A Woman's Scorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Honey! Where are you?”

“I’m in here.”

He walked towards the living room.

“Why are you drinking that stuff if you’re sick. Come on lets go.”

“I don’t have to go to the hospital.”

“But you said.”

“I know what I said.”

“Then what’s this about?” I heard nervousness in his voice.

“I think you know full well what this is about.”

“No I don’t. Fill me in.” He shifted his weight from one foot to the other while his hands went to his waist. I knew he was nervous now, though I still saw no guilt.

I cleared my throat and looked down at my knees. We stayed there in silence for a while. When I looked up at him he looked like a lost puppy.

“I found something yesterday.”

“What?”

“A room card.”

“Oh…ummm…you know that I had a meeting.”

“Yeah, but you don’t normally have room keys for meetings do you Dan?”

“Well…sometimes.”

I huffed and shook my head.

“I found something else yesterday.”

“What?” I heard his voice grow shaky.

“Pictures on the computer of some woman standing naked.”

“You know I look at porn.”

“This wasn’t porn. This was a file that someone sent to you.”

He was silent.

“I found something else yesterday too.”

He just looked at me this time. I got up and went upstairs. I grabbed the envelope that had the correspondence from him and Kristy, but I took out the letter that said they were going to meet. I came back downstairs and handed him over the file.

He opened it and read the top letter. His face grew pale and he looked as though he would faint.

“I…uh….ummm…what were you doing on my account?”

“Don’t turn this around on me.”

He took a deep breath. “Where these the only ones you saw?”

I lied again, “Yes.”

He looked relieved.

“You should read through it. Remember what you wrote about me. About being a bitch and never having sex with you. That was a hoot right there buddy.”

He looked at me.

“Go ahead. Oh you still remember that one maybe.”

My anger boiled over then as he stared at me blankly.

“What the fuck are you doing to me Daniel?”

“Nothing I’m not doing anything to you.”

“Really? Then explain!”

“Look, I…I….just found this woman on the net and we stared talking in a chat room. Then it went to e-mails, and I started to lie. I thought it would be interesting to see what she would believe and she bought it. But that was all it was. I was just playing around and I got too caught up in it.”

I shook my head and looked at him. I folded my arms under my chest and took in a deep breath before I started crying. He was lying straight to me.

“Have you met her Dan? Ever go out with her? Ever fuck her?”

“No! Jesus woman no! I’d never do that. I’d never do that to you.”

“You swear.” I felt sick. I felt like charging at him and strangling him to death but I just stood there, my head cocked to the side waiting for his answer.

“I swear Baby. I love you and though I did something stupid here and I let it get out of hand I’d never hurt you like that. I’d never cheat on you. You have to believe me.”

The tears escaped. I couldn’t hold them back with all his lying to me. I sat in the chair and put my head in my hands. I rocked back and forth as the sobs became harder and uncontrollable. At this point I wouldn’t have been able to stop crying even if God told me to.

All my life I had told myself that if my husband ever started cheating on me I’d just walk out. I’d just leave and never look back. I was much stronger in my head than I really was. But faced with the actual problem of him actually cheating on me and lying straight to my face about it made me nothing more than a heap of tears. A shell of my strong, independent, and stubborn self.

I heard him walking towards me and I hunched down even more. I felt his hands on my shoulders and I fought as he pulled me back. He bent down and wrapped his arms around me. His lips went into my hair and he planted soft kisses on the strands.

“I’m sorry. But what I wrote meant nothing and you have to believe that that was as far as it went. I’ve never seen her save the pictures she sent.”

I broke from him then and ran into the downstairs bathroom. I couldn’t face him right now. I locked the door and sunk to the floor. I brought my knees up and banged my head on them as I cried. I heard him knocking.

“Come out please! You have to believe me and you have to forgive me! You are my wife and we can work through this!”

I thought, “No we can’t. I’m done with you and your lies.” But I said nothing to him.

I must have falling asleep. I woke up in the dark bathroom, disorientated for a minute, but finally getting up and turning on the light. I looked at myself in the mirror. I jumped, I looked awful. My usually tamed red hair was standing up on its ends in places. My eyes were bloodshot, the blue of them more predominate against the red. My face with its usually fair complexion was blotchy and my nose was red from all the crying I had done. Before I left the bathroom I took a shower and put on some make-up trying to get myself back in order.

