A Writer UN-Blocked

Story Info
Sexy Jewel is the precious gem that inspires her Daddy.
2.7k words
4.33
75.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Jewel's lovely mouth was going up and down the silver-skinned alien. All around her, a war was going on, but she ...

Devon Sanders couldn't write another word. No matter how hard he tried, he simply could not concentrate. A damned year of writer's block and his deadline less than a month away. The grapevine said that his newest novel,Jewel of Mars, would be the sexiest and most passionate of all his erotic SF novels, but Devon knew the truth - the grapevine was full of shit. He'd only been able to turn out snippets of what he considered tripe. He knew why.

Jewel wasn't here. His gorgeous muse, the light of his life, the reason he worked like a fiend. She was in Europe and having a wonderful time. Each postcard told him that his daughter was having a great time and meeting sexy, interesting people. He knew how to read between the lines. Jewel was meeting andfucking sexy, interesting people. His 24-year old daughter had been breathing sex since before she was supposed to. She knew all about the birds and the bees and sex by the time she was 12. Once she was legal at 18, the gloves had come off and Jewel had spun her web of seduction, trapping many -- her father included. She had waited until she was of legal age to lose her virginity, but only just.

It hadn't been hard to entice Devon into bed. He had the habit of becoming a hermit when writing and his social life suffered. Jewel had her mother's exotic beauty and some of his own good looks added to the mix. Long haired, erotic and passionate, she adored her father. Jewel was aroused by creative thinkers. Stupid people were not going to get into her bed. Her Daddy was the smartest man she knew and so creative. He aroused her own intellect and stimulated all of her senses.

Jewel set out to make her father her first lover. She spent months in preparation, working out, growing her hair longer, getting makeup tips from older girlfriends and using what money she earned to buy sexier clothes, like lingerie and heels. All of the characters in her Daddy's erotic science fiction novels dressed for sex. She had read all of them, devoured them and learned of her father's psyche. By the time Jewel was ready to seduce Devon, she knew all of the tricks that would turn him on.

The curvy brunette waited until her father finished his latest novel and then cooked him dinner. She was wearing the shortest skirt she owned and when she sat on his lap, he got a surprise.

"Jewel, are you wearing any underwear?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Nothing right now, but I've got lots upstairs," she purred. "You can see all of it, but tonight, I'm going to be naked with you. From now on, I'm sleeping in your bed. I'm your slave girl Daddy, yourpersonal pet. You can fuck me any way you want; any TIME you want and I'll always want more. If you want to see me with other girls, I'll make sure to find hot ones for us." Jewel licked her full, red lips. "I belong to you, Daddy. My heart belongs to Daddy, but so does mycunt."

Every word she used and each choice of phrase was intended to inflame and arouse the erotically-minded author. Jewel had her dad's gift for weaving words. Devon didn't fight it. He had adored her mom and the great stupidity of his life was letting Miko get away. He took Jewel's hand and pulled her close while he slid his hands under her short skirt.

"Just so we're clear, I can be a pretty wild fuck when I need it and especially after finishing a book," he snarled. "If you think you can handle that, you gorgeous little whore, haul your ass upstairs and get into the shower. We'll fuck there first!"

He remembered her whoop of laughter as she ran up the stairs. Under the water, her skin gleamed and she got down on her knees and sucked his cock. Sucked it like no one ever had and as her dark hair plastered against her skin, he gushed into her mouth. She took it all and then he tasted her sweetness. It would be something he would never be able to live without again.

He fucked her that afternoon and if it hurt her, she didn't let on. There was no mess and she didn't seem to be sore after. She sucked him hard again while they dried each other off and then she slid into his bed which would now be THEIR bed. "I'm old enough to handle it, lover," she purred again. "Fuck me again and make me feel it, fuck me DEEP. God, I love fucking, I think I'm a nymphomaniac!"

Oh yes shewas, and Devon took full advantage of that. He screwed her gorgeous body for 5 full hours and when morning came, they fucked again. She didn't seem to tire out. Jewel moved her lingerie and naughtier outfits into his room. "You can fuck me any time you like Daddy and I'll always be ready for you," she giggled. "If there's anything you want me to wear in bed, you just let me know."

