A World-Class Brothel Pt. 01

Story Info
An official investigates how a resort runs prostitution.
9.9k words
4.62
57.2k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

Cloudless Resort on the edge of the Morebba Desert in Mitters County is acknowledged as one of the top fifty vacation centers of the world. It has been crowned National Resort of the Year three times. Its distinctive logo comprises an undressed woman on her back, the far knee raised, in a grove of palm trees beside a swimming pool.

Behind the glitz, locals oblivious of the resort's PR spin, openly talk about the time ex-prostitute Mae French, born in 1938 and who'd taken early retirement, arrived with a suitcase of folding money with the simply expectation of slowly sunbathing and boozing her life away.

She lasted nine days and then, bored mindless, dressed and locked away her booze and cast around for something to do. But the town of Pinchgut was in the bottom tier of socio-economics. Jobs were so scarce that there was even a line-up of people waiting to pay money for the privilege to work at something. The only people profitably employed were those hired by the authorities.

Despondent, Mae caught the once-a-day bus out to cross the county line to get her hair done. She returned on the once-a-day return bus that afternoon, rejuvenated and ready for action, knowing if there was to be any action she'd had to fire it creatively. She called on Fred Butt, consulting engineer, who last received a commission five years ago. She said, "Design for me Fred. I want to establish a brothel to attract people from throughout the country."

"Guys you mean," Fred said.

Mae corrected him and said women also patronized brothels.

Fred scratched his head and said she was probably right so how much did she wish to spend.

As they say, the rest is history.

- - - -

CHAPTER 1

Widower Fred Butt watched his buxom client use her lace handkerchief to dab perspiration from her cleavage, already figuring with engineering expertise that the structures were too close together for comfort in this warm climate. He would recommend breast reduction but didn't know her well enough to suggest that. Later perhaps.

Clearing his throat, Fred said, "Ma'am to say you are prepared to pay a couple of million bucks on Stage One here in a wilderness sounds a mite extravagant but my potential commission on such largess cautions me to avoid suggesting that. Your more immediate problem is brothels are prohibited in this county."

"So I'm thwarted?"

"Oh, you're thirsty? I'll fetch water."

"No, I apologize for my slight lisp. Does that edict of authority stymie me?"

Fred wiped sweat off the end of his nose. "On the contrary, there's no law preventing you using another name."

"Resort?"

"Excellent, most other brothel operators use that appellation."

"All this fancy talk is making me dry Fred. Grab us a couple of whiskies and let the consultation commence."

"Yes ma'am."

"I only drink proper Scotch."

"I have some left over from my last Christmas party in the year of my last commission."

"Fine. Please call me Mae."

"Sweet name, great for a Madam."

Stage One was rushed through the territorial authority because it was the first time in three years the council had received a commercial project for approval, meaning such fees would allow it to pay-down bank loans and add a statistic to its annual report, almost due, to the vacant column for commercial building permit approvals. By then Fred had cut fees payable by Mae by 30% in return for her allowing her neglected pussy to be exercised by him at the drop of a hat. He wore a hat after that special arrangement.

The citizens of Pinchgut called at public meeting at which Mae was elected to fill the vacancy of Mayor in recognition for reviving the economy of the town. Her facility provided employment for 70 out-of-work citizens and the resultant trade lengthened the opening hours of businesses from one hour to five hours a day.

A month before the opening Mae had advertised for kitchen staff, cleaners and 'hostesses' with the proviso that hostesses must be between the ages of eighteen and twenty-eight. Half the town's population of women applied for the position of hostess, many with gray hair, no teeth and even in wheelchairs. Mae found it necessary to pay Fred to select each of the short-listed applicants by personal trial and that really slowed him down.

Finally, with everything including marketing and advance bookings in place, Mae officially opened her new facility and next day at the medical center fell pregnant. Yes, she fell to the floor in a faint when Doc Rowe confirmed her pregnancy test. Inexplicably Fred was offended by the news and took off, never to see his daughter. Mae decided to call Billie after the guy who took Mae's virginity so far back that Mae couldn't remember the occasion but Billie had left his card and five bucks.

