A Woman and her Vibrators

Story Info
A neglected wife experiments with her favorite toys.
1.1k words
4.13
36.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm having an affair with my vibrators.

I knew yesterday my husband was going to work from home, leaving me stuck in our bedroom to my own devices. I woke up early to tidy our house, trying to be the epitome of a good wife. Eventually my husband woke and, after watching me clean for a few more hours, announced he was going out to buy us lunch.

I looked around for something else to clean but I had been fast and my house sparkled. Then I realized I hadn't washed my favorite boys in a very long time. Big boy and little man, as I affectionately call them, were waiting patiently for my attention in my sock drawer, right next to my side of our bed.

As I walked my boys to the kitchen I realized just how neglected I felt by my husband recently. I began to talk to them, telling them they were going to get a nice bath, "Nice and soapy and clean. Oh, doesn't that make my little babies feel good?" I asked as I rinsed them in my kitchen sink.

After they had been scrubbed free of my leavings, I lovingly towel dried each of them. I turned each of their bases and they weakly began humming. My boys, I thought, deserved a treat. I unscrewed their bottoms and discarded the old cells. Big boy received two new C batteries and little man took in one new AAA.

I turned them each again and both buzzed loudly, as if moaning from want and shaking harder than either had since brand new. I could feel my bald pussy heating up and begin to drip at their sight. I needed to be filled, now. "Do my babies like that? Oh, yes, you make mommy so happy when you move so fast." I told them. I couldn't stand it. I had just made my boys clean, but wanted to make them dirty all over again.

I ran to our bedroom, almost giddy with anticipation. I turned on a video, asking my babies if it was to their liking. A red headed woman was lying on her back, teasing the triangle of strawberry blonde hair between her legs, her fleshy D cups jiggling with each of her movements. My boys shook appreciatively at the sight of another woman's breasts.

I craved them so badly, so I asked if they were ready to please their mommy. I stripped down, trembling with excitement, and lie on my back with my legs open wide. First I licked little man all over, his two pronged, purple jelly nubs bouncing against my teeth. Making him shine with spit was especially important since he would not be able to benefit from my natural juice, as he isn't big enough to satisfy me when inserted into my tight hole. I turned my attention to his younger brother, big boy.

Though little man, my first toy, will always have a special place in my heart it's no secret that big boy is my favorite. I opened my jaw wide and shoved big boy deep down my throat. I moved my tongue, hoping he enjoyed the sensation of my slippery muscle coating his entire shaft. I shoved him so far down my throat I choked, covering big boy in even more lubrication. My aching vulva screamed to be filled with big boy but my regular routine didn't seem like enough. I watched the woman on my video, now grinding hard into her Sybian and I realized that, in all my years of owning both big boy and little man, never had I ridden them.

I sat up on my knees, straddled my pillows and asked my boys if they were ready. I positioned big boy in the center of my cushion and slowly lowered myself onto his hard, white plastic body, making sure his bulbous side would stimulate the precise spot that begged for attention. Once big boy had completely glided into position, it was little man's turn. I placed his stronger motor on the more sensitive left side of my clit. I then let my hungry, wet lips swallow his longer shaft.

Now pulled completely open, I could smell my salty sweet perfume drifting up from below. I could feel my vagina becoming more moist by the second, little man tickling my swollen nub and big boy titillating my core. Running down his shaft, my sweet nectar fell to the pillow where it was rapidly absorbed.

I pressed into the pillows with my pelvis, shoving big boy deeper inside, while my hands fondled my already hard, pink nipples. I spoke to them as I rode "Good boys," I moaned, "Oh, mommy loves you so much! You're making mommy feel so good." My milky white breasts flushed and my areolas throbbed, growing so big I thought they might burst.

"Oh, yes, right there, don't stop!" I screamed as I switched from a slow grinding motion to a faster hip rotation. My arousal grew, my entire body being pricked by invisible pins and needles. My core tingled with delicious pleasure, demanding more friction and causing me to cry out.

"More, more! Yes, I love it! I love you! Oh, you're going to make mommy come! I'm coming! I'm coming!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, knowing there was no one around to hear my ecstasy. My passion grew and I knew I would quickly fall into euphoria. I twisted my now red nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, my feverish breasts bouncing with every thrust of my chubby thighs.

A spasm enveloped my entire body, covering every inch of my flesh in tiny bumps. I trembled all over with pleasure and, after several seconds of wonderful agony, finally fell back, spent but glowing. Little man fell off first and I pushed big boy out. Despite their unwillingness to quit, I needed time to regain my composure. As a reward for their hard work, I licked my sweet nectar off of both of them, enjoying the taste more than I should.

I quickly took them for another bath before my husband came home and floated through lunch on a cloud of post love making bliss. Despite my amazing orgasm, when I was dismissed to my room later, I needed their touch again.

I came a total of six times yesterday, the last five laying on my back, clenching my fleshy thighs around big boy whenever my husband entered the room. I came once again this morning, using my new favorite position of riding hard after my husband left for work.

I feel like a teenager, in love with a boy, experimenting with him, exploring him. I don't think my husband would consider this cheating, but he should be VERY jealous of my boys.