A Year Ago Ch. 06

Story Info
Sara starts a new Phase in her world.
3.9k words
4.66
19.6k
14

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is an evolving story of Sara's sensual investigation. Please review the first phase of the first story . . .

*****

Rising early I found a yoga show on a different network. This had a faster pace and even more focused core workout. I hadn't run outside since I'd started this change. Today was a perfect day to get out; the skies were clear and the temperature nice. I changed my shoes and grabbed my sunshades, music and key. Starting toward the school field I decided to just exercise on the streets and sidewalk. After walking aggressively for nearly half a mile I realized this wasn't smart. Having worn heels most of the past ten days I could sense my muscles tightening. I shifted to a slower pace. As I neared the school I moved to the track with a softer surface.

Several others were on the path, one guy running sprints whizzed by me. A few minutes later he ran by again, then slowed his pace to cool down. I walked by and saw out of the corner of my eye his attention to my passing. A few minutes later he came near and waved to get my attention. The music in my ears allowed me to ignore him for a few more steps.

"Excuse me Miss, you dropped this," his hand held my key but the fob was missing. It must have fallen off.

I stopped and removed the earbuds, "Oh thank you Sir. I would've searched for sometime for that when I discovered it missing."

He handed me the key from his gloved hands, "Why the gloves?" I asked.

"I do my workout on the grass; the mitts help me when the dew is high. See you around."

I watched him jog off to the center of the track and start his calisthenics, impressed with his physique. I returned to look for the fob on the track. It wasn't there. On the way back home I retraced my steps but didn't find the fob. My address was written on the panel but not my name.

Back home I showered and took care of my weekly accounting while in my robe. I had about two hours before I was to leave for lunch with Lynn. She had texted me and confirmed the meet.

Getting ready I powdered my body and checked my nails; a minor touchup along the cuticle was quickly finished. I had tried several scents recently at the DrugFair but just grabbed a small bottle of White Linen. This seemed a silly way to project your presence, but selecting a scent would require a better selection. I shot a small amount on my torso and rubbed my wrists across my tummy. Better instruction would be necessary to get this correct. Looking at my naked body I wondered about the size of my breast forms. A little bit larger would look all right but too large wouldn't do. Cheryl had said these were a size five. The new set I'd ordered was a size six.

The smaller forms had been in place less than a day but needed a little attention and the edge feathered with makeup. I stepped into the nude thong and tucked my little boys and pulled the panel taut. The lingerie set I'd selected was rose with ivory lace and there were six clasps on the suspender. I'd found some great stockings at Secrets-In-Lace, these were nude color with a bias welt in black. I put the matching thong on over the suspender. The chemise was rose as well, which wouldn't cause a worry if the strap were exposed. I removed it after I realized I'd missed the cincher. Before slipping it into place though I checked my waist; down just a bit, maybe 28 ½". With my waist cinched I was closer to 26".

After trying twice to get the tone of the makeup right I cleansed again. Each attempt seemed over the top; I needed a lighter look. I found a website focused on wedding day techniques, when the light is strong. I soften my look by using less foundation and used peach and copper lightly around my eyes. The brown eyeliner was troublesome but with a steady hand I finally was happy with the look. The rhinestone hoops were a little easier to get in my ears today. Now I wished I'd set the appointment at the salon for today. I pulled the red dress over my head and it slid nicely to my shoulders. The new heels required a moment to get the straps just right. I walked about, over to the large hall mirror. Oops, my hair needed a brush. I returned to review the outfit. I felt great, though the heels might be taxing by late this afternoon. I had intended to go into the office after lunch. Maybe I should bring the 3" black heels as a backup.

Looking for my watch I noticed I had run out of time. I needed ten minutes to get to the Green and I wanted to be at the restaurant before Lynn. I grabbed the Audi keys and my bag. I'd have to get several more soon. One just wasn't sufficient. Driving in a 4 ½" heel was tricky, but it was a short ride. I was seated a few minutes before Lynn had arrived.

The restaurant had opened about six months earlier and I hadn't eaten here. From the table near the front window I watched Lynn park at the curb. She hadn't noticed me yet. She was dressed in a simple patterned green dress with a yellow waist belt. She looked like she'd dressed for me, including medium nude heels. She had her sunshades on and a letter shoulder bag of yellow. She moved reasonably well in the heels; something she didn't used to wear often.

