A Witch's Curse Ch. 01

Story Info
Chris was a normal man, until a witch's curse changed him.
1.3k words
3.98
30.6k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuzzsawCJ
BuzzsawCJ
28 Followers

My name is Chris Jackson. I'm 6'0 with brown eyes and black hair. I'm slightly chubby as I'm more of a gamer than anything else. I used to be an ordinary man once. Once. That all changed on my 21st birthday after I had a few too many. That's when my life became cursed and my life would never be the same. This is my story.

Chapter 1: A witch's Curse

I woke up bright and early on my birthday ready to celebrate with my friends. I told myself only one beer tonight to test the water as I never wanted to be an alcoholic.

It was about noon when my friends picked me up. We first went to the mall to spend the gift cards they got me and then we hit the arcade where I killed it at Dance Dance Revolution.

Finally evening came and it was time to hit the bar. We got there and I ordered a beer. Richard, my best friend, ordered shots for everyone. So on top of my one beer, I had a shot. Didn't plan on it but it's just one shot... What's the worst that could happen? But that's what I thought. As I drank the beer and the shot I decided another wouldn't hurt. And another. And another. Soon enough I was drunk. Me and my friends separated at that point and I decided to drive home. Little did I know this would be a mistake that would haunt me for the rest of my life.

As I was driving down my neighborhood the car swerved and hit a stone mailbox. This old lady walked out and started screaming at me. I apologized and begged "Please. Don't call the police. I made a mistake. I'll fix it."

She cackled and said "Don't call the police? Well you must be punished... And I know just the trick."

She waved her hands and spoke words I couldn't understand. The clouds started to twirl and wind blew around us. "This spell will haunt you for eternity." She says as everything goes black.

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I look out the window and my car is there, undamaged. "That was a weird dream." I say to myself as I start to get dressed. Little did I know the spell cast on me, was a spell used to make any person attracted to males become extremely horny and extremely aggressive towards me.

At that moment I hear the doorbell and know it being the mail lady I walk towards the door. I open it and say "Hey Lucy."

Lucy was a 5'9" girl with blonde hair in a ponytail. She had small, firm breasts but a nice round ass. Problem was, she was almost too innocent and wouldn't have premarital sex but she definitely made people stare.

I smile at her. "Hey Mr..." She trails off as something in her eyes change.

"Lucy you alright?" I ask curiously as she bites her lip.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Did I ever tell you how handsome you are." She smirks as she pushes her way in.

"Lucy? What are you doing?" I ask as I try to make sense to what is happening as she closes and locks the door.

"I'm gonna satisfy my craving." She smirks as she jumps on me wrapping her arms and legs around me kissing my neck.

"Lucy! You can't do this to me. Stop!" I say as I try to fight her off but the spell is giving her the strength needed to beat me.

Before I know it she manages to get my shirt and pants off and she pushes me down on the bed.

"Damn Lucy You're strong but we can't do this. Get off me." I say as I keep trying to push her off. She laughs and shakes her head her blonde hair falling out of its bun and she kisses me hard. She rubs my cock through my underwear as she kisses me and my body betrays me as it starts to grow.

"No. Lucy don't." I say as I realize this is going to happen no matter if I want it or not.

She turns around so her big round ass is in front of me as she pulls her pants and thong off revealing the chubby flesh. She then pulls my underwear off and licks the tip.

"No!" I protest which just causes her to shift and push her pussy in my mouth. I have no say as her pussy juices drips into my mouth. My cock betrays me more as it grows to its full 10 inches. She turns around and slides my cock deep into her virgin pussy like it was nothing moaning loud.

"No. I don't have a condom on!" I say panicking.

"Yes! Give me your baby." She says as she starts bouncing.

"Lucy... We can't do this." I say. She smirks as she bounces faster moaning.

I can't help it as a moan escapes my lips. "See? You like it." Lucy says as she leans over going even faster. I grip the sheets and say

"Lucy... Don't make me impregnate you. At least put a condom on me."

Lucy shakes her head and says "Nope. You're going to give me your baby."

"Fuck." I say as I look up at her and can't help admiring her body. It went on like this for a few minutes until I finally cummed deep into her ass. She moaned loudly as she felt my seed enter her. She got up and cleaned my cock with her tongue and got dressed and left without a word.

"What the hell just happened?" I wondered as I got up. I get redressed and went back to the house whom I hit the mailbox and knocked on the door. The witch opened the door.

"Yes?" She asked.

"What did you do to me? I was basically just raped by a petite 18 year old!" I say.

"I put a curse on you. Anyone who's attracted to males will get extremely horny and extremely aggressive towards you and they'll be given the strength to take you." She smiles.

"Why? I said I'd pay for the mailbox." I say

"Darling, I'm a witch. I fixed both your car and my mailbox with a wave of my hand. Be grateful. I made it so you can only impregnate those whom you want to. When you don't want to your seed is infertile. That was my mercy onto you." She responds.

"So now any female is gonna wanna try to rape me?" I ask.

"Anyone who is attracted to males and is past the age of consent... Yes." She says.

"What do I have to do to get this curse taken off?"

"It can't. It's permanent. Even if I wanted to it's impossible. It'll be with you and effect every male offspring you have for eternity." She cackles loudly.

My eyes widen in horror. "No no. You can't do this."

"I can and I did. Now begone." She waves her hand and I'm suddenly in my car in my driveway. I sigh as I get out and head inside.

"Ok... So I got to avoid females. Not good... Nor easy." I say to myself as I check my texts. I see a text from my mom saying that my step sister will be here tomorrow morning and I look worried. "Shit I forgot about that. The witch wouldn't make it include family... Would she?" I gulp nervously knowing it's too late to cancel.

"I know! I'll wear a cock cage!" I say as I run to my room and pull out the one my ex girlfriend left behind. I find the key and lock it on and hide the key. "Just in case." I say. "At least this way I can't fuck my step sister." I say as I grab some lunch. Before too long, the next morning came...

BuzzsawCJ
BuzzsawCJ
28 Followers