A World of My Own Ch. 7

Story Info
Horizons are expanded further.
4.4k words
4.55
92.1k
14
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

Here's the next installment. As always, your thoughts on this writing are eagerly awaited.

Chapter 7: Expanding Horizons – Part 2

I worked feverishly for the next hour or so to insure everything was just right. I started by securing some of the silk rope to each of the four bedposts. If all went well I was sure one of my slaves would be bound to the bed at various times throughout the weekend. I also prepared four lengths of rope that would allow me to bind the bitches to my desk but these I stored in a one of the desk draws. I was particularly concerned that Emily not see any of this before I had prepared her. The dildos and vibrators were stashed in the desk as well with a few going into the bedside table. I didn't know where they would come into play so spreading them around insured a few would always be close at hand. I placed one set of handcuffs in the bedside table as well and put the other set in my back pocket. I wanted ready access to these as I planned to bind Emily with them just as soon as I had her properly programmed.

The whip, crop and paddle were stored in my closet. There was no need to get these in any rush. In fact, having the girl who would taste the sting go fetch the instrument of her impending pain and degradation would be fun.

The last of the toys were the butt plugs. I pulled two medium sized ones from the set and left the others in the desk with the rest of the toys. I had some immediate plans for the two I held out.

Everything was ready. My plan was to convince Emily to undergo hypnosis voluntarily and use that opportunity to reprogram her. She was aware and always very supportive of my studies into the subject so I had no doubt she would accede to my wishes.

I suspected this was going to be a fairly long session as I was intent on getting her fully under control right from the start. I called down to the kitchen and had them prepare some ice tea and a tray of cheeses, meats and crackers. I wanted something to munch on while I was at my task and just seeing these things on the table would set Emily at ease with the thought that we would be locked away together for a long time. She would be right and wrong, all at the same time. How sweet.

It was close to five by now and I still needed to shower and shave. I also wanted to spend some time with Nan when she got back. I really wanted to know how she got on with her task. I took care of the shave and shower quickly, got myself dressed comfortably and settled down to wait for Nan. I had told her to come and find me as soon as she got back so, it was just a matter of waiting.

It was 5:30 when the knock at the door came. "Enter."

It was Nan's mother bring the tray of snacks and the ice tea. Oh well.

At 5:40 a second knock sounded and this time Nan entered on my command. She looked pretty good for someone who was hopefully very busy for the last several hours getting fucked. She had chosen a pair of very tight white jeans that showed the true perfection of her ass. For the top, she had worn an orange tube top with a shear white blouse over it. The colors were a perfect contrast to her dark skin and while the jeans might have taken a little work to remove the top would have come off in breeze. All in all, a very enticing image.

She handed me the car keys and looked down sheepishly. I knew immediately, she had failed in some way to carry out my instructions.

"You failed, Slave. Now I will have to take time out from my plans this weekend to punish you. Tell me exactly what you did. Don't lie and don't leave out any details. If you convince me that you tried your best I might just make the punishment bearable. If I am unconvinced you are in for a very painful experience. Oh, and by the way, I bought some new toys today that are sure to make any punishment I administer much more intense."

I could see her thoughts racing. "How could he have know I failed", was certainly foremost in her mind. She took a second or two to gather her thoughts and launched into the following recitation of the days events.

"Well, you see, I thought the mall might be a good place to find guys. I even thought I might find a small group and I'd be able to do them all at once and be done. But, it was a pretty stupid idea. I should have realized that the middle of a school day wasn't going to offer much. I circled the mall a few times but the place was practically empty. Mostly there were some old folks and a few mothers with their young kids. I needed to find a better place."

"I got back in the van and headed toward Claymore High. I was hoping to find some of the local hangouts. That seemed like a smarter idea but for some reason everything was empty. I started to get worried since I had blown 2 hours already and found no one to fuck me."

