A Wolf's Tail Ch. 04

Story Info
Classic fairytale with a wolfy twist.
4.2k words
4.66
41.3k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everybody!

It's been a long time coming. Hopefully the chapters will flow a lot better now that the story is underway.

Please rate and comment- I really enjoy receiving feedback on my stories. If you have any questions, feel free to send me private feedback and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Hope you Enjoy!

<3 Shadowsung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

The two friends laughed and planned mischief while cooking various food stuffs on the fire. It was the first time Anna had had any fun in being herself for a very long time. The girls shared life stories and future dreams, growing closer as the night drew on. Anna sobered up the mood as she told Emma about her life so far.

Emma stared at Anna openly, "You're shitting me," she said disbelievingly "you mean to tell me that you are, like, a princess or something?"

Anna nodded seriously, "I was. My father was the Alpha of the King pack, and as his daughter I was next in line to receive it once I had chosen my mate."

"What do you mean, 'was'?"

"Well, after Mum died, Dad took a second mate, who had me demoted because I was framed for theft." Anna explained.

"Why didn't your dad stop it? How could he do that to you?" Emma asked incredulously.

Anna felt tears well up in her eyes, "he died," she said quietly.

Emma turned to her friend, "I'm so sorry Anna, I didn't mean to pry."

Anna swiped the tears from her eyes, "It's ok," she said, "I know he and mum are smiling down on me from Luna's embrace. Their souls will be returned to this world, or I will meet them there."

"Who or what is this Lunar you keep talking about?"

"Luna is our goddess and supreme deity. She is reflected in the moon that calls to our natures. We honour her and Mother Nature in our respect for all living things."

"Oh... But where does that leave you?" Emma asked, "I mean, will you be Alpha, or what?"

"To be honest, I don't want to be Alpha of the pack anymore. I'm so tired of it all; the politics and challenges. I used to love being a Betalpha- Princess to you, but since Mum and Dad died and my Uncle was forced away, I have... I had no one. I was so lonely and miserable I was almost glad to be sent here."

It's true that I have had to deny and hide my second nature; but I have made friends who care about me. It doesn't feel like the pack cares about me anymore; they think I am a spoilt brat and a thief. They all seem so fickle- I used to be popular and loved, I used to have so many friends. Ever since Mum died, I have slowly lost everything I used to have - and love about- my life."

"I'll be your pack," said Emma quietly, "even though I'm not wolfy, I'll always be your friend."

And with that they sat in a comfortable silence; arms around each other and staring into the fire's burning depths.

Anna looked up at the slowly setting moon, with a sigh she realised that they would have to leave very soon or risk being spotted by the early risers. She looked across at her friend who had a stick and was poking their fire.

"Emma, we have to go," she said softly. Emma looked up from her prodding, looking half dazed. Anna pointed to the faintly glowing horizon.

Emma's eyes widened in shock, "It's nearly dawn already? But I was having so much fun!"

Anna laughed, which was interrupted by a yawn. The night had been exhausting on top of the two previous nights that she had spent in her forest. She got up slowly, shivering in the cold breeze that blew once she left the perimeter of the warm fire. They silently packed up the supplies, banked the fire and set out towards the school.

After a few minutes of silent trudging, Emma broke the silence, "So what happens if you.... Transform.... While wearing clothes?"

Anna burst out laughing as the pair cleared the forest and made their way across the great expanse of lawn. "I don't transform, Emma; I'm not a robot! If I phase while wearing clothes, they will be ripped to shreds under the pressure of my growing body. Sometimes the hems and cuffs manage to stay intact, but they tend to be very tight and uncomfortable."

"I still can't believe you're real," she said, shaking her head in awe, "So what else is out there? Is there really such things as fairies?"

"I don't know, to be honest. I haven't ever seen one, but I suppose it is possible."

They walked in silence across the grass, making tracks through the film of dew.

The light in the kitchen at the back of the great building was on, meaning Cookie was up and making breakfast so they couldn't sneak through there. Anna considered leaping up to their window, but with the sun beginning to clear the horizon she couldn't risk being seen.

They casually walked up to the front door and opened it as quietly as possible. They snuck through the darkened corridors and back up the ancient steps.

