A Year Ago Ch. 17

Story Info
Sara's Visit with Angelica is full of surprise.
4.6k words
4.54
9.5k
6

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is an evolving story of Sara's sensual investigations. Please find some time to review the first phases of her story. The delay of nearly a year cannot be excused but I hope the many readers will enjoy the re-start of Sara's adventure.

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

The story covers the changes that Sara experiences with Angelica later that first night. MadQuill

*****

Review : Sara has been on a journey to discover her base gender world. The previous sixteen chapters occurred over a three month period as Sara learned of the world she had created. As she begins into her relationship with Angelica Sara will encounter alternatives and opportunities that she cannot anticipate.

*

Sara visits Angelica and Jenn - part XVII

I followed Angelica into the next room. I watched as her bottom rolled as she walked in her heels. As she turned I looked at her face and then her breasts.

She paused and turned partially around, "Please retrieve your dress and brasserie dear. You may leave mine on the chair though."

Now in an adjacent room she helped me slip the bra on and then I stepped into the red dress as she pulled the zip. I wanted to understand why she had dressed me. She removed my wig and tossed it aside.

"Why the dress Angelica? And why did you remove my wig?"

"Please remain here for several minutes. We will have my stylist here tomorrow and she will handle the hair extensions. Now you shall remain here a moment. I will call you Sara when the room is ready."

I watched her open and carefully close the far door opposite the dressing room.

I looked about as I waited. The artwork looked to be originals and there were several older pieces, oils from an Impressionist. I walked about the carpeted room. The color and themes of the art were of the french countryside.

I heard several soft voices but could not make out the words. There were two different women's voices.

Then the door opened but I did not see Angelica. The room was quite dark lit by only a few flicking candles.

"Come here please Sarah," her voice call to me from the dark.

I walked about ten steps to the door and saw a dimly lit scene I wasn't prepared for. I had read of things like this but at this moment I had no interest in the apparent abusiveness.

I saw Jenn, Jennifer, Guinevere or whatever with her arms raised and wrapped by a thick red rope that was attached to a hook in the ceiling. She was blindfolded but her mouth wasn't gagged. Her lips were stained or colored with the most aggressive red color. She was naked except for her black heels and stay-up hose'. I looked at her nakedness and saw that there was a similar red color at her mons pubis.

Though I could not see her eyes I could tell she was smiling.

I turned to leave the room and possibly the house.

"No Sara!"

"Thomas!"

I turned back toward Angelica's voice just as Thomas took both of my arms.

"Please Mistress Sara do not fight her. I am to be with you." He whispered this to my right ear since he was close.

My body did try to move away but it wasn't a strong impulse to flee. I considered his statement as I took in his musky scent. His arms came about me.

As I looked to his slightly bearded face I sensed Angelica at my side.

"I consider your coming here as your assent Sara. Now I would like Thomas to spend the weekend with you. Don't fear for Jennifer. She will be treated very well. She loves the attention and she wishes she had seen the look on your lovey face."

Angelica had come to my side and touched my hip. I did not struggle as Thomas held me close.

"There is a studio over the Garage. Thomas will show you and if and only if it is acceptable to you then you and he will be together there. If you do not approved the Garrett I will have him pack and take you to the Royal Hotel in town."

Her fingers dropped to touch my bottom. I felt Thomas' big hands gently lift my dress to expose my body still captured by my damp thong. My hips were moved by his hand slightly into the dim light.

"This pretty opening must be tested," Angelica said as her finger traced the rim of my anus.

"and teased Sara. My instincts tell me you are near ready for my love but I want to be certain that you can handle a cock. I also need to know if your will can be restrained by your lovers needs."

Her fingers pushed into my bottom for the second time tonight.

"Thomas has been waiting and preparing for your arrival. I think he will prove your interest is more than lust. I need to know that you can be at my call."

Her lips caressed mine as we kissed. Her fingers slipped in and out of my hole. I thought that she must have lubed her hand prior to me entering the room for she pushed several of her fingers into me now.

She paused her play, "Jennifer? I'm inside my new girl. I have nearly pushed my hand into her back door. How does that make you feel?"

I had my eyes closed but heard the soft meow from Jenn.

"Mistress come near and allow me to see your new lover," Jenn said.

Angelica chuckled, "No I will not."

As her finger withdrew she barked, "Thomas please, take Sara to the Garrett."

As he began to walk with me held close to his side I tried to look over to Jenn. Angelica had walked over to her and I saw her bend to her knees. Jenn moaned as her lover began to lick her pussy.

Thomas spoke quietly, "I want you to enjoy our world Mistress Sara."

We climbed the steps to the room in near quiet. The sound of my breathing and the bang of my heels were the only noise. Thomas reached passed me to release the door. I could see the fire burning and saw the glow of the candles. As we were just passed the outer door he stopped me.

Thomas now unzipped my dress. As it dropped to the floor I thought of the moments I had enjoyed alone with Angelica and how she had just decided for me that I would receive Thomas' penis. I had submitted without reserve to her will. Maybe it was the distraction of seeing Jenn restrained or her sexual touch that caused my acceptance. Her pushing her fingers deep into my body had aroused me.

