A Wonderful Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a nice surprise," She giggled as she let her towel fall to the ground with the door wide open.

I lifted her into my arms as I stepped into the room. We were locked into a deep kiss before the door finished slamming shut.

"What a great greeting," I said with a lecherous grin.

I gave her ass a squeeze and set her back on the ground. She made no effort to cover back up. That was fine with me. As far as I was concerned she could keep that hot little body unwrapped all the time.

"So what brings you by, babe? Other than this," She purred as she squeezed my cock through my pants.

"You think the only reason I would come to see you is to dip my wick in your hot pussy? So happens I have a surprise for you and I also thought you might be interested in what I did this evening."

"Oh no I know you are here for my mind," She said with a giggled as she twirled around showing off her bare flesh. "I do love surprises and I am sure if you think your evening was interesting I am going to love the story. Want a drink?"

I happily said yes to the drink and was pleased to find she had stocked a bottle of my favorite spirit. I guessed that she was planning on entertaining me again. We sat on her bed sipping our drinks and talking. I asked her how she would feel about a foursome with her and me and another couple. She said she would love it as long as she got to see me suck cock. I told her that she might get to see a lot more guy to guy sex than that. I had already spoken to Tom about the idea and he and Cheryl loved the idea. I told Kim I would set up it and let her know what night.

"Well I like the surprise so tell me about your evening baby," She insisted.

Without naming names I told her in detail about exchanging blow jobs with Liam.

"Jesus baby that is so hot. Anybody I know?"

"You don't expect me to kiss and tell do you?"

"I didn't hear you say anything about kissing!"

"There wasn't any other than cock kissing, baby. I think we should take care of my lonely lips right now."

She was all for that. Our lips quickly found each other and our tongue began a sloppy erotic dance. As we kissed she began tugging at my clothing like a desperate animal might try to claw its way out of a trap. It was obvious that she would never succeed in the task while we were cuddled up and sitting. I jumped up and shed my disheveled garments. She leaned forward and softly kissed my cock head.

"You can have me anywhere you want me stud," She cooed barely above a whisper.

I picked her up into my arms and laid her down on the bed. I crawled up next to her and our lips met again briefly. Then I began exploring her with my mouth. I went from her mouth to her neck to her shoulders, tasting her tingling flesh and enjoying her appreciative sighs. I kissed and licked and bit the freckled flesh of her luscious tits. She caressed my body wherever she managed to reach as she let me ravage her body with my hungry mouth. I kissed my way down her belly until I reached her flaming patch of fur. I nuzzled my face in her hairy snatch and drank in the aroma of her sweet pussy. I parted her lips and began to feast on her supple, moist, pink flesh. Kim's youthful exuberance seemed to invigorate me and give me the stamina of a much younger man. Her first orgasm came with a mixture of erotic moans and giggling laughs. As she peaked I tickled her soft thighs. She squirmed and feigned protest as her juices flowed freely.

"Come here baby. Give me that big cock!" She squealed.

I kissed my way back up her body and slid in between her widely spread legs. My cock found its way to her quivering wet tunnel as if we were two matching pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Her pussy and my cock were a perfect fit. I felt as if a warm, wet, velvet glove had been slipped onto my cock. Her pussy embraced and caressed my manhood. Our bodies moved as if we were one creature. Pleasure washed over my body and filled my brain like some amazing drug. Reality melted away. At that moment there was only the two of us, joined in impassioned pleasure. My orgasm was again an explosion of color and sound. I was glad that she was cumming at the same time. I knew after my experience with Liam and the amazing climax I had inside her I would have nothing left for her. As it turned out I was wrong.

We laid together cuddling, caressing, kissing and talking for about an hour. Then suddenly she got a wicked look in her eye. She pounced upon me straddling my face while bringing her mouth to my soft cock. In seconds her talented lips and tongue had it coming back to life. I was soon rock hard and being deep throated by a wanton she-cat. She was wild and unstoppable. I of course had no desire to stop the pleasure I was feeling. The only appropriate response seemed to be to roar as the young tigress proved she was the best cock sucker I had ever met. Her pussy was glistening above my face. Even though it was dripping with juice she kept it high enough that I could not raise my head to taste her. Her knees held my arms making me the helpless victim of her amazing sexual attack. I could only hope to be victimized like that more often. My orgasm was almost painful in its intensity. My sensitive cock could barely muster a dribble of cum as my body rocked in sweet bliss.

My flesh was covered in perspiration and the sheets below me were soaked. Every nerve ending tingled. My lungs struggled to take in oxygen. My cock became hypersensitive. My moans became a chorus of erotic raspy noises. My throat was raw and my lips dry as a man's trapped in the dessert. Still she did not release my cock from the grip of her sensual lips. She sucked me until my cock shrank down to a small shadow of its proud erect state.