"That's when it dawned me. I needed to find a place that was far enough away from school where kids who were skipping class wouldn't be worried about getting caught. I started thinking about the places I used to go when I was in high school and that's when I remembered. There was an arcade on the other side of town where we used to go to hangout that was always crowded. I raced over, parked the van in a lot behind this strip mall where the arcade was and practically ran in. It was just as packed as when I was going there. Unfortunately, there seemed to be almost as many girls as guys. I scanned the place quickly and didn't see anyone who was obviously alone and I didn't see any groups of guys without at least a few girls."

"My spirits were sinking and I was just about to turn and leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to find one of the coin attendants. He was about 6'2" and as thin as a rail. His face was covered in pimples and his hair looked like it hadn't been washed for a week. At least he didn't seem to smell. I figured I better see if I could make him happy. The clock was running, after all."

"With my warmest smile I said hi. He was going to be easy. He was staring at my tits when he said, "Aren't you a little old to be skipping class."

"Well actually I'm not skipping class. I just wanted to come by and pay the old place a visit. I used to skip here all the time and it was always great fun."

"I eased up to his ear, lowered my voice, and in a conspiratorial tone I said, "actually I was hoping I might find a few guys who might like to have a bit of a party."

That got his gaze refocused. "What kind of party did you have in mind?"

"I guess that depends on the guys. If you were one of them what kind of party would you like?"

"He blushed. I was sure I pushed him too far. This kid was probably not getting much if any and he was not going to know how to handle such a forward suggestion. Boy, was I surprised."

"With a body like yours, there's only one kind of party I'd be looking for but I'd bet this is bullshit. Who put you up to this? Did Jake put you up to this? Fucking asshole is always trying dumb shit to test me. I ain't falling for it."

"In my sweetest voice I said, I don't know any Jake and I'm not kidding. Trust me on this. I'm just horny and from the way you were staring at my tits I'm guessing you are too. How would you like to play with these? For emphasis I pulled my shirt aside and thrust my chest out to give him a better look."

"He was still unconvinced. Whoever this Jake was, he must have made this kid look like a fool more than a few times. I needed to do something quick. I was wasting too much time. I took a quick look toward the back of the place. There used to be a quite corner where I used to go necking with my boyfriend. It was still there and empty. I grabbed him by the hand and said, come with me a minute and I'll show you just how serious I am. I didn't give him a chance to protest."

"Once we got back in the corner I turned him so his back was to the rest of the place and I stood so he was blocking anyone from seeing my next move. I quickly raised the tube top to expose my tits and then reached forward a grabbed his crotch."

"You can touch them if you want."

"He was actually starting to drool as he raised his hands to cup each breast. I have to admit; I was starting to get a little worked up. Here I was in my old hangout, going further than I had with anyone else I had been there with, and this kid was getting hard in my hand. What really surprised me is he was hung. He just kept growing and then he surprised me again by leaning down and catching my left nipple in his mouth. I had to choke back the moan or everyone within 10 feet was going to get a show."

"He finally pulled away and said, "OK, I'm convinced. Let me get rid of this apron and we can get out of here."

"He barely gave me a chance to get my tube top back in place when he turned and ran to the back room. He was back in a flash, grabbed my hand and said, "let's get out of here quick before the boss sees me."

"We headed out and just as we got out of the door he froze. "Wait a minute. Where are we going? We can't go to my place. My mom is home, and I don't have money for a motel." He looked like his bubble had just been burst"

"Don't worry. I have a van around back. The windows are tinted and there's a great mattress in the back. That perked him up again and we were off."

"As we rounded to corner to the back of the lot I figured I might still get lucky and find a group so I asked if he had any friends who might like to join us. He got that disbelieving look again and asked, "How many did you have in mind?" I told him I thought a couple more would be perfect. Then they could share me and there would be a hole for each of them so no one would feel left out."

This kid might have been a bit over skeptical but he wasn't slow.

"Jesus, you want three guys. Three holes. You're going to let us fuck your ass? Fuck, I don't know what I did to deserve this but there's no way I'm missing out on this one. Thank you god. Let's go find a payphone."

"No need. I've got a cell phone in the van. You can call from there and we'll go pick them up."

