A Wrestling Match with Mom

Story Info
Athletic college son & mother discover new life.
2.5k words
4.23
334.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed in a lounge chair by our pool after a hard eight-mile run. It was right in the middle if wrestling season, and I was bound to keep my undefeated record intact. At six-two and 160 pounds, I was in probably the toughest class, because the group of wrestlers in that weight class needed to be as quick as the featherweights and as strong as the heavyweights. The conditioning was murder but the excruciating exercise toned my hard, muscular body to the point that I carried almost no fat – all muscle. The last time I had my body-mass index checked, mine was 4%; about the same class as Olympic swimmers. To accompany my hard body, I had the disposition of a wounded lion.

As my body began to cool, with nothing on but the brief, silky running shorts, I dove into the pool and swam the length of it underwater. Swimming was a great exercise for stretching and loosening up might sore muscles. I swam 10 more laps in our large pool before pulling myself out to sit on the edge of the pool. I watched as a shadow appeared close to me, and I shaded my eyes as I turned and looked at my mother. Her body was perfectly toned with barely a sag to her large breasts. When a few of my friends came over, they gravitated quickly to her, leaving their dates to fume and glare at my mom. She had a better body than all of them and she knew it.

Her name was Kate, short for Katherine.

"Hi, Mom. "

"Hey, handsome, I brought you a big glass of lemonade to help you cool off. "

She wore a bikini that was about too sizes too small for her. She sat down next to me and dangled her legs in the water. She ran her hands down my right arm, across my washboard stomach, and down my thigh trying to squeeze my leg. I tried not to look at her but I couldn't resist. She had short blond hair with bangs straight across her forehead. Her greener and green eyes stared at me with a distinct sparkle. When she smiled, her red lips revealed a beautiful contrast with her white teeth. I knew she was just flirting, but I began to feel the blood starting to engorge my nine-inch cannon. It almost disgusted me to have these feelings for my own mother, but my social life was almost nil with all the sports I played. Conditioning was so time-consuming; I didn't have time to date. My gorgeous mother glanced briefly at my crotch where a tent was beginning to sprout. She looked back into my eyes and I pushed off the side of the pool back into the water. I turned to face her, pushing my cock against the side of the pool in an effort to push my hard-on into submission. I only got worse has she leaned over to splash some water on her legs. I thought her huge breasts were going to burst out of her top. In my mind, I could picture myself licking and sucking on those two beauties.

"Is it working?" She had a gleam in her eye.

"Is what working? My face was as red as a beet.

"You know, Keith. You know exactly what I mean," she replied with an evil grin.

With that, I turned and began swimming with powerful strokes to the other side of the pool. I heard my mother laugh loudly as she got up and strolled back into the house, rolling her firm ass seductively because she knew I was watching. My cock had grown as hard as a rock and it took a lot of swimming before I could get it down enough to get out of the pool.

I grabbed my t-shirt and held it in front of my groin as I dashed through the kitchen to take a shower.

"Lunch is almost ready, Hon. Hurry back"

I turned the water on cold, but I needed some release. I lathered up my cock and began stroking quickly as I closed my eyes and thought of plunging my rod into my own mother's pussy. I felt my balls tightening for the explosion. Just as I started shooting streaming gobs of cum against the shower wall, my mother came in the door and right up to the glass shower door. My head was back as far as it would go and my hand was squeezing the last drops of my thick man juice, I heard her as," Are you about finished? Lunch is ready and you've been in the shower long enough for you to get all of your body clean as I can clearly see. "

I was filled with shame that she had caught me jerking off in the shower. As soon as she walked out, I turned off the water, got a towel and began drying myself quickly. I wrapped the sodden towel around my waist, dashed to my bedroom, threw on a baggy t-shirt, a jock strap for protection, and pair of ragged jeans.

Feeling safe, I entered the kitchen to see my mom dancing to some rock music, looking like a stripper in the movies. When she saw me, she put he hand over her mouth and giggled like a little girl.

"Whoa. You caught me. I'd love to be a stripper if I weren't so old. "

"Mom, thirty-nine is not old. Besides, your dad left me five years ago for a twenty-one year-old piece of ass. I guess I wasn't enough of a woman for him," she sighed deeply.

I walked over to her as she hung her head. I put my hands on her shoulders and whispered to her," you are the most gorgeous woman in the world. I even get jealous when some of the guys start drooling over you. "

"You do?" She asked as she looked lovingly into my eyes. She also had a longing look that made me nervous but excited me, too.

"Oh, honey, I love you so much. "

She wrapped her arms tightly around me, hugging me fiercely with a strength I never knew was there. There was a hint of movement as her pussy rubbed against my cock. She then looked up to me, put her hands on my cheeks and gave me a tender kiss on my mouth. As quickly as the kiss started, she pulled away and turned her back to me.

"I'm sorry, baby. You made me feel so loved and wanted, I forgot who you were. "

"its okay, mom. I'm always here for you for anything you need. "

He minute the words came out of my mouth; she turned and looked into my eyes. I felt as if I had cross some unspeakable words, but she came back to me and hugged me closely.

"I needed to hear you say that more than you realize. "

With her reply, she had also crossed into a territory that made us both a bit nervous.

"Let's eat, " she said, moving toward her chair.

Both of us nibbled at our food. My heart was pounding and my stomach was full of butterflies. Neither of us had the courage to make eye contact for fear that we may be unable to control ourselves and move farther into that forbidden area.

