A Wonderful Birthday

Story Info
I got a great present and more.
7.3k words
4.3
197.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story, none of it is true. This is my first story so I would like some feedback, any constructive criticism is appreciated. I might make a second story, depending on comments and whether or not I can be bothered; I'm a pretty lazy guy, though I already have some ideas. If I do create another one, it won't be up for a long time; this one took me ages to finish.

*

Hello, my name's Tony Richards and this is the tale of my 18th birthday. I was quite handsome around this time, standing at 5'9 with a muscular build from going to the gym twice a week, so I had no problem with girls.

It was on the evening before my birthday, my mom had just told me about the party she had been planning with my dad. I didn't mind since I didn't have any other plans other than to try my luck with my uncooperative girlfriend, Emily, who decided we should wait for the right time, whatever that means. I had already agreed to see her that day so I figured I should invite her over.

"Is it alright if I invite Emily?" I asked my mother, praying to god that she would say yes.

"Hmm, I suppose, but only if you promise to behave yourself." She replied, almost sounding like she was talking to a young child.

"Oh I don't know about that" I said with a mischievous grin.

"Very funny, so it'll be dinner for five then" she calculated, the five being me, her, Emily, my dad and my older sister.

I began walking to my room with a big grin on my face, already thinking of ways to seduce Emily the next day. I masturbated while thinking about how great it would be to see her naked and even fuck her. Emily was a gorgeous girl standing at 5'6 with a figure most girls would kill for; she had flowing blonde hair which reached just below her shoulders and a pair of nice, big 38DD tits, which I knew from stealing one of her bras to masturbate to. She also had a slim waist, lovely long legs and a beautifully perky ass that anyone would love to give a good smack.

When I was finished I called Emily and told her about the party, she gladly accepted the invitation as she and my family got on very well and of course she was glad to be with me on my birthday. As soon as she hung up I drifted into a deep sleep, the last thing I noticed was that my door was slightly ajar, but I thought nothing of it as I was so tired.

It was already 11:00am by the time I woke up in the morning, so I quickly had a shower, got dressed and went downstairs. Once in the kitchen, hoping for a nice breakfast, I found my folks preparing for the party with music, preparing the table, a film just in case and even a few bottles of booze, which I could legally drink now. My dad was the first to greet me "Hi son, happy birthday."

Then my mom chimed in "Happy birthday Tony, so how does it feel being 18?"

"I don't feel much different than yesterday, really." I answered "Do you need a hand with anything?"

"No, I think we've got everything pretty much covered, why don't you watch TV, or play a game or something" his mother answered.

"Alright, I'll just make myself some breakfast." I said as I reached for a frying pan.

After I cracked an egg and put a couple of pieces of bacon on the pan my sister, Chloe walked in and snatched it from me, saying "Let me take care of that for you bro. You can just go and relax for today."

I get along quite well with my sister. We don't fight much and help each other out when we need to. I thanked my sister and went to the living room to watch some TV. After about 5 min's my sister brought me in my breakfast and I couldn't help but look down her top when she bent down to give me it. Now I had never looked at my sister as much other than that, but I was horny, looking forward to the night, and I noticed she was wearing some rather sexy clothing. She had on a low cut top, almost exposing her cleavage, a short, black mini-skirt which stopped quite high up her thighs and, as I had just learned, she wore a lacy black bra. All of which left little to the imagination.

Chloe was about 5'5, so a little shorter than Emily. Her hair was straight, black and about shoulder-length. She also had quite nice, shapely breasts, maybe a C cup, and a nice bronze tan from sun-bathing. She had the smoothest skin, which I knew from rubbing in lotion and a cute tiny ass that admittedly I would sometimes imagine while rubbing lotion on her lower back.

I think she noticed me looking down her top as she grinned and turned, walking slowly up the stairs. I'm lucky it was my birthday because otherwise she might have started shouting and calling me a pervert.

At around 5 o'clock my mom started work on the food; preparing sandwiches, making sausage rolls and other party foods. Soon after she started there was a knock on the door, "I'll get it!" I yelled as I went to answer the door. Sure enough, it was Emily standing there, wearing tight jeans and a small tank top; I was stunned when I saw her as she usually dressed more conservatively. "Come on in" was all I could muster as I stood gawking at her, not that she minded at all.