I stood as she turned to follow the Hostess, "Hello Lynn," we hugged lightly and she paused before sitting. Though it seemed appropriate, to me it was a weird moment.

"I'm simply speechless Mich, I mean Sara. You, you're simply lovely. Red is beautiful on you. I need to sit, seeing you is still a shock."

I'm certain I blushed and demurred to her praise as we settled ourselves, "You are so kind to come to see me Lynn."

"Hearing your voice Sara it is easier, there is no hint of the old Michael dear."

Sitting aside me she reached for my left hand, "I wanted to hate what you told me yesterday. Oh, look at those nails! Everything about you is a wow. How did you get so slim, yet with a real set of hips? Maybe a set of pads?"

I hadn't expected the question, "No, I've just got a big bottom I guess." She had said in the past that I had a round butt.

She smiled, "To make it worst Cynthia was with me with you called. Something weird is going on with her. But she was, I mean we both were dumfounded. Did someone help you with your makeup Sara, because you just glow. I'm crazy jealous of your waist."

I knew this would be an issue, "I've been dieting and keeping up with my workouts."

"Seeing you is surprising, but hearing you is crazy."

She was studying my face, hair and dress.

"You look a little older than twenty-six but you've got a reasonable style. Not over the top, well except you're in really high heels. I couldn't move around town in those."

I paused her, "Lynn, you are so nice to say these things, and it makes what could have been a hellish meeting OK. You can see how I've committed to this life change but having some support from you means a lot."

She said, "I can see you've developed a natural manner of a woman. A little more work and you won't ever be questioned."

"It's the deportment and manner training I've doing in my spare time."

She looked away for a moment as if thinking of something, "What would have been shocking was seeing the Michael you were just in a dress. That's not how your text image caught us. Cynthia was floored. I thought it might be a joke, then I saw your eyes. You could not be mistaken for a tranny Sara."

I considered this a moment, I wondered if there was more emotion in her statement.

"I was worried Lynn, I felt that you might hate me for abandoning your love. More events than you stirred the change. Recent events, meaning Cynthia and the girls, were not the cause. I was surprise how quickly I could shift to this look. Crazy what a new hairstyle and makeup can do. So within a few weeks I'm becoming Sara. Many things will be difficult, I can't imagine taking a trip west to tell my parents. Maybe I'll leave them in the dark for a couple of weeks."

We had a small lunch and a glass of wine. She kept the conversation moving with news of her friends and work. An hour later we split the check and went out to the sidewalk.

As she was about to leave she said, "There will be difficulties and I will respect your request to contain the grapevine. I'll send Cynthia a text in a minute. The introduction to Sara should be on your terms."

We were at the curb standing, my heels tell me what she could see. These were quite tall. A car passed with a bunch of high school boys, whistling and calling out.

"Check out that Babe in the red, Whoa, what a tight butt! And the girl in green, she's a cutie too."

I blushed again, "Sara you're going to get a lot more of that. Be careful, and call me if you need any advice."

As I drove off I decided to take a moment and consider what had happened during lunch. I stopped at the south park. Lynn was kind and more forward than I remember about her warnings. She suggested I strongly consider a plan to explain my gender immediately, for the Police if necessary but for any angry guys.

"Some men will simply beat a tranny. I realize your life isn't by definition that now but the one loose cannon won't ask for an explanation. And set up that meeting with your friend's sister today, this afternoon isn't too soon Sara."

I decided I could trust my old lover, though there was something she wasn't sharing, sometime I couldn't figure but was aware of. She had a bit of remoteness at several moments during our conversation. I also felt now I should have toned everything down, my dress, the makeup and heels were too glamorous. She was overpowered rather than just being aware of my femininity.

"You still have, I mean, you're really still a boy, right?" That question had made me chuckle and it told me how strong the illusion had become. I was a woman, to her and the world. As I paused in the park I recalled an event from years ago. Lynn's comment reminded me that I was a boy not long ago.