Finally, my mother rose from her chair, came over to me, put her hands on each cheek and kiss me passionately. My mouth opened to receive her tongue and our kissed deepened with desperation, love, and, yes, lust. I stood and clutched her body close to mine and my hands wandered down to her ass. I gripped both cheeks firmly and pulled of her gyrating hips to mine. Our hands began to explore every inch of our bodies.

She moaned into my ear," God, I am so wet for you. Feel my pussy. Please. "

I put my hand down the front of her bikini panties, probing her clit and pushing two of my fingers into her dripping channel. She held tightly to my neck and thrust her hips harder against my hand. I now had two fingers in her and was sliding them roughly in and out of her gushing snatch.

Tearing my clothes from me, I ripped her bikini off. We gazed at each other and gasped. She eyed my entire body and especially at my expanding cock. I never had seen a grown woman naked before, and my eyes were about to bulge out of my head.

Without a word, she took my hand and we hurried to her bedroom. She pushed my down on the bed, leaned over my cock and started licking the pre-cum from the head. She looked into my eyes as she began to swallow my rod deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"God, don't do this. I may not be able to hold back and cum in your mouth. "

She began bobbing her head up and down, faster and faster, while drooling over the whole length of my cock. Both of us could feel it begin to swell, and she took the whole eleven down her throat.

"Fuck, Mom. I'm going to cum. Oh, God. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. "

Finally, I grabbed her hair and pushed deeper into her mouth. I began to spurt wildly into her as she sucked and sucked, trying to get every drop. Some of my load was too much and it spilled from her lips down to her breasts. She then licked my cock clean had never performed oral sex on a woman and I told her this and pulled herself up to me and kissed me so I could taste my own cum.

Rolling over onto her back she direct me to put my tongue into her cunt and lick her until she fainted. I told her I had never done this before, and she panted," just do what comes natural. Pretend it's an ice dream cone and you don't want to lose a drop. "

I put my mouth on her pussy and began to lick deeply, pausing to flick my tongue on her clit. As I did this repeatedly, her legs wrapped around my head, humping wildly against my mouth. All the time she was moaning more and more.

"God, you are so fucking good, she panted. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

Never looking up, I just nodded my head, licking faster, as I mauled her breasts with my large hands. Right now, I didn't even know she was my mother. She was the sex queen of my dreams.

"OH, FUCK, GODAMN YOU. HARDER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER. LICK ME. LICK ME. I'M GONNA CUM. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

I felt her pussy juice squirt into my mouth as he hips bucked forcefully against my face. Her entire body trembled as her orgasm began to cease.

With her hands, she pulled my face up to hers saying, " It has never, never been like this before. God I love you so much, honey. " We then kissed with fever, tasting each other, owning each other with our lips. My erection was back, aching as never before, hard as iron.

Spreading her legs, she grabbed at my cock and eyed me.

"Take it slow, honey. It's been a long time, and I have never, ever fucked a cock as big as yours. You must be part horse. "

She couldn't get her hand halfway around my cock as she pulled me to the swollen lips of her well-lubed cunt. She gently pulled the head but had a struggle to get that part in. Gasping like a long distance runner, she pulled as she lifted her hips slowly. When the head was fully inside the dark wetness of her channel, she cried," Oh God. It's too big. "

As I tried to pull away, she lifted her hips again.

"Nooooooo. I want all of you inside me. Just move slowly. "

Using her hand to keep from being slammed, I pushed one inch in. Then she allowed two more inches; then three more inches. By now, she was moaning and moving her head from one side to the other. I gently took her hand and held it above her head with her other hand. I slipped another inch in making that eight. Three more inches to go.

"God. You have it all the way in. I'm filled with cock, " she grunted.

"Not just yet, sweetie," I grinned, watching her throw her head back and licking her lips. No sooner than I said that, I rammed the remaining three inches into her until I hit something. Her head popped up, staring at me, and held her breath before she shrieked with pain and pleasure. I started to move back and forth with my hips.

"No, honey. Just be still and let me get used to your size. "

I held still as she began to move her hips in a gentle circular motion.

"Start fucking me now but go a little slow as first. "

I did as she directed but her moans and grunts forced me to move a little faster as she wrapped her legs around my ass. I had only been pulling halfway out and back in again, but my released virgin lust began to take over my body. Pulling back all the way until only the head remained inside, I slammed into her with power and quickness. I began to fuck her faster and deeper as she grunted with every thrust. She drove her ass all the up from the bed, forcing me even deeper in to her cunt.

Suddenly, I felt her cunt begin to squeeze my cock as she screamed," FUCK, YOU BASTARD. I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN. CUM, WITH ME. CUM INSIDE YOUR MOTHER'S HOT PUSSY. "

I rammed her harder and deeper. Finally, I could feel my balls tightening harder than ever before. I knew this one was going to be a gusher. Feeling my load coming up my cock, I screamed," FUCK. FUCK. I'M GOING TO EXPLODE. I'M GOING TO FILL YOU UP WITH CUM. OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD. I plunged my cock as far in as it would go as our orgasms met with an enormous burst of fluids, pleasure, and passion.

Falling back on the sweat-soaked sheets, we let our breathing subside before we could talk. I wrapped my arms around her and told her I loved her.

"No regrets? No guilt?"

"Not one bit. You?"

"Fuck no. When do we do this again?" she asked.

"Anytime. Anytime except before a match. I'll need my strength. "

From then on, we enjoyed each other constantly. I even refused a college scholarship so I could go to the local college. As a walk-on, a got a scholarship, anyway. That was the best move I ever made.