A Witch & A Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
They face an intruder.
4.2k words
4.56
28k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noel
Noel
25 Followers

Along the horizon the sky was the mottled blue and purple of the sunrise. In the valley fog still clung, wisping through the trees in a silent dance. The air was cool and damp, smelling of woods and dew. She was standing at the top of the hill, looking down the treed slope that led to the lake. The hair was a paler auburn, faded by the hours spent out working in the garden. The skin was smooth and warm, tanned from the sun. The storm blue eyes were clear as they looked around the serenity of the dawn. The first few rays of sun broke over the distant tree line. She gave a soft gasp, the full pink lips opening as she watched raptly. The eyes slowly scanned left and right, taking in her surroundings and the glory of the coming sun. She stood in one of her lover's t-shirts. The soft gray material hung to her thigh and barely covered her rounded bottom and shapely hips. The full breasts outlined clearly in the first light.

In the shadows of the trees, not yet touched by the dawning light, the wolf watched her. He stood hidden as she came into view. The animal's keen senses sniffed and regarded her as the eyes swept the woods looking for him. The animals tongue lolled and he sat, knowing her eyes had not caught him. The dark thick fur was damp, his muscles sore. The previous night had been the full moon. He had mated, long and passionately with his love. Then, his animal urges not satisfied, he transformed to the wolf. He left her asleep and ran the woods, hunting and chasing, enjoying the moonlit night. And now he watched her become sunlight. The rays hit her, turning her auburn blond hair into a fiery halo. He marveled at her and his thought lingered back to the previous night. The touch of skin to skin, the brush of lips, the thrust, the hunger to be one with the other and the fulfillment of sexual need.

The howl split the still dawn. The birds that had chattered freely were silent a few took to flight. The two met eyes and stayed locked a long moment, then she smiled. He let go of his second nature and let himself resume his human form. He walked up the hill and then slide together. He stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her smaller form. He stood a head higher and easily rested his chin to the top of her head. She wriggled, feeling his naked warmth to her back and stood snuggled together and watched the sun come into the sky; as they silently watched the fog burn away. As the sun awakened so did the world. Birds began to fly, searching out insects. The squirrels began their frantic search of food, chattering to one another. The smell of the pine trees hit the couple as a light early summer breeze blew. He shifted his hands up to cup her breast under the long T-shirt. She laughed and wrestled free of his strong arms and headed to the house for a light breakfast.

They had found the house by the lake. The isolated woods afforded them enough privacy to enjoy their strange new life together, though it did not seem new to them. They came together as two parts of a whole and things were easy and enjoyable. She worked from home as a consultant. He worked on the house to make it all they had dreamed. She practiced her witchcraft out in the garden under the moon and stars. He ran through acres of woods as a wolf. They had bought all the property around the small lake and had no plans to develop any of it.

He walked out of the house, a blue t-shirt, tan shorts and tevas his dress for the day. He ran a hand through his lengthened brown hair and grumbled. He wanted it grown out but it was in an awkward stage. He pulled the baseball cap on and walked to the woodpile. They had fires in the house a lot, sitting together at night snuggling as they played cribbage or watched TV. He set a log on the large stump in the ground and hefted the axe to his shoulder. He swung the axe and cracked the log in two, as he set to replenishing the wood supply. His eyes would occasionally catch Noel moving through the house. He finished chopping and stacked the wood. The sun was now fully up and overhead. He tugged off his shirt and wiped his sweaty face. He started for the house and then looked back down to the lake. He smiled and headed down the slope. There was nothing like a cold water swim to build a hunger for lunch.

She smiled as she watched him walk down through the trees. But there was no way she would join him. The water in June was still a bit to mountain cold for her taste. She turned her eyes from the window back to her computer. She saved the document and sent a quick email to her client on the status. She stood and stretched with a soft yawn. The thoughts raced through her head on how much she enjoyed her life. She walked to the bathroom and started the water. He had built her an exquisite bathroom. In one corner was a deep-jetted tube that could fit two in marbled green. In the other corner was a huge frosted shoulder stall. It had three showerheads, one center and one to each side. The tiles were deep green, the top edge of the room bordered with an ivy stencil. She started all three and slipped the t-shirt off. She eased into the hot spray and shivered at the change in temperature. The full C-cup breasts dripped water down to her tummy in rivulets. The pink nipples harden under the warm water hitting them. She lathered up the poof with a chamomile lemon scrub. She slid the bath scrub along her skin, soap trailing over the curves of her body. She luxuriated in the feel and smell. The hands swirled bubbles around each breast. The fingers lingered to graze one nipple, to pinch the other. The hand ran the sponge down her belly, then around her innie navel. The gentle brush over her mons, then back, then over again. She mmmmmmmed softly.

