A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Story Info
A mysterious young man at a bar intrigues a shy, quirky girl.
1.7k words
3.63
18.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never expected that a night out with some friends would leave me with my hands tied and my ankles cuffed. But then again, I suppose that's what I get for eyeing up the handsome stranger across the bar. As I grew bored of babysitting my drunken pals, I thought there would be no harm in grabbing a little something for myself. Just a little buzz to get me as energetic as my colleges. But that was when I saw the glimmer that changed my entire night's agenda. It was the first thing I noticed about him and the last thing I remember seeing before winding up where I am now. I glanced up at them across the bar, the deep, dark pools of mystery drew me in and inched me closer. The crooked grin brought me closer. His perfectly styled hair. Closer. His suave attire. Closer. I even caught a whiff of him before he spoke. Laundry detergent and cigarettes. It was oddly calming.

"Can I help you?" he chuckled. I was practically butter.

"Oh... I just... no... I never meant to... I was just... ahem, can I get you a drink?" I sputtered out. I was pathetic. Not even thirty seconds in and the stoic figure which had wooed me was already snickering at my social awkwardness. Perfect.

"Looks like I should be the one buying you a drink, don't you think?" He drew out every word just perfectly. Seductively. Maybe I still had a shot.

"I'd love one, thank you." Nice recovery. Please let this continue. As I looked over my shoulder, I found two of my friends already making out with each other while one shot me the thumbs up. I don't think he'll be meeting them tonight.

"So," he began, immediately drawing back my full attention, "how'd you find yourself here?"

"Oh, well, my mother grew up here, but when we moved to Cincinnati, I never felt like I fit in, so I moved back here on my own as soon as possible. It's pretty complicated, it's just nice to know you're instantly so interested." I smiled as I awaited his response.

"I... meant the bar..." Shit. Nice going, dumbass.

"Oh, I..." I started, my smile fading into a fumbling idiot's lips.

"No, but please... continue." He grinned and touched my hand softly. I knew what I was doing that night.

*****

The night went on. As did the conversation. As did the drinking. Well, on my end, anyway. In retrospect, I now realize how carefully and slowly he was drinking. Asking for the same drink for himself, but ordering me sex on the beach, long island ice tea, appletinis. And he drank his seltzer water, keeping the entire conversation in his control. Asking family background, where I used to live, where I went to school. Where I left my mark, and slowly deciding where he would leave his. Before I knew it, I had to use the restroom and only realized upon my ascension that the trip would not be too easy.

"Here, let me help you." He grabbed my body, wrapping one arm around my torso and practically lifting me and escorting me to the bathroom as if I was completely weightless.

"Oh... thank you..." I looked up into his eyes, staring until he gave me a tiny grin and took me into the ladies room.

As I exited, I noticed he was standing directly outside. Well, noticed is a strong word. I virtually fell into his arms and he decided that a cab ride home would be the best idea for me. He lowered me into the back seat of the cab and was about to send me on my way, when I grabbed his sleeve.

"Wait," I begged, "please come with me?" Just because I was drunk didn't mean I still didn't have my mission in mind. "I just... feel so... safe around you."

He grinned and looked down at my face. "I was hoping you would say that..."

The cunning bastard had me right where he wanted me. Relying on him, trusting him, heading back to his apartment.

*****

Speaking of, it really isn't much in here. From what I can see, he leads a simple life. A couple shirts hung in the closet as well as the couple more scattered on the floor. A small dresser with an old television on top. A bedside table with a small alarm and lamp. He lived for one thing only: to work for the chase. I couldn't exactly tell what kind of sheets he had considering that the bed I was sprawled across was covered in thick plastic wrap. My initial thought was not even to call out, but just accept my fate. As I went to say his name, I then realised I had no idea what his name was. Great.

"Oh good," I heard from behind me. I cocked my head to see him standing above me, walking to the foot of the bed, fully clothed, cigarette in one hand, riding crop in the other. "You're up. It's really no fun playing with some... little dead thing..."

I gulped and shivered as I opened my mouth and carefully chose my words.