When at last she released my cock she lowered her hot wet cunt to my face. Her aroma filled my nostrils. She tasted of her own juices and my cum. She rubbed herself on my mouth and cut off all but a hint of air to my nostrils. I began to lick as if her pleasure was my only hope of survival. She was barely half my size and I could have easily pushed her away. Even though I was struggling to breath I had no desire to stop. I wanted to eat my tigress until she roared her pleasure to the jungle. It didn't take long. As my tongue found her clit she pressed her gaping pussy onto my chin. She was truly fucking my face. She bit into my abs to stifle her scream when she came.

Her body dropped on top of me. We lay there not bothering to turn, her cheek against my soft cock and her cunt still dripping on my chin. I am not sure how long we lay like that or if we napped a bit in the position. All I knew was I was feeling things for Kim I had not let myself feel for any other woman. When she finally turned around and kissed me softly I told her that she was the best cocksucker I had ever known. She squealed with delight and told me I was an amazing lover and her ability to suck my cock was because of that. We slept together in her bed, in that position, atop the sweat soaked sheets. I never felt more contented than I did with her body lying atop mine.

The following Saturday I took Kim to Tom and Cheryl's house. My tigress hit it off well with my old friends. The four of us spent hours in the bedroom enjoying each other in various combinations. Kim later told me that seeing guys suck cock live was as hot as she imagined. Cheryl discovered a new fondness for licking pussy which really made Kim happy. Having Tom's hot wife lap at her cunt while he sucked my dick sent Kim into orbit. The four of us got together almost weekly for the remainder of the workshop. In between Kim and I spent a lot of private time with each other. I also made time for Roger and Liam. It was an exhausting two months. It was the first and only workshop session that yielded three playmates. What was really wild was my having to dissuade Philip when midway though the sessions he made a not too subtle attempt to make me his first gay sex partner. I simply couldn't handle any more sex at that point. I later learned that he and Sarah hooked up. Two years later they left their respective spouses and are now happily married.

As I look back at that session from the vantage point of ten years, I am still amazed that a session I gave no promise ended up with me fucking half the participants. It could have been two-thirds or maybe more. The only one I am definite that I couldn't have bedded was Rhonda. We did however develop a nice fairly close friendship over the years. She and her life partner are still together. They have adopted two children and I attended their wedding in Canada last year. All six of the participants have been very successful in management and have risen in the ranks of the company. Liam who was so eager to please is now in charge of an entire division. He married a statuesque beauty who could be a super model. As far as I know his cock sucking skills have been retired.

It took another year but Roger finally came to terms with his sexual orientation. While I am in the middle of the scale he is just a step below totally homosexual. We have become close friends over the years and manage to get together a few times a year with his partners blessing. Roger was lucky to find a great man that liked the idea of a semi open relationship. They each have a couple of guys they see outside the relationship and Roger occasionally finds a woman who doesn't mind a one night stand with a studly ex-marine who loves cock.

It was definitely an amazing session with many surprises. I even found something I didn't previously believe existed; a soul mate. By the end of the two month session I was deeply in love with Kim. Two nights before she was to fly away and presumably out of my life I confessed my love. She broke down crying. When she recovered she told me that she had wanted to tell me her feelings for weeks but was honoring our agreement. That first night we had agreed that it was just for fun. As it turns out we both went beyond just fun by the second week. After we made love to seal our connection I told her about Liam and Roger. I pledged to tell her always when I fucked others. She offered the same thing but added I would already know since I would be there. She begged me to arrange some time with Roger the next night and let her be there to watch.

I was surprised when he actually agreed to go along with the plan. I could tell he was very nervous when he let Kim and me into his room. We started with drinks and awkward conversation.

After a bit Roger stammered, "So how does this work?" Kim smiled and said, "If you mean the sex, there is no formula. I just thought it would be hot to see your amazing bod sans clothes and watch you two studs play. What else happens happens."

To my surprise Roger stood up and started undressing. No one said a word until he was completely naked.

"Wow," Kim exhaled, "He really is amazing baby. How about a little comparison?"

I stood and undressed glad that at least my cock measured up to Roger. The rest of my body wasn't even in the same league. None of that mattered to Kim. I could see the love in her eyes as she watched Roger get on his knees in front of me and show off his growing blow job skills. We changed places and I sucked him while she masturbated. Later she helped guide my cock when I fucked his ass. The sex went long into the night. He fucked her while they traded off sucking me at one point. I could tell his heart wasn't in the fucking as much as the sucking. We all had a great time that night.

About a year and half later Kim and I got married. The only reason we waited was it took that long to get Kim a position close enough to headquarters for us to cohabitate. I had worried that the long distance romance will kill our relationship but there was never a single issue. Kim and I continue to get together with Cheryl and Tom regularly. I retired five years ago so there are no more training workshop participants to fuck. My heart wasn't really in the pursuit after that year anyway. I occasionally get together with an old friend to take care of my cock needs. The only pussies I have been in lately are Cheryl's and Kim's. Neither of us has ever put restrictions on the other, but we found that for the most part all we want is each other and to occasionally share with others. As that corny old movie title says, It's a Wonderful Life!