A Woman and Her Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Launa teaches her young Mistress, as she fights her desires.
10.6k words
4.59
30k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story in this series, I recommend that you read the first story before this one.

*****

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

My eye flew open and I quickly shot my arm out towards the side of my bed. My hand was frantically scrambling over my side table as I tried to locate my cell phone but it was not there. I sat up and looked at my side table and on the floor near my bed in case I had knocked it to the ground in my mad dash to find it.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

My alarm was still going off and my mind was starting to wake up. I quickly though about what had happened last night where could it be. Then it hit me and I quickly jumped out of bed and rapidly moved over to the pants that I had worn too work yesterday. They were lying in a heap in the corner of my room. I quickly looked through my pockets and found it. I immediately turned off the alarm and threw my pants back to the ground and moved back to my side table to put my phone down.

I didn't even look at the time as I already knew exactly what time it was. With all the excitement that happened last night I had forgotten to turn off my work alarm or even think about taking my cell phone out of pants after work. It was seven thirty in the morning on the Saturday. Normally I would be getting ready for work but not today. Today I had the day off. I moved back over to my bed and lay back down and tried to get back to sleep.

Then it hit me. I started to think about last night and my mind kicked into high gear as I recalled everything that had happened. It was amazing. It was almost unbelievable that things turned out the way they did. For a second I started to question myself. Had it all really happened? Did I just start a new D/S relationship with my 21-year old roommate? Then I started to remember how it felt, what Michelle smelt like, what she tasted liked and I knew it all had to be true.

My hand started to move down to my exposed vagina. My fingers slowly teased my over eager pussy. I was surprised to find that I was already getting wet. My eyes closed and I was just about to plunge my fingers in when I stopped and my eyes flew open again.

I started to think if I was allowed to pleasure myself. We had not agreed on any rules yet. In fact we had not talked at all about how this relationship would work and what each of use wanted. I lay there on my back staring at the ceiling, thinking of all the things we would have to discuss. I put my hands at my sides and then slowly got out of bed and moved over to my cupboard so I could put on some cloths. Just as I reached out towards my cupboard I froze. I started to think if I would be permitted to wear cloths in the apartment. I remembered that my previous girlfriend didn't allow me to wear any cloths unless she permitted it. I thought about how it made mundane activities like cooking and cleaning more exciting but then I remembered the day that my last relationship ended. We both decided that we both wanted different things and even though I think a part of me will always love her, we could never be what we once where. I started to chuckle at how absurd it was to be dwelling on my last break up. It had happened over a year ago and I had long since came to terms with how it ended, I mean we were still friends and we had both moved on with our lives.

I looked through my cupboard. I needed to focus on the task at hand. I put on a baggie lime green t-shirt and some matching cute little cotton panties. I looked over to my collection of thongs and sexy lingerie that I had not worn in over a year now but I chose to stick with something more practical for now. I needed to stay focused as we would have a lot to get through today.

I went into the living room and saw that Michelle's door was still closed so I quickly went to the bathroom to pee and wash my face before heading into the kitchen. I started to make us some bacon and eggs for breakfast. I was hoping that the smell of bacon might lure Michelle out of her room.

It was not long before she slowly emerged from her room. Her hair was a mess and she was wearing a tight fitting red tank top that ended just below her breasts. It fit perfectly as it seemed to barley contain her beautiful luscious breasts. As my eyes moved down her curvy light brown hips I saw that she was wearing what looked like a tiny black thong. I had never seen Michelle wear such a sexy outfit before, normally she would just wear a baggy nightie that almost looked like an oversized t-shirt with a large open neck.

The feelings of lust and desire that I had felt earlier while lying in bed began to wash over me again. I started to bite my lower lip and undress her with my eyes. My right hand started to move towards my erect left nipple but I swiftly lowered my hand to my side and I tried to calm myself. I needed to focus. There was a lot that we needed to talk about and agree upon before I could hope to feel my goddess's pussy on my face again.