I came out of the bathroom and looked around. Dan wasn’t in the living room or kitchen but there was a note on the table.

“I had to go to that meeting. We’ll talk when I get home. Please wait up.”

Oh my God! He still went to her! After he saw me break down this afternoon he still left to go fuck her! My sadness turned into a rage that I had never known before. I ran upstairs and got dressed, grabbed my car keys, and left the house.

I drove to the hotel that I knew he was in and walked up to the counter.

“May I help you?”

“Yes, I’m a friend of Daniel West. He invited me up to his room tonight and said I could get a key from here.”

“Mr. West said nothing about having another guess.”

I looked at the young man behind the counter. I figured that this was the first job he ever had.

“It must have slipped his mind.”

“Well, if he didn’t say that he was having a guest then I can’t give you the key.”

I smiled at him, “Oh really? Well that’s a shame.”

I bent over the counter making sure that he could see down my blouse as I stared at him. His eyes went my chest.

“See, I was supposed to go up there and have some fun with him and his girl.”

The boy cleared his throat, “Fun?”

“Yes Baby fun. You know what kind of fun two women and one man can have?”

“Ummm..uhhh…not personally.”

“Well, you can take a guess though right?” I moved letting my breasts jiggle a bit.

His face blushed and his voice cracked, “Yes I can guess.”

“Good then be a doll and get me that extra set of keys. I don’t want Mr. West missing out on all the fun he could be having right now.”

“Yes Miss. Right away.”

I moved away from the counter as he went to get the other key. I shook my head and thought, “Men, even when they’re just boys they only have one thing on their mind.”

He came back and held the key out for me. I took it letting my fingers graze his hand. He jumped.

“Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome.”

I walked away going to the elevators. I felt his eyes on me while I waited for the lift to come down to the lobby floor and I shook my head.

My heart pounded as the elevator opened its doors with a ding. I was the little signs on the walls showing the way to the rooms and followed the signs to room 455. Having been in this hotel before, to celebrate a wedding anniversary, how ironic, I knew that most of these rooms were suites. With a living room that was separate from the bedroom with glass door that had sheer curtains to give the effect of privacy. I put my ear to the door, I couldn’t hear anything and hoped as I swiped the card that they weren’t sitting in the living room right now.

I opened the door slowly and peered in. The living room lights were on but no one was in it. I quietly stepped in and shut the door. I looked around and smelled the same perfume that was on my husband’s clothing. I shuddered. I walked swiftly to the bedroom door, it was closed. My hand went to my chest trying to quiet my heart, it was pounding in my ears and making it hard for me to breath.

I peered in from the sheer curtains and saw the both of them on the bed, lying beside each other naked and panting. I could hear them now.

“I almost blew it.”

“What do you mean?”

“My wife found our e-mails. We need to figure out a different way to communicate.”

“Oh shit! What she do?”

“She questioned me. Asked if I was cheating on her and I told her no. I made up some stupid lie that I was just playing around with you to see what you’d do.”

Kristy laughed, “And she fell for it?”

“I guess. She went and locked herself in the bathroom.”

“So you don’t know if she believed you or not? That could be a problem.”

“No it won’t. She’ll forgive me by tomorrow and everything will be just fine. I’ll still have you to play with.”

I watched as he grabbed hold of one of her breasts and began to pinch the nipple. She giggled and squirmed. I felt hot tears of anger once again fill my eyes but I made myself stop.

Soon he was kissing the nipple he had just been rolling between his fingers, and she moaned with delight. Her hand going to his head as he moved back and forth between her breasts. Her moans became louder and in a raspy voice she spoke.

“Eat me Daniel. Make me cum with your tongue.”

What a fucking slut. Not that I didn’t say similar things in bed but when I heard her say it, it sounded whorish.

I watched as my husband obliged. His lips trailing down her body to her pussy. I heard her sigh as his tongue hit her most private places. I saw his body moving with hers as she bucked and shook. I knew I should be doing something about this at this point but I couldn’t move. I couldn’t take my eyes off the sick acts that my husband was performing on this woman. Acts that should only be performed with me, his wife.

