A Yank in Britain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers

"No I really don't. Our group is under him but I've never had the pleasure of meeting the man."

"He's really a nice chap. He and I go back a long ways and I think the world of him and I believe he sort of likes me too."

"Well Jim, let me tell you what I've been thinking and please don't interrupt me until I am finished. OK?"

"Go ahead General"

"Well, I propose that they transfer you to my Wing for one year so you can get the whole KC135 and C47 squadron off the ground. My fellows who you have been working with already think the world of you and would be happy to serve under you. You would still be assigned to the USAF but on temporary duty to the RAF here. I would work it out with your General Crawford that you be promoted to Lieutenant Colonel to make you the equal of our other squadron commanders and also arrange that you could pick out a few of the ground crew you are familiar with back in the States to help train our fellows in maintaining the KC135's. That's it in a nutshell. What do you think of it?"

"Well to say the least I am flattered but after the year is up I would not want to go back to my present rank of Captain and then try and fit in with the guys. They would laugh me out of the Air Force."

"NO, NO, NO. I would make sure that General Crawford makes your rank permanent the minute you took over this squadron."

"Well General you have given me a lot to think about. How about if I hold off giving you my answer for a few days?"

"Well Jim, today is Friday. I'll be looking forward to getting your answer at noon on Monday. Will that be sufficient time?"

"That will be great." I answered.

To make a long story a little shorter let me say that I told Sarah about the offer that night and we fucked almost nonstop for the next two days. There is no doubt in my mind that the sound of wedding bells isn't far off...

CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers
12