A Wizard of Ooz Ch. 04

Story Info
The big switch!
4.4k words
4.53
33.4k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers

Birds chirped in tune as Dorothy and the scarecrow skipped down the path, singing and dancing the Wizard of Ooz song. Little Toto barked in counterpoint, and flowers opened whenever they drew near, spilling their sweet scent into the air.

"Much more of this and I'm going to puke," Dorothy said, for some strange reason.

"If we keep skipping like this, all my straw will be back on the trail," said the scarecrow.

The urge to sing and skip finally left them, and Dorothy stood panting against a tree while scarecrow tried to retrieve some of his straw.

"I don't suppose there's a Waffle House in this forest," Dorothy said.

"No, but that looks like an apple tree," said the scarecrow.

"Better than nothing," Dorothy said, and went to the nearest apple tree.

"What do you think you're doing?" came an irascible voice.

Dorothy's hand had been slapped away by a branch.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I keep forgetting I'm not in Kansas. May I have one of your apples?"

"Hell no," said the tree. "Do you have any idea how long it took me to grow these things? That's the trouble with you management types, you let us do all the work and then take the fruits of our labor."

"So what are you going to do with these apples if no one can pick them?" asked Dorothy.

"Keep them until they rot!"

"Rot, rot, rot," chanted the other trees.

"No one touches our apples until our demands are met," said the first tree.

"Rot, rot, rot," chanted the other trees.

"What demands?" asked Dorothy.

Silence filled the orchard while the trees thought about it.

"Better pay," whispered the Wicked Lawyer of the East from her hiding place behind the biggest tree.

"Better pay," boomed the big tree.

"Shorter hours," said Wicked East.

"Shorter hours," boomed the big tree. "What are hours?" he whispered to the witch.

The Wicked Lawyer of the East had unionized all the apple orchards just in time for Dorothy's arrival.

"Don't worry about it, Dorothy," said the scarecrow. "There's a pear orchard just up the road. We'll have pears."

"Scab," screamed the first tree.

"Stinking scabs," boomed the big one.

"Scabs, scabs, scabs," chanted all the other trees, and they started throwing apples at the small party.

Dorothy and scarecrow picked up as many as they could carry and ran away. Dorothy mooned them when she thought she was out of range, but the big tree got her right in the butt with the biggest apple she had ever seen.

"Ouch!" she cried.

All the trees started laughing and pointing at her.

"Good shot," said one.

"Like hell," said another. "How could anyone miss a fat ass like that?"

"That does it," Dorothy said. "Do you have a lighter, scarecrow? I'm going to burn those muther-fuckers to the ground."

"No," said the scarecrow, "I'm afraid of fire." He shivered uncontrollably. "Besides, you're a sweet, innocent girl from Kansas."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Dorothy said. She fixed a steely look on the trees and muttered something under her breath, then resumed her girlish smile.

"We got plenty of apples," the scarecrow said cheerfully.

"Yes, we did, didn't we? Where'd that big one go?"

"I think I saw it bounce over there."

"Wow, that's a big one," Dorothy said.

"Yes. I don't think I've ever seen an apple that big before," said the scarecrow.

"Not the apple, that!"

Scarecrow joined her, and his head tilted left, then right, then left again as he looked. "What is it?" he asked.

"It's a White Lady Dragon multi function vibrator," Dorothy said with awe. "See, it has the prongs, rotating beads, and this part squirms around…" she shivered with delight.

"What's this?" said the scarecrow.

"Oh my gosh. That's a Sybian. You sit on it like a horse and it drives you nuts."

Scarecrow started pulling brush and leaves away, until an entire tin man was standing before them.

"It's a tin sex-toy man!" Dorothy said.

"Did you hear something?" said the scarecrow.

Dorothy had heard it too. She put her ear right next to the tin-man's Super Ecstasy Squirmy Tongue, and heard it again.

"Double A's," it said.

"Ass, ass," quipped the scarecrow.

Dorothy looked around, and sure enough, there were several AA batteries on the ground.

"Where do they go?" she asked.

"Up my ass," said the tin man.

"All right!" said the scarecrow.

"Damn it, scarecrow," Dorothy said, trying everything she could to stop him from nailing the tin man. She wound up uselessly holding an armful of straw while the rest of scarecrow humped the tin man's rear.

Scarecrow's corn oil must have drawn a few more volts from the dead batteries, because tin man's Squirmy Tongue suddenly came alive and started cycling.

"That thing is so creepy," Dorothy said, holding it lightly with her fingers. She squirmed in spite of herself as she imagined how that would feel between her legs.