With a sigh of relief, they slipped into their room and cold beds. Anna had just fallen back asleep when the bell tolled overhead, inviting everyone to start the day.

~~~~~~

For the first time in years, Anna felt as though she belonged. Her new close friendship with Emma bloomed as they found they had more and more things in common. True to Anna's prediction, Emma grew stronger and faster, healed a little quicker and got "itchy" on full moons. It wasn't a ridiculous amount, but to the friends, it was a huge difference and they revelled in it.

Every full moon they would sneak out and hang out in the woods, Anna in her wolven form and Emma trying to keep up on her two legs.

During the holidays, when the school shut down, Anna chose to go home with Emma rather than return to her miserable slot within her pack.

Two years past slowly, Anna and Emma were inseparable. It was their final year in the boarding school, and they still didn't know what they wanted to do with their lives. Anna had never been prepped for the human world, as it had always been assumed that she would stay within the pack lands and be Alpha.

It was very rare for a Were to leave the pack unless it was for higher education before returning. Anna spent months appealing to the elders of the pack to allow her use of the money her parents had put aside for her to attend university. In the end the elders agreed and Kitanya had no choice but to send money to her step-daughter. She sent the basic amount for tuition, and nothing else.

Emma and Anna decided to go to university together, while they decided what they wanted to do with their lives. They chose a university close to Emma's parents, which was coincidently far away from her pack lands. Preparations had to be made as she would still be on Braanan lands, but she was passed for living there, as long as the basic laws were followed.

Together, they leased a small unit on the outskirts of the campus and took up part time jobs at the local café to pay for it.

~~~

Dodging chaos of their living space, Anna dropped her load of pizzas and soft drink on the table, calling her friend from her room. Anna looked around the chaos of their unit, they had only moved in two days previously and they were still sorting through the umpteen boxes that littered the small space. She had spent the day unloading all their kitchen items; she couldn't wait until she could cook a proper meal.

Anna heard a bump and a giggle coming from her sister's room. "Emma! Get your butt out here, the pizza's gonna go cold!"

"Coming!" shouted Emma. She popped her head out of the door, checking the room before stepping out in a big t-shirt that wasn't hers and panties. She smiled sheepishly, "I met someone today. He is gorgeous."

Anna stared at her friend in shock; they had never talked about boys and they both had very little experience in the romance department. Emma stared at Anna with big puppy eyes, silently pleading. With a sigh, Anna rolled her eyes, "alright, he can join us."

"Come out, babe!" called Emma. Her arm slung around her sister's shoulders and a huge grin on her face.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about him sooner." Anna muttered.

"I only met him this afternoon," said Emma, the wild grin on her face was replaced with a surprised expression.

Emma's bedroom door opened and out stepped a tall guy, looking equally as sheepish in just a pair of strained boxer shorts.

Anna caught her breath as she smelt his second nature. Realising he was an unknown Were, she snapped into defensive mode; throwing Emma behind her and snarling at the stranger.

The guy snarled in response to her challenge, as Anna leapt onto him, calling forth her wolf as she phased into hybrid. She grew taller, her face morphed into a partial snout to accommodate her elongated canines. Her fingers arched as her nails became sharp claws and her ears pointed. White fur sprouted thinly over most of her body just as she crashed into him.

Boxes went flying as the two crashed to the floor. His skin turned dark with fur as he entered his hybrid form. He was much taller than her and he outmatched her in strength, but she was leagues quicker than him and she used this advantage to scratch at his face before darting out of his range.

Emma screamed at the both of them, trying to get between them. As soon as Emma touched him, the stranger stopped growling and looked at her. Anna glared at him, "What do you think you're doing with my blood sister?" She growled, her form preventing normal speech.

"She is my mate," he replied in a gravelly voice. Slowly his features changed as he let his wolf recede. "I am sorry for alarming you, Whiteone."

Anna slowly forced her wolf back, ignoring the tattered clothes hanging over her human form.

"Wait," said Emma, shocked, "I am your what?"

He looked at her stunned, "You don't seem surprised by us, but you don't know about mates?"

