A Wolfe's Escapade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Then it occurred to her that she was free. She looked up at me, confusion and a hint of disappointment showing.

"Is that all?" she asked innocently, her voice cracking a little.

I looked into her eyes, knowing why she must have thought so. It all seemed to be winding down, her freedom at its doors. But that is what I want you to think. I grabbed her hair roughly, pulling her face closer to mine.

"Do I look finished to you?" I growled. I kept my expression neutral, but let my eyes glare. There was no anger, just intensity. A fire was rising, but the flames came from something much deeper and far more sensual than mere anger. I was not finished in the slightest. And she will know it.

"No, Sir," she squeaked after an automatic gasp.

I suppressed my grin, maintaining the tension and intensity as I tightened my grip and pulled her forward.

"Stand," I commanded.

She stood, her legs weakened by her recent climax and shaking to reflect it. Keeping a tight grip on her hair, I looked into her eyes, noting her height was the same as mine. The fire in my eyes seemed to poke at the fire in hers, deepening the glaze that reflected her pleasure and her head space. My left hand touched her hip, pulling her body against me. I moved slowly, deliberately playing on the tension of the moment. Exciting her, filling her with anticipation of what she knew would come and expected to come next.

I kissed her.

Our lips touched softly at first, and then she wrapped her arms around me. Hands were feeling, arms were squeezing. In a moment, tongues were touching. I kissed her, deeply and passionately, feasting on her desires while stoking them all the more. I took her hands, leading them to my shirt. She never looked, her lips never left mine as she simply felt and understood. She unclasped the buttons, one after the other. My shirt fell, littering the floor as her arms wrapped around me once more. She felt of me, squeezing muscle and flesh as she burned with a desire for more.

I pulled her away by the hair, breaking the kiss. She pouted, even as she breathed heavily from a lack of air. Gazing into her eyes with an intensity even stronger than before, I issued a new command with a growl.

"Kneel."

She smiled, obeying happily as she sank to her knees.

"Do I need to tell you what to do next, slut?" I asked.

"No, Sir," she smiled.

Quickly her hands were at my belt, shaking from the rush of excitement -- excitement from everything that already happened, as well as for what was about to happen. She opened my pants, grabbing the hem of my boxers and pulled both down together. I stood still and watched her expression as it changed; the playful and obedient smile replaced with a wanton, open mouthed stare as my pants came down and revealed the object of her desire. A strangers hard cock.

She caressed her hands down my thighs, continuing the task of removing my pants as her face leaned closer. She pressed her cheek against me, feeling my swollen heat against her skin. I looked down into her eyes, observing the lust overtake her as I stepped out of my pants. I kicked them behind me as she extended her tongue, tasting me. She kept her hands on my legs and used only her face as she nuzzled, licked and kissed my shaft softly. I smiled, recognizing the pleasure it brought her to serve and observing how lost she became in her focus, in her tender and intimate affections.

"You're a tease," I said. And I really like it.

"Always with a happy ending," she protested, nuzzling her cheek against me and grinning. "You don't seem to mind."

"Any other time, I wouldn't."

"And this time?" she asked, her tongue drawing lines up and down my length between her words.

"This isn't any other time."

I grabbed her hair once more, pulling her head back. She gasped, surprised by my sudden action. Taking advantage of her open mouth, I thrust inside her without hesitation.

"Tonight," I said, "I'm going to fuck you like the slutty little animal that you are."

Her eyes widened and she found herself unable to move because of my grip and unable to speak because of her full mouth. She attempted to nod, but that didn't work either. She was trapped, mine to do with as I pleased -- and I was pleased to thrust deeper into her mouth. She held my hips as they moved, picking up speed as I worked my way into her throat. Her eyes watered and tears rolled down her cheeks as her body reacted to the invasion, but her moaning gave away how much she enjoyed the aggressiveness. She controlled her gag reflex and relaxed, giving me all the power I took except the one thing she was able to do, the one thing she wanted to do so badly her body reacted regardless of her flickering will power.

