A Work in Progress

Story Info
Husband cures jealousy with fantasy.
4.7k words
4.05
43.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buderica
buderica
228 Followers

This is a story I got from a female friend of mine. There has never been any sex between us, but we have quite literally told each other about ventures we've been involved with. She's married to the man of her dreams. His dreams (unbeknownst to me before now) involve her with other men, so if you don't like "cuck shit", or whatever handle you wish to apply, don't bother reading or commenting. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy it!

*****

A Work in Progress

As told to buderica

There's so much irony in life. Who was to know that, over time, what my husband disliked most about me would turn out to be what he loved best about me. My name is Tess and I can't believe that the following happened. (This is where Bud, buderica, tells me I should describe myself)

I'm a 30 year old graphic designer and have been married for 8 years to my husband Rory. I'm not a very big woman, only 5 feet tall and 105 lbs. My dark brown eyes and sandy blonde hair, that I keep short, does seem to draw admiring glances on a frequent basis. My husband tells me that my 32 C cup breasts and the bubble butt that juts out just below my 21 inch waist may have a little to do with it.

Rory and I met in college during the early part of my junior year and we quickly became an item, fell in love and got married shortly after graduation. Each of us were interested in expanding our professional careers, so we decided not to have kids right away, if ever.

Rory was nearly 6 feet tall, so as you can imagine, we were rather like Mutt and Jeff. I'm not too sure that our size difference didn't draw more attention than either one of our physical dimensions. Rory says that my smoking hot body is what drew the stares, and in the beginning, it bothered him a great deal.

Neither one of us had ever had sex before nor did we physically consummate our relationship until half way through my senior year. But once we started there was no looking back. We didn't know we were fumbling around by today's standard. We were having fun learning.

Once we started having sex, Rory seemed to exhibit a fair amount of jealousy whenever someone would look at me too long. He later told me that once we started having sex, he saw me differently and naturally assumed everyone else did too. I was constantly having to give him reassurance that he was the only man I was interested in, but after a while, this became more of a chore to me. I started wearing clothes that did nothing to stir the imagination just to get out of the reassurance business.

Near the end of our senior year, his fraternity was having a blow out and he asked me if I wanted to go. I thought that with his familiarity with the guys there that the jealousy thing would not become an issue. It was the first time that I ever had an excess of alcohol, and I found out that it made me rather amorous. I'd lost track of Rory early on, but we were on his turf so I figured he was just in a different part of the house and continued to enjoy myself.

That's when I met Steve.

He was handsome, well built and one of the funniest guys I had ever met. With the booze and his clowning around, I nearly pissed my pants a couple of times, thanks to Steve. Somewhere along the line, I graduated from being buzzed to downright drunk.

I began tripping over painted lines and Steve always seemed to be close enough to catch me. I didn't pay attention right away that his hands were sliding along my body more and more with each incident. I was having fun and I figured nothing was going to happen in a room full of people.

Naturally, all good things must come to an end. I started getting dizzy and told Steve I thought I was going to be sick. He put his arm around my waist and helped me to the bathroom where I got violently sick. I remember him washing my face off with a cool cloth and handing me some mouthwash.

My next memory was of Steve sucking on my tits and sliding 2 of his fingers in and out of my pussy. It felt wonderful and Rory never entered my mind. I was completely naked and my clothes were laying over the edge of the tub. I couldn't remember taking them off.

Suddenly, my knees were being lifted and my legs pulled apart as Steve lined up his cock and entered me slowly. In no time at all it went from a gentle in and out to me getting my brains fucked out. At that point I was incapable of rational thought and found myself absorbed in the wonderful way my cunt felt. That's when he started talking to me and his words did more to me than the rubbing his fingers were doing to my clit.

"Do you like my cock going up your cunt?"

My breath caught in my throat as I said, "What?"

"You like being fucked like this, don't you?"

"Oh my God!"

"Tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me!"

"Make me believe you want it or I'll take away my cock."

At the time, that was the worst possible outcome. "Please fuck me!"

"I didn't hear you!"

This time I damn near screamed it at him. "Oh, please, fuck my cunt!"