We climbed into the van and I handed him the cell phone. Listening to his conversations was pretty hilarious. He was trying to convince them that he wasn't loaded or stoned, and it was all for real, and I really wasn't a dog, and so on. The call ended with a "Fuck You, be on the corner in five or I'm leaving you behind." "He told me where to go and started to apologize for having such assholes for friends. It was already one o'clock by now and I was really getting worried. If his friends didn't show I was going to have to get him done quick or there was no way I was going to get done in time. I stepped on the gas and we got to the corner hangout with a minute to spare and, much to my surprise, there were 2 guys hanging out."

"Are those your friends?"

"Yep." He rolled down the window and shouted for them to hop in. These two were slightly shorter versions of the first kid, just as greasy, just as pimply and just as skinny. The only real difference was one had blond hair. I introduced myself and the three jumped in all at once to throw in their names. We all laughed a bit and finally got things sorted. The first kid was Skeet, the blond was Riley and the third kid said his name was Steve but everyone called him Stain. That was short for Stainton; his last name."

"Riley couldn't hold back; Is this for real?" You're going to take us all right here in this van?"

"Absolutely! I hope you guys are as horny as I am because I intend give each of you a shot at this entire package. We're not stopping until I get each of you off at least twice and if you got more in you, that's even better. Just one thing, we got to be finished by five. So tell me, where can we go park this van where we won't be bothered."

"They turned to each other and started ticking off places, and with each one, one of the others would have a quick story of someone who got busted there. Finally, Skeet suggested a spot behind a train siding and all agreed that was the place. With some quick directions we were there and parked with three hours to get this done. I was feeling pretty up beat as I climbed in the back. Skeet followed me back and before I knew it there were hands all over me. Someone grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. Another set of hands took hold of my tube top and raised it over my head. By now, Stain had his cock out and was aiming it toward my mouth. As I took him in a pair of hands came up from behind and started working on my tits. That turned out to be Skeet, which I only figured out when Riley unbuttoned my pants, pulled the zipper down and slid his hand into my panties."

"Jesus guys, she's wet. This bitch really is horny. Fuck, this is going to be mind-blowing. Anyone got any rubbers?"

"I back off Stain long enough to assure them they didn't need them. I was clean and protected. Just have fun guys. Cum anywhere you want. Just let me feel you."

"Before I could get stain back in my mouth, Riley grabbed me at the knees and pulled me forward so I fell on my back. He took hold of my jeans and panties and in no time at all he had them down around my ankles."

"Like a machine, he pulled my shoes and socks off and then finished stripping me of my pants and panties. I don't think a minute had passed and I was already stark naked. There was hope."

"Riley jumped on top of me and was just about to drive his cock into my pussy when Skeet grabbed him by the collar and pulled him off."

"No way asshole. I found her, I get first crack. You guys get the sloppy seconds."

"With that, he pushed Riley out of the way, knelt between my legs, and drove his cock deep in side. I came. Here I was, doing something I would have never even considered just a few days ago, and I was already cuming. I really am a slut, just like you said."

"At any rate, Skeet didn't take very long to blow his load and while he was fucking me Stain got in position so I could suck his cock. Riley was left out for the moment but once Skeet blew his load he was good about getting out of the way. Riley didn't waste a second driving his cock home and just as he did Stain let his load go down my throat. That's when I had my second orgasm."

"Skeet was semi-hard when he took Stain's place inn my mouth. Riley seemed to have a bit more staying power and was fucking me pretty good. Once Skeet got back to full length he called for Riley to hold on for a minute. "Let's get her on top so I can get some of her fine ass", was his suggestion."

"Riley asked what he had in mind and Skeet suggested he lay down and let me get on top. I guess that sounded good to him because he was off me and on his back in a flash. He held his cock straight up so I could slide down on him, which I did, and no sooner did I get settled Skeet started fingering my asshole. I guess I was pretty wet with my own cum and Skeet's from his first load so his fingers slid in without any resistance and that was all the encouragement he needed. He pressed his cock in to the hilt and before I could adjust to the new sensations coursing through me, Stain pressed his cock into my mouth."

