A Woman's Best Friend

Story Info
Em responds to an ad for quick cash.
1.5k words
3.97
63k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em answered the ad in the paper on Saturday. Money had been short recently; her landlord had been around twice, left notes under her door about last month's rent. The job sounded perfect. The ad read:

quick easy money – $500 for 4 hours

female subjects aged 20-40 desired for study in new technological field

no experience necessary

The man on the phone seemed rude, but the money was good and the commitment was even better. She asked him what was required for the study and he replied that he only recruits people – she would find out when she got to her interview. She set up an interview for the very next week and hung up the phone with a smile on her face.

Next Wednesday, she showed up wearing a short jean skirt, black tights and a white button-down shirt. She was a petite girl; she always felt she had to wear heels to make up for her height. She tapped her fingers nervously in the waiting room, finally a man in a suit led her into a small room.

"When was the last time you had sex?" was the first question out of his mouth. Em just stared at him

"What does that have to do with technology?" she asked bitchily, afraid that she had come all this way just for some sick fuck's attempt to get a hooker.

"This is just a general survey to get your background information, before..."

"Alright, alright," she interrupted, annoyed, "I haven't gotten laid since February." He followed up with a few buffer questions about her job and her hobbies, but she noticed he wasn't taking any notes.

"On a scale from 1-10, what is your sex drive?" he looked up at her without a hint of suspiciousness on his face.

"Okay, let's get one thing straight," she said, "I'm not a whore; I'm not having sex for money; if that's what this whole thing is about, then this is a waste of both our time." The man in the suit didn't look impressed with her outlash.

"If you want to, you are free to leave, but you should know that this study does not require you to perform any sexual acts, we are interested in the implementation of a technological device that is new to the market. We may ask intruding questions, but they are utterly essential to our study." He paused and then asked, "do you want to leave?"

"Um... I guess not. I'm sorry... it just, it's suspicious... that's all," Em said sheepishly. "My sex drive, I'd say is about a 6 – I'm a little hornier than most of the people I talk to, but nothing too crazy."

"Well, that concludes the interview; you are accepted as a participant in the study. Just read this paperwork and sign at the bottom." He handed her a four page, front and back leaflet which she pretended to browse and then signed. "You can follow me into the next room," he said and led her into a dimly lit room with a dentist-like chair in the middle. "Remove your clothing and lie down on the chair, naked. There is a towel there if you would like." He said and promptly left the room closing the door.

She ran after him only to discover the door had been locked. Taped to the back of the door was a copy of the contract she had just signed and she frantically began to read what exactly it entailed.

You will not be asked to perform sexual acts in this study – sexual intercourse is defined as interaction between the genitals of two people. You do, however, agree to be involved in a study of human sexual behavior and robotic toys.

The sex toy industry is quickly emerging as one of the fastest growing – last year alone, 46 billion dollars of toy-sales were recorded online, another 50 billion in stores... you are agreeing to be under guardianship of the Johnson Masters Corporation until your fulfillment of this study. This door is locked and the premises are guarded by security. Your receipt of food and water is dependent on your participation in this study..." and in bold, "Once this contract is signed, you are bound to this agreement."

"Shit." She said under her breath. "I have to work tomorrow morning. Fine. Fuck 'em... or don't fuck 'em," she said confusing herself. She buttoned down her top and then unlocked the secure of her bra, allowing her C-cup breasts to hang naturally from her chest. Then, she unzipped her skirt, letting her shoes drop to the floor. She peeled down her tights, showing a tiny g-string underneath. That, too, came slowly off and she sat down in the dentists chair, legs crossed, the tiny towel covering her most tender area.

A few minutes later a man walked into the room, wheeling a tall box. He unlatched the box, and closed the door. Em couldn't even bear to look up from her lap. After the door was closed, the door of the box slowly opened, revealing a strange man-like robot inside. "What the..." Em cried out, paralyzed in her seat. The robot rolled out and pushed a button on his wrist – cuffs came down around her arms and legs. Now, she began to struggle, but the robot seemed oblivious to her. He punched a code into his right wrist and the chair began to move, thrusting her pelvis up and her legs apart.

"Diagnostic of subject," his mechanical voice began and he came between her legs and pulled a shiny metal object from his chest – it looked vaguely like a dildo, only with ridges and bumps. "Vaginal length and width," he said as she squirmed underneath him. The rod glistened with some sort of lubricant as he inserted the first metal rod into her – it was about 3 inches long and ½ inch in diameter. She squealed, but the metal was warm and wet, the feeling wasn't unpleasant.

He put the rod away and came back with another – 5 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. This one felt a little tighter to her, but she didn't squeal, she just looked at the machine, marveling at the wonders of modern science. The next rod was 6 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. She felt her muscles squeeze around the metal and moaned a little as it reached her inner folds of skin.

The next rod was 8 inches long and 3 inches in diameter, she shook her head frantically at him as he held in up and slowly pushed it into her. She groaned as she felt her flesh stretch around it's length and the robot looked up, and she heard clicking from the inside of the robot. The next rod was 7 inches long as 3 ½ inches in diameter. She moaned as the more personalized form squeezed into her, feeling each of the ribs, each of the nodules push past her sensitive muscles, wet now with both natural and artificial lubricant.

The robot pushed a button on his wrist and her legs were raised into the air, leaving her tender buttocks exposed. "Anal probing." he said as a smaller rod with lubricant squirting from the end rose from his pointer finger. He pushed it into her as she closed her eyes and tried to unclench her sphincter muscles. She could feel the lubricant squirting into her, filling her tight hole with slippery wetness as the smooth head of the rod entered her flesh. She moaned and the robot pulled it out, replacing it with a larger one, with a bulbous end. He pushed it into her and she gasped as the widest part of the bulb violated her anus, and then her muscles quickly wrapped around it, pulling it into her. He pulled it out of her slowly and came forward with a larger one, it's spherical end at least 2 inches in diameter.

"Ohhh..." she moaned as it stretched her puckered skin open wide and slid deep into her extremely lubricated hole.

"Measurements abstracted," the robot's voice echoed and he typed some digits into a panel on his stomach. Suddenly, out of his groin came a rod and a small vibrating sphere, both precisely to her measurements. The chair moved her legs down and spread them as wide as they would go. The robot then moved in to her, pushing the rods into her vagina and anus, slowly. She could feel the metal bending inside of her, twisting and expanding, the ridges appearing and disappearing. He thrust deep into each of her holes, leaving each one dripping with his lubricant.

She felt hesitation, but the machine did such wonderful things – she had never felt this good with a man, before. She began moaning rhythmically until she felt an orgasm coming. The machine seemed to sense her every emotion – he began thrusting faster as she came closer and closer, the metal and flesh blending into an orgy of interaction. She felt her muscles contract around his rod, her sphincter and vaginal walls tightening and shivering.

He stayed inside of her for a few moments after and then slowly pulled himself out of her. "Instructions for subject:" he said, "test run completed. Remain seated and await interaction with other test models 2 through 19A." She looked at him as he closed the door to his box and the man in the suit came in, removed the box and replaced it with another.