The tin man was tilting forward dangerously from the rear attack, so Dorothy held him upright while scarecrow screwed him.

"I don't think I like this," tin man's weak voice said.

"You might as well relax and enjoy it," Dorothy said, holding him closer. "There's no stopping him once he gets started. Trust me, I know."

Tin man grunted.

"Did he hurt you?" Dorothy asked.

"He's all the way up to my batteries. It feels funny when he compresses the springs."

"Hm," said Dorothy.

Even though the Lady Dragon vibrator at his crotch wasn't working, it was pressed up between her legs as she held the tin man. The prongs were hitting a most fortuitous spot, and the pounding he was getting from behind was translating into delightful vibrations on her clit.

The tin man dangled helplessly between them for the next half hour as the scarecrow screwed him from behind and Dorothy wiggled on his front. They reached their climaxes simultaneously, and all tumbled to the ground in a heap.

"Wow!" Dorothy said. "If you're that much fun with all your batteries dead, I can't imagine how you'll be when you're all charged up."

Dorothy was able to find the battery release, and two double A's dropped out of his butt, along with a puddle of corn oil. Dorothy pushed the release again, and again. No more batteries came out. As soon as she put two new ones in, the tin man came alive.

"Oh, thank you," he said.

"Two double A's?" Dorothy said, incredulously. "What idiot designed a sex toy with only two double A's? You'll run out of juice before my mouth gets wet!"

"That's why I so desperately want to get a heart," said the tin man.

"What the hell does a heart have to do with anything?"

"You call it an AC adaptor," tin man said. "If I had a heart, AC adaptor, you could just plug me into a wall outlet and screw around all night."

"Oh, now that makes sense. Scarecrow, grab all those batteries. Let's get this giggle factory to the Wizard. We've come a long way, so it shouldn't be much further."

"You call that long! Why, you've just begun. Muhahahaha." It was the Wicked Lawyer of the East. Her executive chopper had landed on the roof of a small sex shop nearby.

"Hey, Wicked of the East, I was hoping I'd run into you," Dorothy said. "I had a little accident back home. This rich doctor ran into me while I was parked at a light. It didn't do much damage, but I wondered if I could sue."

"Oh, you poor dear," Wicked said, jumping quickly down to the ground. "How's your neck?"

"It hurts a little when I twist it this way," she said.

"Those rich bastards think they can get away with anything. He'll pay. Don't you worry your pretty little head. We're going to take that bastard for every penny he's worth. Where did you say this happened?"

"Kansas," Dorothy said.

"You stupid twit! I can't practice in Kansas. You knew that, didn't you?"

Dorothy gave her her most innocent look.

"You two fine gentlemen better think twice about helping this little bitch," Wicked said to her two friends. "You," she said, pointing to the scarecrow, "[Literotica has standards too! We will NOT allow anything as vile and disgusting as what the Wicked Lawyer threatens to do to the scarecrow and tin man despoil our site. In fact, Katnipper can expect to get a bill for the psychiatric help the reader of her story had to undergo]" she ended, pointing at the tin man.

With that, she hurled a high face value fire insurance policy at the scarecrow, and took off in her chopper.

"Oh no," cried the scarecrow when he saw how much it was for.

Tin man tore up the policy before Dorothy could get a good look at it.

"That seemed like an awful lot of zeros," she reflected quietly. "Well, too late now. Let's hit the road again."

"You wouldn't have burned me down for the insurance money, would you?"

"Of course not," Dorothy lied. "You're by best friend. Let's just forget that nasty Lawyer and get to Ooz."

"To Ooz," said the scarecrow.

"To Ooz," said the tin man.

"We're off to see the Wizard…" Dorothy sang.

The forest kept getting denser and darker as they traveled, until it started freaking Dorothy out. "I don't like this forest. It's dark and creepy...Do you suppose we'll meet any wild animals?"

"There are animals," said the tin man.

"Rabbits and deer, right?" Dorothy said.

"And lions," said the tin man.

"Lions?" said Dorothy.

"And tigers."

"Tigers?"

"And bears."

"Lions, and tigers, and bears?"

"Lions and tigers and bears," said the tin man.

"Now I know you're shitting me. Tigers come from Asia, lions from Africa, and bears are from Yellowstone Park and Canada."

"I've never heard of those places," said the tin man. "But this forest has lions and tigers and bears."

"Oh," said Dorothy. "Lions and tigers and bears."

"Lions and tigers and bears."

The three of them kept saying it over and over again as they tiptoed down the path, until everybody watching them got pissed off.

"Arrgghh!"

It was a fearsome roar, and it came from very near by.

"Arrgghh!" The roar came again, so close that the scarecrow and tin man hugged each other and shook with fear. Dorothy just stared with a puzzled look on her face.

