A Wonderful Afternoon

Story Info
A man will try anything to be happy.
1.4k words
3.84
7.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't happy. It had taken him a long time to work that out, but with that admission things were made clearer.

He was surprised how the admission made him feel. On paper he "should" be happy. Good job; he was working hard and his efforts were getting noticed and he was getting more and more responsibility given to him which were more than gratifying. The pay was good and the conditions were pretty good as well.

He was in a long term relationship; he was travelling; was paying off his house and looking into the future at kids and more real estate investments.

His life was nearly planned out. He was the architect of his plan; but; he wasn't happy.

He wasn't classic good looking but he was what women classed as "handsome". He had had little trouble picking up when he was younger. Being reasonably athletic had kept his body in good shape as well which helped too.

One of the things that made him less than happy was the lack of sex going on in his relationship. He didn't consciously mean to be a highly sexual person that was forever horny.Try as he might he could never "turn it down". He thought about sex all the time and his girlfriend was always telling him to stop feeling her up.

There were other things of course but that is the thing that his mind kept returning to.

In an effort to try and reduce his burden on his girlfriend he had taken to coming home from work and watching some porn while having a quick wank. He always felt slightly guilty after doing it and he was never really satisfied with the orgasm that came with it.

He had tried websites that involved webteases to try and take some of his control away and to make it more interesting, but it still wasn't as good.

And that is how he finds himself here.

Here is out the front of a woman's house. This woman is not his girlfriend. He was browsing one of the webtease websites and found a thread on a forum that mentioned that there was a woman who was interested in giving some men a good time. No strings attached.

He doesn't know what triggered in his mind but he knew that this is what he wanted to do. He needed to know if it was just the lack of sex making him unhappy or if it was more.

A few emails were exchanged and a few raunchy pics, and he felt ready to meet.

He finished work early one day and drove over to he address she had emailed him. Nice area he thought as he was driving into her driveway.

He walked up to the front door and knocked. He wasn't sure what you wear to something like this so he changed into jeans and a t-shirt before leaving work.

He waited for what felt like forever; seriously thinking about walking away and writing it all of as a mistake when she answered the door.

He felt shocked at her appearance and it must have showed on his face as she laughed as she let him into the house.

Feeling slightly foolish he took a good look at her as he walked inside.

She was slightly shorter than he expected (photos from an iPhone don't really do justice to a person). And being 6'2" made a lot of people shorter than him so it wasn't awkward. She would have been 5'7" and very toned looking. He could tell this from the revealing clothes she was wearing. Dressed in a pair of shorts that barely covered one gorgeous looking ass,and a singlet that didn't really conceal things, more accentuated them. Especially a very nice pair of boobs.

They would have been a large C-cup maybe a low D-Cup (he wasn't the best judge) but a set that suited her body perfectly.

An heart shaped face with wide set eyes that were a very unusual shade of grey. Eyes that captivate you he decided. As he was sure they were grey but they seemed to change colour as she moved. One minute blue one minute brown one minute black.

Her hair was brown and just below shoulder length. She had it loose but he could see it would make a pony tail if she wanted to.

He must of stopped in the doorway and stared a little as she had moved further into the house. She stopped and turned around and smiled at the look on his face.

Coming to his senses he jumped a little as he hurried through the door.

He looked around and thought to himself that this was a nice place that she had. Fairly well designed. Well spaced out. Not too much clutter. Just nice.

He followed her through the house towards the bedroom trying very hard not to openly stare at her ass

She led him into the bedroom and ushered him in front of her. She closed the door behind him as he took in a remarkably normal looking bedroom.

Desk on one side. En-suite on the other. Pretty normal looking bed in the middle.

She came up behind him wrapped her hands around his waist and slowly undid his pants.

"Your looking a little tense. Why don't we take care of that"

He unconsciously tensed a little when he felt her undo his pants. He relaxed almost immediately. His doubts were vanishing as quickly as his pants were dropping to the floor.

She moved around front of him and knelt down,taking him in her hand.

"Not bad, about average" as she started to stroke him softly.

He shrugged. He'd heard better. Heard worse too. But that was alright. She was quite good with her hands.

He felt himself getting hard fast in her hands.

He could scarcely believe this was happening It was almost too good to be true. He felt tension ease from his body as she continued to stroke him now that he was hard. He closed his eyes until he heard a click and felt her stop stroking; he looked down and she had a lube bottle in her hand and was pouring it into her hand.

She gestured to him to sit at the end of the bed. He sat while she grabbed a pillow to kneel on. She knelt again in front of him and placed her now lubed up hands on him again. She alternated stroking just the tip and stroking the whole shaft, sometimes just running her nails gently over his balls and other sensitive areas.

He groaned after a few minutes as she would vary her pace from frantically fast to so slow he wasn't completely sure she was moving her hands. She would pause from time to time to add more lube so that her hands didn't get sticky.

He was in heaven. She was controlling the pace so well that he was always feeling like he could cum at any time whilst actually not being close enough.

She stopped suddenly and stood up pushing him to lie back on the bed.She then commenced to strip down in front of him completely. He looked on in sheer bliss at her killer body looming over him.

She poured some more lube on his hands as she climbed up on the bed over the top of him, placing herself directly over his face.

He was just sitting there looking at her perfect ass hovering over his head when she slapped his thigh and shook her ass at him. Taking his queue he grabbed hold of her hips and commenced to lick slowly and thoroughly as she started back were she left off stroking him.

There was an intensity to her stroking that seemed to build as they were going and he felt compelled to lick faster and faster to try and give her the pleasure that he was feeling.

She started moaning slightly as he was licking, her hands almost felt like they were a blur as the went up and down on him. Her hips started bucking and he struggled to hold her down to keep licking her. He groaned as he went over the edge, spraying his seed all over himself and on the edge of the bed. She kept pumping him as she built towards her own climax.

He held onto her hips as she came explosively continuing to lick until he felt her collapse against him; completely spent.

They lay there for a moment until she decided to get up off him. She went into the en-suite and washed her hands, returning with a big smile on her face and a cool damp wash cloth to wipe him down.

"Now wasn't that fun? Recover for a minute as this is only the beginning of a wonderful afternoon".

TBC...