A Wonderful Family

Story Info
Father helps out his son's girlfriend.
5k words
3.98
100.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been dating this guy for a while now. He's a sweet guy named Topher. He's a few years older than me; I'm just eighteen. He isn't a slut or anything but he is more sexually experienced than me. He's told me about sleeping with six girls. I don't think that includes blowjobs. I guess I'm a virgin. I've slept with a couple girls but no real penetration and no guys. Topher taught me how to give head, but I always feel like he just wants to grab me and fuck me. I can't satisfy him properly and I feel really bad about not giving him what he wants. Luckily, he's pretty patient.

I went to Topher's house the other night. He still lives at home because he's a poor, young college kid. Topher wasn't home when I got there, but his dad said I could wait. I agreed, if my relationship with Topher was going to be serious, I needed to know his dad better. His dad is his best friend. We sat and talked for a bit. I found out he's divorced and fifty-something. He wouldn't give me the exact number. He's cute. He looks exactly like an older version of Topher. His hair has a little grey mixed in with light blonde and his eyes are so very green. I love that. He's in good shape for a guy his age. Actually, he's just right. I don't like guys with those scary, sculpted bodies. I like guys a little soft.

So we talked for a while and I decided he was actually pretty cool. He said he was going to start dinner and I should come in the kitchen to keep him company. I followed him and he offered me some wine. I thought that was weird. He's a dad and I'm clearly underage. He told me it was in celebration of meeting his son's new girl. I blushed and drank a glass quickly, thinking how crazy all this would sound to Topher later on.

His dad started making stir-fry. It smelled so good, I told him I was impressed he could cook. He said without a woman around, he learned how to do a lot of things. Then he asked me if there was anything I needed to learn how to do. I told him I should learn to cook, too. I even burn those cookies you're just supposed to put in the oven ten minutes. He laughed but told me he didn't mean it like that. I was studying my wine, wondering how I drank so much but the glass was always full and lazily asked him how he meant it. Where did that wine come from?

About that time he got done cooking and brought a plate over for me. He told me that Topher had told him about me being a virgin and not wanting to have sex with him. He told me he understood, his son is a good boy, but he knows he is young and shouldn't be introducing a woman such as myself to sex. He would be too eager and impatient.

I was suddenly a little uncomfortable. I ate a little and didn't say anything. His dad was staring at me as I ate. I looked up at him and asked why he was staring at me. He said something about how he liked to think about my mouth doing other things. I turned red quickly. He said I was beautiful. He was making me feel awkward. I asked where Topher was and he told me he should be home any minute now. I took my plate to the sink and started to clean it. He came up to me from behind, wrapping one arm around my waist and the other removed the plate from my hand. He told me I'm a guest and he didn't want me to do housework.

I'm a dumb ass. I told him I wanted to repay him for being so nice to me. He kept me facing away from him, but he wrapped his arms around me tighter and gently kissed my neck in a little row of kisses. It actually felt very nice. He told me I was a good girl as he ran his hands along my sides. I jerked awake to reality and pulled away, telling him that this was too weird, I had to leave. He shook his head and told me I had to wait for Topher. I guess I was a little drunk and confused because I agreed.

We went to the living room to watch the nightly news; I plopped down on the couch and he sat next to me, sliding an arm around my shoulders. I didn't mind that. We sat for a while and then I realized his hand was snaking between my thighs. I started to protest, but he kissed me full on the mouth. He rubbed my clit through my jeans and underwear and it all felt very good and confusing. I gave in and kissed back, eagerly sucking his tongue. He was sliding his hand down the front of my pants and his lips were kissing my ear.

I told him I felt good and he smiled. He really does look like Topher. He pulled me onto him so I was straddling his lap. He continued to kiss me, but now his hands were under my shirt, touching and rubbing. I felt him unhook my bra. His dad told me to be a good girl and take off my shirt and bra. I wanted to please him, he was my boyfriend's dad, and I wanted to make him like me, and so I did. He grinned and said Topher had told him my nipples were pierced but he hadn't believed him. He said he didn't think I was a dirty girl. I thought it was odd that father and son would talk about such things but he distracted me. He gently started to bite and pull my nipples. He told me to ride his leg; I started to and whispered in his ear for him not to be gentle.