I was in heaven, right up to the point that I was in deep shit. The door suddenly slammed open against the wall and there was Rory looking down at me as my hips were thrusting up to meet Steve's invading cock.

I watched as his face reddened in disbelief. Instead of turning and leaving, however, he just continued watching me as others began crowding around the open door.

At this point I felt Steve stiffen as he filled my cunt. I felt like I was on the verge of cumming myself when Steve pulled out, pulled up his pants and left, leaving me on the floor with cum running out of me. All I could think of is how badly I wanted a cock. I looked up at Rory.

"Fuck me, Rory! Fuck me now!"

Whatever he must have been thinking at the time, his stiff cock trumped it as he closed the door, lowered his shorts and began fucking me like a man possessed. I actually believe that he wanted to kill me with his cock as I experienced an unforgettable orgasm that went on and on before Rory dumped his load in me.

My next sensation was the feeling of cold water being splashed on me as Rory tried to revive me enough to leave. There was no telling what might have happened to me if he'd left me there. He helped me get dressed and we headed for our apartment.

Rory placed me on the bed at home and I passed out until late the next morning. When I awoke, Rory was nowhere in sight. I got up and made myself a cup of coffee.

I was sitting there, nursing my coffee when the memories from the night before came rushing at me all at once. I was horrified at what I did and scared that Rory was out of my life forever.

Later that night, Rory showed up with a couple of bags of groceries. He looked at me and said, "Hey."

"Hey? That's it?" I thought.

"Hey," I said back.

He put the groceries away before turning to me. "I suppose you'll be wanting to leave me for Steve, now."

"Steve, who?" I asked. Apparently, the only thing I couldn't remember was his name.

"You know, the guy you were fucking on the bathroom floor."

"Here it comes," I said to myself.

"Look, Rory, what happened last night was an aberration. I love you and no one else. I can't fully explain last night other than to say that that's not me."

"Oh, it was you all right. It's indelibly printed on my mind."

"I'm so sorry, Rory. I can't explain it other than to say I was drunk. I've never been that drunk in my life."

Neither of us said anything for a while.

"Rory, can I ask you something?"

"What's that?"

"Why did you fuck me on the floor? I would think that my actions would have disgusted you."

"I can't really answer you. I'm still struggling with that myself."

We managed to co-exist for the next couple of weeks when Rory surprised me one night by coming home with a ring and asking me to marry him.

I was floored.

"I thought you'd never want to marry me after what happened!"

"I just want you to promise me one thing. No more drinking!"

I started crying as I threw my arms around his neck. "I promise, baby, never again!"

We eloped 2 months later and put that night out of our minds. I guess it was always still there, but it wasn't brought up and we remained committed to each other. Our sex life was satisfying and we were happy.

On our 5th anniversary, Rory reserved us a corner table at this fancy French restaurant. Rory asked me to wear this rather brief dress that showed a lot of cleavage and was cut to just above mid thigh.

"Sounds like someone plans on getting lucky tonight, but what if other men look at me? Are you sure you'll be okay with that?"

"Actually, I might even enjoy it."

"I don't know about that. You've always been the jealous type. I'd hate to see our anniversary go to shit when it currently holds such promise!"

"Everything will be fine, I give you my word."

Something made me believe him and I said, "Okay, then."

We pulled into the restaurant parking lot when Rory reached over and gave me a toe-curling French kiss while pushing his left hand under the hem of my dress and rubbing my pussy. At first I was shocked, but it felt so hot I quickly adjusted and moaned into his mouth.

"Give me your panties," he said with lust in his eyes.

"Take them if you want them that badly," I countered. He reached both hands up under my dress and removed my lacy panties. Noticing how wet they were, he inhaled deeply at the crotch of them before putting them in the glove compartment.

"You're bad!" I told him.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" he said, and gave me a devilish grin.

We were seated at our table and I excused myself to go to the Lady's room.

"Before you go, what would you like to drink?"

"Just some iced tea," I told him.

Once I returned, we sipped on our drinks and flirted shamelessly with each other. We were having a really nice time. I noticed that I began feeling differently as the night wore on. I felt frisky and found myself grabbing Rory's cock under the table.

"Rory, is there alcohol in my drink?"

"It's called a Long Island Iced Tea."

