A Witch's Orgy Ch. 03

Story Info
Moira leaves Erebus to play with innocence and depravity.
1.7k words
4.05
30k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers

Slowly extricating herself from his ever throbbing readiness, Moira stood and stretched her aching body as Erebus looked on. His eyes glittered with lust and his cock strained towards her lush nakedness, though he had barely let loose a torrent of seed within her body not a few moments before. Moira preened at his chronic hard-on, though she knew that it was more a divine gift than an unending need for her. It hardly mattered either way. His intense attention was focused on her for the now -- her body, her pleasure -- and that was all Moira cared about.

The god raised a hand to caress her silky white thigh and asked, "And where might you be going?" His fingers strayed to her front, slipping into the wet heat of her body, and Moira gasped from the fullness as he filled her with his fingers. For a moment, she quietly enjoyed the steady pumping, spreading her legs wider for easier access. Then she eased away with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"My Lord, even the most powerful of witches requires an occasional personal moment." Unconsciously, her hands strayed from where his fingers had been but seconds before, up to cup her full breasts suggestively for him. She licked her lips, and focused her eyes on his cock that softly glistened with the wetness of her body. "Unless there is anything you might need, might you excuse me, Lord?"

He smiled indulgently even as his eyes roamed to the orgy that surrounded them. "I suppose I could entertain myself for a short while."

Moira felt a flash of violent green jealousy with thoughts of how he might entertain himself, but she did need a moment. A moment to compose herself, and her racing heart. A moment to reassert herself as a being of great power, not just a god's plaything. A moment to berate herself for the sappy, impossible thoughts she was entertaining. Moira Carling, the most powerful witch and enchantress of her time, did not entertain such thoughts about anyone. Especially if that someone was the great God of Darkness, Erebus.

So, instead of succumbing to the jealousy that coursed through her, she dipped a small curtsey, flashed a saucy little smile, and left him to his own devices as she tended to her own. Moira wound through entwined bodies, delighting in the sights and sounds and smells of decadence that she created. She loved nights such as these. Naked bodies glistening with sweat and sticky white substances. Men and women coupling here, men and men coupling there, women and women coupling everywhere. A small spell of compulsion, and these pitiful mortals fell easily to their darkest and most hidden desires.

She paused before a male and female that rocked together most innocently upon a couch. Were they alone rather in the middle of dozens of frantically fucking people, their loving would have been sweet and pure. Nevertheless, Moira couldn't abide by how sweet they were now being. So she slid her body between the panting couple, grazing her dripping pussy down the beautiful body of the female. She straddled the two merged bodies, and ground herself down, luxuriating in the feel of his male body pressed against her ass and the feminine softness cupping where she wanted to be touched most.

The woman looked up at her with surprise, and when her mouth opening in protest, Moira took advantage. Her lips pressed to the woman's soft lips, and her tongue invaded the saccharine warmth. Behind her, the man groaned. Before her, the woman stiffened with ingrained revulsion. But then, under the persuasive lapping of Moira's tongue, her body relaxed and her mouth responded. A tentative tongue reached out to Moira's, and together their tongues caressed. The woman then arched her body and her soft, pink tipped mounds pressed intimately against Moira's own breasts. Heat pooled deep in her belly as Moira felt the nipples digging into her sensitive flesh.

Moira leaned back against the woman's man, and his hands instinctively came around to touch her. When his hands cupped her breasts like an offering, the woman leaned forward to capture a budded nipple between her lips. Together, the couple touched and kissed Moira's body, introducing themselves into a new world of ecstasy. Slowly, they urged Moira to stand, their mouths following the trail down her body as she did so. When the man was lavishing her ass with kisses and nips, the woman hesitated not at all in delving into the secret folds of Moira's pussy. Fingers prodded and then slid deep into her opening, tongues lapped long slow laps at her throbbing clit, and teeth left marks on the plump flesh of her ass.

Without warning, Moira slithered from between the two, but with no worries. They immediately turned to a couple sitting next to them and the men proceeded to share their females in a most intriguing way.