I'm tired of gentle. Even Topher wouldn't pull on my rings because he was afraid he would hurt me. Topher's dad was not timid, if I said I wanted rough, he would give me rough. He started nipping and tugging them and then softly licking them before twisting my nipples by the rings again. He told me he liked a girl who liked to play rough. One of his hands was slipping down the front of my pants and I meant to stop him but everything felt so good I almost felt paralyzed. I realized his shirt had come off and I could very much feel his bulge through his pants. I gently started to bite his bare shoulder and rake my teeth over his nipples. He kept telling me I'm such a good girl.

Finally he told me to take off my jeans. He told me good girls do what they're told by their father and I felt guilty and confused, so I complied. I only had on my cherry print panties now. He told me I looked very, very tasty and stood up. He held my face in his hands, kissed me and guided my hand to his crotch at the same time. When he pulled away he told me to take off his pants and underwear and blow him. I decided in my drunken haze that this felt good and I did have to thank him for dinner so I unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled down his pants.

I realized that old Daddy was much better endowed than Topher. I guess I accidentally said that out loud because he grinned and said he hoped I liked it. I was already on my knees in front of him. He said he was glad he was bigger, that meant learning would be more fun. I started to ask for who when he put his hand on the back of my head and gently pulled it to him. He said softly that Topher had told him I'm very good at sucking. I told him I'm good with smaller dicks, I don't know about big ones. He told me to get to work.

I opened my mouth wide and took in his knob. I started gagging already and tried to pull off. He told me he knew I could do this and held my head in place. He told me to relax. I tried. He got almost his whole cock in my mouth and groaned. He told me my mouth was too little to take his whole, big dick unless he was going to hurt me. He said he didn't think I was ready for that so I pulled off and started to suck his balls, going back and forth. He told me he didn't realize that he and Topher liked the same things as foreplay. I thought that was a little dirty but wanted to make him happy.

He removed me from his balls and sat on the floor close to me. He gave me another glass of wine and started to caress my body, telling me how beautiful I am and how impressed he is with my progress in pleasuring a man. I thought that sounded lame but his touch combined with the wine was very soothing. He smoothed my hair and talked softly, allowing me to relax. I curled up next to him and he started kissing me gently again. He put his hand between my thighs and rubbed my wet panties. He asked if his boy ever made me so wet. I shook my head and blushed. He asked me softly if I would take them off for him. I pulled them off and smiled shyly then I held them up and he took them from my hand. He told me to feel how wet I was. I ran a finger through my slit and told him I was too wet. He covered my hand with his and said there was no such thing as a woman ever being too wet.

For some reason his hand rubbing my pussy felt so much better than any other I'd ever felt. He gently stroked me for a few moments, occasionally stopping to bite at my nipples. I was trying to hump his hand, get more in me. He asked me if it felt good and I nodded, trying to ride his hand harder. He asked me what I wanted and I tried to slide my fingers inside myself but he wouldn't let me. He told me to tell Daddy what I wanted. I thought briefly about how strange calling my boyfriend's father "Daddy" was but I wanted to make him happy and I really wanted him to make me happy, so I told him I wanted Daddy to finger me.

He told me what a good girl I am and tickled my hole with the tip of his finger. I kept pushing down, trying to take it, and he kept teasing. Finally, he lay down beside me, smoothing my hair and kissing me while sliding one finger in and out of me slowly. I asked for more and he smiled, wedging a second finger in. I was moaning and rubbing my nipples roughly and he watched approvingly. He told me to tell Daddy what I wanted. I moaned that I wanted more and he asked me if I was ready for some cock.


I told Daddy I wanted to cum and he smiled. He said he supposed I had been such a good girl he'd let me cum. I thanked him and continued thanking him as his fingers shoved into me roughly. I felt one wander down to my asshole and circle it and then he was pinching at my clit telling me to cum for Daddy. I kept moaning thank you over and over as I quivered, cumming. His mouth covered mine, eating my thank yous. He held his fingers still as his tongue mouth fucked my mouth and waited for me to calm down. As I relaxed, he rolled me over onto my belly and gave me the best backrub I've ever had along with another glass of wine.