Michelle started to stretch and tried to control her hair with her hands.

"Morning Diesel Dyke, is this breakfast all part of our new arrangement or are you trying to convince me to let you lick my cunt again?" Michelle said with giant grin on her face.

I laughed and turned to get out some plates for us.

"Oh, so I need to have an ulterior motive to make breakfast for you, do I? Well I was doing it to be nice but if you're offering a reward for my hard work and services, I will not complain." I quipped

Michelle looked at me and chuckled a little as we began to slowly move towards the bathroom and said "I need to freshen up first then we can talk more about you possibly getting a reward."

When Michelle returned, everything was ready for her. I had even made her a cup of coffee just the way she liked it. I didn't drink coffee but I had made coffee for Michelle many times in the past. It was an old habit from my previous relationship.

We both began to eat and after a few minutes of silence I decided that I had to initiate the conversation.

"Michelle if this relationship is going to work for us both there are a lot of things that we need to discuss and we need to be honest with each other. I know this can be incredibly exciting but we both need to be in agreement and comfortable in our roles."

We discussed some of the basics of a master and submissive relationship and how it normally worked but that it is also different for everyone. I gave her some examples of how my past D/S relationships were different but they all had a few similarities. This seemed to be making Michelle a little upset and uneasy as I spoke about my past relationships, so I quickly focused back on us and how together we needed to work out what we both wanted.

"I think that we should keep it simple to start with. I will propose a few ideas and once we have had a few weeks to see how it feels then we can revisit this negotiation." I calmly told Michelle.

I loved this. It was normally me that was being dictated to but with Michelle I was the more experienced one. I was topping her from the bottom as it were. Even though I loved being her submissive, right now I had power over the relationship and I loved every second of it.

"That sounds fantastic to me but I really don't know all this kinky shit. This is your world and until I try some stuff out I don't know what I want. So, I guess for now, and I repeat only for now, you can lead your mistress through these kinky waters." Michelle said with a cheeky grin on her face.

I smiled as I was once again reminded of Michelle's naivety in regards to BDSM. She was my little BDSM virgin and it was my job to corrupt her and bring out the slutty Mistress that I know is hiding inside.

I started to get excited again and I could feel my pussy warming up from beneath my panties but again I had to restrain myself. I wanted nothing more than to be bound and gagged at my Mistress's feet while she forced her heavenly round ass into my face, teasing me as I struggled to lick it, all the while moaning longingly through my gag. I shook my head and cleared my mind. There would be time for that later but right now there was still so much more to do.

"Okay, so how does this sound. We will keep this all confined to when we are alone or in appropriate company. While I'm in the apartment I will be completely naked unless you desire me to wear an outfit of your choosing. I will always refer to you as Mistress unless you command me to call you by another title. I will be required to ask for permission before I cum. I will also be responsible for cleaning up the apartment and performing any tasks you ask of me. You will be in full control of my sexual activities but I will be permitted to advise you whenever you see fit." I slowly and calmly said to Michelle.

"Is this acceptable Mistress? We will go over new additions and alterations as time goes on."

Michelle's eyes opened wide and the sexiest little smile appeared on her face. She could not contain her excitement and it showed on more than just her face. I could not help but notice her nipples where poking firmly against the inside of her tight-fitting tank top.

"That sounds fucking fantastic! Oh wait, what do I call you? Slave, bitch, diesel dyke, carpet muncher? I am not sure what the politicly correct term is in this situation."

I laughed at Michelle's comment.

"Mistress you can call me whatever makes you happy but thank you for considering my feeling on this matter."

Michelle finished up her coffee and I started to wash the dishes.

"Mistress Michelle, do you have any plans for today?" I softly said

"Nope. I didn't know what was going to happened after last night's planned night out with girls so I didn't make any plans." Michelle answered casually.

"Then would you like to spend the rest of the morning with me and I can show you all my bondage toys and give you a crash cause on how to use and take care of them, Mistress?"

