A Witch's Curse Ch. 03

Story Info
Office Gangbang with some Bi and transsexual fun.
1.6k words
4.22
18.5k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuzzsawCJ
BuzzsawCJ
28 Followers

PT. 03: Work Time Gangbang

It's been a few days since the incident with Ashley. Chris has avoided leaving his house to avoid this curse but he knew he'd have to go into work tomorrow if he wanted to be able to pay rent. Chris sighed knowing the time off he took for his 21st birthday week is about to end.

"I know what I'll do. I'll arrive early and make my way to my corner office before anyone shows up and I'll stay late so I don't have to see anyone tomorrow." Chris thinks to himself. Chris sighs as he notices he's almost out of groceries for food and knows he'll have to make a trip to the grocery store soon.

Chris takes off his clothes, leaving him in only his boxers as he gets in bed and goes to sleep. It seems as it's too early as his alarm goes off at 3:30 AM, an hour earlier than he used to have it set for. He gets up and grabs a cup of coffee and downs it. He then gets showered and dressed. He grabs another cup of coffee to go as he leaves and locks his apartment. He gets in his car and drives to his office building downtown. He uses his badge to scan through the door and he makes his way to the corner office. He hears a vacuum running around the corner. He peeks around the corner to see the 5'6" blonde girl vacuuming and this 6'1" guy cleaning the windows.

"Damn, cleaning crew is still here." He thinks. He waits until the blonde girl turns away from him and then he makes his move. He nods to the guy and see his eyes flash.

"Wait, what?" Chris thinks to himself. He hurries to his office and goes to close the door but the door is stopped by a foot. The door is forced open by the male cleaner and he enters, closes and locks the door. Chris reads the guy's nametag "Richard."

"Richard, you don't want to do this. We're both guys." Chris steps back, feeling more afraid about this than the other occurrences.

"Yes, I do. Guys are more fun." Richard smirks as he closes the blinds to the office making them invisible to the outside. Richard then starts to remove his shirt.

"Richard, I'm straight. I have no interest in this." Chris says backing up as Richard takes his shirt off. Chris notices the muscles in Richard's arms and knew even if he wasn't strengthened by the curse, Chris wouldn't be able to fight him off. Richard then takes his pants off leaving him in only boxers.

Chris gulps and tries to circle around to the door but as he gets close Richard grabs him and tackles him, rubbing his crotch against Chris's. Chris tries to struggle but Richard slides up on Chris's chest making escape impossible. Richard removes his boxers and Chris's eyes widen at the size of Richard's cock. It had to be at least 9 and a half inches and being about as thick as a cucumber. Richard smirks at Chris's reaction and pushes it towards Chris's mouth.

Chris closes his mouth tight to avoid it but Richard responds by closing Chris's nose. As soon as Chris gasps for air Richard pushes his cock into Chris's mouth. Richard starts pushing his cock deeper into Chris's mouth despite his protesting gurgles. Richard finally manages to make him deepthroat even as Chris gags.

The moment Richard gets it in all the way to the hilt, Richard starts face fucking him, slowly at first but steadily picking up speed until he's face fucking him so fast and hard his balls are making slapping noises as they slap Chris's chin. Tears flow down Chris's cheeks as he's powerless to stop the assault on his fact as Richard keeps going. After a couple of minutes Chris can feel Richard's cock start to throb and he knows what is about to happen. Chris tries to scream through the cock and shake his head no and kick his legs trying to get free. Richard simply grabs the back of Chris's head and pulls him close so he deepthroats and he feels Richard start to cum. Richard cums long and hard for what feels like gallons of cum being forced down Chris's throat and into his stomach.

Richard then gets up and leaves. Chris coughs a little and shakes his head. "Damn curse." He spits. He gets on his computer and starts working hoping for no other events. After a few hours go by, he hears his door open and he looks up and gulps. There standing in the door way is his boss. His boss was named Anna. She was around 45 years old with black hair. She has one of those innocent faces with deep blue eyes. No matter what shirt she wore it always seem to be tight against her enormous breasts which Chris admittedly to his friends, have daydreamed about during jacking off session.

