A Woman's Wishes Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife wants a black baby.
3.7k words
3.93
66.7k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the second week of my friend Dave's erotic stay with us. My wife had begun using home pregnancy kits and become increasingly distressed when they showed no pregnancy. Monday I'd overheard her talking to her doctor. She was the only doctor we'd liked and we'd known her for several years now. I heard the doctor ask about health and semen count.

"Healthy?" She stopped pacing and listened to the doc. "But... of course they're healthy!" She paused, "They're... both, virile... healthy... men." Her voice trailed off. "... yes, we'll keep trying, yes, they, um... we'll keep trying. Yes, thank you." She set the phone on the counter.

"I can't believe I slipped like that." She leaned against the sink, shaking her head.

"What did she say?" I asked softly.

"God, I can't believe I told her I'm fucking two men." She still shook her head, but looked up.

"She hesitated at my 'Freudian slip'", my wife smiled, "but said often it takes a couple months for my system to adjust after being on the pill. She said I could make an appointment for... you... two... if we're not successful in a couple of months."

"It's ok lover." I consoled her.

"I know, we'll keep trying." She turned and hugged me.

"You, um, ok with her knowing our... sexual appetite?" I stroked the small of her back.

"OK? Oh God, that makes my pussy ache... " She pressed her pussy against me. "I am sooo horny... I'm so glad you're ok with this." She humped her pussy against me.

David had tenderly made love to her that evening. She'd told him about the failed pregnancy test and wanting his black baby. I cuddled behind her and slid into her after David had already cum twice. I climaxed and we all fell asleep spooning, with me still inside of her.

I'd had to deal with a few things in the office and had to attend one more meeting before resuming my erotic weekend. Dave had been smart and taken vacation, spending the past week with us. My beautiful wife loved it, seeming to rarely wear any clothes, usually lounging in just a sheer blouse or cami. So, I looked forward to finding the two of them cuddling, or touching and caressing as they danced through the kitchen, preparing our late dinner. Tuesday evening I'd arrived home to find them cuddled together, lying together on the couch, she smiled at me, and leaned back against David. His hands caressed her breasts as his cock still moved inside her, their hips still slowly rocking together. I smiled back, gazing at her cum soaked cunt as I knelt beside them. I kissed her deeply, our tongues sliding together. I gazed into her eyes and felt her humping David's cock deeper. Our eyes locked and she moaned. Her orgasm took her and she kissed me hard, taking my hand and pressing it against David's cock and her swollen cunt. They were hot and wet and I felt his cock sliding through her engorged lips.

I kissed her and she lay back. I kissed my way down her throat, briefly sucking on her nipples. Her hands held my head and she urged me lower. I left a trail of soft, wet kisses to her navel, and further. I kissed lower, until my lips felt her soft, swollen pussy, and her wet, hard clit. I kissed her clit, my lips brushing against Dave's cock as he humped back into her. She held my head and humped her cunt against my mouth and my kisses became wetter. I sucked her clit between my lips and stroked it with my tongue, licking and sucking. Finally, I plastered my tongue against her. David's cock sliding against us. I felt their rhythm and timed my licks from the base of his cock, then back, up over her clit.

They both moaned and I stroked, feeling the head of David's cock as he slipped out of her cunt. I licked it, sucking it into my mouth, my lips engulfed his cock and I felt my tongue sliding around his glans. I sucked and stroked the underside with my tongue, then used my tongue to press his cock back into my wife, licking her clit with long strokes. She curled into an intense orgasm and held my head, pressing my mouth to her cunt. I licked both cunt and cock with long strokes and felt David's cock harden. The veins and urethra bulged and he pushed himself deep into my wife's cunt. I licked as David pumped cum into her, five long surges, followed by a dozen smaller spurts. I licked them, pressing my tongue against David's pulsing cock, trying to push the leaking gush of cum back into my wife's soft cunt. It was yeasty and creamy, clinging to all of us and numbing my tongue. Finally I kissed my way back up to my wife and kissed her deeply.

"Honey. I'm home. How was your day?" I spoke softly as we kissed.

She smiled a sexy smile and opened her legs, rolling her hips as David's cock slid out of her swollen cunt. I slid my pants down and knelt between her knees. My cock ached and easily slid into her. Her swollen lips pressing around me. I watched as my cock disappeared into her creamy softness, then slid out, covered in cum. I moaned and she smiled up at me. I kissed her, David's cum still on my lips, then erupted deep in her cunt. I gushed again and again, slowing, she rocked with me, smiling.