A small, satisfied smile touched the corners of Moira's mouth. She had enjoyed the two innocents -- especially the female with the surprisingly wicked tongue -- but now she was primed for something a little more decadent. Earlier, she had observed a male stealing into the garage, only to reemerge with a long length of rope, and Moira was curious what fantasies he was living. Passing beneath the wide arched opening he had long since disappeared through, she found that the beautiful, formal dining room had been turned into gangbang central.

The walls were painted a dark blood red, accented with pure white crown moldings. A large, dark wooded cabinet set against a wall, showcasing beautiful glowing white china and shimmering silver. Opposite were two tall windows, graced by light draperies that would welcome the sunlight were it daytime. As it were, the night pushed menacingly against the glassed portals, eager to share in the sin.

The sin: a victimized young woman, so tiny that she appeared almost childlike but for the exquisite proportions of her body. Her curves would tempt a saint, so graceful and voluptuous; her breasts far too full for her tiny stature, and yet the rounded mounds were perfectly shaped and topped with appetizing, strawberry pink nipples; her legs were slender and beautifully muscled; her tiny feet with their soft pink toes the stuff of fantasies for those with feet fetishes. All of this glory was tied down to the long dinner table with the rough looking rope. Her arms were open wide, as if welcoming all those surrounding her. Her ankles were tied firmly to the corners of the table, her knees bent and held in place by two equally naked women. Between her legs, heaven glistened with the juice of many worshipers who came to enter the golden gates for a few moments of pure rapture. The woman was shaven completely so that, with her legs spread so, every crevasse, dip and curve was exposed to the soft light of a crystal chandelier.

Moira felt her breath rush from her lungs at the sight of the poor woman in such a vulnerable position. Desire pulsed through her, propelling her forward through the crowd that surrounded the prone woman. When she reached the edge of the table, she stopped a man, who was about to take his turn at heaven, with an imperial look. Cock hard and in hand, he stepped aside, and Moira took her place at the head of the table.

Without pause, Moira leaned down and dipped her tongue into the wet heaven. The dark scents of multiple men nearly overwhelmed her, and she opened her mouth wider to take it in. She tasted contradictions -- lust and heat, pleasure and anger, salt and sweetness -- and Moira drank it in. Her tongue speared into the deep cavity and came away wet with the juice of men. Wild for more, she lapped and sucked, drawing out every drop of the life essence of man from this writhing woman. Unable to get enough, she bit down on the woman's clit, eliciting a cry of painful pleasure that accompanied a sudden gush of liquid as her body convulsed with ecstasy.

Moira turned and caught the eye of the man whose place she had taken. He was furiously beating his cock with his hand, trying to relieve the pleasure which he was denied in such an unsatisfactory way. Moira beckoned him forward, standing slightly to the side so that he could take her place. She replace her hand with his, sliding her hand up and down his length a few times before urging him closer to the helpless woman.

Holding him mercilessly by his cock, the tip a breath away from the heaven he so desired, she whispered in his ear; "I want you to take her now. Hard. Fast." Moira squeezed him tightly to emphasize her words, "Ram your cock into her tiny little cunt until she screams. She needs to be punished, the little whore, for letting all these men touch her before you. Fuck her until the only man she'll ever remember is you."

Moira let him go, and the man, inflamed by her words and his mounting desire, thrust into the tiny woman like a crazed animal. The woman cried out softly in surprise at the sudden viciousness. Urged on by the sound, the man grasped her hips and used them plunge deeper and harder than before. Moira stood at his side, caressing around the base of his cock with clever fingers, goading him on with dark words -- "Fuck her, punish her. Harder. Faster." -- as she stroked into the heat of her own black desires with her other hand.

The woman's pitiful moans slowly escalated into panting cries, and then into full fledged screams as she was pounded into again and again. Moira watched her body arch and shudder each time she was slammed into. Each impact propelled her forward until the ropes that held her in place bit into her tender skin. And yet the woman screamed, not from the pain of the ropes or the violence from the man, but from the wild pleasure of her clenching body that responded so immorally to the pain and brutality. Then the man rammed into her one last time with a wild roar and the slumped over the tiny woman in his respite.

The men who had watched in stunned silence crowded forward, eager to live out their fantasies of ropes and pain and punishment. Moira, however, was already walking away, ready to play with someone new.

Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers