A Work Party Ch. 06 - And Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not long, maybe three or four minutes, and he started to spasm in his thrusts, and I swore I could feel him grow harder inside me, until he orgasmed inside me, thrusting his old black seed into my young white garden. His ejaculation was hard, and he almost seized as he did it, his grip on me pulling me to him as he held me close, as if I could escape his body's inseminating mine. My pussy was massaging his ebony rod, milking him, even though I had not had an orgasm. Desperate as I was, the scene was so surreal that I could not touch myself in front of him. Somehow, that was too humiliating, even though I had been having sex with two complete strangers in public, and in plain sight.

I was so drained now, I had lost all will. The time with Ron, the time with Rabbit, the dawning realization of who I really was. I fell back onto the table with a heavy thud, just as I heard a loud boom, as the club door was slammed open. "What the FUCK?!?!" Ron's voice bellowed.

My lover, my old, gnarled, filthy and wrinkled lover was literally thrown from me, a long trail of his semen linking him to me finally snapping and leaving a small trail on my thigh. I heard the sound of a scuffled fall as the man fell to the cracked asphalt, no doubt skinning his hip, or heaven-forbid, another body part. Ron then reached to me, and pulled me up by my shoulders, my knees finally falling and allowing my heels to reach the ground. Holding me to him, Ron started to soothe me, stroking my hair, and offering firm, masculine assurances I was now safe. He didn't even ask me what happened, he simply carried me to his car, like a child, and we left. Once we hit the street, I started to cry.

It was all coming to me, now, my old life, and its death, my new and uncertain one. My heart now belonged to Ron, but I was now terrified he would reject me. I knew Tony would likely never speak to me at least civilly again. Not that I blamed him. If the places were reversed, I'd likely get pregnant by some stranger like Rabbit, or the old man, just to spite him. I looked to Ron. "I love you. I now know who, and what I truly am."

Ron simply patted my knee and smiled. Looking forward, I heard him say words that were music to my ears. "I love you too. But I'm not touching you until you see a doctor." For some reason that was hilariously funny, and I could not stop laughing, until I cried.

Epilogue

When Tony had left for the trip, I had been looking forward to a chance to have mind-blowing sex with an illicit lover. Instead, I came to learn more about myself than I ever would, if I had stayed with him.

Ron had offered to go to the airport and tell him, but I insisted that it was my husband, and my marriage. He had to learn it from me. So I went, dressed nicely, but not in the eye-catching sexy Tony would have wanted. I had a couple of bags packed in the trunk of Ron's car, too, for when I knew Tony would throw me out.

I tried to be gentle, and I tried to explain it all, but it hurt him, and it hurt him badly. He flew into a rage, and he slapped me around. I wound up on the floor, where Tony did the first true dominant, all for him, thing he had ever done. He raped me. I couldn't stop him if I tried, and I didn't particularly want to. He would not kiss me, but he made sure to cum in me, as deep as his manhood could manage. During it all, I cried. I wondered if he had been like this with me before, would I have been true to him? Was it my ignorance of who I truly was that ended our marriage when I could have saved it? If I had known that being humiliated, being used, and being reduced to my submissive-self was what I needed from Tony, could he have done it? Would he?

My last kiss with Tony was when I greeted him at the airport. Even then, it was not a long tongue-lashing French kiss. He simply was too reserved in public for that. After he raped me, he did, indeed, tell me to get out. I went into my drawer, and pulled out a fresh t-shirt and a pair of panties I had intended to collect later, along with clean blue jeans. The dress I had worn was ripped, and would be thrown out, like my marriage. Within minutes of my call, Ron was there, to pick me up, and I began the next phase of my life, except for when I had to see Tony in court.

By then, I was well on my way to my new life. I dressed sexier, as Ron preferred it, I seldom wore underwear, as Ron forbade it, even in court. At the final court meeting, where Ron and I had to appear before a judge, I was starting to swell. I had Ron's baby inside me. Tony, by that time, had a scorching case of syphilis.

The End

12