"I have five loads of cum in me today," she smiled coyly and held me, keeping my softening cock as long as she could.

"Oh wife, I love that" I still rocked against her.

We changed positions and I slid in and sat behind her, cupping her cum filled pussy. She leaned against me, rolling her hips with my caress and her cum-filled pussy filled my hand, I held her, petting her soft swollen lips and stroking her clit, and she lay back against me, her hips moving with our erotic rhythm.

All of that had been Tuesday... this was Thursday. Before I even opened the door, I could hear Dave's raised voice, not angry, more alarmed and two octaves higher than normal.

"Oh my god! Holy shit!"

I found the two of them, standing in the kitchen, staring at Dave's iphone. My wife stroked his back and tried consoling him.

"Dave, deep breaths, take deep breaths."

Dave had been skyping with his wife, Marie, and she'd been called away, standing her ipad on a make-up table and leaving the door open as she left to answer the call. She had accidently left the camera on and we saw her leave the room... she was nearly naked, wearing merely a thong and cami. What we saw now was a beautiful black woman straddling a well-muscled stud and moaning as he fucked her. A camera man maneuvered around them and a director's voice could be heard saying, "slow down, slow down... " Marie had always said she worked as a receptionist for a modeling agency.

"Oh my god! She's fucking him! She's fucking him on camera!" He looked closer, "... no condom, she's fucking him bareback, oh god, she's fucking him bare... "

Dave's hand subconsciously reached down and adjusted his cock in his boxers. Marie had always insisted Dave wear a condom and he'd never felt his bare cock in her pussy. He stared, Marie slid all the way down, filling her cunt and rubbing her clit against his pubic hair. She braced her hands on his chest and smiled at the camera, rolling her hips and fucking her 'stage lover' deep until her orgasm overtook her. Her mouth fell open and she arched, convulsing and moaning with each breath. Her lover thrust himself deep and pulled her onto him, locking in a deep kiss as he emptied his cum into her.

"... and CUT! That's a wrap. Very nice Marie. Very nice."

Dave stared, unable to speak. It was just luck that he routinely recorded his skypes, as he absently stroked the Iphone, breaking the connection. He walked, dazed into the living room and sat on the couch.

We followed and quietly sat near him. I sat on the chaise while my wife sat beside him, her hand gently stroking his arm.

"Holy shit," he looked from one of us to the other, and blew a deep sigh. "And I can't even really complain... It's just that... Holy Shit... " He returned my wife's caress, looking into her eyes. We both silently nodded. My wife sat, wearing just a sheer blouse, her hand now caressing Dave's thigh. I got up and walked to the liquor cabinet, retrieved a bottle of 'Johny Walker Black' and three glasses.

Dave had begun thinking rationally and was in the process of saving the phone vid to his laptop. I poured and handed each of them a glass. David's shock was obvious, but I'd also noticed he often adjusted himself, sitting in just his boxers. My wife also seemed aroused and discreetly stroked her clit as she watched the short video. Marie's co-star was a well hung black man and my wife watched as his wet cock slid into her. It ended and she glanced from one of us to the other, then reached over and hit play, again. She leaned back and began to openly stroke her clit. We both turned to look at her.

"Ohh, look at the size of his cock... and she takes it all!" My wife moaned. Marie's co-star pulled out to the edge of his helmet and pushed it back into Marie, humping as he rubbed her clit.

"Oh God," David groaned. He glanced from the screen to my wife, reached over and set it to loop and removed his boxers. My wife lay back and opened her legs as David knelt between her knees.

"Oh God... " David groaned as he sank into my wife's silken cunt. She moaned, humping him deeper and they fucked watching the video. David's wife, humped in her loop and she moaned with every stroke. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pants.

David's stroke became more urgent and he pressed himself deep inside my wife. She watched him and pulled him deep, then lunged herself even deeper, curling into him as he erupted in her cunt. They rocked together and David's cum squeezed out, coating his cock and streaming down my wife's crack into a puddle on the cushion. They slowed, humping gently and kissing. Finally, my wife smiled up at me.