We both headed to the kitchen, making small talk as we went; nice weather, you look nice etc. When we reached the kitchen, mom was still working on the food.

"Would you like some help?" Emily asked my mother.

Mom smiled back and said "No dear, you two go and have fun. The food will be ready in a few minutes."

After watching some TV together we were all called to the table for dinner. I was sitting directly opposite my sister and Emily was next to me on my left. When I felt a foot rubbing around my left leg, I figured it was Emily and decided to play along, rubbing back around her foot. When she started getting rougher, I must have pulled a weird face, or something since my dad started asking what was wrong. Our game of footsie stopped when he asked and I assured him that it was nothing, getting back to my meal.

It was about 5:30 when everyone was finished and we decided that we would watch the film my parents had rented, no point wasting the money they paid for it. It was an action-adventure movie that lasted over 2? hours, I forgot what it was called but it was a fun movie to watch.

It had gone past 8 o'clock now and was time to make my move. "Hey Emily, it's getting pretty late, would you like to stay here for tonight?" I asked trying to sound concerned. "You never know who could be around after dark and you live pretty far."

"Hmm, I don't know, what do you guys think?" she looks to my mom and dad.

To my surprise, they reply "It's true that it can be dangerous, but the decision is yours."

And to seal the deal she says "Well OK, but where will I sleep?"

I start telling her that she can take my bed and that I'll take the couch, but my sister cuts me off, saying "No, I'll take the couch and you can have my bed." Then looking at me she continues "You're not sleeping downstairs on your birthday."

I smile ear to ear, thinking about how lucky I am to have such a loving sister; not realising her true intentions.

When it was time to go to bed we all went our separate ways, my parents to their room, Emily went to Chloe's room and Chloe got out a sleeping bag to sleep in. I went to my room and waited for everyone to fall asleep so that I could sneak into the room where Emily would be. I had already planned out how I was going to do everything and I was ready wearing only some boxer shorts and a bath robe. The lights in my room were out as I went towards the door, only to find someone else opening it. I couldn't make out who it was, only that it was a woman and that she was only wearing her underwear.

"Um, hi, what are you doing here?" I asked, not letting on that I didn't recognise her.

She giggled a little and said "I came to give you your birthday present," Throwing her voice a bit.

With that said she ran right up to me and planted a deep, wet kiss smack on my lips, wrapping her arms around my neck as she did. By now I assumed that it was Emily and relaxed as she shoved her tongue deep into my mouth, dancing with my own. I complied by sliding my own tongue between her soft lips. Her soft, wet tongue playing with mine felt wonderful and I soon felt a stirring in my loins as my cock was beginning to harden; I'm sure that she felt it hitting her just below her stomach. After about five minutes of deep kissing I was fully hard and I'm sure Emily knew it. She removed her hands from my neck and started pushing me back, towards the bed, her mouth never leaving mine.

When we reached the bed I fell back with Emily lying on top, still deeply kissing me, her hands gently holding my head and mine wrapped around her. Her hands soon left my head as she started moving them towards my chest, opening my robe as they moved down. She broke the kiss as she asked me "So what do you think of your present so far?"

"Oh, I love it; I can't wait to see what else you have planned." I replied

"I'm sure that you'll be very satisfied." Was the last thing she said, still throwing her voice, before starting to slowly slink down my body, giving little kisses as she went down on my neck, then my chest and trailing down until she finally reached my waist area. By now she was off the bed and leaning on the floor between my legs. Without a word she gently brushed her fingers along the bulge in my shorts. I'm quite proud of my cock, which stood a full 7 inches long. How I wish I could have seen the look on her face when she found this out.

After a few more slow strokes, she started tugging at the waistline of my boxers, which got caught on my dick. I helped move my pole so that she could finish getting them off. When she finished, I could feel Emily staring at my cock for a few seconds, before taking it in her hand and slowly pumping it up and down. I could tell that she was nervous by the way her hand was shaking, so I tried sitting up and put my hand around her free hand in an attempt to calm her down. It seemed to work as her hand had stopped shaking and was now pumping me much faster than before, forcing a slight groan from me.

