A Witch Did It! Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert's punishment continues. He gets a new hot girly body.
1.7k words
4.41
47.5k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert felt sick. The Witch was setting aside the old thoughts in his mind.

She was rearranging his patterns of beliefs, impulses and needs just as one could rearrange a file or a database. He felt the Witch change his thoughts on cocks and cum, for example. One moment he thoughts of cocks as disgusting things, and then - pop! - he felt his lips contract and his pussy spasm at the mere thought of wrapping his enhanced lips against one and sucking until that delicious jizz invaded his mouth and throat, marking him as yet another slut, only good for sucking and fucking, which was after all what he wanted.

No, it wasn't what *he* wanted!

It was what his body now wanted, but not Robert himself. In fact, the nauseous feeling was growing with each new sexual need the Witch piled upon him. His nipples stood up at attention when the Witch bombarded his mind with fantasies of using his new enhanced tits, wrap them around one of those hard dicks he liked so much and press up and down the shaft, masturbate the dick with his oversized tits, making his cum with the tightness of his implants, which were perfect for tit-fucking, and then spread the cum all over his tits, making them glisten with fresh jizz, and ready for another ride.

This wasn't what he wanted! He wanted to be the one receiving this kind of attentions from a girl, not the one who was on his knees waiting for yet another dick to fill him up! He didn't want this kind of thing!

His body begged to differ though. It was less and less his body and more and more the body of a blonde horny sexpot, whose only thought was sex, sex, and more sex. Being used and abused like the fucktoy she was.

"Not bad as a start. Do you see how these new needs make you shiver with pleasure? You're panting. You're a fucking wet mess here," the Witch brushed her fingers against Robert's new gaping pussy, and his body convulsed at the jolt of pleasure coming from it, as if the Witch's finger were red-hot flames licking away at his clit, making it spasm and contract with shudders of bliss. He felt his vision swim as his tongue lolled out of his mouth, and he wailed into the night.

"More," he asked, his voice now a girlish, spoiled-brat teenage voice.

How could she turn him into this... this... wreck?

But the Witch still had a lot of stuff to do.

"Given you ask," she winked, and her magic squeezed Robert's mind even more.

It was now time for him to learn a few fetishes.

His anus contracted as it suddenly came to life. It was as if the Witch had pressed a button and linked it to his brain. He felt conscious of it, of its emptiness, of the numbing need that now spread all around his firm buttocks.

"Oohh..." he heard his mouth say, "...please fuck Robbie in the butt!"

No, no, he didn't want to say these things! He didn't want to... but he was going to, more and more, as his body was not his own anymore.

"So cute!"

The Witch moved her other hand from Robert's breast down to his buttock, and then it teased his anus, circling it. Robert's body shuddered and it was only thanks to the Witch's magic he didn't fall on his knees. The need to be penetrated turned into an imperative that broke free of what little chains Robert could still hold onto, and scattered in echoes all around his mind: FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, it reverberated.

"Fuck me... fuck me..." Robert asked with his girlish, teen voice.

"Fuck you where?"

FUCK ME IN MY ASS FUCK ME, the voice roared inside Robert's mind, destroying what little coherence he still had.

"Fuck me in the ass! Please, like, roam me!"

The Witch snickered.

"You're becoming a good girl. Now to give you a couple more things to think about."

Robert would have wanted to scream, to tear himself apart as his mind was bombarded with a slew of new fetishes to learn, to appreciate. He could barely understand them: with every new image, his nipples buzzed, his pussy was lost in spasms and his anus contracted and released. His body begged to be penetrated and taken just as his mind was: in a few seconds, his body learned that few things would pleasure it more than being tied to a chair as he sucked dick after long, hard dick, held by his bonds as he could not escape, only suck and be fucked like the fucktoy he now was.

He also saw himself on his knees as a dominant woman dressed in all black whipped him, and whipped him good. With every whip he felt his pussy spasm and release drops of pussy juice on the floor as he desperately asked for more punishment. He saw himself in a boutique, a collar on his neck, as he was forced to try pair after pair of high heels, making his enhanced butt stand out even more, looking slutty and deviant.