Anna observed the stranger closely, she saw that he could not keep his eyes off her friend. "You need to go, friend," she told him directly, staring him down, "I have much to talk about with my blood sister and I cannot have you distracting her in the ways that you are planning." She motioned to his straining and tattered shorts.

Emma looked down and blushed; the scent of her arousal filled the room. The stranger's face turned ravenous as he smouldered at her.

Anna sighed and looked at the clock, "I will give you half an hour of alone time," she said grumpily, "but you, sir," she said pointing a finger into the stranger's chest, "will not mark her, nor will you attempt to initiate the mating ritual, or I will demand blood."

The guy seemed rather taken back at her ferocity. He put his fist to his shoulder as he bowed to her, promising he would uphold her wishes. He knew a command when he heard one.

Anna picked up a pizza box and stormed from the unit. With a sigh she headed down the street as she heard the sounds of romping began from their house. She headed in to their workplace to hang out with the girls.

~~

*2 hours earlier*

Emma had been working the morning shift. The café was rather large and modern on the outskirts of the university campus. They had been really busy, when a faint smell reached her nose that overpowered the coffee smells.

He had been sitting in a booth, chatting with another guy. The room seemed to light up around him as she drunk in his features; cropped, brown hair, amazing hazel eyes and a pair of kiss-me-now lips. She made her way over to them, ignoring the three customers she had to pass to get there. She stopped a foot away from the dream guy and stuttered the welcoming phrase. The guy he was with hardly even looked at her once he had ordered for the both of them, but the one who had caught her eye seemed to be having the same reaction as her. His face lit up and his eyes twinkled mischievously as he was clearly mentally undressing her.

She took their order and she heard them talking as she walked away. The company seemed to be a little upset with him about something. She brought back their drinks, post haste and deposited them in front of the pair with a huge smile for the guy. He looked really grumpy until he saw her smile and his face slowly shifted to mirror hers in happiness.

Emma found it really hard to concentrate; she kept shooting glances at her guy and his friend. Every time she did, she made eye contact with the guy, who made her blush each time. She went about her duties on autopilot; her mind reserved for him alone. She looked over once more and found their table empty. Her heart dropped a little.

When her shift finally ended, she picked up her jacket and started on the walk home. She made it two shops down when she was grabbed on the arm and pulled into an alleyway. It was her guy from the café.

He pushed against the graffitied wall and pressed himself into her as he leant down and kissed her. At first, Emma was shocked; she hadn't ever kissed random guys. His mouth was so soft yet demanding that she lost herself it as she kissed him back.

She took his hand and followed her heart as she led him home. Fumbling with her keys at the front door, he took the opportunity to push her against the door to kiss her some more.

She finally found the key and they stumbled into the house. He saw all the boxes and realised why he had never seen her before, not that his mind was thinking that cohesively. He had been out with his best friend when he had smelt the aroma coming from the café that had nothing to do with coffee. His friend wasn't entirely happy with the fact she was clearly human, but he couldn't care less.

Emma pulled him into her room as he pulled her onto her bed. Smelling her most intimate room drove him further into his lust, but part of him pulled on the brakes. He pulled away, breaking the kiss, taking a deep breath. Her mouth went to follow him. He sat up, looking at her hungrily, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be that forward. I had hoped to have a decent conversation before we reached this stage."

Emma realised that it was the first time she had heard him speak. It was like she had been sent to heaven and she was talking to an angel. His voice spoke volumes to her, but she just didn't know the language he was speaking. She couldn't stop staring at his lips, wanting to kiss them again with a hunger she had never felt before.

"I'm Nathaniel," he said slowly, holding out his hand to shake, "it's nice to meet you..."

"Emma," she finished shortly before grabbing his hand and pulling him to her. Their lips met again, re-igniting the fire that burned deep within her. Passion flew hot in the room, making it hard for her to breath.

Lost in her need, she pulled off his t-shirt and relished in his bare chest. He tore open her work shirt- buttons flying everywhere. He undid her pants and motioned for her to follow suit.

Emma had just stripped Nathaniel of his pants, revelling in his strained boxer shorts when she heard her best friend come in, calling her to dinner.

