A Wooden Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after they were back on the motorway, Joe turned and looked at Jenny with a wicked grin. "So how are you feeling today Jenny? Horny? You certainly were yesterday afternoon."

The young woman flushed, but didn't answer. Joe laughed, "Hah! I but you are as well. Let's find out shall we?" He reached across and grabbed at the button at the top of her jeans. He tugged it undone and then pulled the zip down. Jenny grimaced, but didn't object as his hand pushed down inside her panties. She opened her legs without having to be told.

"Just as I thought, you're sopping wet again. Has Alfredo been playing with you in the truck, eh? Has he been slipping a finger up you? Like this?" Jenny gasped as Joe's digit forced its way up inside her. He moved it in and out of her for a while until, sensing that she was getting close, he pulled it back out and concentrated on her hardened clitoris. She began to writhe as an orgasm racked her body and moaning sounds escaped her lips.

When Joe removed his hand Jenny quickly re-fastened her jeans.

Joe looked at Peter in the driving mirror and said, "How about that eh? She is such a horny little bitch."

The convoy drove on for another two hours before stopping again. This was a relatively short stop, mainly to allow people to visit the toilets. Peter decided that perhaps he should go along with everyone else. Fortunately, he naturally assumed that he should follow the men. Inside, he observed most of them walking up to the porcelain urinals, whilst some of them made their way into the cubicles. He stood and unzipped his trousers as the others had done. When they pulled their penises out, he observed a stream of golden liquid pouring into the bowl from them. Of course, nothing emitted from his own, but everybody was studiously staring straight ahead at the wall and didn't notice.

Back at the car, Joe and Jenny were already waiting for him. He climbed into the back seat, but once he had sat down Jenny joined him. She smiled shyly at him.

Back on the road, Joe looked in the mirror at Peter again. "So, tell me Peter, how much experience do you have with women?"

"Experience? What do you mean?"

"I mean, have you had a woman? You know, sex." Peter still looked uncertain. "Have you fucked?"

Peter recognised that word. Milly had used it. "Oh, yes," he replied honestly.

"Good. Did you enjoy it?"

Peter thought about the question for a moment. He still had no concept of emotions and therefore the word 'enjoy' had little meaning for him. However, on this occasion he interpreted it this way; he learned something new, he always wanted to learn, he was therefore satisfied. "Yes," he said.

"I'm pleased to hear that Peter. You see I've had a great idea how you can earn a living with us. When we travel around the country we come across a lot of lonely women. I think that you will be able to provide a service as an escort."

"What's an escort?" Peter asked.

"Well, you might have to dress smartly and accompany the lady. You might go to the theatre or a cinema, or a dance, or just out for a meal. And afterwards she might want you to take her home and keep her amused for a while."

It sounded and interesting job, but it raised one question, "How do I keep her amused?"

"Ah, I'm glad you asked that. Jenny here is going to help to educate you in that department."

Peter looked across at her, but she didn't look back. He got the impression that Joe had already talked to her about his 'education' -- whatever that meant.

"No time like the present, as they say Jenny. Why don't you two get to work in the back there?"

Jenny had been looking out of the heavily tinted window until now. Still she didn't speak, but she unfastened her seatbelt and turned towards Peter. She moved closer and put her hands up to gently hold his face in her hands. She looked deep into his eyes and moved to touch her lips to his. He returned the pressure and closed his eyes, as she had done. Her mouth opened and he heard and felt a tiny groan of pleasure as his mouth followed suit. Their tongues collided and then stroked and caressed each other.

They broke away and, for the first time, Jenny spoke in a soft gentle voice. "That's good. You're really doing that very, very well." She smiled at him, "Now, I want you to try that again, but this time I want you to take hold of me."

Peter realised that he had to take his seat belt off in order to fulfil this action. He turned towards her and placed his hand on either side of her hips. "Move them up a bit higher to begin with," she instructed him. The firmness of his hands through the thin material of her shirt made her shiver. He moved in for the kiss and repeated what she had shown him previously. It was as if her body melted into his.