"I'm sorry, but I... never caught your name..."

"I never gave it." He snapped back quickly. "But, for now, you may call me Master. Understood, pet?"

Oh shit. "Okay... " I managed to get out. Wrong answer. He let me know with a swift hit to the shins. I cried out in pain.

"tsk, tsk, tsk. You'll learn soon. And I enjoy the way you squeal, so I'll help you out. It's 'yes, Master'. Understood?" He loomed over me, looking like he almost wanted me to screw up again, just to get another hit out of me.

"O- yes... Master..." I answered slowly.

"Yes... very good pet... I believe you deserve a treat. Open wide."

In fear of another swift hit, I did as I was told. I figured that would lessen the pain, but wasn't entirely shocked when I found this hypothesis to be far from correct.

He grabbed a bandana from the back pocket of his pants and slowly blindfolded me. I tried not to whimper as he caressed my body, never letting me know what part of me he would touch next, but in doing so, closed my mouth by instinct.

"Pet!" He hit me again, this time on the thighs. "What did I tell you?" He grabbed my jaw and pushed my cheeks together, forcing my mouth open.

"Yes, Master... sorry, Master..." I kept my mouth agape and waited for a positive response back.

"That's better. Now, keep that open or no treat for you, got it?"

I nodded and replied quietly. "Yes... Master..." When I heard unzipping and clothes slowly hitting the floor, I was instantly turned on and terrified of what would happen next, having lost my sight and depending only on trust and my pain tolerance to get me through this night. It was then that I felt a weight on my chest that I knew what was going on. I waited to taste him, keeping my mouth open and slowly, as well as oddly, becoming extremely aroused by his power over me.

"Be a good little pet," he teased, tracing some cold type of metal across my shoulder, "and I won't have to punish you, understood?"

I kept my mouth open for him, nodding and letting out a tiny whimper, hearing his chuckle in response and growing more and more turned on. As soon as I felt myself dripping onto the plastic sheets, I felt him enter my tiny mouth, squealing and gagging as he forced himself inside. I tried to please him, as to avoid a punishment, but became weary as he grabbed ahold of my hair and continued to the back of my throat. I coughed him up and kept gagging until I felt the cold metal dig into the skin of my collarbone, feeling the small drips trace across my skin. A knife. I was bleeding. I was happy for the blindfold for once, as i could absorb my tears. I didn't need him to see me as more weak than I already was. If that was even possible.

"Now, pet, I don't want to have to punish you," I could hear his smile in his lying voice, "but if you can't listen to Master..."

He left the sentence hanging and entered my mouth again. I fought back the urge and made my throat practically numb for him to use as much as he liked. I felt his fingertips trace over the incision he had made in my skin before hearing sucking noises come from his mouth.

"Delicious..." He moaned, as I felt him grow harder in my mouth. "Now, make me cum, pet."

I was completely bewildered. How? In terror of another cut, I started moving my head on my own, bobbing up and down on his throbbing cock. It made me wet just thinking about how turned on he actually was by this. Not to mention how disgustingly sexy his moans were when I used my tongue just right.

"Yes, pet... work hard for your Master's cum..." Every word out of his mouth had my mind racing and my body responding. As I continued to work, he kept one hand on my wound, while the other traced down my body to my clit, which he circled carefully with his fingers. I moaned, but kept sucking.

"Oh, pet... your hot breath... it feels.. so good... don't stop..." He circled faster and I moaned louder, bobbing my head faster. His grip tightened and so did I.

I felt the warm liquid hit the back of my throat as he let out a satisfied moan. His circling slowed, but I could feel myself still growing wet. He dismounted and licked my wound, following up to my neck and giving it a long, gentle kiss. He removed the bandana and pet the top of my frazzled hair.

"Good girl..." He moaned out. "Very... very good." I looked at him in complete wonderment. Turning my head, the clock read 1:32.

"Ah, the night is young; I'll... save you for later..." He slowly walked out of the room, leaving me tied up and begging for his touch. Bastard.