A Work Mate's Girlfriend's Feet

Story Info
A new job leads to an extreme feet fling.
1.9k words
4.41
25.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 21 years old and just passed my driving test and had just recently been employed at the local KFC as a part time job.

Things were looking up I seemed to get on with my work colleagues all accept one a man called Michael.

Now Michael was 24 and hated everything and everyone and would often tell people about his opinion on how much better he was then everyone else. He would often tell people how much him and his girlfriend would fight and argue and some of the names he would call her thinking he was cool.

So I imagined her to be quite the oddball and probably not to appealing.

A few months past and everything was going good until one day when the most beautiful girl I had ever seen was on front counter when I arrived for work. I quickly made a comment to a colleague on this girl to which I was informed it was Michael's girlfriend. Now you can imagine my surprise at hearing this standing in front of me was not the 'troll' that Michael had so vigorously called her but a stunning young woman. At 23 she was skinny but not too skinny she had long blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a smile to die for.

I looked down and to my amazement she was wearing dolly shoes the kind with no laces I couldn't take my eyes of her magical feet. About 45 minutes past and she finally came over and introduced herself "hi you must be new I'm Megan" as she takes a seat at the front of the shop.

Hi "I'm tony" the words stuttered out my mouth which she found amusing "are you sure you don't sound like it" she giggles just at that moment Michael comes storming round the corner "come on you were off" he loudly shouts as his shift finishes Megan turns and looks at me and says "it was nice meeting you hopefully I'll see you again" as she rises from her seat and leaves.

I couldn't get my head around the fact that she was with Michael but I continued with my day.

The next day I arrived at work early hoping to see if she was waiting there as she had been the day before but to my disappointment she wasn't. I asked my best friend in the shop Steven why she wasn't here "mickey doesn't like her coming here says it cramps his style" was his response. How could a girl like that cramp your style I pondered.

The days went by with still no appearance every customer coming through the door I would hope it was her until finally there she is standing there with a friend. She had come to get her house keys off of Michael.

As she approached I tried to play it cool and to pretend I was busy "hello stranger" I heard her say to me I responded with a simple "hey" my response made her smile "you don't talk much do you?" "Sorry" I say in a louder voice "that's better" she chuckles to herself as she walks to sit down with her friend.

She picks the perfect seat for me to stare at those beautiful feet that I can quite clearly see through her black gladiator sandals her toe nails painted green. I try to be sneaky and pretend to tidy or pretend to stock up all plans to be able to stay some more.

Finally she gets up and leaves with her friend and I go back to my normal routine. As the days go by she starts to come in more and more and we start to get to know each other better and better as the days go on. We start to discover that we have a lot of similar interests and I learn she wants to become a vet as she absolutely loves dogs. And each time I would hope she would show me just a glimpse of those beautiful feet.

The one day she comes in wearing a lovely pair of white dolly shoes. As she takes her seat I see her start to flick her show on and off while she's texting on her phone. I can't help myself and I start to stare. Just at that moment I look up and catch her looking at me smiling I turn quickly and walk to the staff room a million thoughts going through my head has she just caught me? is she going to tell anyone? As I was relatively new to the job I didn't want everyone to know I had to make a good impression at my workplace.

So I decided to brave it and walk back to the front and act like nothing was bothering me but to my surprise she was gone. A had a few days off and this was to be my last day for a week so I just willed the time would hurry up. 3.30pm finally I can go home.

I returned to work after my holiday and there she was front and centre in the restaurant "we're have you been!" She quite angrily says the tone in her voice seemed generally upset I made a joke and said that "you missed me?" She sarcastically she shrugs and smiles "I can take it or leave it" we both smiled at each other as she went to take her usual seat but this time it was different she was purposely taking her shoes off under the table and wriggling her toes. Was this a trick to try and catch me looking if it was it worked she caught me mid stare before I could react she quickly put her shoes on and left the shop.

