A Wolves Sweet Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malana moved behind him and slowly began to undress him. Each item she slowly removed was folded carefully and placed on a nearby chair.

He allowed the girls to suggestively touch him, stroke him and run their hands over his body whilst his eyes feasted on their curves. His eyes lingered on their breasts, their pussies and their rounded bottoms. He allowed the indecency and sensuality of the moment to wash over him. He enjoyed the simmering need that began to bubble in his blood, along with those sweet, soft lips and teasing tongue on his penis.

He resisted as long as he could but 10 years without regular sex, took its toll on a guy and now his brain was registering total lust. All other coherent thought was tossed aside.

He grabbed both girl's wrists and growled to Stiletto, "Get on the bed doggy style. You," He pointed to Malana, "Stand in front of me and open up your pussy for me Sweety, I want to see everything!"

Both girls realised, they were in the company of a strong alpha male intent on mating. This excited them and they found their pussies become wet and had that willing ache in response to him.

Stiletto got on the bed, forehead down on the mattress, with her naked ass in the air. Her arousal was immediately obvious, her labia were puffed, red and wet with desire.

Malana stood in front, touching and fondling herself. She sexily removed her boots in such a way that an experienced stripper would be proud. Then she opened up her pussy for him.

"Beautiful." The Rockster murmured and he rubbed his cock head in Stiletto's slit, coating himself in her juice. Then he could wait no more. In one mighty thrust, he entered and claimed Stiletto's tight little pussy.

Stiletto shrieked at his sudden and unexpected rough possession. At the same time he growled with carnal lust. Her pussy walls pressed onto his shaft as he stretched her open. He gripped her hips and what followed was a raw, hard and urgent fuck. He went at her like a jack hammer.

He did not give a thought if he bruised her or caused her discomfort, nor did he even see that sexy little butt plug! Right now she was a fresh pussy to use and claim. And use and claim and fill was his full, obscene intent!

Back and forth he battered her pussy. Gripping her hips to hold her in place, occasionally slapping each butt cheek in alternate spanks to redden and instil in this sexy little wolf-slut who was in charge. His eyes skimmed over Stiletto's lovely form but settled on Malana's performance and pussy.

Stiletto loved this man's lust. She had never felt such a strong desire for her before. It turned her on so much and her heart allowed a little of him inside. She moaned and groaned at each deep thrust into her willing body. She pushed her face into the bed clothes and pushed her ass up for him as high as she could. She had both hands palm down by her head to keep her balance in his forceful taking and whispered, "Yes, Fuck me! Oh Rockster, fuck me hard."

Malana meanwhile was standing up, leaning with her shoulders against the wall above the bedstead. The Rockster watched her thrusting and circling her pussy at him as he fucked her friend.

She planted her feet wide enough to keep her balance from the robust, mating-rock on the bed. She opened her pussy with her fingers and pushed her clitoris hood aside so the little swollen bud could be seen. The smooth wet pink inner flesh displayed enticingly to The Rockster.

She moaned, licked her lips, began to rudely suck her finger and then rub her clit. She caught sight of herself in the dressing mirror behind The Rockster. She saw how shockingly erotic she looked. She was acting like an obscene and sexy little bitch on heat, just how the Wolf biker wanted and intended her to be!

The fresh drugs and alcohol shots in her system kicked in. They gave her a warm glow as she lost her inhibitions. She let herself sink into the sound of the music playing in the room and sexily masturbated for the man before her. She felt his eyes on her. She felt him looking at her intimate body parts. She felt his admiring leers and lusty approval. It gave her confidence to do more, to perform for him, like never before and behave like a sexy temptress to entice him to take her just as hard as he was taking Stiletto. She rubbed her breasts for him and repeatedly pulled and released her nipples with one hand, whilst the other messed with her pussy and built her wet passion. She licked her lips and pouted seductively.

The Rockster loved her sexy performance and the way Stiletto felt on his cock. By now Stiletto was also rubbing at her clitoris with a furious determination. It was so fucking hot! With a loud guttural growl he released that pent up cum that had been building up since seeing the scantily dressed Sweet Butts. It rocketed up from his balls, up his cock and right into Stiletto's depths.

At the same time, Stiletto had felt him change his rhythm and knew he was close. She rubbed her clit harder and moaned loudly. When The Rockster ejaculated, it ignited the simmering embers of her own orgasm and she burst into a bright climactic flame. She screamed his name shrilly as her pussy convulsed and her legs quivered.

The Rockster continued to erupt from his cock until he eventually collapsed on top of Stiletto. He needed a minute or two to enjoy the aftermath of his own ecstasy and the time to catch his breath.

Stiletto didn't mind. She liked this man on top of her. She knew she liked him more than she should and a little of her dared hope, in time, he might feel the same.

Malana knelt down by him and slowly stroked his head. Her pussy was still throbbing from her self-play and the thrill of a man watching her. She needed him badly.