When they broke apart again she said, "Oh Peter, you're a natural. Now, when we do it this time I want you to move your hands round behind me. Gently rub them up and down my back. After a while I want you to bring one hand round to cup my breast, OK?"

The kiss lasted even longer this time as Peter followed the instructions he had been given. Except that when he brought his hand up to her breast, she broke away and gasped with pleasure. Jenny looked down at his hand and took hold of his thumb. She demonstrated how he should rub across her enlarged nipple. When she dropped her hand to his other one and encouraged it to move upwards, he didn't need further instruction to replicate what the other hand was doing. Her neck arched back as she moaned.

"Take my shirt off now Peter." He unfastened each of the buttons and untucked the garment from her jeans. He slipped it off of her shoulders and then pulled the sleeves down and off of her arms. Jenny looked down to her breasts, encased in a white bra made of material thin enough that the dark rings of her areolae were visible. In their centre the nipples stood proud. She looked back up into his face a merely nodded.

Peter understood the signal and moved his hands back up to tease her tits. After a while she asked, "Can you undo a bra?"

"I don't know," he replied.

"OK, well slide your hand up my back until you come to the strap. Now, can you feel where the catch is? Right, well for most men this is rocket science, but really it's very simple. Put your thumb on one side of the clasp and your middle finger on the other side. Now, apply a little pressure onto my back and then squeeze your fingers towards each other and... Bingo!"

Peter slipped the straps from her shoulders and watched as the cups fell away. Jenny's breasts were much smaller than Milly's, but were firmer. "Let's start with the kissing again and go from there shall we?"

By the time that Peter had repeated what he had been taught and was fondling her tits and rubbing her nipples, Jenny was in ecstasy. She pulled his head down and encouraged him to suck on the hard pink nubs of flesh. He alternated between one and the other, pausing every now and then to return his mouth to hers. He had learned that the object of the exercise was to do things that she liked and enjoyed -- as indicated and encouraged by her moaning and gasping.

Jenny broke away from Peter and bent to untie the laces on her trainers. She kicked them off into the foot well. Her breathing was rapid and her cheeks and neck were flushed. "Now undress me. Do it slowly and gently this time, but remember that sometimes women want it to be quick." She leaned back, allowing him to unfasten her jeans. They were very tight and pulling them down took some effort.

Eventually the trousers came away, leaving Jenny in her thin white panties. The sides had pulled down to her hips when the jeans were removed. The crotch had become almost transparent with the moisture from her pussy. Peter took hold of them and tugged them down. She raised her hips to make it easier for him. As the cotton material fell to the floor she raised her foot up onto the seat and put her hand behind his head. She pulled him downwards towards her pubic mound.

Peter guessed that he was supposed to begin kissing. He did so, and from the reaction it brought he knew his supposition was correct. Jenny seemed to respond the most when he kissed towards the top of her vagina. "Use your tongue," she hissed.

The French-kissing practice gave him a head start in understanding what she wanted. He even began to penetrate into the warmth between her pussy lips. When he returned his attention to her clitoris she started to shudder violently, pulling his head hard against her.

When she had recovered, Jenny pulled Peter's head back up, kissed him on the lips again and told him, "Now fuck me."

The display that the couple had been putting on had been watched carefully in the rear view mirror by Joe. Amazingly, he appeared able to concentrate both on driving and them at the same time. Unknown to the young pair, the convoy had now arrived at their destination. The Ring Master switched off the engine, unbuckled his belt and turned his full attention to them.

Joe was impressed with the size of Peter's cock. He was certainly going to 'entertain' the ladies. With his jeans around his knees, he positioned himself between Jenny's legs. She looked down and saw his erect dick for the first time. "Oh, wow!" she mouthed.

Peter pushed the head gently between Jenny's pussy lips. There was a little resistance, but she was so wet the shaft began to slide into her seemingly with ease. He managed to fully embed himself on that first stroke, before starting to slip in and out of her rhythmically.

To Joe, the scent of Jenny's arousal was overpowering. He had already pulled his own cock free of his trousers and was stroking in time with Peter's thrusts. The woman began to come again and was yelling her encouragement to him. Finally, he slowed, sensing that she had finished. He withdrew and sat back, looking at her lying on the seat with her legs stretched wide apart. Her pussy lips remained open and her juices and come had mingled causing a creamy froth to form within them.