He learned he'd also love to be fucked in public for all to see. So humiliating! So erotic, so fucking hot!

Robert would have wanted to cry, and his body was crying, but was crying out of joy. This was his place now, only a fucktoy. This was his punishment.

"Stand still, now," the Witch said as she began to make a few more tweaks to his mind. "I'm giving you a little helper."

A little helper? What did she mean? Robert trembled with fear as his body trembled with pleasure and release and crave for all the things he had now seen, sculpted on his soul, now part of his mind, of his desires. He had been turned into a slut, and the Witch was still not finished?

She was not finished.

It began as a faint echo. An echo sounding bubbly and happy, surrounded by pink sparks and spasms of pleasure and happy, girly thoughts like magazines and hunky boys and showing off her perfect, enhanced body for all to see and appreciate.

It grew into a distant, barely perceptible voice. And the more Robert tried to ignore it, the more the voice grew.

A girl's voice. Teen-aged. Vain and horny, she sounded like the typical spoiled brat. She sounded like she had a habit of getting what she wanted by showing off her body and asking nicely, most often with a blowjob to the side. Or two. Or being fucked in the ass.

*I love being fucked in the ass!* the voice said, faint, but getting stronger by the second. She giggled and Robert found himself even more scared. It was one thing to be a passenger in his own body. To be constantly surrounded by the giggly, bubbly voice of a teenage slut... he would go mad.

"Not bad," the Witch said. "But I'm confident you'll learn to appreciate your new role in life. Robbie will teach you there's nothing better than triple penetration after asking nicely for bondage."

*Yay! Like, sure! I teach well!*

Robert tried to cover his metaphorical ears with his metaphorical hands, but found out he couldn't. He was floating in the dark, watching his body now starting to the answer to Robbie's voice.

*Like, these boobies are sooo good! I'm so glad I asked papa for them!*

Robert didn't know what she was talking abou-

No, wait.

With mounting horror, Robert found out he *did* know.

It was coming to him, just like Robbie's voice. A new set of memories, courtesy of the Witch or of Robbie herself, he was not sure. But they were clearer and clearer. It was like he was remembering a life that wasn't his own... or that it was starting to become his own, bit by bit.

First his body, then his fetishes and now his memories too!

He remembered how good a dick tasted when it filled your mouth. How good it was to just lose yourself in the sucking and licking and being called a good girl for sucking with rightful abandon.

*Yay! I love cocks!*

*I don't!* tried to say Robert, but found out he couldn't. He couldn't sustain the onslaught of new memories.

Like the first time he sucked off Papa. She had been such a good girl, deserved a prize. Papa's cock was so big and delicious! And that was when she realized that if she was good and sucked Papa's cock enough, he would buy her new tits she had wanted since... since she could remember! She could finally be the busty bimbo she had always wanted to be! And she got them at last, for her eighteenth birthday!

*Nooo*, tried to retort Robert, but to no avail. He remembered how good her new tits were when she healed. How proud they stood on her chest and how many new lustful gazes she now attracted. Her new pneumatic rack signaled she always wanted to lay on her back, being penetrated by a cock or three.

And she couldn't wait to be fucked! It had been, like, days since she'd taken a hard dick inside her!

It was getting tiresome to be without dick and she was getting lonely.

"I like need it sooo much!"

Robert could only whimper as the last vestiges of his old mind were given to the new Robbie.

Something clicked in his mind, and his body, his former body, was then given fully to Robbie. She jumped on spot, making her large boobies bounce against each other, and tittered in the night air.

"Yay! Like, thank you, miss Witchie! I can be a good slut now!"

"Definitely," the Witch said, appreciating the new form of Robert. The girl twirled, making sure to stick her bubble butt up and out.

"But, like, these clothes are icky! I can't get out to get fucked like this!"

Robert saw with horror as the Witch nodded. The girl who now resided in his body still wore his old, manly clothes.

"Let's do something about that," the Witch agreed. She held up a hand and her eyes shone once again a deep green...

*****

A.N.: thank you for your patience and your reviews on the previous chapter of this story! I appreciated all comments, given they give me a chance to better myself as a writer. I hope you liked this chapter even more.

There's another one coming soon! Thank you for your time!