"Are you happy with my room Mistress Sara?"

I just smiled as he had me standing nearly naked in this love nest. Could I be ready to allow him to fuck me? To submit to her decision to have her cook take me? I could simply tell him to leave and put an end to his seduction but after her penetration I wanted his dick inside my body.

I turned slightly toward Thomas and wondered how I was to act in this role. I was to be taken by Angelica's man. My smiling eyes dropped slightly as I reviewed his rippled body. He had removed his shirt and was barefoot but I hadn't seen him remove any shoes.

I stood in my lingerie and heels as he moved behind me. I was between the sofa and the fire as I felt his hands move the strap of my chemise and it fell to the rug. His fingers were at my back and I heard the soft click of the brasserie clasp being removed. He dropped it and brought his hands around to caress my breasts.

Somehow having a servant of Angelica's doing this made it erotica. I rubbed against him. I was certain that I would enjoy being with him. I closed my eyes as I felt his right hand move to my hip. The fingers were on my skin as the tight small thong was pushed off my butt cheeks. I remained still and relished being undressed by someone but I didn't want him to take the tiny garment off me.

I whispered, "Please no, I mean leave it there Thomas."

Thomas now used his two hands to turn me. I looked to his face as he dropped the soft pants off of his hips. He penis was hard and large. His hand took my head and mouth and he kissed me intimately with his fingers playing with my short hair.

"Angelica wants you to take my cock. She requires that you suck me and get me wet Mistress Sara."

His hand stayed on me touching my hip and then slipping to my shoulder as I dropped to my one knee. His direction wasn't necessary. Looking at the deep purple color of his cock tip I kissed the drops of fluid from the edge. He quivered a bit as I took him inside my mouth. My fingers held his taut ball sac.

As I began to suckle him I thought of how changed my world was. I thought of his earlier aid with my Audi. But I now filled my mind only with this sensual act of fellating his penis. The sexual act of having his penis in my mouth excited me. I was with a man for only the second time and he had a hard-on for me. My fellatio skills were the result of watching Claire with her men as I recalled how she would tease their dicks. I felt so feminine right then as my tongue ran down to the root and kissed his tight sac. Then I realized that he was hairless, smooth. I was also smooth but somehow the shaved cock in my mouth made me more excited.

"I am not to orgasm Mistress. Angelica wants me inside you for that. But we are far from ready."

He pulled me up and his lips came to mine. His tongue pushed into me and then he picked me up and carried me to the bed. It had been drawn open and there were small black straps at the upper posts. Thomas placed me on my tummy and I saw that there was a cuff for each of my wrists with the attached straps. He settled me with my bottom raised as I rested on a special pillow. I could see Thomas' head behind me as he licked along my perineum. There was a mirror over the headboard and when I turned to try and see him over my shoulder I saw the one to the right. His face was pressing up and down my cleft and I moaned softly.

"I am to lick and kiss your sweet bottom Mistress and you cannot touch me from this point."

"But I can see you Thomas. Kiss my ass again please."

His tongue pushed into my dark back opening. He paused and stood but his fingers played at the rose flesh of my butt. He slowly moved to a glass cabinet. His hard cock was bouncing up and down. I watched as he removed two objects. As he came near I saw one was metal and egg shaped, about an inch and a half long. He paused a moment and now I saw that it had a small tether and a ring like button. He slipped to his hip on the bed and moistening the toy. Then his tongue licked and entered my bottom again.

"My god Thomas. My body "

His tongue pushed further into me and I felt the saliva. Then I felt him quickly pushed the toy into my lubed opening.

"ohh Thomas, "

There was subtle vibration with his toy within me and it seemed to slowly travel deeper within me.

"I have the nylon string Mistress. I can adjust the depth by pulling on it."

As he demonstrated I felt the egg toy move back toward my tight hole and then he released it and it moved deeper again.

I moaned softly again, "Oh my god Thomas, "

The vibration pattern changed and the egg began to pulse within me. I closed my eyes and therefore missed that his second toy was a steel dildo. The cold metal caused me to gasp as it kissed my ass rim.

I looked over my left shoulder as he pushed the cool metal faux cock slightly passed my outer muscle and then he withdrew it.

It was still at my opening as he whispered, "Move on to Her cock Mistress."

I closed my eyes and moved my hips lower and the wide steel head entered me.

I moaned and then screamed realizing the size of the toy. It slipped out and away.

"No Mistress, try again please."

I looked back at him with the mirror but he was intently looking at the end of the steel toy as now I pushed my body onto it a second time. I grit my teeth not from a pain but from the sense of the cool steel head now within my bottom.

"Now rest a moment and try to feel where the egg has moved to Mistress."

He held the metal dildo still. I felt the vibration immediately but it seemed so deep.

"Thomas it's too far, can it be that deeply inside me?"

I looked up to the mirror and saw him still holding the end of the nylon tether with a flared button in his fingers.

"Don't worry I have the stop Mistress. Should we allow the phallus to enter further?"

I closed my eyes again as he appeared to release the smooth steel toy. It slid deeper inside me. I wanted to die as I thought how this man was in control of my body. I pulled on the straps binding me to his bed slightly and the penetration of the faux cock ceased.