As my grip tightened on her hair and my hips moved faster, she sucked with all the strength she could muster, tightening her mouth and throat and using her tongue where it could reach. I doubt she even heard my vocal reactions over her own moans of pleasure. I held nothing back in my movements, taking her open mouth and throat and using her as a mere device of pleasure; thrusting into her as I would any other sexual hole in her body. When I got close, I decided not to hold back the first round too long and I pulled her hair back, turning her face higher. I held myself in her throat gazed into her glassy eyes as I spoke in a calm, low voice.

"I'm going to cum."

Her watery and glassy eyes suddenly got sharper as my declaration sank in, and she clamped her lips around me.

"And you're going to swallow every drop, aren't you? Like a good slut. "

She nodded as frantically as she could, nearly choking and losing her breath after the motion caused me to move unexpectedly in her throat. She quickly relaxed and took a slow, deep breath through her nose, never losing eye contact.

"Good."

I held her head between my hands, moving my hips as I locked my eyes on hers. My movements were not slow or fast, but were paced and deliberate. I knew my body and the timing was mine to control now. I watched her and watched the anticipation build from my announcement. It took a moment, but I finally saw what I wanted -- an expression of pleading. Her recognition that I was holding back intentionally now, eyes that begged me to stop teasing and feed her. I pulled back until only the tip remained inside her lips, and with a groan I surrendered to the pleasure.

A soft moan escaped her throat as she felt me throb against and bathe her tongue with my cum. Not knowing what my next movement would be, she quickly swallowed. As my climax waned she began sucking and licking softly along my length and I softened slightly in her mouth, but not as much as she expected. Delighted, she continued pleasuring me until I stepped back and released her.

Exhausted from a lack of air and being used so roughly, she seemed surprised by her own weakness as she fell back and leaned against the side of the bed. Panting, her eyes glazed even more than earlier, she watched me walk to the night stand and return holding a bottle. I wiped something from her chin and rubbed my finger against her tongue, and she realized she had failed to swallow every drop after all. Her eyes sharpened and she looked up at me, perhaps expecting a punishment. Instead, I lifted a bottle of water to her lips.

"Drink," I said as I held the bottle for her. Your punishment will come later.

She lifted her hand to cover mine and drank slowly. The relief to her throat and mouth was enough to draw out a soft moan.

"Good girl."

She moaned louder in response to my praise. I smiled, and when the bottle was half empty I raised it from her lips and poured the rest over her face and down her chest. She gasped, the cold water suddenly washing away some of her exhaustion and snapping her awake. She tried to speak, only to lose her voice with her breath. I held her hair, holding her head back so that her face was properly soaked. The ice cold water ran down over her chest and thighs, into her lap. It flowed over her swollen folds, causing her to jump even as she moaned in pleasure.

When the bottle was finally empty, she found her breath and voice after a moment of gasping. Sitting in a puddle on the floor, she looked up at me with mixed feelings.

"What the fuck was that for?" she asked with a hint of irritation.

I smiled. "To wash away the drool, and to wake you up for what's coming next."

She tilted her head, wondering in a moment of confusion. "What's coming next?"

I bent down and grabbed beneath her arms, lifting her off the floor and throwing her back onto the bed like a child. She squealed and landed with her legs spread wide. I grabbed her thighs, holding them apart as she looked down to find my eyes.

"This," I said with a grin as I lowered my head. "It's my turn to eat."

She spread her legs wider and bit her lip, a moan of anticipation escaping her.


I started with a tease, kissing her knee and working my way up as she trembled beneath me. I contrasted the firm grip I held on her legs with butterfly kisses until halfway up her inner thigh, where I bit down.

She moaned, jerking under me and gripping the sheets. "Yes!"

I held my teeth against her flesh long enough to be certain it would leave a mark before kissing my way up again. When I finally got to her dripping folds, I kissed lightly everywhere except my final target. She trembled and moaned under my attention, attempting to shift her hips to control the pleasure.

"You're a damn tease yourself," she said.

I chuckled and kissed my way over her other thigh, leaving her to groan in frustration until I bit down again.

"Fuck yes!" she growled. "Mark me! Hurt me"

I raised my head to meet her eyes, licking at the new mark on her inner thigh.

"You want me to hurt you, hm?" I asked.

She shivered, either from my tongue against her thigh or from the darkness that crept into my gaze. "Yes," she whispered. "Fuck me, use me, hurt me. Make me yours." Her voice grew with her declarations. "Take my slutty body and use it, you fucking animal!"

