A Witch & A Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
Lammas; as the wheel turns, so does the sex.
2.1k words
4.54
20.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noel
Noel
25 Followers

**I'm back, sorry for the wait; moving cross-country can do that to a girl. I've skipped lengthy description of the two main characters, please peek at the previous three chapters for that**

*

The clearing was dark and the night winds were still. It was the heat of the summer, when even in the dark of night the ground stays warm, the air muggy. The sound of peepers from the lake echoed in the quiet of the surrounding meadow. The slope leading down to the hill was covered in grass, summer daisies and thick moss under the shade of the trees. The sliver of the crescent waning moon was seen in the sky, the stars flickering like fireflies at twilight. But it was long past twilight, closer to midnight when a flame sparked in the meadow. An incense charcoal was ignited and dropped to smolder and heat at the bottom of Noel's cauldron. She dropped two or three crystals of amber and sandalwood onto the glowing coal and the smoke was sweet and heavy. She stayed there crouched, letting the smoke bath her bare skin. The mark of summer had left her skin tanned and supple, tan from the sun, supple from the layer upon layer of sunscreen.

It was the first harvest, Lammas for the wiccans, and Noel had spent the day naked, harvesting vegetables and fruits from the garden. The first summer at the house had proven fruitful. The soil was good and easy to work, the summer warm with adequate rain. The extremes of some New England summers had not come or did not last long, though a heat wave late in August could always surprise you. After a long cool bath Noel had set of her altar at the top of the hill. Noel stood slowly, her hands traveling from her thighs, over the flex of her hip. She kept them going, feeling her stomach, then up over her c cup breasts. The caress of her palms stiffened her nipples. The hands kept lifting, reaching up for the stars, arms spread. "I cleanse this circle with incense, I prepare this circle to give thanks to the gods." She picked up the salt and water, mixed them, then circled round, starting at the north, seeing the shadow on the house in the distance. She circled once, then twice, doesil round the circle. As she went around the third time the shadow crept out of the woods. It kept pace at her heel to remain unseen. As she paused, eyes looking to the house before sealing the circle the shadow sprang.

The wolf leapt as the witch's hand lifted to flick the last few drops of water to seal the circle. The circle was sealed and the two tumbled to the ground, splattering the remaining salt water. She cried out, not in fear, but in a mixture of shock and frustration. A tangle of limbs, paws and blond hair quickly separated as she sputtered out "You...you never take this seriously...I can't believe you pounced...." She smiled as he sat there, front legs straight, back haunches tucked in, tongue lolled as the wolf panted softly. She stepped close, minor aggravation melting away. "Hello my lover" she spoke soft, a hand ruffling fur along his head, over his ear, then down along his neck. She crouched down, nose to nose with the immense beast. She watched the eyes and felt the power swell from his paws, up through his body. The fur became skin, the paws hands, the nose human and the lips warm and soft as they pressed in for a kiss. The wolf, her lover was there as man, naked and handsome.

She stood and walked to the alter, lighting the center candle. She lifted it from the holder and walked to the east. He followed, watching her, eyes wandering her bare form. Noel stopped at the east, eyes looking off towards the driveway. The words were clear ""Oh spirit and guardian of the East, beings of the air, we beseech your guidance and knowledge, with the breath of wind." She knelt and lit the candle there. She stood and he stepped in, kissing her warmly. The lips parted and the words were spoken "So mote it be" and the lips returned to each other kissing warmly. He lifted a hand, cupped her round backside then pulled her in close. She moaned softly into his mouth, holding the candle to the side of them. She finally pushed back, eased around him, her hand traveling over his stomach and brushing his now stiffened cock. She walked over, facing south. "Oh spirit and guardian of the South, creatures of the fire, we beseech your guidance and passion, with the consumption of flame."

As she turned to stand he stepped in close and she smacked her forehead on his cock. She laughed softly and moved to stand but her lover placed a hand on her head, holding her down. The voice was strong, a bit teasing, but honest "Fire is passion, and passion is lust. Draw forth the fire and passion from me to bring strength to the circle." She looks up his tall strong body, eyes blinking softly at his. She leaned in, her warm soft lips kissed the head of his cock "As you desire my wolf." She slid her wet lips down his swollen cock, the tongue wriggled, tasting his flesh. He groaned softly as he tipped his head back to look at the stars "By the power of all things, so Mote it Be." She moved her lips eagerly; one hand reached up to grasp his hip, fingers dug gently into the skin. The other held the candle, sending flickering light and shadow over their bodies. He shifted his feet and legs, his body shuddering at the sensations of her mouth. She worked tight lips over his penis, and he reached down to stroke his fingers over her hair. He gripped behind her head and she pushed in, letting the head of his dick push into her throat, then over and over again. As she sucked at his cock his legs grew tighter, the muscles flexed up. After a long, wet, suckling 20 minutes his cock throbbed in her mouth. He orgasmed, filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed fast, looking her eyes up his body as he looked down on her.