Emily seemed to consider my groan almost as a start signal as she soon started licking my shaft up and down, holding it at the base. Her confidence had been given a huge boost as she was being much more forceful. This allowed several more moans to escape from me as I was breathing hard. Before long I found she put the head of my cock in her mouth, licking all around it. Her mouth felt so good on my dick, especially when she prodded the slit on the end and I couldn't believe how bold she was being as she started to shove more into her mouth, reaching past to her throat; though she only got some of my 7 inches in, but it still felt absolutely incredible. She was making loud slurping noises, obviously on purpose, which only proved to turn me on further.

She eventually got used to the feeling and was able to take more of me into her mouth. It was unbelievable when she was able to take my entire length deep into her throat when just a few minutes ago she could only get about 4 inches in.

Before long I started getting that stirring feeling in my balls. "Argh, I'm gonna cum." Was about all I could say.

Upon hearing this, Emily didn't stop, but instead increased the speed of her head. I groaned loudly as I grabbed her hair and shot my load deep into her throat, making her cough a little, but she managed to swallow it all down. Knowing that she just swallowed my jizz aroused me enough to keep me hard.

I moved my hands and fell back on the bed, panting as Emily released my cock from her mouth and got up. When she took a step back I assumed we were done for the night, but was wide-eye surprised by what she did next. She reached behind and undid the clasp of her bra, sliding it off. She then came a little closer, faced away from me and removed the rest of her underwear, bending right over to take them off and giving her sexy ass a jiggle before getting back up.

She faced me again and said "We aren't finished yet. Now it's your turn."

Emily lay down flat on top of me and started kissing me again, pushing her breasts and nipples into my chest while our crotches rubbed together. She was rubbing her clit on the head of my prick and it took all I had not to shove it inside her right then. After just a couple of minutes she sat up on her knees, straddling me while furiously rubbing her wet pussy on my cock. I soon reached up to grab at her tits, one in each hand, while occasionally twisting and pulling on her nipples. Her breasts were full and firm, not sagging at all and her nipples half an inch long.

All this made her pussy start pouring love juice until she finally came, flooding her nectar all over me. My shaft, balls and some of my stomach were drenched in her love juice.

Not satisfied with just cumming once, Emily shoved my entire cock into her pussy in one straight shot, screeching when it reached to end. Her juice from earlier providing plenty of lubricant and She was giving loud moans as I penetrated her juicy pussy. I couldn't believe how tight it was, almost like a virgin, but I knew that she wasn't. She left it there for a moment, adjusting to the 7 inch invader. She moved after a couple of minutes. Starting out slowly, her hands on the bed either side of her, she began riding up and down on me, slowly getting faster.

The feeling of her wet folds squeezing around my cock was making it difficult to hold back when I suddenly heard a sound by the door. I turned to see what it was and was shocked when I noticed a woman's silhouette watching us. I'm not certain but I think she was masturbating, which would explain whatever I had just heard. It had to be either my mom or my sister, so I assumed it was Chloe.

Knowing that someone was watching me fucking my girlfriend only served to arouse me even more as I began thrusting hard into Emily's pussy, deciding to give my sister a good show.

When I started doing this Emily let out a wonderfully erotic voice as she was panting "Oh yes, that's it, right there, give it to me, fuck my tight cunt with your dick. OH FUCK YEAH!"

I was shocked and afraid when I heard this as it was the first time I found out what I was doing. I was having sex with my big sister and maybe taking her virginity at the same time. Which means the person at the door could only be one person, Emily.

Lying there, I managed to spit the words "Um, Chloe, is that you?" I asked, just to be sure.

"So you found out." She replied between gasps as though she had just been caught pulling a bad prank.

"This cannot be happening, you have to stop, now get off." I was saying in a huge panic.

Very nonchalantly, she replied "Oh calm down, lets at least finish this; besides you've been thrusting even faster since you found out."