"Oh," I said, thinking that it was a different kind of tea, like Boston Clam Chowder is a different kind of chowder.

I could feel Rory's hand pushing my dress up.

"Lift your butt up for me so I can get your dress over it."

"What if someone sees me? I'm not wearing panties, remember?"

"Don't worry, the table cloth is hiding everything."

I did as he asked and could feel the coolness of the leather seat we were on as my bare ass came in contact with it. I was really getting turned on as Rory started pumping his two fingers in and out of my dripping pussy.

What I wouldn't find out until later was that Rory had folded the table cloth up and onto the table on the outside, allowing people at nearby tables an unobstructed view of my pussy in all its juicy glory.

I kept noticing two gentlemen across from us looking at me frequently and hoped that Rory wouldn't get upset. Little did I know that this was all part of his plans for the evening.

My husband was facing me now and was fingering my cunt ever more aggressively. He told me to drink my tea to stay hydrated so my pussy would stay nice and wet for him. It sounded reasonable so I did as he asked.

Rory turned back around as the waiter brought our food. I felt better as I began eating, all the while washing it down with my tea. The two gentlemen continued to leer at me. They had finished their meal, but stayed there having drinks and looking at me.

After we finished our meal, Rory turned toward me and slipped his fingers back in my cunt. "Have you noticed those two guys over there that keep staring at you?"

"I know honey, and I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it kind of turns me on. What do you think they'd like to do to you?"

"I don't know," I said shyly. I was sure what they wanted to do to me, but I didn't want to upset Rory.

"Come on, really, what do you think they'd want to do with you?"

"I don't know; maybe fuck me?"

"That's what I'd be thinking if I were them."

"Maybe we should go then."

"Okay. Would you like to go see a movie?"

"Sure! What would you like to see?" I asked him.

"Have you ever seen a porn movie?"

"No! Have you?"

"No, but I think I'd like to with my favorite lady. Drink your tea, sweetheart. I want you staying nice and juicy for me."

We made our way toward the restaurant exit when Rory told me that he left his keys on the table. I watched him walk back. As he turned to come back, he leaned down and started talking to the guys that had been staring at me all night. I thought he was going to lay into them for looking at me and hoped he wouldn't start anything. Finally, he once again started making his way toward me and we left.

"What did you say to those guys?"

"I asked if they'd enjoyed my wife's charms."

"What did they say?" she said out of breath.

"They said they thought you looked extremely fuckable!"

"Oh, my God! Did they really?"

"Yep! Does that excite you?"

"Would you actually be okay with it if I said yes?"

"More than Okay!"

"I keep thinking about them looking at me while you were finger fucking my cunt!"

"Maybe I should have invited them over so they could have felt how wet you are!"

"Oh God, Rory! Maybe we should go home now!"

"Nope, I'm going to take my wife to the movies."

"To the porn movie?" I asked.

"Yep!"

"What's in the bag?" I asked him.

"I got us a big glass of tea from the restaurant in case we get thirsty."

He drove us to the theater and slipped the large glass of tea into my over-sized purse. Once we got inside I asked him if he wanted to sit in the back row as I took a healthy swig of tea.

"Let's sit toward the middle. It'll be easier to see the movie."

Rory again insisted that I pull my dress up so that he could stroke my pussy some more during the movie. This excited me and scared me.

"What if someone sees me?"

"I doubt that they will. It's pretty dark and there aren't that many people here. Besides, you'd like to be seen, wouldn't you?"

"Are you sure you want to take that chance?"

"Hell yes; we need some excitement in our life!"

"Oh God, Rory, I'm so wet!"

"I'm glad I brought the tea now!"

My eyes were drawn to the screen as a woman was being fucked by three different guys at once. I'd never seen a porn film before and it was exciting me to a whole other level. My pussy was literally dripping.

"I'll be right back, Tess. I have to go to the bathroom."

"Hurry back, lover before someone kidnaps your wife," I teased him.

"If they do, be sure to call me and tell me where you're at. I have to have some of that gorgeous cunt of yours. Enjoy the movie while I'm gone."

"Oh. I will," I said taking another big gulp of tea.

I sat there and watched as these three huge studs ravaged the lady on the screen. I began touching myself while watching. I was so hot from the movie that I was wishing that Rory would come back and play with me some more. All I could think about was cock.