She stood, a finger tracing under her pink bottom lip "Well, that was quite nice." He stood, shivering some, the legs wriggling "I'd say." She laughed and walked along to the west, knees now smudged with green grass stains. He followed her, standing behind her, looking down the hill over her head to the lake. She crouched to one knee, lighting the candle "Oh Spirit and guardian of the west, beings of the water, we beseech your guidance and purity, with the surge of tides." He moved quick, reaching down to maneuver her. He laid her within the circles, her head near the flicker candle of west. He smiled as she moved to compliantly to his hand, his fingers tracing her breasts, then over her belly, then parting her legs, they spoke together "So mote it be." She smiled at him, lying in the soft tickling summer grass "Drink from me" she murmured. He lowered his head as he crouched between her legs, his tongue flicking out to lick over her bare smooth mons. He inhaled, his hands running gently over her inner thighs, thumbs brushing over her swollen labia. He slowly explored her with his tongue, licking outside, then parting her, licking the sweet wetness within her folds. The tongue finally seeking out her clit, flickering and dancing over the sensitive nub. He worked her like a well-tuned violin, making soft cries tremble from her lips. The candle showed her face, lost in the sensation of the oral pleasure, the red blonde hair against the dark green grass. He slipped a thumb within her folds and pressed it into her opening, tongue circling her clit. She came close to orgasm a few times and he prolonged her pleasure, stopping his mouth then starting again. She screamed out as she finally orgasmed, the sound echoing through the open space. The thighs tensed, then the toes curled. He licked at her as she lay there trembling, till she began to giggle and squirm, as did he, his cock erect again and brushing against the lawn.

They stood, clasped hands and walked to the north. She spoke, her voice louder now "Oh Spirit and guardian of the north, beings of the earth, we beseech your guidance and strength, with the power of growth." She lowered and lit the candle, handing the center candle to Shawn, who replaced it to the altar. With a tug she brought him down to her. The kissed as they knelt together, the candles leaving the meadow dark but illuminated. They encircled one other, the arms squeezing, and the hands moving to caress and touch. She stroked her fingers over his cock, her hand clasping round the girth. He kissed along her jaw, then down over her throat as she tipped her head back, speaking "The circle is cast, we are between the worlds, beyond the bounds of time." She shifted against him, leaning him back, moving her hips up to stroke her wet cunny against his erect phallus. He set strong hands onto her hips, helping her position, then thrusting up as she mounted his cock. They moaned low, kissing hungrily as she rocked against him. She spoke, her words clear but breathy "Where night and day, birth and death, joy and sorrow meet as one. The gods are here, the ritual is begun."

They moved together, his cock spearing up and into her again and again. They shifted, him lying on his back, her legs straddling him as they rutted under the starry sky. The couple's skin was wet with sweat, smeared with grass and smudged as they made love on the ground. She rested her hands to his stomach, pushing for leverage, working her hips hard to his. Her rolled her over, setting her calf over his shoulder and leaning in, thrusting deeply to fill her. The rough pressure of his cock head rubbing to her cervix could be felt both and they moaned to the gods. He plunged his thich shaft, her wet folds stroking over it. She orgasmed twice before he orgasmed deep inside her quivering puss. They lie there, her atop him, breathing heavy, as their hot bodies gave off a light steam in the ever chilling night.

They finally rolled, moving to sit near the small stone slab that served as an altar. Noel spoke softly as she moved the fruit and home brewed mead. "As the wheel turns the world grows. What was once seed is now fruit to reap, blessings plenty for us to keep. The day grows shorter and nights grow long, the summer winds have sung their song. We give thanks for blessings bestowed and observe what is owed" Noel takes a few berries in her hand and sets them onto the earth under the alter; she then tips the mead, spilling some into the grass. "As autumn's shawl draws over the earth, we know next spring to see rebirth."

They ate the simple feast then Noel meditated. She stirred and added more sandalwood and amber to the cauldron. As they ate and drank Noel plaited a harvest knot from some of the tall ornamental grasses she had planted. As she crossed the pieces, one over the other she and her lover talked about what they would plant next year, how there lives had changed over the turn of the wheel, now two years beyond the fate filled night she summoned him as her familiar and she became his witch. As the moon crossed the sky a cool breeze started to sweep along the meadow, rustling tree leaves. They finally stood, Noel moving about the circle, widdershins, and dismissing the corners. She lifted the center candle again, holding it in front of her and speaking to the sky "The circle is open but yet remains unbroken, may the peace of the god and goddess go forever in our hearts, Merry meet, merry part and merry meet again! Blessed be." The gathered up what could not stay out side for the night and walked naked, hand in hand to the house.

In the house they fell into bed, smudged of the earth and grass but uncaring. Noel stretched out her side, looking out the window at the yard. He slid in behind her, spooning up, a hand resting on her hip. As the deep summer night chilled into predawn the two slept, intertwined and at peace.

**Blessed be, enjoy the story and please vote. Feel free to send along critics**

Noel
Noel
25 Followers