Joe pushed Peter to one side in his single-minded determination to mount Jenny himself. He plunged straight in, causing her to cry out in shock. Thankfully, his lust didn't last long and within ten strokes he began pumping his semen inside her vagina.

*****

Chapter 9

Peter was impressed at the speed with which the Big Top and surrounding side shows went up. By the time it got dark virtually everything had been finished. His strength had proved useful during the construction process and he had learned a lot.

Joe cooked a meal and invited Peter to join him in his caravan. The meal was accompanied by a steady flow of beers, which had no effect on him; something that amused his host. The caravan had one bedroom, but a bench seat in the living area folded out into a double bed. This was where he 'slept' that night.

In the morning, other members of the Circus made use of Peter. He was shown how to feed and muck out some of the animals. He watched the acrobats practising in the afternoon and then went out with Joe to pin up some posters around the local area.

Two days later, the Circus had its first performance. Peter was employed in showing people to their seats and then selling popcorn and other confectionery during the interval. After the last performance of the evening, Joe told him that he had a very special job for him the next day. He stressed that this task would be vital to the well-being of the business.

While driving Peter and Jenny the next morning, the Ring Master explained where they were going, "Our venue next week is proving to be a bit awkward. Apparently, last time we were here the Council were upset by the amount of litter that was left behind after we packed up. To be honest, the locals are a bunch slovenly arseholes. We had plenty of rubbish bins dotted around, but they couldn't be bothered to use them. We're going to meet two of the Councillors, to try and butter them up and persuade them to allow us to pitch.

The meeting took place at a hotel. The small conference room seemed quite formal, but allowed the five people present to sit and discuss their problems. Pretty soon, Joe had determined that these two officials were 'on the make'. It was made pretty clear that they wanted to know what was in it for them. The Circus man knew how to handle this and said that he would be prepared to make a generous donation to a charity of their choice. The Councillors began to make the right kind of sounds, but then he explained that he would need to pop back to fetch his cheque book. In the meantime, Peter and Jenny would entertain them.

Jenny spoke directly to Councillor Adams, "Perhaps you could show me around the town. I've never been here before and it looks really interesting. You seem to have so much woodland around."

The overweight, balding man licked his lips and smiled like a cat, "Of course, my dear. I'd be delighted to show you the better sights around here." They got up and left together.

Councillor Petty was in her early fifties and clearly a woman who cared about her appearance. She was wearing a cream pleated skirt and matching jacket over a white blouse. She had outlived two husbands -- something that the less charitable remarked upon behind her back. She liked the idea of being accompanied by a handsome young man, who was young enough to be her... younger brother.

"It must be lunchtime. Would you like to take me out for a meal?" she asked.

Peter had been told by Joe that this was what would be needed -- to start with. He had given him enough cash to pay for a slap-up meal at the most expensive restaurant in the town (although by metropolitan standards it was remarkably cheap). He told him to play it by ear from there.

The casual trousers and sports jacket over a light blue shirt and matching tie turned many a head as the couple were shown to their table. Clearly, Susan was used to dining in this fashion and ordered for both of them, including a bottle of wine with both the starter and main course. Naturally, Peter used the wine to wash the food down. Councillor Petty was impressed and had to stop trying to keep up when she began to feel tipsy.

When they finally rose to leave the restaurant, Susan didn't care who saw her leaning on the arm of this beautiful man. "Perhaps we should have some coffee to sober up a bit? Let's get a taxi back to my place." She pulled her mobile phone out of her handbag and called up a preset number. "Hello, Councillor Petty here; I'd like a car at Callum's Restaurant, please. Now." She cut off the call without waiting for a reply.

Susan excused herself to go and 'powder her nose' before they left the building. By the time they got outside the taxi was waiting for them. "My place," she said simply. Peter held the door for her, then made his way round and got in the other side.

The woman sat and talked politely and quietly to Peter, but her hand surreptitiously moved towards his and her little finger rested on his corresponding digit.