His daughter was the perfect sex kitten and in fact, everything she did was sexual. He wondered how he had ever lived before she became his lover. He got an idea about a new character, a cat-woman he named after his daughter. He finished his first novel,The Jewel in the Crown, a full six months ahead of schedule. He and his gorgeous daughter fucked each night after he finished writing and went on an erotic holiday to Hawaii when he finished. They didn't even see Oahu until the third day.

Over the next few years, Jewel only grew more beautiful. Whenever people questioned why such a beautiful woman still lived with her father or wasn't married, she had two standard answers. "I'm his personal research assistant," she said of the first question -- it was somewhat true. To the second question, she would usually decline to answer but in more recent years, she said "I preferwomen."

Jewel had discovered the delights of other girls about 2 years back. She had met a gorgeous black woman named Marie Blandings and allowed herself to be seduced by her. In short order, Marie's roommate Colleen was next, followed by Colleen's cousin, strawberry-blonde pixie Barbara. Then Ling, Quiana, Heather -- Jewel had enormous Sapphic appetites.

"I'm not being fair to you, Daddy," Jewel smiled one night as she bounced up and down on his cock. "I should be sharing; after all, I am your little servile slut."

"Don't be crazy Jewel, I don't own you," Devon laughed. "You're allowed to have other partners."

"But youdo own me Daddy, I made that promise to you. You don't have other partners and you should. I'm going to have Barbara come over Friday night and spend the evening. I think she'll be cool enough to fuck us both. You'll like her Daddy, she scratches and bites and still looks so adorable while she's doing it," Jewel said as she slurped his cock.

Jewel was right. Barbara Mills showed up at supper time and by 6:05, Devon knew that he wanted to fuck her. Of course, it didn't hurt that at 6:03 PM; she was wiggling on his lap and kissing Jewel at the same time. "You were right baby, your Daddy is hot," Barbara said. "If no one is really hungry right now, we can go upstairs and fuck. I've got something hot underneath all these clothes and I bet Jewel does too."

Yes, she most certainly did. Orange and leopard print lingerie that hugged her lush tits. Barbara had on very sexy white lingerie and her breasts were like cupcakes. For the first time, Devon thrilled to the sight of his daughter sucking a pair of tits. It was even hotter when she went down on Barbara's red-thatched cunt. There was no limit to his daughter's depravity, thank the Gods above!

"Suck me, yougorgeous redheaded slut," Jewel commanded as she straddled Barbara's face. "If you can manage, watch me sucking my Daddy's tool. Pay attention, because you're going to blow him later. If you're good, I might let him fuck you, first. You're a hot little whore Barbara, fuck, that's the spot!" Jewel could say much after that because her face was full of Daddy-dick and her mind was being blown by the young redhead scarfing her box.

Jewel had always intended to let her father fuck Barbara first. The petite redhead was one of Jewel's favorites, tiny with a dynamite body and attitude. She loved hearing the girl's voice, so husky in arousal and watch her bouncing up and down on Devon's prick. Jewel had made the perfect choice for their first swing partner. She was going to make sure there were lots of others.

There were, blondes, redheads, brunettes, gorgeous Marie -- all succumbed to Jewel's allure and Devon's sexual prowess. After experiencing the perverted father-daughter team, they all came back. Marie and Barbara topped their list.

Barbara graduated university at the top of her class, so her parents offered her anything she wanted as a graduation gift. She told them she wanted to go to Europe with her best friend, Jewel. This took Jewel by surprise.

"Naturally, I'm not going," Jewel told her dad. "I can't leave you here all alone."

"I worked by myself for years darling, I'll be fine," Devon told her. "You go and have a great time, but watch out for those Italian men -- they pinch."

Devon didn't realize that he was wrong. He was about as far away from fine as a man could be. In the months since she had left, he couldn't write. It was drek, gibberish. He knew it was selfish, but if he knew where Jewel was, he would have begged her to come home. She was now his muse and the inspiration for this series. Without her to free up his consciousness, he was lost in a fog.

He put his computer on standby and just as he was about to get a beer, he heard something. He went downstairs to see what it was.