"That just sounds like…" Dorothy started, then a tawny figure leaped out of the forest. "a woman," she finished.

"Arrgghh! I'm the meanest, toughest, horniest, dyke lioness in the forest," she growled.

The tin man and scarecrow crouched down, still hugging each other, still shaking.

"Come on, I'll lick any of you," she said, wiggling her tongue obscenely. "Who's first? I'll lick you both. I'll lick you at the same time, come on."

Scarecrow and tin man duck-walked away from her, shaking their heads no.

"I'll lick you with one lip tied behind me. I'll lick you standing on one foot, I'll lick you with my eyes closed." She kept lunging at them, making them shake more with every word. "Aha, pulling a vibrator on me, huh?" she snarled at the tin man. "Aha, trying to sneak up on me, huh?" she added, spinning on the scarecrow.

"Leave us alone," whined the tin man.

"What's the matter? More woman than you can handle?" said the lioness. "Maybe you're just a drink mixer."

"Now that's getting personal," said the scarecrow.

"Yes, get up and teach her a lesson," tin man said.

"You teach her."

"Excuse me," Dorothy said. "What exactly are you supposed to be?"

"I'm a man hating, girl chasing, razor tongued lesbian dyke lioness," she said. "And you ought to all be shaking in your boots."

Toto ran around her, yapping all the way.

"At least I'll get you, peewee," the lioness said, and chased Toto into the woods.

"Oh no you don't," Dorothy said and took off after them.

Toto ran circles around both of them. He also did several figure eights, and a rather impressive spiral. Eventually, Dorothy and the lioness were standing face to face while Toto ran around them.

"He's a fast little shit, isn't he?" the lioness said.

Instead of answering, Dorothy pinched her nipple.

"Ouch!" she said, clasping her hands to her breast.

Dorothy pinched the other one.

"Ow, stop," she said, moving her hands to that one.

Dorothy pinched the first one again.

"Stop it!" she yelled, holding a hand over each breast.

Dorothy pinched her in the twat.

"Stop!" she cried, moving both hands down, whereupon Dorothy pinched both her nipples.

She sank to the ground; yelling and begging while Dorothy pinched everything from her butt to her neck.

"You want me to stop?" Dorothy asked.

"Please."

"Okay," Dorothy said. Then she grabbed the lionesses face and gave her a big kiss on the lips.

"What'd you do that for?" she sobbed.

"You're not a lesbian at all, are you?" Dorothy said. "You're nothing but a big phony."

"I know. I'm a fake," she said, bursting into tears. "I just pretend I'm a lesbian so all the men will be interested in me. I've never even kissed a girl," she said, and started bawling at the top of her lungs.

"There, there," Dorothy said, pulling her close and giving her a good hug.

"Do you mind?" she said.

"Excuuusse me!" Dorothy said, turning her loose.

"See, that's what I mean. I'm too chicken to even share an innocent hug with another woman."

Dorothy held her tongue about how innocent she'd planned to make that hug, and instead said; "There's nothing wrong with being straight. I met a Jehovah's Witness from North Carolina who was straight once. Of course, she did have this thing for doorknobs."

"But don't you see? I want to be a lesbian. I just don't have the courage. I'm a coward."

"I'll be glad to help you out," said Dorothy, licking her lips.

"Yuck!" she said. "Sorry. It's a defense mechanism."

"You definitely need some help," Dorothy said.

"I hear you're going to see the wizard. Mind if I tag along?" she said.

"No problem," said Dorothy.

"No problem" was an understatement. Dorothy wanted to be there when this babe got the courage to do it with a woman. She wasn't a lion in any sense that Dorothy knew, but she wasn't all that human either. For one thing, she had a tail. A regular lion type tail. It came out at the base of her spine, and Dorothy had an irresistible urge to pull up on it and play with her ass. She had fur, too. Nice, cuddly fur, everywhere but her face and breasts. Dorothy had had a big stuffed teddy bear when she was young, and spent many happy hours with 'Boo-boo' between her legs. The thought of riding a living Boo-boo made her mouth water. What would it feel like, stroking that soft fur, feeling her heart thumping in her chest while Dorothy brought her out?

He eyes were kind of cat-like, yellow iris and vertical slits, but the best part was that they were so big and innocent looking. How would it be to see those wide, innocent eyes looking up at her, a worried curve in her brow, while Dorothy lowered her pussy on the big cat's mouth? Where the hell were those 'super' panties Katnipper had promised?

"No problem at all," Dorothy said with a growing smile.

"I guess you're one of us, now," said the scarecrow, linking his arm with hers.

