A Work Party Ch. 02

Story Info
She needed to go back...
5.3k words
4.42
85.1k
92
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,411 Followers

This story contains interracial sex, a cheating wife, and infidelity. If any of these bother you, please do not read further. If you wish to post a critique on style, or prose, great, I'd love to hear it. If you want to whine and blather about what should happen to the characters? Get a grip, and go somewhere else. Especially if you like to post as a spineless Anonymous wimp. This is a fictional story THAT NEVER REALLY HAPPENED.

*****

I awoke the next morning, and rubbed my face. My husband lay sleeping next to me, the day gloomy and stormy. The storm that created the situation I had with Tony's boss was in full bloom, with periods of heavy, pelting rain, and periods of strong, gusting winds. The large droplets splattered against the sliding glass door, a patter that most would find relaxing.

Me? I was anxious. The night before, Ron, Tony's boss, had me on his bed, and plundered my body, as I willingly surrendered myself to him. It was a capitulation of the senses, and surprisingly easy. Between the delicious feel of Ron's bed, the silky slipperiness of my own dress, and the erotic taboo of not only betraying my marital vows, but doing it with the aid of a black man, I had no will to resist it. Or him.

Tony had returned about fifteen minutes after Ron had finished filling my body with his semen, his lovemaking potent, and bareback. I had a strong, memorable climax, and it left me sated. So much so I had to deny Tony his marital prize, because I was a tad sore, as well as still leaking some of Ron from my core. On top of that, I was just not interested. To please him, I gave him a long, slow, savory tongue-lashing of his penis, suckling him until he exploded in my mouth. I teased him more by holding his ejaculate in my mouth, and then displaying it before I swallowed, then made a lewd display of my tongue, to show he was down my gullet. I had never done that before, but Tony commented on my being a lewd woman. He loved it!

So now it was the morning after. Physically, I felt better. But emotionally, I was a wreck. Ron held a large share of my thoughts. Bad, naughty thoughts. Being with him, being his conquest, being his victim. The images of his charcoal black cock penetrating my pink, pale body was still just hot. The risk of bareback sex was even hotter. My fingers slithered lower, and for a moment, I contemplated touching myself, only to stop when Tony stirred. He'd be awake, soon, and to find me in such a state would turn him on instantly, and I just wanted Ron more.

I knew I wanted to be with Ron again. Now. The problem was how? What excuse could I use to get separated from Tony to have a rendezvous? How long could I manage it? Would Ron want me again? Would I be intruding on another woman with him? I had to get out of bed and get my day started, or Tony would suspect something was distracting me. Something I would have a hard time explaining.

I did my Saturday normal routine. Cooked us breakfast, smiled and snuggled with Tony as we watched some TV, and then cleaned the house. Normal stuff, vacuuming, dusting, and so on, but it was interesting how things all had erotic connotations. Pushing and pulling the vacuum cleaner across the carpet was like Ron's black cock gliding in and out of me. Dusting the furniture was like my small hand daintily sliding along his thick, smooth, veiny shaft, stroking it sexily. Hell, even watering the plants was his semen spilling into my vagina. All day long I was wet and wanting. And I was confused.

I love Tony. With all my heart. He's my husband. So what's wrong with me? What is it that makes me want to have made, passionate, fully-reproductive sex with another man? A black man? Was it me? Was it Tony? Was it Ron? Was it Ron's bedroom? What about the kinkiness of fulfilling my satin fetish? What about the supposed stigma of interracial sex? Why was I having these urges? What was wrong with me???

The day lingered, and we got cleaned up ourselves. We showered together, which was steamy and hot, ending with me kneeling in the shower and suckling his cock until he couldn't stand it any longer. I lewdly licked the tip of his cock as he came, and let his semen twirl around my tongue, as I looked up at him mischievously under my eyebrows. Swallowing him after the wanton display made me feel better. It reassured me that my husband still mattered to me, and that I still mattered to him. I didn't have my own release, however. I got Tony off, well and good, and my own would have to wait. I figured I might indulge in a little fantasy 'me' time while Tony napped.

After the shower, we snuggled in bed, and napped. My husband slept naked in bed, as usual, while I wore my white satin nightie. Tony needed to nap from his release, me from just wanting my time, but I couldn't do it, not without waking my husband. I drifted off to sleep. He woke first, and jostling me as he darted out of bed. At first I didn't know why, and then I heard his cell phone ringing. I glanced outside as the daylight faded, and was wondering how I was going to survive this night without Ron's cock in me. The solution soon became obvious.