She dropped the sponge and leaned to the wall. The long hair wet, and slicked back, the skin was tan, the water giving it the sheen of satin. She ran her hands along her body, one settled between her legs. The other crept up, two fingers grasping a nipple and twisting roughly. She slid a finger between her swelling labia. She brushed her clit and smiled as she thought 'There is no turning back now'. She began the slow rhythmic stroke of her finger over her clit, moaning softly as the other hand tugged her own nipples. The thighs flexed as her bottom wriggled over cold tiles. She arched, pressing her body up to be on tiptoe. She moved her head and caught the water spay, groaning as she was doused in hot water. As she leaned back her eyes saw they hazy form of her lover outside the shower. He stood there, his hand around his cock, stroking it as he watched her. The two continued masturbating as they watched each other. The eyes were intent and passionate as they both climaxed. He flexed his muscular thighs as he let his cock burst, splattering the wall of the shower. He smiled as her watched her squeak and pant orgasming shortly after. They then joined in the shower to entwine in each other's arms as hot water hit them from all sides, caressing their skin.

He closed the door of the truck the next morning. She stood in the doorway of the house, coffee mug in her hand. She waved, her bare breasts bouncing ever so slightly. He smiled as he enjoyed the view through the windshield, loving that she was his, that their life was so easy. She blew him a kiss, and as she moved he saw the sparkle of the ruby set in the pentacle that she wore on a choker at her throat. He finally put the truck in reverse, waved with a nod and backed up, turning, and pulling out of the driveway. The dark brown eyes snapping to the rearview mirror in time to see her turn showing her backside as she stepped in and closed the door. He shifted in his seat and chuckled, as he had to reach down and shift he half erect cock in his shorts. He headed to Home Depot, an hour each way due to their remote location. The next project on the house would be his den. He would build it of the back of the house. A room full of built in bookcases, dark wood, nooks, shelves and a small fireplace. The whole room would be built with arches, a round shape. Then as the final touch of intrigue he would mound over the entire back room with dirt, leaving the round door jutting out. A hobbit hole den, it was his idea and she had loved it. He ran through the plans over and over in his mind as he drove.

She sat at her computer wrapped in her bathrobe and settled in for a days work. She loved working from home. She wrote documents and emailed them out. She would occasionally have to travel to a client site, but avoided it if at all possible. As she sat, thinking of the best plan fro this companies sampling program she felt the first shiver. She wrinkled her nose and shifted in her chair. 'Odd' she thought, 'I don't feel cold.' She started to type again and the sensation hit her, a cold surge down her spine. She sat up, her body shuddered and she pulled her robe tight. She looked up as her hand moved the mouse to save the document. She shifted in her chair and was turning around as she felt a growing sense of unease. Her mind began to race as she thought of the wards she had buried at the cardinal points on the property. As her mind lingered on them it snapped into focus. It was the wards, and something unfriendly had crossed over them. Her eyes flicked to the window, looking over the yard. The quiet area seemed at ease. She saw her tulips, the petals falling. The lilies had shot up, but not yet bloomed. The ground around the azalea was littered with pink blossoms. She reached to the pentacle at her throat, fingers caressing the circle and star, centered with a ruby. She thought of her love, driving away. She thought to the Gods 'Hey, everything okay?"