The Rockster suddenly looked up and smiled at both girls.

"Stiletto, clean me up Sweetheart. Get me ready for Round 2," He sat on the bed and placed the pillows at his back on the headboard. "Malana come here baby, feed me that pussy."

Stiletto moved to his lap and began her best fellatio ever. She seductively kissed, and licked and nibbled on his fine manhood. She tasted their union, teasing her taste buds into salivating all over him.

Malana planted her feet each side of him and thrust her intimate lips to his mouth. He French kissed her, open lipped with protruding tongue. The heat and indecency of the situation made her secrete her excitement. Her unique nectar glazed his tongue and mouth. She felt the wonder of this tongue explore all her folds and his goatee beard graze her skin. She gasped when she felt his thumbs part her labia wide, so he could access her even more. She ground her forehead on the wall, shutting her eyes and enjoying The Rockster's oral claiming of her pussy. God, he felt amazing!

Stiletto stroked his cock kissing and licking his balls. The Rockster was in heaven with a face full of pussy and a face buried in his crotch.

Both Sweet Butts were very beautiful and desirable woman. Each had perfect curves and he appreciated their sexy and revealing underwear that accentuated their fuckable bodies.

The Rockster's tongue licked Malana's furrow and his fingers stretched out her pussy lips ever further to examine and explore her. As he suckled her clitoris, she arched into his face losing herself in the moment. Malana moaned as the pleasurable sensations washed over her. He began to use alternate moves, of looking, spitting and French kissing her sex. Flushed and panting, her fingers found his hair and she fisted her hands.

His teases were too much and she heard him chuckle when she moaned loudly and impatiently ground her pussy to his mouth. Her excitement intensified and she pulled and bunched on his hair as she used his face for her own selfish needs.

She pressed her pussy into his face, circling her hips, her back arched, so her breasts thrust upwards towards the ceiling. Her hands pulled his head on to her. She shut her eyes, passion building and then The Rockster fingered her. Malana gasped when she felt him inside her for the first time. His fingers were cool in her wet heat, pushing in, curling forward, touching her sweet G spot. She flooded her need and moaned aloud all the more.

Malana looked down and saw him expertly working his magic on her pussy. The intimacy of this new man, her first Wolf sucking on her minge, the thrill of him nuzzling her black, freshly trimmed pubic hair was breath taking. She would remember this moment forever. She held his head, grinding on his face. It was so exciting, so pleasurable, such a turn on and then it hit.

Her orgasm suddenly flung her over that sexual cliff edge. It was strong, it was powerful and it shook her legs and convulsed her pussy. She screamed in release and collapsed against the wall. Then she slowly sank down beside The Rockster.

He stroked the hair from her face and kissed her soundly as she lay down beside him. Then he kneaded and bunched her breasts and suckled her while Stiletto continued to worship his manhood.

Stiletto sexily fondled his cock, his balls and perineum, that sensitive strip of skin between the penis and the anus. She pressed hard but painlessly in that area and felt the root of his penis under the skin. As she intimately massaged him, she pushed her lips over his crown and gave him a shallow cock suck at the same time. The ambidextrous talent of her hands of one wanking his shaft and one massaging his cock base, with the sexy combination of the heat of her mouth suckling him soon caused him to become rock hard again.

Her incredible tongue explored the ridges and roundness of his cockhead and scooped at his little slit opening. She felt his hips begin to sexually circulate in response to her. It encouraged her to rim and tongue fuck that little hole and eventually she was rewarded in tasting his precum mixed in with her saliva.

"Mmmm," Stiletto moaned in appreciation of his special male secretion and felt her own body flush with feminine heat. This man sexually excited her so much.

Stiletto moved into a better position between his legs to lick and kiss The Rockster's length. She worshipped his cock and pushed his legs apart. She sexily moved underneath to nuzzle his balls. She heard him groan when her hair brushed his exposed inner thighs and the underside of his cock.

Then she kissed upwards to his cock tip and began a steady deep head fuck on him, moving up and down. With each stroke she slipped deeper and deeper onto him until he was poking and then fucking into her throat.

Stiletto collapsed her cheeks for added pressure on his cock and sexily but gently grazed her teeth on him to increase the sensations that caused his body to shudder. She drooled over him as his cock stretched into her throat and she cupped and massaged his balls.

The Rockster loved what she was doing and was very tempted to blast all his cum into her throat and over her face and tits but Stiletto had had her quota of his cum for now. He wanted to share with Malana.

He tapped Stiletto on the head and beckoned her to move up and kiss him on the lips.

He looked at Malana, "Ride me baby. Show me what a good Sweet Butt you are like Stiletto has. See how hard she's made me for you." He smiled at her as she knelt astride him.