I stood, and bent to kiss her as David withdrew and I replaced him. Her silken cunt caressed my cock as I slid deep. The loop still played, but we fucked, gazing into each other's eyes. She gazed up at me, humping my cock deep, pushing David's cum deeper. I watched my cock slide into her swollen, cum coated cunt and my vision filled with scenes of David's black cock filling her... I came too soon, gushing into her as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deep. We rocked together, savoring the after-glow as David poured another drink. He smiled, then stopped the video.

"I know what I'm going to do, but I'll need your help." He turned to us and we listened, still slowly moving.

I arrived at the airport a few minutes early and was pleasantly surprised to find Marie's flight was on time. I entered a text, 'On our way', then closed the phone, ready to send quickly.

"Hi, where's David?" Marie was polite, but surprised to find me greeting her instead of her husband.

"Well, we were kinda' thinkin' you and David could spend the evening at our house, sorta' pick up where you left off. You know, bottle of wine, grilled steak, maybe a romantic movie?" I picked her bags off the turnstile.

"Oh no, not tonight. I'm exhausted. I just spent two weeks on my feet and attending meetings... Perhaps another time."

"Uh-huh, meetings." We walked out to the car. "Well, let's go pick up David anyway, he'll be disappointed." I sent my text.

Marie didn't answer, but sat in the passenger seat, her hands folded in her lap. She was beautiful, dressed in a tight skirt, silk blouse and blazer. We rode in silence and I parked in front of the garage, leaving her bags in the trunk as I escorted her into the house. We got to the kitchen and I motioned her into the front room. She turned and I closely followed.

The sound of a movie greeted her ears and she stopped abruptly. It was the sound of her own voice, moaning repeatedly. Her eyes widened and she stepped cautiously toward the source. Marie leaned around the corner and froze, her jaw agape, the scene was her fucking on the large screen and her husband on the couch, his cock buried in my wife's cunt.

David was lying behind my wife and she leaned back against him, her legs spread wide with one leg thrown over David's. She displayed her wet cunt, swollen and stretched around David's cock. They both faced the screen. Marie's loop endlessly playing her fucking. Marie began shaking, rage, fear, guilt and humiliation twisting her thoughts. She sank to the carpet, shaking and sobbing.

"You Bastards! You lousy bastards... " Her anger trailed off and she sat sobbing. I sat beside her, just watching, waiting. I handed her a tissue and she took it, glancing from me, to the screen and David and my wife. They had separated and now stood, slipping into robes.

"Yeah, well, Dave took discovering you, a little better than you took discovering David." I sighed, sipping my drink. "Guess we all have some explaining to do." She looked up at me and I helped her up and guided her to a chair. She accepted a drink and took several swallows. David turned the video off and sat silently beside my wife. Finally he spoke.

"How long?"

Marie looked at him. "It started a month after I took the job, they were short an actress and offered me an enormous bonus to take the part." She sipped her drink. "I've done three movies, so far... " She paused, "You always had to wear a rubber, 'cause they needed me clean."

"I'm clean" David said.

"I know... , but if the company finds any traces of semen in me I have to go through the testing and waiting period again... "

A long silence followed as Dave considered.

"So, what happens now?" Marie looked over at David. "I assume you'll want a divorce." She sighed.

We all glanced from one to the other and David answered.

"Not necessarily... " David glanced from me to my wife and the doorway to the dining room, we took the hint and I followed my wife to the kitchen. Its' funny how even a whisper carries in an otherwise quiet house.

"Do you still love me?" They were standing close and Marie's whisper went hoarse as she fought tears.

"Yes. Very much... more than ever." David struggled for words. "You were so, so erotic, fucking... fucking him. I'm hurt... I'm angry! I'm jealous. I've never even had my bare cock in your cunt, and you open your legs wide as he cums buried in your cunt." David flared, then stepped away, rubbing his forehead, then turned. "How many men have cum in your cunt?"

Marie winced, but she mentally counted. "Eleven... "

"Elev... " David thrust his index finger forward, then hesitated, the number 'eleven' tumbling through his brain, he reached down and adjusted his cock in his boxers.

"I umm... eleven?" David tilted his head toward her.

She nodded. David openly reached into his robe and manually adjusted his cock.

"Show me,"

Marie sighed and thought a moment, then glanced at the lap-top. "May I use that?"

My wife and I stepped back into the room and I lifted the laptop over to the coffee table and turned it toward Marie, sliding a fresh flash drive into it as she began. Marie went to her account.

I put the video up on the big screen and we sat on the couch. I was eager to see Marie's pussy and my wife was eager to see who she got to fuck. Poor Dave was conflicted, hurt that his wife cheated but excited to watch other men cum in her cunt.