Michelle stared directly at me. I turned to look at her and I could tell that she was getting excited about the idea of me showing her all my secret toys.

"Your Mistress would love that."

Michelle was starting to get the hang of the Mistress role that I had guided her into. Hearing her refer to herself as my mistress didn't help my plans though to hold back my burning desire to have her tie me up and force me to submit to her will.

I finished cleaning up the kitchen and then I followed Michelle into my room so I could show her some of my darkest secrets and my most prized possessions.

Michelle instinctively went to sit down on the edge of my bed while I got out some boxes from my cupboard and brought them too her. As I went back and forth collecting a few boxes, Michelle leaned forward peered into my cupboard.

"Dam slut, how much of this kinky shit do you have?" Michelle said sarcastically.

I just chuckled and continued to sort through the boxes. I tried to organize everything properly for her.

"You could say that I have a reasonable collection. Don't forget I have been doing this for a while." I happily answered my Mistress.

I finally finished arranging everything that I needed on the bed and now the teaching could begin.

My heart was racing and I feared that my nipples might be giving away my overwhelming excitement for the opportunity to finally show my new Mistress all my prized possessions. I was also getting turned on by the idea of teaching my little bondage virgin all about this passion of mine that has been so important to me for most of my adult life.

"First Mistress we will go over the different types of gags. Gags come in different sizes. You choose the size of the gag depending on the wearers mouth or preference. I will skip the ball gag as you have already become quite familiar with how to use it and how it feels to be used on yourself. We will start instead with the ring gag. This is gag allows for the wearer to stick their tongue out or have other objects pushed through the hole in the center of the gag".

I passed the ring gag to Michelle. It had a black leather strap that went around the back of your head and a hard black plastic ring that acted as the gag. The only unique thing was that It has a second strap that went under your chin.

Michelle started to feel the soft leather strap and she ran her fingers across the black plastic gag. Shen then started to fiddle with the buckle on the leather strap. As I stared at her she started to put the gag on without any encouragement. Michelle easily placed the gag firmly in her mouth and got the chin strap in the correct place but she was having trouble with buckling the strap behind her head. She looked adorable as she got frustrated by being unable to correctly buckle the back of the gag on her own. All the while I could see her tongue flopping around the inside of her mouth as drool started to collect.

A long string of drool spilled out of Michelle's mouth and it landed on her tank top and all along her left breast. Michelle realized instantly what had happened and removed the gag, giving up on her attempts to secure it to her head.

Michelle looked a little embarrassed and she was looking down intently at her left breast. I chucked.

"That is another thing about gags. They make you drool and no matter what you do you cannot stop it. That is what makes them so great. You should just give in and let it all poor out." I excitedly said to Michelle.

Michelle looked at me and nodded, seeming a little uneasy about the whole drooling thing.

"Okay this next gag is called a penis gag. It may look like a big leather panel that convers your mouth but as you can see this little squishy ball feeds into this inflatable penis through this rubber tube. The inflatable penis acts as the gag that goes in the user's mouth. So, once it has been completely strapped to your face you can just squeeze this ball a little and increase the size of the gag. It also has a small release valve right here that you can use to make the gag go back to its original size."

I then handed it to Michelle she did not even try to put this on as it had multiple straps and buckles that went around and your head. She played around with the pump with a childish grin on her face. I could see that she was wrestling with the idea of putting the gag in her mouth but she eventually put it aside.

I then pulled out a large black leather blindfold.

"I don't think I need to explain to you what you do with."

"BING!"

I was cut off by the instantly recognizable sound of a message being received on a cellphone. Michelle quickly got up when out of my room.

"Very sorry. Please just wait right there I will only be a second or two." Michelle said loudly from outside of my room.

I could hear her running to her phone and then slowly walk back. As she entered the room I saw her furiously typing and then to my surprise she put her phone onto silent and placed it on my bedside table.