I was so preoccupied with rubbing my clit that I failed to see the two men approaching me from each side of the row, sitting right next to me on each side. I looked at each of them and recognized them as the men who had been looking at me in the restaurant.

"I'm sorry, guys, but my husband is sitting here."

"I know, Tess."

"How do you know my name?"

"Your husband told us. We saw him in the lobby and he asked that we keep an eye on you until he got back. Apparently he left his credit card at the restaurant and had to go get it so he could pay for the room he planned on getting for the two of you. I gave him my card so he could call if anything came up. He shouldn't be long."

I didn't know what to say. I figured if my husband gave them my name that he must trust them.

"I'm Ray and this is Pete. Are you enjoying the movie, Tess?"

"Oh my God!" I thought to myself. My dress was clear up to my waist and I was still rubbing my clit as both of them ignored the movie and started talking to me.

I tried to lower my dress but I couldn't do it without standing up. I was extremely embarrassed and kept on taking swigs of my tea.

"So tell me, Tess, have you ever been with more than one guy at a time?"

"No," was all that came out.

"That gal looks like she's enjoying being spit-roasted!"

I'd never heard that term. "What does that mean?" I asked.

"That's when she gets a cock in her cunt and another one in her mouth at the same time."

They seemed so matter-of-fact with their talk, exciting me to a fever pitch as they continued plying me with filthy language.

"By the way, your husband told us to remind you to drink your tea; something about how it keeps your cunt nice and moist."

My pussy was dripping like a faucet in spite of my shock at hearing what only my husband could have possibly told them. I took another big swig of tea.

The movie and their filthy talk had me squirming in my seat as each of the men took it upon themselves to begin rubbing my thighs. Both of their big hands reached my cunt at the same time. One of them pushed two fingers inside me while the other began rubbing my clit.

"Look, guys,"I began to say before getting lost in the physical sensations of the two men's hands.

"We really enjoyed watching your husband finger fucking you earlier." As he talked to me, they each started pulling the straps of my little dress down until both breasts were completely exposed.

"Your tits are much nicer than the gal in the movie has. They look like they need sucking though."

I stared at the movie as my resistance became non-existent. Two strangers were sucking my tits and fingering my cunt. I was becoming delirious with desire as once again, I forgot all about Rory and thought only of how badly I wanted a cock shoved into me.

Two arms came from in back of me and ran down until they were able to grab and squeeze my tits. Another man appeared behind me and off to my left tilting my head back and kissing me, sliding his tongue inside my mouth as I felt my dress being pulled down my legs and off.

I opened my eyes to see another man stepping over the row in front of me before kneeling between my legs. I felt his very large cock fill my cunt while Pete turned my head toward him and stuck his cock in my mouth. They were all using me for their own satisfaction as an orgasm creeped up on me.

I heard Ray's cell phone buzzing. He took the call and hung up after a short talk.

"That was your husband. He said he got the two of you a room at the Hampton, but the car quit running, so he asked us to bring you over there.

I felt a little panicky with that news and was still being mauled by five strangers. The one in my mouth shot his load down my throat and the one in my cunt pulled out and shot a huge load all over my chest and face. The one directly behind me was jacking off and blew his load in my hair.

"Okay, guys, the party's over. We have to get this beautiful lady back to her husband."

I went to grab my dress and could find it nowhere. "That's alright, Tess. I'll just put my jacket over you."

Right about now I'm thinking it should be painfully obvious that alcohol makes me a slut and a bimbo. My libido goes into overdrive and my rational capability becomes mud. To many men, I am the perfect alternative to "A lady in public, a whore at home." It's taken a lot of self-reflection and an acceptance of fault permeating everyone, including self.

Pete and Ray escorted me out of the theater and across the lot to their car, all the while, the jacket over me failed to cover my pussy or ass.

When we got to their car, both stated that they wanted to have a smoke first and they didn't smoke in Pete's new Audi. They kept me with them outside as they took their time. Then Pete said he needed his jacket back and made me hand it to him, leaving me naked outside. My face was flush and my breathing could be described as a pant.

buderica
buderica
228 Followers
12