I stood there in shock as she drove his head deeper into her. Her hips came off the bed and by her screams I knew my husband was taking a mouth full of her cum. She pushed his head away and he lay back down beside her. His lips came to hers and they shared the taste of her juices. My husband spoke again.

“Go down and suck my cock!” She squealed with delight and I though I was going to get sick.

I watched as she made her way down to his erect cock. A part of his body that should have been only for me and our pleasure as husband and wife. I watched as she brought her mouth around it. She sucked only the head for a while and I heard his moans of pleasure. She brought her mouth down more taking almost all of it in then pulled back up. She popped it out of her mouth and ran her tongue across the length of it. Going down to suck his balls into her mouth before shoving his cock back down her throat.

His hips began to pump into her. He thrust his cock deep into her mouth. I heard her choke and smiled. I hoped he wouldn’t let up and just keep making her choke on his cock but he didn’t. He lightened his thrusts and she went back to moving her head up and down.

Soon he pushed her head away and positioned her on all fours. From my angle all I could see was his ass flexing as he pumped his cock into her pussy. I could hear her moans and his grunts and thought to myself again that I needed to move from the spot and do something about this. My feet were still firmly planted and weren’t about to move.

I saw him bring his hand to his cock and guessed that he was rubbing it along her ass crack. Her words confirmed this.

“You gonna fuck me in the ass Baby? I love when do you know?”

“Oh Yeah?”

“Yes. Your cock always feels so great in my ass. Does your wife let you fuck her in the ass?”

“My wife doesn’t let me fuck her at all remember? Even if she did she wouldn’t let me in her ass.”

What! God does the man ever quite lying?

My husband ended the conversation. I heard Kristy whimper as he began to push his cock into her puckered hole.

“You need me to slow down? Does it hurt?”

“Just keep going. It’ll stop.”

She started moaning as he pushed all of his cock into her. They were still for a minute while he let her get used to the feel of him. I saw her push back and he began to move. Slowly at first but as her screams got louder he started thrusting hard into her ass.

“Oh God Daniel! That’s it, mmmm….you’re going to make me cum! Oh! Fuck that ass Baby!”

“Let me see you play with your cunt as I fuck your ass.”

I saw her position her weight to one arm as the other went under her. This only made her scream more for him to make her cum as she rubbed her clit with her fingers. Finally she quieted down.

My husband pulled out and she looked back at him with a little pout on her face.

“I want you to ride me.”

She quickly moved to let him lay where she had been. I watched as she climbed on top of him and grab his cock. She moved it along the outside of her pussy.

“Where do you want it? Back in my ass?” She took his cock further back to rub along her stretched out hole.

“Or in my pussy?” She moved it back and let just the head slip into her pussy.

My husband moaned, “I want to fill that cunt up with my cum.”

“Mmmm…good choice!”

She turned around, which surprised both my husband and I. I quickly moved so that she couldn’t see my form in the doorway. Now all I could do was hear what was going on. I heard them both moaning, panting, and grunting. I heard the slap of the skin as she bounced up and down on my husband’s cock, giving him a good view of it going in and out of her pussy from the position she was in. I heard my husband’s voice.

“I’m going to cum Baby. I’m going to fill that hot little pussy up!”

“Cum for me Daniel!”

Oh I don’t think so! I got the strength then to let my presence be known. I threw the door open and stormed into the room. Both of them stopped and stared wide eyed at me, neither one of them bothering yet to get out of the position that I had walked in on. My husband came to his senses and threw Kristy off of him.

“Jessica! I can explain! I really can!”

He got up and came to me and in all my fury I had the strength to push him down. I wasn’t after him at the moment but the slut that sat on the bed trying to cover herself from the shame of being caught with someone else’s husband. I took one leap to the bed and she screamed ducking down, trying to get away from me. I caught her by the hair and lifted her from the bed. I turned her around so that she had to face me. She closed her eyes.

“Look at me you stupid whore!”

She opened her eyes, they were wet with tears.

“Do you think I’m stupid? Do you think I wouldn’t have found out that a fucking slut was fucking my husband?”

She stared at me.

“Answer me!”

“No.” She said in a small voice.