Did I do something wrong I thought to myself? Was u not allowed to look? Had a just blown my chance to see those perfect size 5 feet again?

10pm comes and it's been a horrible day it's raining outside and I can't wait to get home as I gather my stuff to put it in the car I see a girl waiting outside. It's Megan and she's standing in the rain as I walk out the door I hear "can I get a lift my taxi is taking too long" of course I said hop in.

Her house was on the way to mine and it wasn't far as I pull up outside she asks if I would like to come in. Just as I go to decline she says in a soft calming voice "don't worry Michael's not in" she could see that I had now found the offer intriguing.

"Why not" I say as she smiles at me I follow her in the house as she tells me that Michael's gone camping for the weekend and offers me one of his beers from the fridge "that sounds great" I say she pours herself a glass of wine and we start chatting about everyday stuff.

What feels like ten minutes was actually a couple of hours finally I say "it's time I'm heading off now" I better call a taxi realising I'm far too drunk to drive Megan gets up and sits next to me and while finishing her glass of wine says "you can sleep on the sofa if you like don't worry I won't tell anyone" realising that we've both had quite a bit to drink I accept her offer.

As the night wears on Megan starts to complain that she's been standing most of the day and that she's feeling sore being a little bit more confident with all the alcohol I had drank I cheekily asked "would you like a foot rub" her eyes brighten "that sounds great" she says she lifts her legs up and flicks off her dolly shoes revealing her beautiful feet and places them in my lap.

I get to work thinking that I'd died and gone to heaven Megan's feet were in my hands and I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity as I slowly rubbed her feet I could smell the aroma of her smelly dolly shoes and the smell was intoxicating. I started to get hard in my pants. I thought to myself that I need to move her feet a little so she can't feel my throbbing cock otherwise she might get offended. As I rubbed from her heel to her toes she started to moan "oh that is perfect she says to me" she moves her foot just a inch and brushes my erect penis.

I start to panic did she feel it! What do I do?

Then completely out of the blue she sits up and asks me a question "may I ask something" as she looks at me dead in the eye.

"Of course you can" as I smile back.

"Why have you never asked to play with my feet before?" I stop stunned at what I've just been asked. "I always catch you staring at them". I stutter "erm.. Erm..." She starts to giggle as she takes her left foot and sticks her beautifully white coloured toe nails straight into my mouth "I know you want to lick my feet so don't fight it just suck my toes" so I do take her left foot and suck on every toe she then raises her right foot and says "I want you to lick from the heel all the way up my sole to my toes." I quickly do as commanded as I do it I see her smile she's enjoying being in control "now sniff them you little feet lover" as she holds both feet in my face as she is holding me there I feel the zipper on my pants start to be undone.

"Let's have a look at this then I felt it before" she takes my erect penis out of my pants and slowly starts to rub it "oh my god" I mutter from underneath the soles of her feet she stops abruptly.

"Lie down on the sofa and take your pants off!"

She yells at me I quickly take my pants off and lie down and she lies the other way she starts to rub my penis again going fast and then slow. I close my eyes as I enjoy this and just then i feel a warm tongue caress my shaft as she takes my whole cock in her mouth. Her platinum blonde hair covers her face as she bobs her head up and down I muster a grown. Pure pleasure erupts through my body I grab her feet and start to lick the arches of her sweaty feet I start to feel myself cumming!

"Don't come yet!" As she takes my cock out of her mouth she pushes me up and swings round on the sofa kneeling on it facing the back of it. "I want you to come on my pretty little feet" I start to masturbate as she talks dirty "cum on my pretty little toes you dirty boy" suddenly I let out a massive stream of cum and cover her soles.

She swings round to a sitting position and smiles at me as she brings her left foot up and slowly licks the cum of her own feet and then she does it with the right one she finishes by sticking her toes in her mouth to lick in between them. She giggles and says "how long have you been wanting to do that?" I smile at her she stands and goes to walk out the room "I'm off to bed you can join me if you like" she says with a sexy smile.