"Guess so," she said, linking her other arm with the tin man.

"Aw, shit," said Dorothy. "Does this mean that we have to go singing and skipping again?"

"Yes," they all said, gleefully. "We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Ooz. A hell of an Ooz, a dooz of an Ooz, if ever an Ooz there was. If ever you loose the urge to ooz, the Wizard of Ooz, will ooz because, because, because, because, because, becaaaaause…"

"Yes, sing and dance, my pretties," said the Wicked Lawyer of the East from her command center. "You wouldn't take my warning, eh? All the worse for you. I'll take care of you now instead of later."

"You sent for me?" said a swarthy looking winged monkey.

"Yes, Manuel, I'd like to prepare a little surprise for my friends, something pretty to the eye and pleasing to the nose. What do you think it should be?"

Manuel's evil smile matched his mistresses.

"There it is," cried the tin man, pointing.

"Workers Paradise City," cried the scarecrow and cowardly lesbo-lion.

"That's not very far at all," said Dorothy. "All we have to do is cross that white sand beach."

"Yea!" the all cheered, and started running.

"Hold it. This isn't sand," Dorothy said. She dipped her pinky in it, smelled it, tasted it, and said; "It's coke!"

In a flash, they all looked like Moslems at prayer time.

"I love this country," Dorothy said, coming up for air.

"This is great shit," the cowardly lion said, licking her own face clear up to her eyebrows.

Dorothy almost lost interest in the drugs.

"Ah, scarecrow, why are we doing this?"

"To defy authority, prove that we have the right to screw ourselves up no matter what 'the man' says, and it's a great excuse for all the stupid things we'd do anyway."

"No, I mean, it doesn't do anything for either one of us."

"That's not the point, my friend. When you're doing something really stupid, it's super-cool to do it with a bunch of friends."

"That make sense," said the tin man, and he put his face back in the coke.

"This is good shit," said the scarecrow.

"Yeah, great shit," said the tin man.

Dorothy, the lioness, and Toto didn't say anything. They were all twitching on the ground with blood running out of their noses.

"Oh no," said the tin man.

"Help, help," cried the scarecrow.

"Help, help, help," they both cried.

Suddenly, Glenda, the Honest Lawyer (he-he) of the North, came floating by, three feet off the ground. Rushing after her were thousands of men trying to piss in her face. The torrents of urine washed all the coke away.

"What a rush," said Dorothy, staggering to her feet.

The lioness was still twitching on the ground.

"You okay?" Dorothy asked, kneeling down next to her.

"Blub-blub-blub-blub-blub," the lioness said, with the aid of her fingers strumming over her lips. She was completely out of it.

"Come on, up you go," Dorothy said, pulling up on her tail.

She giggled.

Dorothy reached under her tail and stroked her furry bottom. She giggled again.

"Why don't you two go on ahead and make sure everything's okay," Dorothy said.

"We can wait until…"

"Now!" Dorothy snarled. "And take Toto."

"Oh. Yeah. Going right now," said the scarecrow.

Dorothy was on the lion's back, and had reached down to pull her tail up between her legs. The lioness seemed to get control of herself, then burst into giggles again.

"You have very nice fur," Dorothy whispered in her ear.

"Thank you."

"I love your furry ass," Dorothy added.

"You don't think it's a little fat?" asked the lioness.

""No, I think it's perfect," Dorothy said, sliding around, pulling up on her tail, and nuzzling her backside.

She broke into wild giggles and tried to squirm away, but Dorothy's hold on her tail kept her right where she wanted. She found where the fur ended, and flicked her tongue into the tight pucker.

Lioness went crazy, kicking wildly and squealing loud enough to wake the dead. Dorothy couldn't believe how good her gyrations felt.

"You're hotter than a firecracker, aren't you, my little pussycat?"

"It tickles," she said between gasps.

"I'll show you tickles," Dorothy said, and delved her tongue into pussy.

Lioness went rigid, only the twitching of her left leg showing that she wasn't a statue. Dorothy circled her tongue in the sweet nectar, then said a quick "hello" to her clit. Lioness rewarded her with a raking gasp and a full body shiver.

"Nice little pussy-cat," Dorothy said, rolling her onto her back. "Sweet little pussy-cat," Dorothy added, lying full length on her and cupping her face with her hands.

Their faces drew close, Dorothy's sultry eyes holding lionesses wide ones as their lips almost touched. She stayed like that, lips painfully close, breath mingling, while their hearts thumped in unison. Closer she drew, the faintest shadow of a touch tickling their lips, as a small moan came from somewhere deep inside lionesses' quivering body.

katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers
12