"Maybe this time won't be so bad." Chris smiled as he saw the flash in her eyes as she said "Hey Chris how was your birthday wee- "She stopped as she closed the door. She suddenly took her shirt off exposing her massive breasts. She walked over and sat on Chris's lap and pushed his face into her breasts. Chris eagerly started licking her nipples and sucking on them as he felt her undo his belt. She tugged his pants and boxers away with one tug and pushed her panties to the side, allowing his cock to go up her skirt and directly into her pussy. Anna moaned louder than Chris thought she would causing the receptionist to come in and see if everything was alright and Chris simply thought "Shit."

Maggie, the receptionist, was in her mid-50s. She had silver hair with wrinkles covering her. Chris saw her eyes flash and she just strips naked quickly. Anna and Maggie forces Chris to lay on the floor and Anna strips completely before going back to riding Chris's dick. Maggie straddles Chris's face.

"Noo!" Chris protests right before Maggie's pussy lands directly on his mouth and she starts grinding on him. Despite Chris's best efforts, the grinding by Maggie slowly forces her juices in his mouth. What Chris hasn't realized is Maggie didn't close his door. As his coworkers see them as they enter some of them shake their heads and leave in disgust, while the rest of them has their eyes flashing. Soon a half dozen more are naked, mixed with guys and girls, and they enter the office. Alongside Anna and Maggie, they pick Chris up and drag him into the conference room.

"No stop. Put me down!" Chris demanded as he is forced to lay down on the conference table. Anne resumes her spot as well as Maggie. Chris feels a throw pillow forced under his lower back. He ponders what this could entail but his answer is soon answered. He felt what could only be a cock probe his asshole. Chris screams go muffled by Maggie's pussy as the cock is slowly pushed into his ass. The cock stretches Chris's ass to the point it felt like it would rip Chris in half. Before Chris could get used to the feeling, the cock slams the rest of the way into him and starts thrusting in and out. Chris groans as he feels Anna cum all over his cock and sees her get off just for Amber, the temp crawls on him and start riding his cock.

Maggie also cums and is replaced by Frank pushing his cock into Chris's mouth. Amber starts bouncing on him like a bouncy ball while Frank starts thrusting hard in Chris's mouth. Who Chris could now identify as Eddie, finishes his fun in Chris's as he cums hard. Eddie leaves and is replaced by Andrew. Andrew's cock stretches Chris's ass even further than Eddie's as Chris screams in pain. After a minute Andrew and Frank both cum at the same time.

Shortly after that Chris cums hard into Amber which causes Amber to orgasm. She crawls off and the only one left in the room is Crystal, the blonde cleaner from earlier.

"Crystal, please, I'm so tired. Don't do it." Chris pleads but as usual it falls on deaf ears as Crystal undresses herself. As she removes her underwear Chris can see the cock and his eyes widen. "Oh god no." He thinks to himself.

Crystal approaches Chris, who is slowly backing up. She grabs his ankles and pulls him back before kissing him passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth. The kiss was so passionate that it shocked Chris and without thinking, he started kissing back. As Crystal pulls away Chris is panting from the heat of the kiss. The panting gives Crystal time to flip around and shove her cock in his mouth while she sucks on his, 69'ing him. She starts sucking his cock and thrusting her cock into his mouth with expert touches. Chris is losing himself to the passion as he finds himself starting to suck on her cock. After a few minutes of them sucking each other, Chris cums in Crystal's mouth. Crystal goes to get up, the spell being satisfied but Chris grabs her ass, completely lost in the heat of the moment as he continues to suck until she screams as she cums harder than she has ever done. After she's done they lay there panting for a little before they get dressed and leaves for the day as it's 5 PM, closing time.

BuzzsawCJ
BuzzsawCJ
28 Followers