He told me to tell Daddy what I wanted. From his large cock, I certainly knew what Daddy wanted. I turned my body a little and took his tip into my mouth again. He seemed bigger than before. He groaned and watched for a moment before saying that I was such a bad girl; I didn't ask to suck Daddy's cock. I pouted a little as he removed my mouth from his very swollen dick. He told me I had to be punished and sat himself on the edge of the couch. He leaned way back and told me to eat Daddy's asshole.

I told him I didn't want to. He grabbed me roughly, threw me over his knee and spanked me several times before I begged him to stop, begging him to let me eat his ass. He stopped, wiped away my tears, put me back on my knees and leaned back. He spread his legs wide and told me to be a good slut. I licked my lips and asked if he was sure he wouldn't rather have a nice blowjob. He looked disappointed and asked if I needed to be spanked again.

I didn't say anything, just leaned in and started licking and sucking like I would have eating a girl. He grunted for me to put my tongue in his asshole. I groaned and he told me that I did this to myself, being greedy for Daddy's dick. He said I should ask Daddy for everything and do anything Daddy says. I groaned and probed into his hole with my tongue. Suddenly I realized how dirty I must look started tonguing him harder, moaning and getting into it. I felt my head jerked out from between his knees by my hair and he told me I really was a slut. He had told me to stop and I just kept eating his ass. I blushed and licked my lips. He told me he wouldn't spank me for that. I thanked him. He pushed me back onto the floor. I was lying down on my back staring at him. He got between my legs and told me he wanted to taste me to see if I was sweet or a nasty whore. I groaned and his tongue ran over my lips, dipping in. I told Daddy to please eat me. He smiled at me and said, good girl. I noticed when I called him Daddy he would stroke his cock a little. I wondered why he liked it so much. I stopped wondering when he started fucking my hole using his tongue like a cock. I groaned and tried to get more. Then his mouth moved to my clit and began sucking. He sucked until I was ready to cum and then stopped.

I moaned "Daddy," trying to pull him back in. He sucked hard one more time and then told me to get on my hands and knees. I thought he wanted to keep eating me. I was begging Daddy to make me cum. He growled that I would cum, over and over. I felt his cock sliding up and down my slit and I tried to jerk away. He held my hips firmly and said he could tell by how wet my pussy was that I wanted this. On my hands and knees my wetness spread down my thighs. He slid one finger in me, fucking me on it until I begged for more. He seemed pleased with that and told me his cock would feel better than any finger.

I groaned and his finger slid down to rubbing my clit. He took his finger away and when I pushed back to find it again he slipped the head of his dick in me. I yelped and tried to jerk away but he had my hips tight in place. He told me to be a good girl and tell Daddy how much I wanted him to fuck me. When I said nothing his hand smacked hard on my already sore ass. The next time he told me to tell Daddy how much I wanted him to fuck me, I said nothing again.

This time his hand slapped my ass harder and harder, over and over, until I was begging him to stop. He told me to beg him to fuck me, all the while still slapping my ass. I finally gave in. I told Daddy I wanted him to fuck my virgin pussy and make me cum. He started rubbing his dick in my slit again. I was panting hard. I wanted it but I was scared and realizing I was getting ready to fuck my boyfriend's father did not help. I really was a nasty slut. He asked me if I wanted him to fuck me as he rubbed at my clit. At this point I was begging Daddy to fuck me hard. He told me I was such a sweet little whore and started edging his dick in.

I was panting as I tried to take him. He was so much bigger than two of his fingers and he wasn't being very gentle. He told me he was taking what was his. He told me Daddy liked how wet I was for him and edged forward until he hit my hymen. He told me he was pleased I really still had my cherry. He said that this was a very nice gift to give him. In thanks, he rubbed my clit roughly. Somewhere in my mind I realized things had changed a little when I heard him laughing harshly when my body jerked.

He edged his dick in more and asked me if I wanted it. By this point I was so wet I would have let him do anything if it would make me cum. I told Daddy I wanted his dick in me and he quickly complied. He pulled out and slammed in, breaking through my cherry and making me let out a loud squeak. He chuckled and asked me how I felt. I told him I felt stretched and he started sliding in and out of me slowly, gently. He said that I wasn't half as stretched as I was going to be. He leaned over me a bit and grabbed my tits. He started pulling me back on him and thrusting up at the same time.