The first video was pretty basic, poor writing, with a beautiful black woman hitchhiking. Marie fucked three men in standard form; oral sex, fucking and an oral orgasm for the guys. I must say though, I understood why the company wanted Marie, her stunning body, gorgeous cunt and the way she gazed into the camera while being fucked... 'Flesh and blood Marie' had removed her blazer and now sat beside me, her thigh pressed against mine, while 'porn star Marie' gazed at me while fucking on the screen... her skirt was too tight and she asked me to unzip her and she removed it, sitting now in just lace panties and a silk blouse... My eyes flitted from screen to Marie and back. Marie slumped against me and opened her legs, her hand casually resting on her pussy. My wife leaned against me on the other side, almost sitting in my lap, with David beside her, her legs across his lap and his hand between her knees. He seemed to be taking Marie's infidelity rather well.

The second video was a little better, but was still an excuse to video a beautiful black woman fucking. Marie was dressed in a long satin gown, split almost to the armpit, with the neckline plunging below the navel, she's blindfolded and led to a large mansion, where she was passionately used by four men. She lay back and allowed each of them to fuck her and cum in her until she awakes the next morning and realizes it all really happened as she finds her cunt full of cum.

By now, the four of us are openly aroused, David is openly stroking his cock, my wife is sitting in my lap facing the screen and stroking her clit, I'm humping against her and Marie has most of her hand in her wet cunt. My wife leaned back against me and I opened her blouse, palming her nipples. The stud came in 'porn-star Marie' and they collapsed watching the sun set. We sat, our hips still moving, our eyes glazed. David was much the same. His boxers were below his knees and he sat gently stroking his cock. The credits rolled and I picked my wife up beneath her knees, she lay her head back against me, stroking her clit. I turned and lowered her onto David's lap, facing him. David grinned and gladly received her. "Here, keep my wife warm for a minute." She rolled her hips and guided his erection, and I slowly lowered her onto David's hard cock watching it slide into her warm cunt. I slowed, then lifted her up and down several times, watching David's cock hump into her wet cunt. They settled together, moaning as they fucked. My wife locked eyes with Marie as she openly fucked her husband. She draped her arms over his shoulders and kissed him deeply, humping down until she'd engulfed his cock.

They lovingly humped together in short strokes, his cock buried in my wife's cunt. Marie watched and let out an audible groan, clutching and stroking her own cunt.

I returned with glasses, ice and fresh bottle, to find my wife and David passionately fucking and kissing deeply. Marie watched the screen through glazed eyes as I hit play and sat beside her. The third video started and Marie leaned against me, her legs spread wide, watching the screen as she applied both hands to her clit and cunt.

The third video was well done. 'Porn Marie's' stud husband was the same well hung black guy she'd fucked on the cell phone and my wife groaned, watching as his cock sank into Marie, fucking her with long, deep strokes. The story was that he enjoyed watching Marie fuck other men, watching her get pregnant. Each lover would bring her a long stemmed rose and place it in the vase in their front foyer. The husband ultimately comes home to find eleven roses in the vase and his beautiful, well used wife, spread out on the bed waiting for him, a pregnancy test stick on the pillow beside her. He simply strips and slides his big cock into her wet cunt. Marie smiles at the camera as a twelfth rose is placed in the vase and the credits began. David and my wife are now fucking with abandon and Marie turns, gazing at me, then lifts her leg over mine and moans as she slides down over my cock, engulfing me in her velvet cunt. We gaze over at my wife and David and they at us.

We're all fucking passionately, my cock buried in Marie's porno cunt. We kiss deeply while fucking, my wife kissing me and Marie kissing David. I watched my wife's eyes and saw her orgasm build. Marie gazed at David and we all build to a massive orgasm, my wife set us off as she lunged onto David's cock and moaning into his shoulder. We all followed. Marie's cunt milked my cock and she clung to my neck, grinding her cunt onto my cock and I erupted inside of her, gushing cum until it ran out and into my pubic hair. The sound of wet sex and moans filled the room and we gradually subsided, my wife and David blissfully locked together, and Marie and I searching each other's eyes. I began to withdraw, but Marie stopped me, "Wait... please, stay inside of me," She implored, and I settled back into her cunt. "I think you should cum in me for every time David cums in your wife." She smiled and slowly fucked my again hardening cock.

12