When I was about twelve I delivered the afternoon paper near my neighborhood. The homes I served were much larger than ours. I generally saw only the women in these houses. One especially caused me to stir. Mrs. Todd always seemed to know just when I'd arrive at the stoop. I would open the tall glazed outer door as instructed to assure the paper wouldn't be damaged by any weather. Most days she would open the heavy wooden door just as I was bending down to set the folded newspaper on the sill. I'd turn to look up at a pair of heels and hose covered legs rising up to the hem of her dress. She was never in pants and always looked ready for a special visitor.

As she spoke a simple greeting I would stand and hand her the paper, turn and leave smiling at the chance to have seen her legs again. Today this memory appeared causing me to consider other similar instances. Only once did I get a real thrill from Mrs. Todd. I'd stopped by to collect the fee and it was near Noon. She came to the door in a robe yet wearing high heels. When she turned to leave and close the door the robe moved and exposed her leg near to her groin. I saw the skin above the top edge of her stocking and the black clasp of the suspender. This image filled my fantasies; the sight of her legs fueled my boyhood nights.

I now looked to my own hose covered hairless legs. The stockings were held taut and the small bumps on my thighs where the clasps rested. The waxing had kept my legs smooth. Looking into the rearview mirror I wondered how long before my face and beard would require attention. I wondered how many months before I had a full head of hair, long enough to fall passed my shoulders.

Madison sent me a text with her cousin's law office number. The alert buzz caused me to think of arranging a visit to a doctor dealing in gender cases. Research that I'd read on-line indicated that some type of hormones might be helpful. An attorney would probably require some documentation from a physician to process the name and gender changes on my license. I guess on my passport as well.

I arrived at the office around 3pm. The door to InteriorBent was wide open and I said a quick hello.

"We heard you on the stairs Sara. Great shoes but how did you learn to walk in them so well?" asked Avery.

"Oh I just practiced a bit. See you tomorrow girls." From stomping about to proper posture and gait in ten days; I was surprised as well.

The need for secrecy had passed. I left my door open as well. Near 4pm Madison was walking back from the ladies and stopped, "We're going to get a glass of wine tomorrow evening. We'd love it if you could come, OK?"

"After the meeting with Mrs. Norton? Sure, that would be nice Madison. Thank you for asking."

I had searched for a gender doctor nearby without luck. I would have to travel about two hours to the City. I'd called and made the arrangements for the following week. They asked for my medical information but assured me they would not contact the Insurer until after my identity papers were filed. They would accept my credit card payment until then. I realized how many documents would require changing. I call Mary Thompson the attorney immediately. There was no sense in delaying the process.

Her assistant said Mary expected my call and put me through.

After a brief introduction Mary gave me a couple of assignments to complete prior to a meeting. The process required a physician so we wouldn't meet until after my appointment.

I left work early. I decided I wasn't happy with my planned outfit for tomorrow. I found myself at a small boutique on the Green. Madison had mentioned the store yesterday. An hour later I left with a knock-off Birkin bag in platinum leather and a feminine sheath dress in dull rose with a lace over layer by Spade. The saleswoman said my new heels work well with this 'ensemble'. The saleswoman didn't question my credit card.

The earlier plan was to contact Bill first and then Matt. I received a text from Matt as I left the boutique asking to meet for a drink and watch some of the Tour coverage. I didn't respond immediately considering the consequences but now I did, "Sure I'll look for you at Snead's at around 7pm".

Returning home I changed onto my Star jeans. Getting these on was easier than a week ago when Cheryl helped me select them. And my new heels looked great; too good actually. I put on the low-heeled shoe from Karan. The gray top was form fitting but I decided not to wear the cincher tonight. How I would approach Matt was on my mind since I'd sent the text. He would be there ahead of me and at our spot at the far end of the bar, the TV area the pub set for alternative sports. The Tour de France wasn't mainstream here. I knew he'd be alone, but the discussion needed to be considered.

'Hi Matt', 'Hello, how'd you know my name?' 'It's me, Michael' 'Get out of here'; it could be hell.

It could get tough if he was challenged but I felt he could be trusted to restrain himself. I considered sending a text image, but he would just laugh it off. It was better to just quietly tell him who and what I'd become. I also needed to be aware of his latest girlfriend failure. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend. Just then I got a text, "I'll be there in ten".