The car pulled into a gravel driveway in front of a large detached house. Peter got out. The Councillor remained seated and he was momentarily confused, before realising that she was probably waiting for him to help her out. He walked quickly round the car and opened the door. The taxi drove away as they walked up to the entrance.

Opening her handbag, Susan withdrew a key and used it to open the large wooden door. She stepped over the threshold and Peter followed. Basically a hard-headed business woman, she had suddenly stepped into a completely unfamiliar world. She was no longer sure of her herself and felt very nervous indeed. She walked through to the lounge without looking back. When she turned, she suddenly felt very sober, but would have preferred not to be.

"To hell with coffee," she blurted. "Brandy is a much better way to finish a meal, wouldn't you agree?"

"I'm afraid I've never tried brandy before, but I would like to."

Susan busied herself at the drinks cabinet and returned with two cut glass brandy snifters. She handed one to Peter and he watched as she cupped the bowl shape in her hand and began swirling the contents around. He copied her actions, even bringing his nose to the rim and inhaling the fumes. She sipped some of the golden liquid, held it on her tongue and sucked in air across it. When she swallowed it brought a faint colour to her cheeks. She stood looking at the statuesque young man standing before her, lost for words and totally unable to decide what to do next.

When Joe had talked to Peter about his training session with Jenny, he had tried to impart a lot of information that would help him to understand women. He didn't name it as such, but he told him all about body language and the positive signs to look for. He also explained the warning signs, where a man would advance only at his peril. He understood that there were times that instead of waiting to be told what somebody wanted him to do, he had to take the lead and act in a way that he thought somebody wanted him to.

They were standing in front of a large, ornate fireplace. Peter placed his glass on the mantelpiece and took two steps towards Susan. Taking the glass from her hand he placed that on the ledge also. He took another half pace and slipped his arms inside her jacket, wrapping them around her back and bent his head to kiss her.

"No, you mus...mm," her voiced trailed off into acquiescence. Her eyes closed and she drifted into a different world. Peter continued the kiss, manoeuvring his mouth around to be able to pull on her bottom lip with his lips. As her mouth opened with the pleasure his tongue tentatively ventured past her lips. She found herself enjoying the taste of him.

The kiss lasted a long time, but Susan had lost all sense of seconds, minutes and hours. They were merely numbers and no longer held relevance to her.

One of Peter's hands slid down Susan's back and came to rest on her buttock. It stayed there for a while before gently squeezing and kneading. The other hand moved to join the first and he now pulled her body into his. She could feel a movement between them. His hands slid around to her hips and then up past her waist to the sides of her breasts. Now he broke the kiss and leaned backwards and looked deep into her eyes. He cupped the soft flesh and her eyes closed once more.

Peter bent down and planted a kiss in the small amount of cleavage that was visible at the 'v' of her blouse. He then unfastened another button and began kissing again. The next button was undone and her brassiere came into sight. He continued using his lips while removing the remaining buttons. His hand moved back up to the strap, only to discover that there was no catch. When he looked more closely, he realised that this garment was fastened at the front. Susan brought her hands up and unhooked the clasp herself, pulled the cups to one side and released her slightly sagging yet full breasts. Peter's mouth moved on to them at once.

Susan looked down at Peter, who was now kneeling in front of her and took a deep breath. How she had fantasised about such a thing happening, but never, ever in her waking hours had she believed it possible. She shrugged the jacket off of her shoulders. The blouse and bra quickly followed. Her hands stroked through his hair, watching as he worked on her nipples. She was feeling an aching yearning deep within her being. She knew that she wanted this, but hoped that the young man in front of her would take the lead.

He stood and took Susan in his arms again. He began kissing once more, one hand holding her, the other moving to the zip at the back of her skirt. He stepped back again and gently eased the skirt down over her hips and thighs to the floor. She stepped out of the garment and he dropped it to one side. The white slip gave a hint of what lay beneath, but as he drew the material downwards, Peter was interested to see the unusual and expensive underwear; stockings and suspender belt which matched her lacy bra and deep panties.

123456...8