randall, and that his two friends asleep in the back are his buddies, Jeff and Frank, from work. They are on their way back from a trade show.

I take the front seat to guide Randall to the next town in the blinding snowstorm and you take the seat in between Frank and Jeff in the back. We drive slowly, edging our way closer to the next town when Randall says, "Um if you don't mind could you chip in some money? I mean we DID save you out there. You might have been goners in this weather, and I do need some gas money."

"All I usually carry is my bank card," I say.

"Well for carrying you two I want some kind of payment so you better hurry it up," he says a bit more forcefully.

By now Frank and Jeff have woken up to the drivers bitching and complaining, and you shoot a glance over to me as I shrug. It's the best we could do unless you wanted to freeze says my look back.

By now, Frank on your right has slowly started to caress your leg and I have caught glimpses of it. Part of me hates it, but if it gets us to the next town instead of being frozen here it has to be done, so I keep my mouth shut. Suddenly Randall says again "Well are you going to pay me or not?"

I offer to give him money when we get to town, to a bank machine, but he won't have it. "Yeah right," he says "you'll skip out soon as we get there."

I look at you quizzingly but neither of us have money. You look up wondering what you should do about it. I nod, sighing.

Slowly you unzip Frank's zipper to his pants just like he wanted. His large hard cock comes out of his pants and you slowly lick it, not liking it. You gently lick up and down the shaft. Getting more into it, loving the feeling of a large warm cock against your mouth. You start sucking on the tip of it, running your tongue against it while you warm up your hands on the shaft.

You start sliding your mouth up and down as I watch, partly angry this is happening but partly happy that you are using your skills which I have taught you well and are enjoying. Moving your hands on his thighs and balls you massage him as he groans and barks "Oh fuck yeah, whore." You work Frank diligently till he cums in your mouth and you swallow every last bit of it and lick him clean.

"Mhmmmmm thanks baby." says Frank.

Now you turn your attention to Jeff, who has been stroking his cock watching you suck off Frank. As you did with Frank, you lick his cock slowly, working him up, but this time you gently suck his balls too. I know you love sucking them and licking them; love the feel of them, so I let you have your fun. You lick up and down his shaft until he is about to cum, but instead of cumming in your mouth he cums on your face, which I know you also are beginning to like. You lick it all off of you and sit back; happy and satisfied that you have pleased yourself and your master, but your breasts are your key giveaway. I can always tell when you want something because your small, perky breasts get larger and the nipples very large and hard when you are horny. The nipples look like they are ready to burst through your shirt at this point, aching and stretching the tight black slutty crop top I always make you wear under your coat.

Randall, on the other hand, hasn't been satisfied yet. He pulls over the jeep. Him and Jeff trade spots and Jeff starts the last part of our journey to the next town. Randall unzips himself and you eagerly see that his cock is quite big; huge in fact. You immediately go down on him, licking and trying to take it as much as possible into your mouth. Meanwhile I watch this with amazement. Partly mad we had to do this, but very happy you are having a fun time and doing your job well; which is serving me.

Suddenly Randall says "Enough with the oral you slut. Give me the real thing!"

You quickly turn back to me, scared of what is about to happen. Part of you is scared I might not approve or you might feel bad about it, yet the other part of you is wet and horny and wants it badly, as I can plainly see by your sweating and enlarged nipples. I nod in approval and you sit on his lap.

You slowly slide down his huge shaft, stretching yourself as you do.

"Unhhhhhhhh" you moan as he fills you up and then some. You grab the back of the seat and start sliding up and down, hard on his large cock. Randall puts his hands on your small, yet tight and perky breasts. He massages them roughly. He grabs your hair and shoves you up and down; using you like you have been taught. His large cock stretches you and you love the feel of it. The feeling of being used and pleasing your master.

Randall strips off the tight black shirt and grabs a nipple between his teeth. Using his tongue on the tip of it, making you grunt and bang harder against the huge cock inside of you. I also know you love pain once you are into it, and are pleased by what's happening. He lets go of the nipple and savagely bites your shoulder, drawing blood. His hands grab your breasts and sides, pulling you down harder and harder onto his cock. I watch, seeing all the skills I have taught you finally coming into play. Your hair is slick with sweat and you are panting and groaning just like the bitch you are.

Suddenly you bite back on his shoulder, partly for revenge against what he did, and partly just for fun. Randall grunts and cums in your warm, wet pussy and you let out a small yelp and cum as well. You relax as he throws you off. You crawl between the seats and sit in my lap as you put your clothes back on and fall asleep till the next town. Feeling tired yet proud you satisfied yourself, and most importantly, were useful to your Master as payment.

MasterOso
MasterOso
16 Followers