Mae took Fred's disappearance on the chin and also took up with her resort manager Ireland, cleverly figuring that should ensure no unexpected pregnancy. Ireland was in some kind of trouble with the law so she was content to lay low and laid often with Mae.

Ireland had worked in a major advertising agency with branches in twenty-three cities when she left suddenly, coincidentally at the time a warrant was issued for her arrest. At issue was $6,000,000 missing from the multi-media company's head office treasury.

Before arriving at Pinchgut, Ireland Cork had been called Peggy Blundell. Two years later when she died from a drug overdose, leaving her estate to Mae, the connection between Peggy Blundell and a person named Ireland Cork was never made. Being in an isolated community without an incumbent sheriff, there was no inquest, just rapid burial.

Mae promptly retired from sex permanently and began spending her inheritance, the best part of $6,000,000, on developing of the vacation brothel... er resort.

And so, that was the environment into which Billie French was born. She grew up to be sexy with a great brain and body and romped through school as a top student and sportswoman. In the year she graduated Billie went on to be runner-up in the state's beauty pageant and from there went to college, enjoyed lots of sex and graduated with a masters in business administration and a post-graduate degree in international marketing. She then joined an acclaimed resort chain as an administrator.

A year on, with those qualifications and experience under her bikini string, Billie returned home to mom who was missing her.

* * *

At its half-yearly meeting in Hong Kong the board of Global Travel and Resort Standards Federation (GTRSF), representing national travel associations in eight-eight countries, discussed a disturbing finding. Latest polling showed that 'brothel activity' was within an ace of entering the revered list of highly publicized top ten reasons why people chose to go to the 2320 'adult only' premier resorts.

International president Marcel Fourneyron (France) made a grand speech that basically said, "This will not do. Revelation to the public at large that holiday/vacation resorts are a front for brothels could decimate our industry internationally."

A working party was set up and two days later it recommended to the board that twelve resorts be selected in different countries and twelve executives of the federation's international directorate in Geneva each be charged with inspecting and reporting on one of those sample resorts, acting incognito. The purpose of the random inspections was to identify similarities in operations and how the principals of such operations believed the lid could be kept on brothel activity. The board adopted those recommendations.

* * *

The federation's senior advertising standards monitoring executive, Edward (Eddie) Lawson was handed travel instructions and ticketing and told to go to the United States and visit Cloudless Resort. Before he left his comfortable office in Geneva he was fully briefed about his mission and told to keep it secret.

"Use the brothel facilities moderately and you'll pass for just another compulsive male visitor of vaginas," said the head of marketing, Mrs Lana O'Brien. "If you visit vaginas excessively for recreational purposes you must not claim those payments as legitimate expenses."

"How will you verify my claims as to which visits were excessive?"

"I'm female, I'll know."

Eddie who was twenty-five thought it would be astonishing if she knew anything about sex at her age. She was at least fifty.

With two weeks before he was required to lodge his report, Eddie said goodbye to Eve his personal assistant, thinking he'd miss two weeks of not being between her legs. But Eve was so upset at not been taken to America she transferred to the kitchen and catering standards section. He sighed but was not unduly worried because it would be an advantage arriving at the resort fully charged.

Eddie was looking forward to the inspection because he'd always thought resorts were just that, resorts where couples arrived and went at it like rabbits and if accompanied by kids, the kids built sandcastles. He'd only been with the directorate three months and this was his first out-of-office assignment.

He called his parents in Rose Bay in Sydney and told his mom he was going to Cloudless Resort.

"Nice name, where is it love?"

"Dunno. I'll cop a better idea when I arrived in New York."

"See if you can bring home a nice Shelia for Christmas love. The ones you have fronted up with so far have been scrubbers."

"Right you are mom. Takes one to recognize one. Say G'day to dad for me. See yah."

* * *

Meanwhile, arriving at Foxton Flats Airport Billie French waited to catch the bus to Pinchgut (being the only return bus of the day. She thought what an awful name Pinchgut was for a town but recalled the operators of local restaurants and take-outs thought it was a great name because it made people feel hungry.

On the 20-mile journey to the town she called her mom who sounded very excited to have her daughter home at last.

Billie grabbed a resort golf cart at the bus station for the half-mile ride to the resort gates where Mae was waiting for her, having just finished entertaining a group of Japanese VIPs and sending them off. Mother and daughter hugged, yelled and kissed and of course cried.

"Mom, this new reception area is amazing, as good as I've ever seen anywhere."

"Thank you darling. We are now almost a small town when full, with 168 units."

"Wow, congratulations. But mom, you have to do something about the name of the town – Pinchgut is a black blip on your prospective clientele's conceptual horizon."

"What's that dear?"

"The name stinks and drags down people's vision of your resort."

"I suppose it will be easier to change the name of the town than to try to change people's visions, particularly when at the point of making those decisions of choosing a resort we don't know those potential clients."

"That's it in a nutshell mom."

"I don't think Nutshell is a good replacement name."

Billie sighed. "Nor do I mom. Are you still the Mayor?"

"Yes, I haven't been able to entice anyone to stand against me to allow me to opt out. The Catholic people around here have named me St Mae and now the whole community is at it."

"What, sex?"

"No silly, calling me St Mae."

"Well, Pinchgut is not the stinkpot I grew up alongside as a kid mom. You've brought jobs and wealth to the community and placed Pinchgut on the map."

Suddenly a strong male voice with a peculiar twang sent shivers down Billie's belly and into her never-you-mind. "I couldn't find it on any map?"

Mae chirped, "Oh darling this is an Australian Eddie Lawson who arrived this morning. Eddie this is my daughter Billie. She's just come home to settle and on Monday takes over as chief executive of Cloudless Resort."

"Wow, how much do you charge baby?"

Billie made an obscene gesture and Mae said, "Ease off Eddie, my daughter and I are two females around here who are not hostesses."

"Oh, I beg you pardon Billie. I meant how much do you charge to sit next to me at dinner tonight?"

Billie smiled and said, "Nice recovery. I'll dine alone with mom tonight because we have much catching up to do. I'll think about giving you a freebie tomorrow evening."

"What's a..."

"...opportunity to spend time with me at dinner and then you can go vagina exploring."

"Thank you but rather than wander off I would much prefer staying on and conversing with you."

Billie smiled beautifully and said, "Don't forget who you are Mr Lawson, an unattached randy Australian male with a pocketful of money with only one purpose in mind. I believe Australian men call it crocodiling?"

"I wouldn't have a clue what you're on about Miss Mae's daughter and I'm prepared to swear I'm a virgin."

"Very unimpressive Mr Lawson. Modern women prefer men who are wholesome and that includes telling the truth."

"Would you accept I am a mild sinner seeking redemption?"

Mae snorted, "God you two, why don't you do it and get it over with. This verbal prancing and arm waving is making me dizzy."

"Please don't over-encourage him mother. If he is to shaft me he has to prove himself worthy."

"Good day ladies, I'm off to do some thinking. Enjoy your reunion."

As they watched his tight butt being walked away Mae said, "Is he good enough to meet your high standards?"

"I would think so mother, but for the moment let's talk about us. Please call Cole."

"Who's Cole?"

"Cole the Porter."

"Very droll dear. Lovely having you home."

* * *

The morning dawned fine and windless, a repetition that that could induce an anxiety complex, particularly in some people fretting for their familiar climate that included hail, hurricanes, electrical storms, snow and tsunami with perhaps a mice, locust or ant plague thrown in. However, if they were looking for never-ending drought and unrelenting sun, Cloudless Resort was a great place to come. Ah yes, the alternative spelling of cum.

Billie emerged from her accommodation unit that was sarcastically said to be twice the size of an international shipping container on which it was based. Just room for a double bed, bathroom with shower with medical and protective items and a wall-to-wall screen for XXX DVDs available free from the resort's collection of 27,000. She stretched, revealing an impressive superstructure and tossed one of the pears she was carrying to the waiting crocodile.

"Good morning Eddie. Get at least one away last night?"

"No, I suspect that makes me an outcast within this illustrious community?"

"I wouldn't think so, some guests come just to watch other guests cum."

Eddie scowled and said that wasn't very nice but was floored when Billie asked him just what was nice about casual sex.

"I'll have to think about that one."

"Talk to mom, she's the expert."