My dark side swelled and I bit the inside of my lip to push it back down, controlling myself to not go too far. Actions may have been suppressed, but whatever was in my eyes must not have been. She gasped.

"I want to hurt you," I said. The tone of my voice changed somewhere as the animal crept forward, wanting to run wild and take her.

"Hurt me."

"I want to spank you," I continued.

"Spank me!"

I ran my tongue along her outer lips, making a full, gentle circle all the way around. She moaned, but held herself still. Good girl.

"I want to bite you."

"Yes! Bite me more!"

I nibbled lightly on her outer folds, playing the tease and letting the contrast of my actions and my words build her up.

"I want to mark you," I growled with the deepest and most primal tone I could muster.

"Fuck," she released as a long groan. "Yes."

I raised my head just slightly. She watched intently, but my hand moved so quickly she didn't understand until it was done. I brought my hand up and down swiftly, slapping my fingers against her clit.

"Oh!" she cried out with a jump, pushing her hips forward as her legs spread wider.

That was all the encouragement I needed. My hand came down twice more, striking her lips and again her clit.

"Oh! Fuck," she groaned.

I moved my hand again and she flinched, even as she held her legs wide. She expected me to strike again. Instead, I leaned down and thrust my tongue inside of her.

"Oh yes," she sighed.

I want to hurt her, I thought.

I dug my nails into her thighs, squeezing to ensure that they sunk in and caused pain. She groaned, somehow not finding a word for my attention as my tongue dug deeper and explored her. I left behind my desire to tease and instead devoured her. Roughly, hungrily, I devoured her pussy as my nails left marks in her pale flesh.

"Fuck," she finally cried out. "I'm going to cum again."

I growled in response, flicking my tongue around inside her.

"Oh fuck."

My hands moved up her sides while I my tongue and lips continued their feast.

"Oh, please. Hurt me more."

I planned to, I thought as my nails raked their way down her sides.

"Oh my fuck yes!" she cried out and arched her back, the pain and pleasure mixing in just the right way as I pushed her over the edge.

She clamped her thighs around my head and lost control of her body as she let out a long scream, my nails digging into her hips while my tongue gave attention to the most sensitive corners of her pussy that I could reach.

Screams echoed through the room and through the house while she rode the waves of pleasure. I pushed her further, paying attention to her body and trying to read where one wave ended and the next began. I pushed as far as I dared, as far as I thought I could, and then started easing my attentions to wind her down. She whimpered and cooed, shuddered and shivered as the after shocks coursed through her body. I encouraged them, holding my place and showering her pussy with gentle attention. A kiss, a nibble, a lick or a suckle on her outer lips. Minutes rolled by as I slowly eased her into a relaxed afterglow.

Her legs were spread again as she opened herself, enjoying my gentle explorations. When her breathing returned to normal I rose, crawling up the bed to stand over her on my hands and knees. She looked up at me with glazed eyes and a very satisfied expression, causing me to grin with some satisfaction of my own. I caressed her cheek, leaning down to kiss her lips softly.

Our lips and tongues began an entangled dance as we shared our passion and desire for each other, and her arms rose to wrap around my neck.

"I suddenly have a preference for men with good nails," she said between panting and kissing.

I laughed and continued kissing her, running a nail along her cheek bone to tease her. "The nails are only a tool," I teased. "It's how they're used that counts."

She giggled under me, running a hand over my chest as our kissing continued to shift between playful and passionate. "I hope there are other tools that you know how to use that well," she returned.

I grinned and looked into her eyes, a flare of dominant passion returning. "I do have a rather big tool box, with all sorts of goodies," I said. "In fact, I have several such tool boxes, and most of them are in this very room."

The shine in her eyes told me that wheels were turning in that pretty little head of hers, considering what sort of toys I had and what I may use on her.

"Is there anything in particular you would like to try?" I asked, kissing again.

"Too many things," she said as a finger trailed down my chest. "Other times," she continued, "if we could have them, I'd love to explore every single tool in every single one of those glorious boxes."

I smiled, noting the open invitation and the hope to have it returned. I remained quiet on that subject. For now. We will see.

"And this time?" I asked.

