A Wonderful Fling To Be Flung

Story Info
Busty teacher Hilda fucks her favorite well-hung student.
2.7k words
3.95
33.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilda Humper heard the doorbell chime over the sound of the stereo blasting out a spirited rendition of Frank Sinatra singing "You Make Me Feel So Young" just as she slid her blue jeans on and smoothed the wrinkles out of her tight red sweater. She pulled her hair into a bun as she turned the volume down and went to answer the door, knowing all the time who her visitor was going to be. Hilda could feel the coursing of pressure and seeping desire tingle and tinge through her pussy and she felt her clit grow erect and so stimulated that it made her wince, not with pain, but with overpowering pleasure that she could no longer contain. Miss Humper's loins were yearning so much for coitus, for the sex that she had to have a daily fix of, much like a heroin junkie's hollow vein craves its assuagement. Hilda's titties bounced inside the cups of the brassiere that she wore beneath her brand new sweater that she had purchased just for this occasion the day before at the mall.

She had asked one of the gentlemen working the floor of the unisex clothing store to come over and tell her how he thought she looked in the sweater. To the young man's surprise, his pleasant surprise, Hilda had hornily pulled him into the dressing room, closed and locked the door and then had him fondle her breasts until she could stand no more and she had then yanked his fly down to play with and inevitably suck his north pointer of a soldier that resided in his trousers until it spewed its paean to her fellatio adeptness into her mouth and throat as she drank his wee wee juice down like it was her favorite mixed drink concoction. Today was going to be another sexy day. Today, Hilda's favorite student, the notorious Kenny Long, was coming to spend the weekend at her house.

It was going to be a weekend that reminded her why young 18-year-old Kenny continued to be her favorite pupil. As Hilda neared the front door, her cogent and sharp mind leaped to the scenes that lightened her thoughts, both in wakeful hours and in sleep, the scenes of Kenny's ten inch penis driving into her feminine canal and her slurping on it hungrily with her thick, pouty red lips as it pulsed and throbbed under her oral care. Hilda wanted more of this. More, more, more, she thought as her small, lithe hands seized the knob of the door and pulled it inward, swinging it open and taking in the sight of her young man as her cunny became damp with the precursory pre-copulation perspiration, the harbinger of all the humping that was to come in due time.

"Oh, Kenny," Hilda breathed in a swooning voice as she took in the welcome sight of her teenaged lover as he stood dressed up rather extravagantly before her, sporting an Oxford shirt and khaki pants and almost making Hilda feel a little too casual in her looks. "Oh, sweetie, you look so handsome. You look good enough to eat, which could be what ends up happening."

"Hi, Hilda," Kenny said brightly, his blue eyes sparkling below the bangs of blonde hair that hung down near his eyebrows as he gave Hilda a long kiss on her thick and parted lips, a kiss that lasted on and on as her tongue thrust against his and their breathing and pulses rose together in mono. "You look so hot. You are my Mrs. Robinson, you naughty teacher, you. Mmmmmmmmm, yeah!"

It was rare that any student called Hilda Humper by her first name. Even many of the young studs that she had screwed still called her Miss Humper or Miss H. Kenny had the rare and sensual privilege of being Hilda's favorite student lover, as much because of his ten inch wee wee as because of his looks that she found handsome and alluring. There was no phallus that she preferred more than Kenny Long's to have in her deep, lush love canal pounding her and coming far within her snug, taut cleft, especially since it was attached to such a lady's man that was also a body builder.

"Come on in, you stallion," Hilda ordered him playfully as she pulled him into the house and slammed the door and then kissed him again, this time biting his lip a little bit in her haste and horny resolve to experience sensual enjoyment as fast as she could without appearing frenzied.

The couple's hands roamed each other's firm bodies, Kenny's fingers gliding dexterously over the twin humps of her twin peaks, which as a pair he had named her "bosom buddies" to the delight and tickling of Hilda's funny bone which normally led to the tickling of what she had nicknamed his "wee wee bone" that she liked to comfort and assuage and manipulate the cum right out of by the glorious gallon and into her gluttonous mouth where she sampled and swallowed her favorite tonic. Kenny had the faint feeling that that was what she wanted from him first as he felt her right hand fall below his belt and squeeze his already ossifying crotch with all five of the fingers of her hand as they bunched around the lengthy, straightening staff of his manhood that tickled almost tenfold what it had before she grasped it like her own personal joystick to use to control the rest of him and his actions. To Hilda, the wee wee was the leash to guide a man blindly to her will, and oh what a wonderful leash it became in her capable hands. The wee wee was the quisling that betrayed any male's second thoughts about bedding her after she kneaded it and pumped and primed it with her hands and lips.