Standing in the foyer, with loads of luggage surrounding her, was Jewel. Almost a year older and the time had served her well. Her hair was longer and she wore her year well, with added sensuality. He almost tripped in his hurry to get to her and take her in his arms.

"Oh God, I'm thrilled that you're back, but honey, you weren't due back until June," he breathed in between kisses.

Her face got a slightly angry look. "Ling called me after tracking me down," she told him. "She said she hasn't heard from you and I know what that means -- you haven't written anything. Okay Daddy, what's the matter?"

This was the moment of truth. Did he tell her or ...?

"I need you to inspire me, baby," he blurted out quickly. "This series, this character -- it'sall you and if you're not here to fill my mind with your beauty, it's all ashes. I know I'm a stupid fool, but it's the truth."

There were tears in his daughter's dark eyes. "You're not a fool Daddy, you're a talented writer. Didn't you hear how wonderful that sounded? Okay -- no more leaving my man when he has work to do. It's not too late Daddy, only 3 PM. Go upstairs and start something and I'll get some food ready. After dinner, we're going to fuck. It's been too many months since I've had my Daddy's cock inside my hot, wet cunt. I need it. If you're a really good Daddy, later on tonight I'll tell you about the Swedish stewardesses I slept with. Three of them, Daddy! Their names were Ingrid, Hilda and Marta -- a mom and her daughters!"

Devon felt like Atlas with the weight of the world being lifted from his shoulders. He forgot about his beer and went upstairs to write. Before he knew it, Jewel was calling him to dinner. He had written some 40 pages and it read well. It read very well.

Somehow, she must have gotten upstairs and changed while he was writing. Jewel was wearing a skimpy, gauzy black dress that ended just below her waist. She had on his favorite pair of heels and had styled her hair. "Sit down, Daddy darling," she smiled as she served him dinner. "I wanted to look good for you and give you something to think about while you eat." She sat down beside him and he never took his eyes off her while he ate. She didn't eat much and the instant he was finished, she grabbed his hand and slid it under the dress.

"Just like the first time, Daddy," Jewel breathed. "I was your slut then and I'm your slutnow. Fuck me here if you want, fuck me anywhere, but remind me why you're my man and I'm yours! Oh God Daddy, just FUCK ME!"

They ran upstairs and Jewel pounced on him, stripping him and ruining one of his shirts. He didn't care at all. Her mouth was back where it belonged, on his flesh, on his cock. Her head was bobbing up and down and her dark hair was falling about her lovely face like darkness descending from the heavens. Her full lips were milking his cock that had gone without attention for far, far too long. He came in her mouth and as she always did, Jewel took it all.

"You still know how to feed a girl, Daddy," she joked. "Did you miss my pussy? Come here and show me." She stretched out on the bed and spread her long legs apart. He lifted her dress away from her body and feasted on her pussy. That dark-fleeced, pink lipped cunt that was like no other in the world. Jewel was the precious gem that made his life worth living. He knew that he could never survive too long without her body. She had burned herself into his soul.

Her eyes were almost black with passion. Jewel wrapped her legs around his back and purred "Fuck me, you wonderful bastard. Give me the welcome home I've been dreaming of for two days. Remind me why I love my Daddy most of all!"

That was a challenge he was prepared to accept. Devon fucked Jewel as if his life depended on it and maybe it did. His cock churned deep inside of her and she howled out the obscenities she knew would turn him on. Her tits jiggled and she closed her eyes tight to remind herself why he really was the only man for her. No one could tell her this was wrong. How could it be wrong to love someone this deeply and with such intensity? He was her Daddy, yes, but he was her man and a man like no other. A man who could fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked, like an animal and still with love. His cock belonged to her and so did his heart.

In the afterglow, she told him the story of the three Swedes and a few others she knew would arouse him again. It was after 2 AM when sleep arrived and it was the best night both had enjoyed in months. The next day, Devon completed nearly 50 more pages. She made some notes and he made revisions before they went back to bed.

The book was completed in under one month and was the sexiest and most passionate of his career. He was told he would need to go on a book tour, but Devon declined until the New Year. He and Jewel were waiting for Barbara's arrival in a few days.

There was also the matter of Jewel's growing belly and the morning sickness that accompanied it.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers