A Wonderful Life After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

"It's the greatest gift in my life for goodness shake! I never knew that this night God or the gods would send me a beautiful cocksucking babe and make me confuse whether I'm in love or what."

"She smiled. You have a religious and dirty mouth. What a combination. What have you found right there?"

"Oh gotcha!" he exclaimed pulling out the CD soundtrack of the movie From Dusk Till Dawn. "I saw this film and it had good music in it. And wow! I remember Salma Hayek dancing in this movie with a guitar and song back up that is so sensual. Okay let me find that track, plunking down the CD onto the sliding tray. This is beautiful. I guess this is it, track number 13..."After Dark by Tito and the Tarantulas," he said examining the CD sleeve at the back of the case.

"Oh is that the vampire flick of Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino?"

"Yep."

"That's cool. Let's groove it on," she said enthusiastically with hands on her hips.

"Hey, you remind me of Salma Hayek," he said gazing into her eyes and down on her enticing boobs with two awakened dots poking the fabric.

"Do I look like her?"

"You got her height, boobs and Latin spunk and spirit."

"I'm aware of that. That's why I wear loose tops when Mr. Silver is here 'cos he keeps lookin' at my boobs. And I don't wanna cross your aunt, she's a nice lady."

Michael laughed.

"Now get your drink, sit down and relax and let's begin the show. We ain't got all night. And I want to see that you're junior is also watching me so bring him out!" Sara said.

Michael carried the remote in his hand and flopped down on the sofa and looked at her standing sexily over the table. "Hey where's junior, bring him out so I can have an audience participation here.

Michael conceded and opened his pants pushed it down to his knees and touched his fat flaccid cock as if to wake him up. With his cock and balls on show she smiled and cleared away the things on the coffee table but merely pushed her Scotch glass out of the way so she wouldn't accidentally kick it out to the floor while doing her act. "I'm ready Michael, let's hear the music," she said and Michael extended a hand and punched the play button of the remote for that particular track and the music came on. "Yeah this is the music," he sighed.

Sara began her dance, swaying her hips provocatively and proving her way to raise his limpid cock like how those towel-headed Indians would coax the snake to rise up from its hiding basket.

The slow tempo, bluesy guitar sound started to lather her lush sexy body to the sensual moves of a belly dancer. Her hands graciously demonstrated and coordinated the art of seduction with her shimmying body.

The lyrics of the song poured out from the vocalist:

Watching her Strolling in the night So white Wondering why It's only After Dark

In her eyes A distant fire light burns bright Wondering why It's only After Dark...

The guitar wailed into an emotional cry and Sara was so into it as she began shedding her clothes in a manner exotic dancers would do. Michael had drained his drink and apparently his exposed cock was slowly rising like the sun from the east.

Sara retained her bikini thong which incidentally looked like what Salma Hayek wore in that movie. Only Sara had more pubic hair that showed a bit at the top of her g-string as her belly undulated. Truly her boobs were captivating, almost like small balloons jiggling heavily. Her waistline was so narrow like they were confined so long into a medieval corset, but her tummy had a slight roundness and the hips were voluptuously curvy matching the shape of her bike-toned thighs that really made her whole body look like an hour-glass figure. Her butt as she turned to the side was equally prominent and they jiggled nicely like her boobs.

"Wow, I can't believe this. Jason would go insane if I tell him about this," Michael muttered to himself. He remembered his room mate Jason, a sex-starving creature who always talked about dreaming to get laid with some vixen with bazoombas that could get him drool at a count of three.

Sara turned around and bent a little to show her slow-swaying ass and rolled down her g-string showing her backside beaver that took Michael's breath away. The plaster naturally marred one of her ass cheeks but nevertheless the sight was still awesome.

When she was all naked, she turned to face him and bared her dense bush at the center of her gyrating hips. With deftness and flexible body movement she reached down for her Scotch glass on the table. After several hip-swiveling, shimmying and sex-thrusting motions, she raised her right knee in front of him and poured the remaining amount of Scotch over it and the liquid ran down her shin and to her foot.

"Michael lick them before they drop on the floor," she said offering her candyapple-painted toe like a funnel into his mouth.

Michael opened his mouth and let the trickle go in from her cute toe. And then sucked and licked the liquor from her toe and on the instep trailing his tongue upward her leg to her knee and the inner thighs until his face was brushing her wiry bush and pulling her ass toward him. Now she stood on her feet tip-toeing both or bending her knees as Michael explored her with his tongue and lips. She groaned and sank her fingers into his hair tossing her head back and loosing into the sensation of his alcohol-tainted tongue that was stinging her wet pussy.

Michael ate her voraciously like his life dependent on it. And she came with an explosive silent bang that poured out her juice to Michael's crazed face. Her hips shuddered in dazzling undulation and she growled and growled with gratification.

After that powerful orgasm, Sara unhinged Michael from her and pushed him back to the sofa and he understood that she was now going to dance on his lap. The raw, sensual music fueled her passion as she ambled down and straddled his lap. She was kneeling on either side of him her thighs were spread giving him an in-the-flesh view of her body with some scratches on but otherwise a flawless expanse of skin. Her mammoth breasts swayed before him blurring him with dizzying desires that distracted his peripheral vision. Perching her feet on the sofa on either side of him she bent back her body like a contortionist artist with her hands on his knees laying bare before him her dark beaver and urging him to inhale her sweet arousal. His hands held her hips and slowly licked up through the furrow of her curly nest and circled his tongue around her now exposed bud of desire. She moaned the most exquisite sounds he ever heard as he sucked it in his mouth and pushed a finger into her glistening moistness. When he pulled out his finger it looked like it was dipped in oil and he put it in his mouth to taste the slick.