He held his dick straight for her and moaned as she aimed her pussy opening on him. She ground on his cockhead tip to scent him in her juice and to tease him. He watched intently and enjoyed the tightness of this new pussy when she lowered herself to take him all in. Soon she was impaled and full of The Rockster's cock.

"Mmmm," he groaned. "Now fuck me baby!"

Malana did. She was so excited and creamed by his mouth. She needed him. Enthusiastically she fucked him and shut her eyes. She felt his fingers successfully search for her clitoris and rub her as she rode him. Her tits were bouncing for him, her pussy was throbbing for him and the butt plug in her ass teased her need even more on to a higher plane.

Satisfied that Malana was pleasuring her own need as well as his, The Rockster turned his attention to Stiletto. He kissed her on the mouth, taking his time to enjoy, fondling her breasts one handed, before moving down to suckle those magnificent tits.

Still rubbing Malana's pussy with one hand, he indicated for Stiletto to get in a kneeling position so he could watch her fuck his hand. He dipped two fingers into her pussy and watched both ladies fuck, one on his cock and one on his two fingers. His thumbs remained still on each pussy as the women masturbated themselves against it. It was one of the most incredibly sexy and obscene sights he had ever seen.

He could tell they were as excited as him for while they gyrated, they moaned and eagerly sex danced just for him.

"I want your cum ladies," He panted. They were driving him wild in this aroused state.

And then it happened. In perfect sync, the trio reached their sexual pinnacle at the same time and burst their dams within seconds of each other. All roared as their cum rushed from their bodies.

Malana moaned and flooded and convulsed all over his cock.

Stiletto groaned and flushed and fluttered all over his fingers and hand.

The Rockster growled and shot his load up into Malana, drenching her insides with his creamy rich semen.

They were all lost in their sea of pleasure, the experience of this amazing threesome forever imprinted in their memory.

The girls eventually flopped down on The Rockster spent for now. They panted deeply while they caught their breath. He chuckled at them but also felt the same lazy happiness and glow. He held their semi-nude bodies close to him.

"I'll give you a rest for now ladies, but I want more and soon," he laughed at them.

"Can we eat first?" Malana grinned back, a satisfied look in her eye. "Then we will let you find our hidden jewels."

"Good idea," Stiletto agreed and reached for the mobile at the side of the bed. "Who wants what? I'll give our orders to Ebony. She'll fetch for us."

"I'll have an ice cold beer, chicken and mayo club sandwich and a Mars bar," The Rockster ordered laughing and then added inquisitively, "Mmm what hidden jewels?"

All this just reminded him how much he loved his club and brothers -- bikes, sex, leathers, sex, Sweet Butts, sex, food, sex and beer -- what more could a guy ask for!

Stiletto giggled, "You'll find out soon enough Rockster," and gave him a sexy kiss full of promise.

Malana giggled with her friend. Her own future looked sweeter than it had yesterday.

Malana decided she might just stop the drugs now. She wasn't an addict after all. She was just enjoying herself. Tomorrow she would stop and clean up. She had a job now as a Sweet Butt for The Night Wolves. She had already met a nice guy called Arson and in time he might like her too. They could get together, live the dream of a beautiful house and white picket fence, with a room for his bike of course and maybe start a family.

The door knocked and brought Malana out of her reverie. She answered it for them and took the generously stacked tray of food and drinks and nibbles from Ebony.

"Enjoy," Ebony told her.

"We will," Malana told her and slid her eyes in the direction of The Rockster whilst still facing Ebony and mouthed "Wow."

Ebony understood immediately and looked behind Malana at the naked Rockster on the bed. He looked delicious and she hoped she would have her turn with him soon.

Reluctantly, she shut the door once more to give the trio their privacy.

Malana turned, placed the tray on the bed and they all tucked in hungrily.

"So are you girl's going to tell me about your hidden jewels?" The Rockster was intrigued by their admission and teasing comment.

Both of the Sweet Butts laughed and shook their heads, "Nope... you have to find them yourselves!"

The Rockster burst out laughing with them and vowed, "Ladies, I think you know I will."

"We are banking on it," Stiletto teased. "First you eat though to keep up your strength!"

In answer, just like a Wolf ripping into his food, The Rockster growled loudly. Then he took a big bite from his club sandwich, shook his head from side to side and bared his teeth.

The afternoon was still young and the women giggled at him flirtatiously.

The Rockster smiled back and swigged his cold beer. After 10 years away, he was home!

The Alpha Wolf had his females in his den and he had a lot of time to make up for. He intended to use these Sweet Butts until they curled up from exhaustion. Little did they realise that long daily hours in the gym had given him a lot of stamina. He was full and over flowing with good things to come!

One thing was a sure bet. When he had finished, these young Sweet Butts would sleep well and they would be stiff and tender the next day!

They would forever breathe his name with a dreamy, wistful look on their faces whenever they thought of him or spoke of this day.

The Rockster was indeed home and living up to his name.

The End.

12