Tony came back in, smiling, and asked if I minded if he went to go play cards with a couple of our neighbors. Seems the guys had gotten their wives to let them have a boy's poker night, and was it ok if I let him go, too? It took me less than a second to do the math. No Tony+ Alone time= Orgasm! I smiled and nodded, saying I wanted him to have fun, while in the back of my head, I knew I was going to. He dressed in jeans and a favorite t-shirt, closing the door behind him in less than five minutes. I rolled over onto my bedside, and opened my nightstand, pulling out BOB... my Battery Operated Boyfriend.

Pulling down the covers, I slid to the center of the bed, my body sliding easily on our own silver satin sheets, the material a visual liquid to slip along. Then I pulled up just the top sheet, and encased myself in the cool, soothing, slippery material. I closed my eyes and twisted the end, and let BOB get to work.

I started with my legs closed, and my hand wandering my breasts, my nipples already hard from just the satin. I had a satin fetish and I had it bad. Maybe 90% of my wardrobe was satin. My blouses, skirts, dresses, even pants and jeans all were of the same silky dream material, and several were the same style, just in different colors. Then we had satin costumes for Halloween, or a couple of times when Tony and I would do some in-home role-play fun. The costume play could be a lot of fun, and Tony was pretty good at playing the villain, even being able to defile Batgirl, when I wore that costume one Halloween.

BOB invaded my thoughts, as he circled my vulva, and my lips parted to start taking deeper breaths. Ron now entered my mind. Tall, dark, mysterious, and handsome. He was naked, save for that same red satin men's robe he wore. He approached me as my legs parted, and BOB began to caress my folds, as Ron took hold of my ankles and separated them, my voice moaning in a feline purr. The silky feel of satin sheets on my thighs giving me the same shivers as Ron's fingertips caressing my inner-thighs. I wasn't giving myself to Ron, Ron was taking me. BOB parted my petals, and Ron's hot, black, throbbing cock was leaking pre-cum at my gate, and beginning to push inside me. Full, firm, and undeniable, he entered me, reaching farther than Tony ever would be able to. My hips undulated, and my toes curled as BOB rocked my body, Ron's presence rocking my mind, until Ron and I came together, and I cried out in a climactic orgasm. I bore down so hard BOB slipped from my fingertips, and shot down between my legs, while my vagina spilled some of my own juices. I knew I'd have to change the sheets, but in that moment, I didn't care. Ron had sated me. For the time being.

The time being lasted exactly 24 minutes. I got up, switched the sheets, and spread on our mint-green satin ones, remaking the bed. Tony never asked about such things, just took them for granted, and for once, I didn't mind. But Ron was there, in my head, and it was as if he was beckoning me to him. I found myself brushing my hair, and putting on makeup, and getting ready to go out. Just a dab of perfume in three places, my neck, my cleavage, and my vulva. Just, you know... in case something happened. In case Ron happened. I had a thought, and texted Tony..."Bored and wanna go out.. ok?"

He must've had a great hand, as his reply was simple... 'k". I smiled. Half my battle was won!

"So what to wear... what to wear..." I softly mused, as I began to thumb through the wardrobe. I settled on a sheer chiffon blouse, crème in color, and my brown satin skirt. The skirt was long, and a full-circle in cut. I usually wore a slip with it, but not tonight. Tonight there would be no doubts to Ron about my intentions. I also skipped my usual heeled boots, and went with a pair of four-inch strappy sandals.

I decided I was going to throw myself at Ron. So no bra, just the two chest pockets of the blouse covering my nipples, and the thin, silky, airy satin covering my modesty. Nothing but the absolute minimum to look presentable and yet give the man full-access to me. I grabbed my purse and took a couple of steps outside, the weather cool, but refreshing, although it was windy. I turned, and felt the wind catch my skirt, filling it up, as the long hemline ballooned up, the soft satin rising until the air fell out, but not until the skirt had lifted to above my knees. It was dark out, so it wasn't like anyone could see anything, but to be safe, and dry, I went back in and got a black long coat. Suitably covered, I got into my car and headed out, my Honda getting to on my way safely.