"Oh Michael, how does that taste?" she asked panting.

"Wow, it tastes like pure root beer," he said.

Michael's cock was no longer the leaning tower of Pisa but the Empire State building projecting from the cradle of trimmed dark brown hair. Sara could see his bare balls all scrunched up to his body.

Sara let Michael hold her breasts and suck her nipples taking as much flesh as he could take with untamed joy. He felt the caress of his pleasure-giving mouth deep in her heart. In return she moved down and pressed his imposing cock up against his belly and sucked his nuts one after another.

"Fuck! Yeah, fuck!" Michael growled lifting his ass off the sofa. Sara pressed him down and curled her hand at the root of his cock and she licked the underside all the way to the tip and took it all in its entirety into her mouth. Michael blabbered deliriously as she fiercely gave him head. When she pulled out for air, she leaned in to him and sandwiched his cock in between her boobs. She let him squeeze her boobs and pressed them against his cock as he bucked underneath. It was amazing to see his cock slide in and out of those balloons.

Unable to contain his excitement, Sara straddled his lap and grabbed hold of his cock and rubbed it against her most delicate skin folds. As soon as the corona was poised at the entrance of her dripping, burning, virgin flesh, she braced her hands on his head then on the shoulders, circled her hips a few times and then sank tentatively acquainting herself with the dimension, the power and strength of his desire for her. He held her waist for awhile then reached out down to the center of her with his thumb, rubbing the exposed clit and savoring that nice indescribable feeling of touching that tiny swell of a nub that could make you bite a rock. That made her more pliant enabling her to reshape, and mold herself into the steely contours of his cock. Then she moved up and down and faster when the barrier was knocked off.

Michael slammed up meeting her every delicious down thrust. Blood oozed from the bandaged wound and Michael having touched the weeping sanguine fluid thought that she bled when her hymen got broken. However as she continued hoisting up and down in a mindless ecstasy and his pelvis was moving to her rhythm, the sensation was rocking him hard to his very soul and sweeping him with intensity. He couldn't care less of the blood. Gripping hard his shoulder, she grounded her body against him, wanting more and always more.

Having her dominated him for awhile, he flung her body on the sofa so half of her was lying down one foot to the floor while he slung the other over his shoulder. Squatting in between her, he entered her anew and continued the age-old motion of the mating rite that he was now getting accustomed to. As he plundered her tight hole her downy wet pubic hair were plastered to either side of her open pussy lips and her love juice was streaming down her ass crack and onto to the sofa. It was a good thing that the sofa was upholstered in faux leather and not some fabric that could make the blood and love juice apparent.

"Fuck me harder, Michael...I'm coming, shove it all inside, I want all of you!" she wailed with choppy breath, her flushed big boobs rising and falling, with each shallow pant and churning as his thrusts accelerated.

As Michael delved deeper into her and saw her mouth opened, gasping in sheer ecstasy, he drew himself down on her and kissed her ears, her throat and as he sped up his thrusts, her mouth. Their tongues gloriously entangled as they soared to the heights of their pleasure. Sara sank her fingers in his hair loosing herself with each thrust of his tongue and each pumping caress from his manhood.

Then she clasped his head away and..."Oh god, Michael I'm coming...I'm coming ohhhh!" she burst her words as the tidal wave of her arousal gushed from her. Michael felt her body shudder and she clutched his shoulder for support. Michael rose his face and grunted over and over until releasing a cannonade of his own arousal into her, surrendering into its long and hottest release and joining Sara into the world they both have never been. Sara had wrapped her legs tightly around him and bit her bottom lip as she stifled her scream. Deep inside her she felt the staccato spasms of his release long enough to match her own engulfing waves of pleasure.

Even as Michael collapsed on top of her he pressed his still hungry lips over hers. He could feel that he was still strongly and involuntarily pulsating inside her while her inner muscles continued to contract and milk every substance from him.

At last Michael pulled out from her with his cock bathed with their mixed substances and lay beside her.

"You just made love to me. How do you feel now?" Sara asked.

"Like I was reborn into something that up to this moment I couldn't describe the wonderful feeling."

"Me too. I never knew that it was this good. Sometimes accidents are not life-threatening and they can be as joyful as this. We didn't even know each other. We haven't dated. We never dreamed this would happen and it did. If I haven't met that accident you'd never be here tonight and I never would have bumped and grounded on you otherwise."

"Have you been in love before with a guy?"

"No, I think I'm still too young enough to know the difference between having a crush and being in love. Did you ever know that?"

"No. What happened tonight was like it was so natural. Like you and me getting into this physical act like we have to do it. We're like joined together to accomplish a mission."

"You're right. Very natural. What time is it Michael?"

"Oh it's half past 12. Let's clean up and... well, I'll take you home later after they arrived."

"I still wanna be with you Michael. You've just transformed me into a woman. Can you bring me to your home?"

"I got a room mate. Let's just check in to a hotel after we get paid for this."

"What?" She raised her eyebrows.

"For baby-sitting."

She laughed. "If baby-sitting could always be like this..." she trailed off kissing Michael over and over again and added, "It will be such a rewarding job."

"Let's go check the sleeping angels." Michael said as they've put back their clothes on.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12