She smiled, her finger descending further. "This time," she said as her hand wrapped around my cock, "I believe our purpose is a bit more. . . primal." Her smile widened into a smug grin, and the twinkle in her eyes expressed wild desire and excitement.

I subdued the desire to take here there and then, and instead took a quiet breath to relax. "If you have any doubts, you can stop now or any time you need to."

She squeezed my cock. "Oh, no. Fuck no, you silly man."

I raised a brow.

"Fuck no, Sir!" she corrected with a grin. "You've won me over. I want you as much as I've ever wanted anything. Right now. Right here." She raised her free hand to touch my cheek, looking into my eyes. "I know you want this as much as I do. We share this, so let's make it happen."

I smiled warmly and leaned down to kiss her as she continued to stroke me. "Do you remember what I said earlier?" I asked, dropping back into my role.

She raised her brows. "Do you have any idea how many times I've cum since then?"

"Six, not including aftershocks."

She giggled and squeezed my cock. "Damn, you are good."

"So they say. You don't remember?"

"I might, but my head is so. . ."

I chuckled softly, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down her cheek as I lowered myself to her ear. I lowered my voice to a deep and dangerous growl as I summoned primal desire from deep inside me.

"I'm going to fuck you like an animal, you wicked little slut."

"Ohh," she moaned and I watched as a shiver ran through her body. "Yes, please."

I smiled. This is going to be fun.

She opened her legs wider as I lowered my hips. Her eyes followed and she held a tight grip on me, not wanting to let go until I was inside of her. Watching closely, she moved her hand away only once I slipped into her wet folds and disappeared. I pressed in slowly, pushing as deep as I could before grinding gently. Satisfied with our erotic connection, she laid her head back and lifted her eyes to meet mine, a soft glaze returning to her expression.

"Finally," she whispered.

I smiled and began moving my hips slowly, getting a feel for her and finding a steady rhythm. We moved at that steady pace and simply enjoyed the pleasure as time rolled on around us, kissing and exploring as much as we wanted. As we silently let our pleasure build, I finally began approaching my edge. Kissing her neck, I whispered a soft tease into her ear.

"I'm going to cum inside of you."

She trembled as her legs wrapped around me. "Yes."

"I'm going to fuck you," I said, "and fill you up with my cum." My hips began moving faster, her legs clamped tight to pull me back in as deep as possible with every thrust.

"Fuck yes."

"A man you've never met is about to fill you with his cum."

"Oh my god," she groaned. Her pussy tightened with my verbal attacks, and my pace increased with every thrust.

"A perfect stranger," I whispered into her ear, panting a bit myself.

"Perfect."

"You don't even know my name, you slut, and I'm going to fill you with my cum."

"Oh my god yes," she moaned and snapped. "Fuck me. Use me. Cum inside me, you fucking animal. A stranger is in your bed giving you everything. Cum for me!" She clamped her legs tighter around my hips and dug her nails into my back. "Dump your cum in my hungry little pussy!"

"Shit," I growled. I bit down on her neck just to distract myself from the edge she pushed me towards.

"Oh fuck yes," she screamed in turn. "Hurt me and fuck me!" She raked her nails up my back, causing me to growl into her neck and clamp my teeth down harder. I thrust into her as rough as I dared, holding myself on edge. "Cum inside me and make me cum. Cum inside me and make your filthy little slut cum for you. Make me cum," she screamed as she pulled my hair. "Make me . . . oh fuck, cum for me!"

I stopped holding back and surrendered, thrusting as deep as I could. All rhythm was lost to grinding and squirming as a powerful orgasm ripped through me.

"Fuck me," she growled. "I'm cumming."

She returned my grinding and writhed beneath me, losing control of her body as the strongest orgasm yet took her. I held her down with my teeth and embrace, holding my cock deep inside her as she spasmed and milked every drop out of me.

We lay against each other in a tight embrace, connected in an intimate way as aftershocks and a warm afterglow spread through us both. Time passed by as we relaxed and enjoyed our warmth.

"You're hard," she whispered after a while.

"Yes, I am."

"It didn't go soft and slip out."

"No, it didn't." I kissed her neck and nuzzled my cheek against hers.

"Damn you," she said. "I could get addicted."