"Shit! That's my roommate. Want to meet her? She is really cool." Emma looked excited.

Nathaniel looked a little shy and nervous, "If you're sure she won't object to me being here," he said.

"She won't," His future lover assured him, "She will be happy to meet you" With an impish grin she leapt off the bed and left the room, leaving Nathaniel to wait nervously.

~~~

Emma was shocked at finding another Were. She knew well about Anna, but it was hard to remember that there were many others like her. Nathaniel didn't scare her in the least. In fact, this new revelation only made her even hotter for him. Anna seemed to realise this as she left the house in a huff.

No sooner had the door shut; Nathaniel went to pounce on her. With a giggle Emma decided to play hard to get. She dodged his advance with another impish grin, watching as he hit a box.

The defiance made Nathaniel's wolf howl and his cock twitch. Panting he turned and rounded on her with a growl. He chased her around the house for a little while, playing along. He could have caught her in a second if he chose, but the chase was giving him a thrill that merely taking her couldn't give. His wolf grew tired of the games and pushed him to dominate and take her.

With a leap her human eyes couldn't track she was scooped up and dumped on her bed before she even felt the sensation of moving. He crawled up her body, snuffling at her skin while watching her expressive face.

Emma's skin was on fire, and Nathaniel was most definitely the cause. Her hips bucked unconsciously as they made contact with his hard cock. His hands roamed her taught and exposed skin, leaving a blistering trail of fire across the surface. His hands grew more confident as he rubbed her thighs, moving up her milky skin, heading for the apex of her legs.

His fingers found the lacy line of her panties; the last scrap of clothing on her body. He slipped his hand inside, cupping her gently. He rubbed his fingers along her plump lips before slipping a finger into her valley.

His fingers met with the moisture that had welled with a groan from them both. He used one morphed finger-claw to shred her panties into ribbons, ignoring her whimpers of protest. He returned his hand to her moist folds, stroking her heat. His fingers pressed harder as he slipped the tip of a finger into her opening.

Nathaniel paused when he felt her freeze up underneath him. He pulled out the offending digit and looked at her questioningly. She blushed a deep crimson; "I have something to confess," She muttered, "I haven't really had any... experience..."

Nathaniel stared at her, his heart leaping for joy. He had thought her experienced in sex; her kissing was excellent. Finding out that she was virginal made his entire future life with her seem sweeter. He smiled at her, "I will be more than happy to introduce you to the art of lovemaking, darling angel," he said, his voice dripping with arousal.

His plans of taking her hard and fast had been ruined. Wanting her first time to be memorable, he decided he would have to take things very slowly. He played along her molten valley with his fingers, making her wetter than she had been before. He made slow circles around her entrance with the tip of his finger, the sensations driving her wild. Emma was panting heavily as she wished he would impale her already. He seemed to realise this and slowly pushed in a single digit.

She feels hot and tight around my single finger, he thought, and my kind's cock is bigger than a typical humans'.

He slowly introduced a second finger to her core, stretching her around his invading fingers.

Emma's body was on fire; she wanted more than his fingers. "Please," she panted, "I want you. Now."

Nathaniel nearly lost control of his wolf, who was demanding he mark and claim her. It was only his promise to her roommate kept him in check.

Within seconds his ribboned boxer shorts joined her panties on the pile of destroyed clothes.

He rubbed his hard cock along her soaking wet valley, gathering up her juices. He carefully positioned his hot cock head at her entrance. He bent down and kissed her hungrily as he began his march into her core.

Inch by inch, she devoured his length while he relished in her tightness. He thrust in and stopped, buried to the hilt in her tight heat, both of them panting.

Emma felt so full, she felt like she could burst with happiness. He remained still too long, so she started wriggling beneath him, creating delicious friction between their entwined bodies.

Nathaniel took the hint and began to slowly thrust in and out of her. She gripped him like a glove; her muscles massaging his length as he slowly ground into her. It took all of his will to keep the pace slow and controlled, as her heated tightness drove him wild with lust.

She shattered his will by moving against him underneath, causing the pace to quicken. His control lost, Nathaniel began to thrust faster and harder into his lover as he felt his orgasm approach like a freight train.

12