I was begging him to stop or slow down but he was ready to pound me. He told me to thank him for what he was doing for me, he told me to beg for the rest of his cock. I had tears streaming down and felt like he was using me but it all felt so good at the same time. I started begging him, saying, Daddy, please give it all to me, please? Daddy, I want more. He grunted, telling me I was a very good girl. He let go of my tits when he felt I wouldn't try to wiggle away from his roughness. He was right, I pushed back, wanting more.

He wrapped his hand in my hair and jerked back. He told me he knew I wanted his big cock in my cunt and he knew I was a cock whore. He was telling me that he was going to pound me so hard I'd cry when the living room door opened and in walked Topher. I thought he was my savior but his face filled with confused anger and I guess it should have. The sight of his father fucking his virgin girlfriend on the living room floor must have been unexpected. The funny thing was, though, Daddy didn't stop and wouldn't let me get away. He just said that it looked like I was going to really be punished now.

I was trying to beg Topher and tell him I was sorry and moan from the dick in my pussy at the same time. Topher looked pissed and threw down his backpack, took off his clothes faster than I thought possible and was by my side in a second. He was stroking himself roughly. Once he told me he wanted me to watch him jerk off or let him cum on my face but I thought that sounded gross. He now told me I was such a fucking cock whore and now I was really going to get it. Daddy rolled us over so he was on his back and turned me at a good angle for them both. He was holding my hips steady and pulled me down by my hair, forcing his mouth onto mine. I tried to squirm away but he had me tight again.

I heard my boyfriend coming up from behind me and suddenly I knew what was going to happen. I screamed into Daddy's mouth and my boyfriend laughed again, saying he couldn't believe I was fucking his father and he was going to get my cherry one way or another. I had never heard him sound so angry and mean. It actually made me a little wet. He squatted behind me and started shoving his dick in my ass. It hurt and I'm pretty sure he just didn't care. He started moving in and out and it felt rough.

I remember reading somewhere with anal, no matter how wet a girl was or how much spit was on the dick, you still needed lube. I wasn't getting that luxury. God, it hurt but the way he was talking to me was so intense I started to want more. I pushed back against his dick and he laughed and said he couldn't believe I was so dirty. I wouldn't even let him finger me and here I was, impaled on two cocks, father and son at that, and I was liking it.

His father released my mouth and I just let out a very long moan, trying to find a rhythm that would satisfy them both but there wasn't one. Both men wanted to fuck me and both men wanted to cum. They both kept saying things about me being a whore. I was so turned on; I asked Daddy if I could touch myself. Topher laughed bitterly and mocked me. He said he saw how red my ass was, I must have been a bad girl and then he gently swatted my butt, too. He sounded so mean, Daddy told me not to listen to him and told me to touch myself all I wanted.

I started rubbing my clit furiously, moaning, and riding two cocks as hard as I could. I hurt but started to cum. My boyfriend stopped fucking me when he felt me tighten up. He held my hips tight so I couldn't ride Daddy and said I wasn't allowed to cum yet. Daddy smiled at me and said Topher is a control freak.

I was crying and in a long, empty moment, Topher started slamming into me harder than before. It doesn't matter how much smaller his dick was than Daddy's, he felt huge in my ass. Between the two of them, I thought I was going to split. Topher started spanking me much harder than Daddy did. He laughed and said I got even tighter when he spanked me. I was crying and begging Daddy and Topher to let me cum but Daddy just agreed with Topher that it did make me tighten up.

Topher jerked out of my asshole suddenly and spun me around on Daddy's dick. He held his dick out and told me to clean it. I started to beg him not to make me, but he grabbed my hair and shoved his dick in my mouth. I sucked, trying to pretend I wasn't eating my own ass.

Daddy was fingering my asshole now. He told Topher how I had loved eating his ass and said making me suck Topher made me get tighter, too. He just grunted and jerked out of my mouth. He said my ass had made his cock dirty and he knew it turned me on to clean it up.

I think his cock was the biggest it has ever been. He started stroking it up and down, violently jerking it. His little fantasy. I put my hands up but Daddy jerked my arms behind my back and told me to behave. His hips pumped his cock in and out of me in a very pleasurable way and Topher was ready to bust. He told me to keep my mouth closed; I didn't deserve to taste his cum. I just watched as the precum leaked to his fingers and his hips bucked. Then there was a hot splash on my face. I knew he really liked that and, oddly, I had, too. I started moaning, riding Daddy harder and licking my lips.

12