"Dam Bitches. I just had to tell them that I had plans so they would not bother us. Sorry to interrupt you, please continue." Michelle apologized.

"Not a problem I will try get through this as quickly as I can." I said to Michelle who was listening attentively as she sat next to me again.

I pulled out a series of different sized metal butt plugs and some lube.

"I am not sure if you have seen these before but these are standard metal butt plugs. As I am sure you gathered they go into your ass and this is extremely important. You must always use lots of lube. Always use more than you think you need." I sternly told Michelle

"Oh yes I know all about these. I have a few in my room right now. Except my ones have these bitchin little gems at the base of plug. I love using butt plugs." Michelle proudly stated

I could not hide the shocked look on my face after I heard what Michell had just confessed to me. Once again she tested my resolve of getting through this demonstration without a bondage related incident.

"What did you think I was some kind of saintly virgin?" Michelle said sarcastically.

A look of pure excitement and joy soon replaced my shocked expression.

"No sorry. It is just. Well I am also a big fan of butt plugs and I didn't expect that you would also be into that sort of thing." I gushed.

I quickly moved on and pulled out some long leather straps and I continued to teach Michelle.

"I mainly use these when I am being tied up or when I am going to tie someone else up, as I have never been a big fan of rope and learning all the different techniques of."

"Wait! Hold on a second. You have tied people up? I thought that you always wanted to be the one that was tied up?" Michelle suddenly said cutting me off mid-sentence.

I grinned at Michelle and turned my whole body towards her.

"Of cause I have tied people up before. I have experimented many times with my previous partners where I would take control. It is always good for a Mistress to know how it feels to be a sub and vis-a-versa."

I think this idea excited Michelle but I could not be sure. She had massive smile on her face and she seemed to be staring off over my shoulder as if she was lost in thought.

Michelle then quickly snapped out of it and started to focus on me again.

"Well do you have any questions so far?" I asked Michelle

Before answering she looked at all my bondage gear on my bed. Then she gazed over my shoulder again as she leaned forward and pointed at my cupboard.

"What is that over there?" Michelle asked.

I turned around and slowly moved towards my open cupboard.

"Which item are you referring to Mistress?"

"What is that big shiny leather jacket looking thing that you have hanging right there? It has long sleeves and some straps hanging down from it." Michelle demanded.

I knew exactly what she was talking about. I reached out and pulled it off the hanger and turned around so I could show it to my Mistress.

It was a large shiny black leather straitjacket with a small built in collar and adjustable straps so you could perfectly restrain its occupant. It also had two straps that went between your legs and rested on either side of your crotch so to allow for full access to the user's genitals and ass cheeks. The most important feature though was that it had a large opening for the user's breasts to stick out.

I looked longingly at the straitjacket. My mind started to drift as I remembered the many times I had used it. This item was particularly special to me as it was a gift from my previous girlfriend. I could not help but smile as I stared intently at every inch of this glorious leather garment. This straitjacket was the only thing from our relationship that I held onto. This was the only thing I allowed myself to keep and in a way it was a reminder of what we once meant to each other.

"Wow that thing looks incredible, so what is it exactly?" Michelle suddenly asked me.

I instantly looked up at my Mistress and I moved the straitjacket closer so I could easily show her all its features.

"This is called a straitjacket Mistress. It can be made from different types of material. This one is made of leather that I have cleaned and polished it to give it this shine. Your arms go through the sleeves and then they are tied behind your back and you are strapped in."

The excitement on my Mistresses face was undeniable whereas before I was not sure if the idea of me tying someone up excited her. I knew instantly that this straitjacket was defiantly turning her on. Her eyes were locked and I recognized that look of longing on her face. I brought it closer and she leaned in so she could touch it. She was fixated on the straitjacket as she slowly touched and caressed the leather straps. It was then that I saw that look of indecision that I had seen earlier when she wanted to try on the penis gag but this time she could not resist.