"There I was with all three holes filled and all three guys pounding away. I lost it. I started cumming harder than ever and it just didn't let up. It just seemed to keep rolling through me like a series of waves. No sooner did one wave break than another rolled up. I did sense Riley cumming but he didn't pull out of my pussy. I guess he was trapped where he was since Skeet was still going at my ass pretty hard. At any rate, I eventually started to come down just as Stain let loose in my mouth and a few thrusts after that Skeet filled my ass with his cum."

"I had a moment's doubt about who had shot where. The best I could figure, Skeet had shot in my pussy and ass so I still needed to suck him off. Riley blew a load in my pussy so I still had to get him to fuck my ass and I needed to swallow his load. Stain had only cum in my mouth so he still needed to get into my pussy and ass. I figured I better take charge a bit and got the boys reorganized."

"Riley had started to get hard again so I slid off him, turned over, and dropped back down, this time taking his cock in my ass. With all the lubrication, I had no problem sliding him in. I told Stain to get to work fucking my pussy and asked Skeet to let me suck his cock. They didn't need any encouragement and once again I was filled. The only difference this time is Skeet was soft in my mouth and it took quite awhile to get him hard again."

"Riley and Stain seemed to be a better match in rhythm as they worked my ass and pussy. They started pushing in with an alternating pattern and eventually adjusted so they were driving in and pulling out together. By then Skeet was hard again and he started to fuck my mouth with the same rhythm and before I knew it, another orgasm took hold of me. That was when Stain let his load go and of all of them, I felt his most intensely. His cum was so hot and he shot so deep it was like a hot poker reaching deep inside me."

"Riley also let loose in my ass but I only realized that because he was starting to get soft and eventually popped out. Skeet didn't seem anywhere near cumming though so I started to focus more intently on getting him off. I had no idea what time it was at that point but I had the feeling that I was getting close to the time limit you set."

"Just as I thought I was about to accomplish my mission with Skeet the boys had another plan. Stain suddenly picked me up off Riley, flipped me over, pulled me up at the waist and drove his cock into my ass. Skeet grabbed a handful of my hair and drove his cock into my throat and again, they started pumping away. That seemed to do the trick for Skeet. It only took half dozen or so strokes in my throat and he shot in my mouth. Actually, it wasn't much of a shot. It was more like a dribble of cum but I guess he was pretty spent by them. He fell back and Riley took his place."

"I guess Riley must have been stroking his cock while he waited for his turn because he was almost at full length when he took Skeet's place and he immediately started fucking my throat. Meanwhile, Stain was still keeping a furious pace inn my ass and, for the first time that day, I began to think I might succeed. I just need to get these two off and I started doing everything I could to accomplish the mission."

"The first thing I did was to really start to concentrate on Stain and my ass. I worked my muscles, tightening and releasing until I found a tempo that matched his rhythm, as he pulled out I gripped and as he drove in I loosened. That spurred him on and he started pounding me harder and grunting each time his balls slapped into my pussy. That also seemed to get Riley pretty worked up since each time Stained slammed into me he forced me forward and Riley's cock was forced deeper into my throat, and each time his cock hit home I flexed my throat muscles to urge him on. It took another five minutes or so before they both came almost simultaneously."

"I had finally finished and was almost ready to celebrate when I noticed the time. I'm sorry Master. I missed by 20 minutes. I guess I should have worked harder to keep control. Maybe, if I did, I could have gotten the off quicker. I really did try. Please don't punish me too bad. I really did try."

The story seemed to drain the little bit of energy she had left. She collapsed at my feet and began to softly sob. She was such a pitiful and beautiful sight I nearly broke down and told her it was Ok. I didn't though. I had set the rules and if I were going to maintain and strengthen my control over these sluts I would have to carry through on my threat. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and as our eyes met her lips moved without sound as she said, "I love you Master".

"I love you too but I am disappointed. To your credit, you did try so I'm going to let you off just a bit easier then I might have. However, you will be punished and this is the last time you will find any sympathy for failure. Now, get your ass to Jan's room and shower. When your done I want you both back here. Now move it", and with that I pushed her away. She crawled a bit before she got to her feet and headed out the door. Just as she was leaving I told her to make it quick. I wanted them both back before me in twenty minutes.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12