I had to get moving. The bar was ten minutes away and I didn't want him sitting there too long. It was a good-looking guy and might attract someone.

The parking wasn't crowded and as I made my way through the vestibule I saw him at the far end, the bartender just taking his order. As I moved along the long bar a couple of guys smiled, one saying, "Can I get you drink?"

I continued right to Matt's spot, taking the stool next to him.

"Excuse me Miss, that seat is being used." His attention on the Tour he didn't even turn to look at me.

I sat down slowly, "Ahh, Matt, ahh it's "

Now he was looking at me, "Excuse me, that stool is for my buddy."

I smiled and turned on the seat to look directly at him, "Matt, it's me, Michael."

There was no recognition in his eyes, than he stood up a bit, "Excuse me?"

I had my license in my right hand and I placed it on the bar. He looked down to it, then back to me. I moved it closer in silence, and he read the name.

Shaken Matt sat back down and turned his head to me, a quizzical look, his forehead wrinkled, "Michael?"

After fifteen minutes of anxiety he had the basic understanding of how his buddy could allow the changes. He was bugged out by sitting close to me. I realize it was an error to revert to our chummy behavior. He needed space as there was a certain coldness in his manner and speech.

After ordering a shot and another beer he stood, pushing the stool away a little. "The name Sara is going to take awhile to get into my head. The visual of you versus Michael is so unsettling, and your body. Did you drop so weight?"

I explained that with the yoga and walking I had probably lost a few pounds, maybe I was nearing 130. I didn't share the details of my using the cincher, nor my waxing.

He had trouble looking me in the eye, "It's just, for god's sake Michael, you look incredible. Shit, I've had to stare off three guys who you haven't seen approaching."

Taking that as a pause I excused myself to visit the restroom, "Wish me luck. This is a first!"

I moved through the moderate crowd and stood waiting for the single Ladies room to be vacant. A minute later another girl came to wait, "I hate bars that have extra guys stalls."

"As long as it's clean I'll stand the wait."

She turning back to look at the crowd, "Yeah, I guess. Hey, don't look but there's a guy tracking you honey, cute but a little too much facial hair."

I listened and didn't shift, "Why do you say it's me he's interested in rather than yourself?"

She'd turned toward me, "You're kidding right? I'm looking at him and can see where is eyes are targeted. Your turn Babe."

The stall was empty. I sat to pee for the first time in a public room. I wondered about the seat. The office restroom was only used by the girls. Negotiating the double thong was tricky but the flatness of my mound in the jeans was worth the inconvenience.

Returning to the bar I saw that Matt was watching the Tour, then he caught sight of me. He watched me moving through the now crowded room, staring. As I sat down I asked, "What's wrong? You look troubled."

He turned back to the Tour, "This isn't what I'd hoped to be doing tonight. I wanted to forget about my girl problems. Now I have a new one."

I smiled and swiveled my knees slightly to the right, noticing the suspender clasp bumps. I hadn't removed my hose.

"I'm not interested in you that way Matt."

He needed a big gulp, than said, "That's not what I was implying, I needed Michael to console me, distract me with chatter about the Tour, riding, cars. Anything other than what we've been discussing; girls."

The Tour coverage had ended and we decided to leave. I had to insist I cover the tab.

Out in the parking yard he came clean, "Sara it was surprising how I enjoyed watching you walk to the ladies room. Damn it I know you're a guy, but watching your tail, well. You're not really a guy now, so I watched your butt wiggle and your impact on the others in the bar."

His hands were in his pants pocket, not due to the chill. He was nervous and started to talk about it.

"Sara, I don't know where you put Michael, I assume you still have his boy stuff. Your transformation is shocking. If you hadn't done the license thing I wouldn't have known you. I've ridden with you, behind you, but never had I looked at your butt like I did tonight. Not just me Sara. There were three or four guys hot after your stroll to pee."

I was leaning against the Audi door. He was shifting about, a bit like a tiger in a small cage.

"I'm glad you came out to me Sara. Doesn't that usually mean your gay? But you like girls. So are you then a lesbian? I don't know what I'm talking about, just nervous around your new beauty, OK?"

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12