“No I’m not stupid or no I wouldn’t have ever found out.”

“You’re not stupid!”

“Is this what you do for your pleasure? You find married men and ruin their marriages!”

“No! I swear I’ve never done this before.”

“Then why start with him? Why start with me?”

“I don’t know! He lied to me! I felt sorry for him! I’m not a slut really! I swear! He lied to me!”

“Not a good enough answer.”

I threw her from me and I heard her body hit the wall with a thud. I couldn’t see for a minute the anger inside of me causing me to become blind. I only had one thing on my mind and that was to beat her to death.

I shook my head to regain vision and slowly started over to the naked heap of a woman on the floor. She cowered before me. Lifting her hands to shield her face.

“Please don’t hurt me. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I swear! Please don’t hurt me! I’ll leave and never contact him again. I promise. PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!”

She screamed her last plea at me while tears of fear ran down her face. I balled my hands into fists, ready to begin her beating, but before I could land one blow I felt myself being lifted from the floor. I screamed and kicked, my husband had a hold of me. I fought to become free but he wouldn’t let go. I bit him, drawing blood, but he still wouldn’t let go.

“What are you doing Kristy? Grab your things and go! I can’t hold her much longer! Get outta here before she kills you!”

I thrashed and hit my husband. I felt my fist come in contact with his nose and heard him curse under his breath. He let me down once Kristy was out the door and I tried to run after her. He grabbed me again and threw me to the bed. He fell on me, pinning my hands to the bed. I bucked trying to get him off of me all the while throwing curses at him and his slut.

Finally his strength gave out and I was able to move out from under him. I was angrier than before. I went after him punching and cursing but my own strength was giving out. I sunk to the floor and began sobbing. He tried to touch me but I knocked his hand away.

“Jess? Come on. Let’s talk this through. Please look at me. Jessi Lynne look at me!”

I looked up at him with daggers in my eye. It was bad enough that he had done what he did, but it was even worse that he just called me Jessi Lynne, he knew I hated it. I stared at him, I had bloodied his nose. I hoped it was broken. He had tears coming from his eyes, though I didn’t know if they were tears of shame or tears from the pain of his nose.

He came down on the floor and crawled to me. He still hadn’t bothered to put on any clothes and he looked ridiculous crawling naked on the floor. For some reason I allowed him to take me in his arms. He kissed my cheeks and wiped away the tears.

“I can’t make accuses as to what you saw here tonight. Or rather I won’t. There’s no reason to.” His voice was filled with sadness.

I hung my head down more my hair completely covering my face and said nothing to him.

“But you have to believe that I love you. You have to believe that what I did was wrong and stupid. We have to get through this. I can’t lose you. I know what I did wasn’t right and that it should have never happened but I can’t change it now.”

He held me tighter. As the wretched sobs violently moved my body. I got myself under control.

“I can’t.”

“You can’t what?”

“I can’t be with you.”

“No! Baby don’t say that. We’ll work through it.”

“No we won’t. I can’t trust you ever again. I can’t have someone in my life that doesn’t respect me or love me.”

“But I do.”

“No you don’t. If you had either for me you wouldn’t have done what you did.”

“Please we’ve been through hard times before. We’ll get through this like we have in the past.”

“We’ve never been through anything like this before. It’s not going to work. I hate you now.”

“You don’t. You’re just saying that.”

“No I’m not. You have contaminated yourself with that whore and it won’t ever end. You’ll want more. You say you won’t now. But you’re infected. You’ll start to think of what you did wrong the first time and you’ll start to improve upon it. Soon, you’ll be a pro and you’ll be going behind my back when ever you have the chance.”

“That’ll never happen.”

“Yes it will.”

“But it just can’t end like this. We just can’t end like this. We’ve been together too long Jess. Remember when we first met? What we were only 13. From that day I knew I had to make you mine and I did.”

“Don’t try to soften me with the memories we share. I have to end it now. I can’t live like this. You may come by tomorrow and get your things. But you are no longer welcome in my house.”

“It’s our house. Not just yours.”

“I believe divorce papers will say differently.”

He hugged me tighter and began his kisses again. I pushed him back and he released his grip on me. I left him sitting there on the floor and never looked back.

12