She stood and moved through the house. She extended her senses, trying to feel, to sense anything out there. The solitude and seclusion of there woodland sanctuary quickly turned to feelings of isolation and aloneness. She walked to the back door and turned the lock, her eyes looking out again at the slope to the lake. Then through the house to do the same in the front, looking with regret to the driveway, thinking of her love leaving her. She stood there, her body tense, waiting, then after 30 minutes she began to question herself. 'It was just a draft, the window was open, I must be crazy' she tapped her foot as the thoughts buzzed through her head. She reached to the pentacle at her throat, fingers caressing the circle and star, centered with a ruby. She sensed out again, trying to feel her wards, the small satchels of stones, herbs and oils buried. As she thought on the items in them she felt silly for her reaction. She remembered, the feather and incense tucked into the yellow muslin at East, the sulfur powder and candles in the red at South, the sea shell and ocean water bound in blue at West. She began to think of the pinecone and beach sand in the deep green bundle at north and her knees felt weak. The fingers gripped the pentacle tight and her thoughts rang out 'Oh gods, someone is here'. She turned in the house and moved quickly. As she looked at the windows facing north, her eyes scoured the tree edge. She dropped her view, seeing the plastic sheeting he had covered the hole in the wall with loose and flapping. The plastic covered the hole that would be the access to his den. A deep pit dug in front of it, ready to have a concrete poured for a foundation. In the center of the newly turned earth was a set of footprints heading into the house.

She whirled and ran through the house. The mind was chaotic as she thought of the basement, of the stairs heading up into their house. She rounded the corner of the kitchen as the door to the basement started to open. She just kept moving. She let her body hit the door, slamming it closed. She heard the yelp of surprise on the far side and a slam of a body. She reached for the lock, her bathrobe falling open. As she struggled to hold the door closed her breasts heaved as she breathed heavily. Just as she began to turn the latch the person on the other side slammed their weight to the door. She stumbled back from the force then pin wheeled as her body hit one of the kitchen chairs. She screamed at she fell and her hands grasped for a purchase. A man opened the door and stepped into the kitchen. He was dirty, and looked disheveled. He was dressed in a jumpsuit and though smeared with dirt it was still a bright orange. She stared wide-eyed as her mind realized he was an escaped prisoner. And as happens in situation of stress and fear, odd thoughts popped into her mind 'Hey, Maybe he's from Oz' thinking to the HBO drama she had watched the night before.

As he came forward she scrambled. She regained her feet and ran for the door. He chased her out the kitchen door and into the yard where she ran in a panic, her eyes searching the layout. She headed for the woodpile. She grabbed up the axe and turned, one hand on the base the other half way up the handle. He stopped rather abruptly, his feet slipping a bit on the grass. She breathed heavily as she watched him closely as her robe hung open, the sun shining. "Easy there girly, put that down" he said in a gravely tone. "What do you want? Just leave" She spat out the words, her body tense as shifted her grip on the axe. He smiled and it turned to a lecherous sneer "Thought the place was empty, I could grab some money....but I think maybe I need more now". "And maybe I need to split your skull" she spoke the words calmly as her hands began to quiver.

The tussle was fast though it seemed to last forever in her mind. He feinted coming at her, the movement was sharp and aggressive and she bought it hook, line and sinker. She came up with the axe and swung from the side. He neatly stepped back and grabbed the axe handle as it passed him. They tugged back and forth a few times as he grabbed the axe with both hands. She screamed in a guttural sound of frustration and fear. The man simply smiled at her as they jerked back and forth. She pulled hard, and her eyes slowly opened wider as she felt no resistance, but rather force. As she pulled, he pushed and the axe handle crashed back at her. She caught it in the stomach and the air rushed out of her. She started to double her brought the handle up and caught her in the face. She felt the explosion of pain as her lip split and her ears rang. The hands slid off the axe handle and she went backwards. As she sprawled he brought the butt of the metal head down onto her stomach. It did not cut but the force was hard. She opened her mouth wide as if to scream but nothing came out.