Eddie walked with Billie munching his pear while she just nibbled hers, making Eddie think of a rabbit and that led him on to thinking about crocodiling.

"Oh good, I can see your erection growing. You'll fit in here well?"

"What?"

"Your erection. An erection..."

"I know what an erection is Billie but I'm astonished you do. You look so innocent."

"The penis drives our local economy Eddie. Without it this entire resort would collapse like a spent dick."

"Billie!"

"What? What's objectionable talking about collapsing like a spent dick?"

Eddie looked miserably at the flattened front of his shorts and Billie sighed and asked him if he wanted her to rub it up so he could strut around like other male guests.

"Billie, how could you?" he wailed, ready to rush off and fret.

"Take a good hold of yourself – no, not like that. I mean stiffen your background. You mustn't run around assuming the good-looking babes of this world who speak beautifully and everything about them appears flawless are models of everything that is good because the reality is rather quite different. Their pussy recreational usage may well almost match that of sluts who look like sluts, I assure you. There is no enjoyment for a young woman retaining the curse of virginity and I can vouch for that."

"You're not a virgin?" Eddie asked as if a little shocked.

"For goodness sake Eddie, I was born in a construction storeroom on this site and lived in the resort until going about to a girl's boarding school from the age of twelve. I then came home every semester and worked for mother."

"As a hostess," Eddie boggled.

"No, in administration that apart from me was virtually a retirement home for prostitutes past their use-by date. Mom has this humanitarian streak in her which is why she felt compelled to give it away to males at a very young age."

They entered the restaurant that served all-day breakfast. Eddie glanced around and whispered, "I think I ought to take you away from this."

"No, it's cool. Seeing people enjoying themselves like this reminds me of the wonderful endurance of the human body."

They were looking at couples going at it across a table or one partner on his or her knees on the floor generating pre-breakfast appetite with his or her partner on a chair, legs spread.

"Guests at this class of establishment tend to eat more food than at conventional family resorts," Billie said with authority and Eddie made a mental note of quote for his report.

"Tell me Eddie, you have the hound dog look of a guy who's lost his pup. Has your girlfriend dumped you?"

"Yes," he sniffed, and the crafty crocodile achieved what he'd hoped. She cuddled him, resting his mouth against her impressive cleavage. Actually that was better than he'd hoped for. He told her about his insanely jealous PA walking out on him and Billie weren't women such bitches, giving Eddie the distinct impression that figuratively he was halfway in.

Eddie smiled at the creativity of the menu. He chose 'Sausage Reconditioning' and listened to Billie order 'Size 34D Pancakes' without any embarrassment so though that was her size. Real beauties they were.

"What length of ketchup on your plate sir?" said the waitress, dressed only in an orange thong with greasy fingerprints over it. "A six inch, eight inch or ten inch strip?"

Both women eyed him speculatively.

"Er, I'll skip ketchup this morning. Still a bit queasy from my transatlantic flight."

"Where's Transatlantic?" asked the waitress, indicating the extent of her worldliness, confirming to Eddie he was in Middle America.

"She'll know all about sex I assure you," Billie sighed, watching Eddie watching the waitress's ass sway and wondering which length of ketchup he would have chosen had he not smelt a rat. Men never like a woman pulling one over them, or for that matter helping themself without being invited.

"I'm surprise all food is included in the room tariff," he said, ready to make a mental note.

"Our male and female hosts..."

"Male hosts? Do you cater for homosexuals?"

"We are civilized here and call those people gay. But no, not specifically. It's a requirement that our hosts are willing to be involved in bisexual activity so that guests do not feel constrained. What I was about to say was our male and female hosts do not come cheaply and they receive 40% of their fee which makes them a big business expense. So when mother concluded there was a distinct correlation between food consumption and increased sexual activity she increased resort fees to include meal charges and then advised there was no extra charge for food."

"I see, so despite a bigger food bill the resort's income from its share of hosting fees resulted in a fatter bottom line."

"Exactly, you have the type of agile mind suitable for landing a top executive position in tourism."

"Do I?"

"Indeed. What is your vocation?"

"Er, connected with advertising."

"How does one survive only being connected with advertising rather than being right in advertising?"