She was right, even in my panicked state, I was pounding into her even more and it's not like this would all be undone by ending it here. These were the kinds of thoughts I had when I shut up and went back to fucking my big sister.

Now knowing my position, I was actually more turned-on than I was earlier which I found quite unsettling as I grinded into my sister even harder than ever. This feeling was the best I had felt all night and I know she enjoyed it just as much as me, since her hole began tightening around me.

It wasn't long then until Chloe had an explosive orgasm and her pussy contracted around my cock, letting her fuck juice run all over me, pushing me to my own orgasm, which I shot deep inside her. I shot every drop of cum deep into her and for those few seconds I was in heaven, I came harder than I had in a long time and it was a big load, despite it being my second one. It felt so good that I completely forgot that this was my sister; or rather I didn't care anymore. Chloe then collapsed on top of me, exhausted with my now flaccid cock still sitting inside her.

As we lay together, I realised that she had actually been flirting with me most of the day. It must have been her foot at the dinner table; I thought it was moving in strange directions. And when she gave Emily her bed, it was probably because she wanted us to have my bed. I'm surprised I didn't notice until now, there were plenty of signs; she had planned this out throughout the day. I didn't say anything as we were just lying on the bed comfortably.

When we had both regained a little energy my sister found her way off me and had gathered up her clothes, by now Emily had ran back to her room. My sister tried to speak, but I shushed her and told her that it was a wonderful present but we really couldn't do it again. Even as I was telling her this I wondered if I would actually be able to resist doing it again.

I was relieved when I didn't find any blood anywhere, so I hadn't taken her cherry. Now I had to face Emily and try to explain; not something I was looking forward to.

The next morning I headed into the kitchen to find everyone had started breakfast and to my surprise everyone (including Emily) was acting normally, as if nothing had even happened. I decided to wait until we were alone to talk to Emily about last night's events and started with my own breakfast.

The day went by normally and soon after we finished with breakfast I asked Emily to come to my room to talk. When Chloe heard me ask, she looked worried, no terrified of what I was doing; probably thinking her actions could ruin my relationship with my girlfriend.

In my room I asked Emily if it was her outside my room last night and her reply shocked me. "No, it wasn't me, why? Did I miss something interesting? Perhaps something I'm not supposed to see?" She answered with a mischievous grin.

It honestly sounded like it wasn't her and Emily certainly wasn't a good liar, I could usually guess when she was lying by now. I just played it off and told her that I thought I heard someone by my door and wanted to know if it was her. She accepted that and dropped the subject, clearly surprised that she was called to my room for what she thought was a pretty irrelevant matter. Heck, if she really didn't know anything then why the hell should I tell her about it, and as they say 'Ignorance is bliss.'

It wasn't long after this that Emily needed to be getting home before her parents got too worried. I saw her out and retreated back to my room to think about what had happened to him and where he should go from there. The first thing I realised was that if it wasn't Emily at my door then that only left one person, my mother Claire.

Before another thought entered my mind, I went to confront my mom without thinking of a plan, not knowing what I would say or anything; BIG MISTAKE!

When I got to the kitchen I found mom cleaning the dishes from breakfast while Chloe was in the living room watching TV and dad had already left for work. I stood next to my mom and blurted out "Uh, mom can I talk to you for a minute?" to which she stopped cleaning and turned to look at me.

"Sure hun. What's the matter?" She asked with a smile.

"Well I don't know how to ask this but here goes. Well about last night..."

Mom cut me off "So you figured it out huh, or did Chloe tell you?"

By now I was just stood there gaping at her, a dumbfounded look on my face. I eventually managed to start again "wait, wait, back up, Chloe knew you were there, did she see you, have you two talked?" I was asking questions before she had any time to give an answer. I finally stopped for breath after saying "Please tell me what's going on."

My mom chuckled "He he, so you haven't figured it out, I suppose you just saw me by the door and came here for an explanation." After a pause she continued "Well I guess there's no point in hiding it any more. Follow me; we'll talk in my room."

We went to her room and she sat on the edge of the bed, motioning for me to sit next to her. I complied and she took a deep breath before starting "Now Tony, before I say anything I want you to agree that you won't freak out or get too angry, okay?"

12