As she struggled to breath, trying to roll to her side he dropped onto her. She swatted at him, she felt hands on her breasts, finger gripping and squeezing. She wrestled and struggled but the man outweighed her smaller form. She finally regained her breath and screamed, a yowl filled with fear and anger. She reached up her right hand catching his cheek, nails dragging three furrows across his face, two welling with blood. The man backhanded her, snapping her head to the side. She blinked, her head swimming as the man grabbed both her hands, pinning them to her own throat. He pressed down her wrists, choking her with the weight. She kicked her feet, thrashing as her held her. He let up the pressure then snarled, "Lie still you fucking cunt, or I'll choke you, then I'll fuck you." She whimpered as the cold eyes looked down at her. She felt the heat of the pentacle under her wrist, her necklace pressing cruelly to her skin. He reached his free hand down to start to undo his pants. As she started to thrash again he pressed down onto her neck. He applied pressure to her neck until he had his pants undone, his cock hard and dangling free. As he eased back she gasped in air, her eyes panicked. She started to whimper softly "no please....don't, please don't". He moved his hand down. Touching her labia, parting them. As she struggled he choked her again, holding her till her eyes began to bulge. The fingers pressed into her, prying at her, feeling and poking cruelly.
She whimpered, as she was touched, her body limp as she was choked repeatedly. She began to pray to the gods for help, for strength, asking why this was happening to her. She felt him shift, the touch of his mouth to her breasts. She felt him suckle, and slurp them. She smelled his body order, her nose wrinkled. She winces as her pressed onto her throat again. She thrashed as she felt him bite, chewing on her sensitive nub. He grunted and groaned as her moved to the other breast, hungrily biting and slurping. He let her breath again as he shifted over her, then pressed down hard as he reached and stroked his own cock, lining it up to rape her. She thrashed, she struggled for breath trying to free her hand as she felt his cock probe. As her head dizzied and the world started to swim black she heard a snarled growling bark. She gasped it air as her body was rocked, she felt herself rolling, knocked to her side. The eyes blinked trying to stay conscious, to figure out what was happening. She looked, eyes trying to focus and she saw black fur, she saw her familiar, her wolf. She heard the screams of the man who had attacked her. She blinked and her thoughts floated "The big bad wolf isn't supposed to rescue Red Riding Hood". Then she was sprayed with something hot and wet, the liquid splashed her eyes, stinging. She closed them as she whimpered and slipped into unconsciousness.

The sun was dappled through the trees as he drove up the driveway. He traveled out the dirt road till he hit city streets. He turned left and clicked on the radio. A CD already in Dave Matthews Live at Luther College with Tim Reynolds started playing. He sang along some, listening to the guitars. Then as Say Goodbye started he thought of Noel. He smiled, thinking of listening to this the night they had been camping a few years ago. The night she called him to be hers, the night he took her as mate. He smiled as he pictured her in the doorway, the pentacle gleaming red in the sun, the image of blood splashed down her chest. He swerved on the road as the image burst vividly into his mind. He could see a swinging axe and then her chest splattered with blood, the bright spark of stormy light in those blue eyes fading out as she bled. The tires screeched as he pulled the truck around and drove wildly back to their house. He knew it was crazy, but felt cold dread in his stomach. He stopped half way down the driveway and got out, walking towards the house. He thought, his mind awhirl 'No need for her to know I.... she needs me.... she'll think I'm crazy.... she' He broke into a dead run as he heard a scream rip through the air. As he ran he pulled off clothes till his taut lean form bounded through woods, branches and leaves shipping his skin. Then in a blur or muscle and motion the wolf ran. He took the man from the side, knocking him mostly off Noel. The man sputtered and shoved, eyes wild with hate and confusion. He lunged, biting arm, tearing with those sharp teeth and strong jaw. He lunged again biting hard into the shoulder as the man yowled and thrashed, beating fists onto the wolf's pelt. The wolf's head turned, and the muzzle snapped as teeth sunk into the man's soft throat. The wolf snapped its head to the side and tore a chunk free. The blood sprayed, a hot fountain of life ebbing out. As the man gurgled and died on the lawn the wolf looked to Noel. She laid there, blood splattering her face, then down over her chest. He moved close trying to change back but he anger and blood surging through him held him locked in the wolf form. The wolf whimpered, licking over Noel's breasts to remove blood. He prayed to find no wound beneath.

Noel awoke to a lick across her cheek. She blinked her eyes and saw him there, muzzle covered in blood. She reached for him, her hand brushing his neck. She whimpered, feeling her battered body. She nuzzled her wolf, the tears coming fast. She trembled and held his warmth. The wolf lied there, letting her cling, nuzzling her to try and reassure her she was safe now. Noel sat up and looked over, the man lying there dead, the lawn maroon near his neck. She sobbed softly, burying her face into his fur. "I love you...Gods, I...hold me...please" She whimpered softly, tugging his fur gently. She felt the rush of power, the heat of his skin, the ripple under her fingers. He changed forms with a loud grunt, his eyes staying amber as they looked at hers, a soft snarl. She blinked at him, a hand onto his chest, her palm pressed flat and warm "Please hold me". He felt his beast let go, his eyes warmed to the rich chocolate brown as he swept her up into his lap. They stayed cuddled as he rocked her slowly till near noon.

Noel
Noel
25 Followers
12