A Work in Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers

"You did well for a new slut," I complimented her as I moved from between her legs, "you did very well."

"Thank you, thank you both," she said, taking Traci's hand. "It's true, I've wanted you ever since your father left. I've always fought down the feelings though, because I knew they were wrong." She caressed my deflating cock, "but I never felt anything like this before. I guess I've never really been fucked before, not by a cock like this, or a person like you."

She leaned over and kissed me. It wasn't a mother/son kiss, this was a searing, lingering lovers kiss, full of passion and desire. When the kiss ended, Mom whispered, "does being your slut mean we'll do this again?"

I fondled Mom's tits, "it means we'll be doing this again and again. But now, Traci needs you." I rolled off the bed and sat in a chair to watch Traci and Mom embrace each other in a passionate 69.

I watched the two women in my life pleasure each other for a few minutes. My cock, deflated from it's earlier work out, remained semi erect as I watched the show being put on before me.

Deciding to let the two women enjoy themselves with some privacy, I took a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom, the bed was empty. I was curious so I went looking for my lovers. I found them downstairs, in the kitchen.

I found it a hoot that they were both fixing lunch, and they were both nude, except for the aprons they wore.

"I think I saw this scene in a porno tape," I commented, entering the room.

Mom poured me a cup of coffee, "here, Baby, you probably need this."

Setting the cup on the kitchen counter, I stood up and gathered my mother into my arms, "what I need is right here." I slipped my hand between Mom's firm thighs.

I felt her knees weaken as I bent her over the table and spread her ass cheeks. My rejuvenated cock was ready and able, and my slut was more than willing.

My cock slid into Mom's eager cunt as I drove it into her hard and fast.

"Oh, Baby, yes," she gasped as I began to fuck her with long, hard strokes. "Fuck your slut mother, use me, fuck me hard." Her fingers crept beneath her and she began playing with her clit.

As I fucked Mom, I felt Traci's hands on my ass. She pulled my cheeks apart and began rimming my asshole with her talented tongue. "Oh, yeah," I groaned, "that's the way, little sister," as Traci's skilled tongue probed my sphincter.

I felt Traci's small hand reach beneath me, and fondle my balls. They were filling quickly.

Mom moaned as I pounded my cock into her with an ever increasing frenzy. Deep, animal like sounds escaped her throat as I drove her closer and closer to orgasm. "Harder, Baby, harder," she urged, pumping her hips back to capture every inch of my ramrod cock.

Mom and I reached climax together. Her cunt spasming around my throbbing cock as I erupted inside her, filling her hungry pussy with my semen until it overflowed and dripped down her trembling thighs. Mom's beautiful body twitched and she tossed her head from side to side as she completely gave herself over to total sexual completion.

I pulled my cock out and offered it to Mom, "lick it clean, slut," I demanded.

Without protest, Mom eagerly licked my cock and balls clean of our mixed juices, while Traci, eagerly licked my semen from Mom's flooded cunt. With Traci licking her pussy, Mom experienced another intense orgasm.

Spent, I pretty much collapsed on a kitchen chair. My, now deflated, cock hung limp between my legs. As I sipped coffee, Traci and Mom sat on the floor on either side of me, their heads resting on my thighs.

"I guess I need to go back on the pill," Mom said softly. "My being knocked up would be a little hard to explain."

"Good idea," I agreed, "'cause I want you to be ready, willing and able to fuck or suck me, or Traci, whenever and where ever we want."

"I know, Baby, that's what a slut does, isn't it?" Mom asked, gently kissing my thigh. "And I want to be the best slut you've ever had."

Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers
12