"You want to go upstairs?" Hilda cooed the question between kisses as she lowered Kenny's zipper tooth by tooth while her other hand rested just beneath his chin as the make out session got so intense that he could feel the heat rising from her flesh and knew that she had to be restraining herself, prone as she was to normally get right to the nitty gritty without the foreplay and romance and ineloquently demand a wee wee in her snatch.

"Yes, I do," Kenny moaned in a whisper as he began to raise her sweater and pull it over her blonde head, ecstatic as he was to see her mammary mountains after a few days without them. "I want you, and more than that, my wee wee wants you. It wants to fuck you."

"Oh, sugar!" Hilda squealed and she leaped into his arms and wrapped her toned legs around his waist. "Carry me upstairs, you naughty, potty-mouthed boy, cause I want to cunny my big boy's wee wee and momma's biggie booms booms want to be let out of their brassie wassie rooms too so they can breathe! Gosh, my teatsie weatsies are on fire! So take your Boom Boom Momma to bed, Kenny Cocksure!"

With her legs wrapped tight around his waist and her hands and mouth all over him, Kenny raced clumsily up the staircase with his buxom teacher in his arms, his cock growing so tense and swollen in anticipation of their bedroom rendezvous. When they reached the bedroom, Kenny dropped Hilda onto the huge king-sized bed and they tumbled across it in a morass of arms and legs.

"Wheeeeeeee!" Hilda screamed as Kenny pulled her sweater completely off of her to access her bouncy tittie mounds that jiggled as they floundered on the checkered bedspread.

The sight of her benevolent boobies made Kenny freeze as he stood up from the bed at the foot and looked at his beautiful English teacher as she lay there in her yellow brassiere, her blonde hair tousled and scattered around her pixie perfect face that was brightened with a silly, playful smile that held around the edges of it the vague facets of naughtiness. Hilda gave him a knowing wink and cooed laboriously as she shifted her body on the bed and reached to unhook her bra.

"Oh, Hilda, you are beautiful," Kenny said in a syrupy sweet voice as his penis swelled against his dress slacks like a pole beneath a table cloth as he fawningly spoke to her and stared with much affection at her partially undressed form as it stretched and she yawned and touched her big boobs as if stroking a beloved pet.

"Well, come here, big boy," Hilda used her best Marilyn Monroe-Jayne Mansfield voice to entice him into her feather soft arms as she shrugged out of her sunshine yellow bra and tossed it across the room, giggling as it landed perfectly on the little hook on the wall that she used to hang her coat on when she came home. "I think you need to get some of momma's sweet lovin' and momma's boom boom bazooms. Come to momma, you naughty little boy with a big, thick dinky winky."

Kenny had already begun to undo his pants during her sexual spiel and was now down to his skivvies and Hilda jumped up onto her knees on the bed, sending her titties into a shaking fit as they bounced, an inexorable aftereffect of being separated from her massive support system. She wanted to uncover his mammoth cock and pull the big sucker out of his underwear for him. It was her passion in life when she was with this big-dicked stallion that she loved to have ride her pussy until it was all humped out. But that was something that really didn't happen. For Hilda Humper to be all humped out and not needing sex would be like having the earth fly off its axis or having someone suddenly repeal the law of gravity. It just wouldn't happen. And right now that unending hunger was directed at the object absconded by his white briefs which were drawn taut in a direction pointing directly outward in her direction. Hilda looked at his straight, sleek appendage trying to tear through his briefs and licked her ruby red pouty lips like someone surveying a deliciously displayed meal.

"Oh, baby," Hilda cooed as she gently touched his crotch with the tips of her fingers and delicately let them slide over his hardened stalk. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! So big, so hard, so very longggggggggggggg! I've got to have it. I'm going to tear the fucking skivvies right off of your big fucking wee wee! Yessssssssssssss! Gotta see him! Mmmmmmmmm!"

And she kept her word. Kenny drew a ragged, desperate breath as Hilda yanked his Fruit Of The Looms down with the force of a lion tearing into its helpless prey which had no choice but to sit there tensely and be devoured. The fabric and elastic split under her hurried hands and she cheered and shrieked as Kenny Long's ten inch member leaped up and slapped her with a loud, fleshy "whap" right on her left cheek.