The weather, had, however, done a number on the roadways, and after a detour of an extra fifteen minutes, I finally made my way to Ron's house. The skies were clear, and the moon was out, but if anything, the winds had picked up. A high-wind warning had been passed on the radio, and was expected to remain for the next 12 hours. I opened the door and got out, and felt the wind on my face, and decided 'what the hell', and ditched the coat back in the car, locking it. Tossing my keys in my purse, I made my way to Ron's house, two doors down the street. My heels click-clacked crisply on the damp sidewalk, and the winds were alternating at trying to pull my skirt aside, and then up over my head. Twice in the space of maybe one hundred feet, my skirt blew up so high I couldn't see, and I actually squealed. When I got my skirt back under control, I looked over and my heart sank as I began to realize that his house was dark. I stood there for a moment, almost stunned. No thought given to my skirt, my modesty, or anything. Damn! He wasn't home!

I grimaced, the thought never actually crossing my mind that he might have had plans. I mean, it wasn't like he was expecting me, or anything. I just expected him to be there. I sighed and turned, feeling the wind now at my other side, my skirt obediently following the wind's pull, the sheer blouse conforming to the other side of my body, my nipples rock solid, and my body almost vibrating with adrenaline. I paused again, and felt a pebble between my sandal and my foot, so I leaned against the streetlight and as I fixed it, I had the sudden realization. I was standing under a streetlight and it was dark! The power was out!

With a renewed hope, I turned on my heel again and made my way to Ron's house, stepping up his driveway to the walkway to his front door. As I did so, the wind was hitting the side of his house, and giving off a major updraft. Again the silky satin of my skirt was in my face, and my arms were flailing a bit to keep it deflated. Not from the thought of being seen, but simply because I needed to see. It took me several moments, standing at Ron's door, to get my skirt more presentable, and then I knocked on his door. Having released one side of my skirt, I was back in battle to regain a sense of dignity when the door opened. A small laugh greeted my ears, as my skirt began to fall, now that the wind had a new path. As I could see again, I blushed, for there was Ron, standing there with a glass of wine, and wearing that same long, red satin robe. My heart skipped a beat, and I couldn't talk.

"Why hello, Wendy!" Ron greeted me, after a long silence of awkwardness. "Please come in... I am glad to see you." His voice warmly welcomed me, and he stepped aside, my feet flowing him in, and my skirt finally falling, and staying, in place. The door shut behind me, and I turned to see him, my skirt swirling about my calves as I did so. I could see candles lit here and there, enough to see by.

"My apologies for not being a great host, but the power is out, and has been for a couple of hours. I don't know when it will come back."

"I'm glad to see you, too!" I chirped.

He made no effort to hold his robe closed any further than what the sash did, and as he walked, I could see his bare, dark legs, and up to his thighs. My chest was heaving, long, slow, deep breaths, and my nipples were plainly showing.

"So what brings you here, on this dark and stormy night?" Ron quipped. He ended his question by seating himself on the couch, at one end, crossing his leg, and letting his robe just hang down naturally. In the darkness, I thought I could see some of his manhood, though I tried not to stare.

I was unable to talk, which surprised me. This was not going how my mind imagined it. I flapped my lips a couple of times, with no words coming out. How does a married woman beg a man, a black man, and her husband's boss, to fuck her stupid?

"I suppose we should talk about last night." He offered. And his hand offered a seat on the couch next to him. My skirt swished softly as my heels clicked on the hardwood floor, and I seated myself, making sure to splay my skirt widely, the way a full skirt was supposed to be. I crossed my legs, at the ankles, and then looked to him.

"Ummm.. yes..." I finally managed to stammer out.

He smiled a wide smile full of teeth, teeth that positively shone. "Well, let me start by saying you were a magnificent woman in bed, and I enjoyed you a great deal." His eyes started to look me over. I don't know if it was from boredom, or from a bunch of lewd thoughts of last night that hit him, but I felt him suddenly become more predatory, like I was his prey.

"I have to admit that you did things to me that my husband has never done before" Inwardly I cringed, why the hell was I bringing Tony up in all this? But I I could not help but smile back. "And I hope I am not intruding?" There, finally! The niceties had been observed, and my brain was functioning again!

Ron shook his head softly, again smiling. "No. In fact, you are the first distraction I've had since the juice went out." He leaned forward, and spoke in his baritone. "I'm glad you came."

The double-entendre wasn't lost on me and I blushed, and nodded with my own smile.

"Twice..." I replied. "And maybe that is the reason I'm here?" I offered. "We should, well, face some things."

"Of course." Ron replied, still leaning forward, and now his hand on my knee.

The feeling was electric. My eyes darted down to his crotch, and now that my eyes were dark-adjusted and ready for the dim light, flickering shadows, and the fact that in the dark, his skin made him nearly invisible, but I could make out the head of his shaft poking out, along his muscular thigh, the oils of his skin shining softly. "What's bothering you? The fact two consenting adults made passionate love? That they had maddening orgasms? Or is it that you are married?"

I had to let a breath out. There, he had said it! "I love my husband..." I began. "And the fact we made love was both amazingly hot, and at the same time, squashing me with guilt. What does it mean that I want you more than I want him?" Another wave of relief. More of what was bothering me was out. I was so confused, and so conflicted. How could I want another man so badly?

Ron had looked on with concern, listening carefully, and yet his hand never left my knee. If anything, as I spoke, his hand started to slide back and forth, caressing my thigh. When I was done, he frowned thoughtfully and then spoke. "If you are worried about discretion, please don't. I will never say a word to him, or to anyone else at the company. He is a good man and a good manager, and he deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. I hold him in high regard." Again he smiled. "But the fact that you were on my bed, and you were there willingly, tells me that you wanted it, too. I didn't force you. You could have said no at any time, and I would have at least tried to stop." Again, his hand was sliding back and forth on my thigh, the slippery satin allowing his gentle touch to slide along my skin easily. "But since you are here, it must be for one thing. And it is either to ensure that it never happens again, or that it happens more. Maybe a lot more." His hand left my thigh, and went to his crotch, and he hefted his black snake and displayed it for me, the menacing flesh semi-flaccid. "Maybe this is what you really want?"

My eyes lowered and focused on his meat. And I wanted it between my thighs so badly! I pursed my lips. The soft lipstick smacking loudly as I started to speak. "I think you know what I want. And that's the problem. If I do. If WE do. Where does it end? Lots of things can go wrong. And any one of them will destroy my marriage."

He laid his snake back down to his thigh, only this time it was dangling over it, not along it. My eyes wandered down to it. They broke the mold when he was built! My gaze was interrupted by his words.

"Well..." he began. "I never wanted to start wrecking homes and families. But at the same time, you are a woman I am very attracted to. And I assume since you are here, that you are attracted to me. So we go where you want to. You can stay the night with me, if you can manage, or not. But know that once you go upstairs with me, I consider you mine for the evening. Saying 'No' will only mean yes, harder."

I swallowed, hard. At that moment I knew what was going to happen. So did he. The only person who didn't, was my conscience. "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind all day. My motor has been running since I got home last night." I didn't say yes, but then, I didn't say no, as he leaned forward, farther, and this time put his arm around me, and pulled me to him, the silky skirt making my body slide easily on the supple leather of the couch, and in an instant, I was leaning back into him. Very little was heard, except for the sounds of growing arousal between us.

My hand reached for his cock, as it hung between us, and I felt it with my fingertips, lightly stroking its length, while his hands reached for my breasts, and he grabbed a handful of each side. His grip was strong, and almost painful, but it was a good painful. His face had lowered to my neck, and his nose nuzzled in, until his thick lips kissed me just below my earlobe, and I shivered softly.

I mewed as his lips continued to kiss me, and then he lightly bit my neck, at which point I surrendered. If I wasn't going to sleep with him already, I certainly was then. My free hand reached for my skirt, to try and pull up some of the folds, so I could caress my vulva, and to bare myself to him. My glistening petals almost ready to soak a spot into the back of my skirt. His hand then left my breast, and reached lower, gently sliding down my body, until his hand found my just-exposed thigh, and he helped me pull up my skirt, and then his fingertips danced at my landing strip, teasing me more.

My head fell back to his shoulder, and I had to turn, to kiss him as he was kissing me, my tongue darting lewdly for his. Our lips met and I mewed again, becoming his limp playtoy, as my fingers had managed to start making him throb, and his growth drawing his cock up along my ribcage. I tried to tease him further, to tickle his manhood, but I couldn't reach it, and in the end, he simply caressed my petals, and then encircle my clit. My arms went limp, and I simply lay there, helpless, moaning and panting.

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,411 Followers
12