"Holy shit!" Kenny exclaimed. "Are you okay, Hilda?"

"Looks like your sweet wee wee is frisky as hell!" Hilda giggled as she watched his bobbing manhood stop moving and just remain composed in its turgid rigidity inches from her face that was flushed with excitement. "Oh, my wee wee, my sweet, sweet wee wee has come home. Awwwwwwww, baby, have you missed having my big, beautiful lips wrapped around that precious, puckered heady of yours? I missed sucking you so much, my darling Mr. Wee Wee. It is time to make up for all the time we have lost being apart. You belong in my mouth just as much as my tongue or my tonsils or my teeth belong there. If it were up to me, you would stay in there all the time, you sweet, hard, big wee wee stick motherfucker. Now get your ass in momma's mouth before she starves to death!"

"Oh, fucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!" Kenny cried out, partly out of physical shock and partly out of pure, unadulterated sexual abandon. "Yessssssssssssssssssss!"

There was a loud, wet pop as Hilda's saliva-soaked lips quickly took the head of his wee wee hungrily in. Her spittle dripped off of her lips as she began to enjoy the huge mushroom crown of Kenny's ten inch wee wee stick. Her tongue lapped around the edges of it and then tickled its way down into his pee pee hole as far as she could get it. Kenny was practically giddy as a result. Hilda savored her student's pee wee head and now took it out of her mouth and lapped at it in long, slow ice cream cone lappings with her tongue.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Yes, baby! Yes! Lick that fucker! Take it all in!" Kenny screamed, his lips curled into a sensuous smile from what she was doing to his ding-a-ling. "Oh, baby, how my wee wee loves you!"

But Hilda had just gotten warmed up when she took on his pee wee helmet. She gripped his penis at the base and then lowered her head once more as her lips enclosed around the thick girth of him and slid him inside of her oral cavity with love and sweetness in her touch. The volume of her activity suddenly echoed through the room as she slipped a good five inches of his pecker into her mouth and began to suck amiably as her left hand, the one not holding his weanie staff, began to squeeze and caress his balls, or his "big boys" as she liked to call them from time to time. Hilda enjoyed the fact that everything about Kenny's private parts were big. Her suction was becoming more forceful and Kenny thought more urgent-sounding, as if she wanted wee wee juice from him at that instant, as if she wanted him to squirt her wee wee juice to drink at the drop of a hat.

"Mmmmmmmmmppphhhh!" Hilda moaned through a mouthful of wee wee as her blonde head rose and fell at this point at an astounding speed. "Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!"

Hilda Humper's blonde mane of gorgeous hair was frizzy and disheveled after she had thrown her head up and down so many times in such a forceful, ingestive way. Her left hand tickled his gonads and occasionally squeezed softly, giving him a little more incentive to ejaculate. She was getting so into the fellatio that she opened her mouth to jawstretching proportions and slid her head downward until she had all ten inches of his cock within her mouth and throat.

"Holy shit!" Kenny exclaimed. "How the fuck? And just in time too! I'm almost ready to come!"

Hilda Humper took him halfway out of her mouth at this point and began a softer more gingerly suck as she knew that his pump would need very little excess priming. She used her right hand to stroke hard on the skin of his penis and pushed it up and down and she fellated while her other hand squeezed with a little more firmness on his nuts to send him over the edge with gusto. Hilda was anxious to feel his seed splash into her mouth. She was hungry for it. It had been at least six hours since she had gotten any wee wee juice. And then it finally happened. It was with a spasm that made the insides of Hilda's mouth quiver, that her young pupil's pecker exploded like TNT. Kenny squealed in the highest pitch she had ever heard from his masculine mouth as his wee wee jolted with the force of his ejaculatory release that assuaged the buildup in his sack. Again and again, the semen spit from the urethra of his penis, wafting and shooting and squirting until he could give no more. Hilda noisily drank his jism as he shot it out burst by wonderful burst.

"Oh, Kenny," Hilda moaned when she had guzzled his load and licked him clean of excess fluid. "It's the young wee wees like yours that make me feel so fucking young, like there are songs to be sung and a wonderful motherfucking fling to be flung. Shit, what a paradox. I like old music and young wee wees. Ain't that some funny, contradictory shit? You know what, Kenny? This is going to be one ring-a-ding ding of a weekend. You can count on that, baby."

THE END