"Surely you can remove the toys now Thomas. You have seen that I can take her cock?"

He looked up at me with the mirror.

"Her cock is but three inches inside you. I will release it. Then it will be up to you Mistress. Angelica wants to see if you can taunt yourself. Her test is nearly complete Mistress but she needs to see how you handle your passion. She wants to see you try and fuck yourself."

Angelica was in control not Thomas and I had given her this power. With Thomas having removed his hand from the toy I thought it would slip away and tried to reach for it but the cuffs restricted my hands. I had to attempt to fuck myself without my hands.

For a moment I stayed still as I considered how and if I could meet the request and that's when I felt the steel cock slip further into my canal. The egg was stimulating my prostrate and the steel shaft kept slowly gliding into me. Remaining still but turning my head to the right I relaxed as the steel dick settled beside the small egg. My arousal was climbing now that the egg made contact with the tip of the faux cock.

"ohhh, my god Thomas!"

My climax began and my hips moved off the pillow's surface as the stimulation caused me to convulse. The two toys had filled me and now my semi-hard clit was responding to touching the bed and the powerful orgasm caused me to scream.

"Angelica! Ang, oh my god, oh shit Thomas! ahh "

I shook as the deep tremors from the self-pleasure and sodomy continued.

"Angelica please!"

Sometime later I awoke with Thomas sitting beside me. The straps had been reversed and I was now on my back. He was naked and had a book in his hands. "Juliette" the story by Marquis de Sade.

"Juliette's thirsts for erotic sexuality, mere sex is insufficient Sara. For your Mistress desires such for you too. A wanton sexual slut is how Angelica spoke of you. How much more can you see for yourself Sara?"

He placed the open book on the floor.

Thomas now moved closer and again he bent to kiss me. I saw the book near as his fingers touched my naked breasts. His fingers pulled at my distended nipples. I moaned as he kissed my breasts. His beard was soft as he held my mouth and his tongue pushed passed my lips. His right hand moved lower to my waist and touched my lacy rose' suspender. His kiss paused while I pulled on the restrains trying to get back to him but Thomas moved lower and pushed aside my damp thong and then kissed my penis. I felt the fingers of his left hand touching my puckered flesh opening.

"I need to fill you Sara but I would suggest that you get me covered in your mouth juice."

He moved up and his prick entered my mouth again. I licked and sucked my lover as he reached back and began to pull the small egg toy from my bottom.

"Oh god, oh, oh my " I said as he pulled away.

His cock slipped from my mouth as I moaned. The toy popped out of my canal.

Thomas quickly moved my head and his stiff cock re-enter my mouth.

"Be careful Mistress! The teeth."

I glimpsed the steel dildo lying beside me. I assume he had withdrawn it while I napped following my climax.

He moved quickly from sitting atop my breasts and next I felt his tongue at my butt hole. His beard rubbed against my smooth bottom as he ate my ass with his lips and tongue. His tongue moved into me and cleansed my bottom. I had never experienced a lover doing this to my tender hole.

"You are nice and moist Sara." but quickly I felt his cock at my hole.

"Look at me Sara. I am about to enter your bottom for the first time. Mistress wants me to fuck you all night and I will but this first time I will go slow."

I grimaced as the head of his penis pushed into me not from pain but anticipation. I was allowing another man to fuck me; the second. At this moment I felt so feminine I closed my eyes and moaned as he entered me. The opening stretched to allow him to enter. His hard dick felt so much better than the steel toy but I couldn't reach or touch him. He bent to kiss my breasts as he waited just barely within me.

"You are this woman Sara who is beneath me and has accepted me inside herself. Do you want me to make love to you or do you want me to fuck you?"

The question seemed riddle like but Thomas was sincere. I closed my eyes and focused on his penis and pushed my hips down onto him.

"Fuck me Thomas! I need you to. I want you to fuck me."

I had come to her house and Thomas I felt was like a side act to why I was here. I wanted to get back to Angelica and determine if I was to be hers. I could feel Thomas' balls were at my butt cheeks.

"Fuck me Thomas. I've got your cock where she wants it so do me. Fuck me like a whore if you can."

He looked at me as I said this a bit perplexed.

"You can't hurt me Thomas so pound my ass like she wants. Make me submit to your glorious prick!"

But he stayed still.

"Okay then let me do the work. Release my hands so I can push on to your cock better."

He now closed his eyes and slowly slid into me. He stopped for a second and then pull his cock all the way out. I saw his closed eyes so I didn't see how he could re-insert it but his cock entered me again and pushed in until his ball slapped my bottom again.

He continued this slow deliberate sex act for several minutes with his eyes shut. Each thrust I enjoyed as I felt the helmet move deeper into my body. I looked up while pulling on the straps tying me to the bed. His dick moved in and then out of me but the head remained inside on each thrust.

He reached to my chin, "I get to decide how I fill you Mistress."

"Do you get to tie Jenn to this bed?"

He looked at me and just smiled.

"Do you fuck Angelica here too?"

He pushed into my body strongly and his pubis bone banged against mine. He wasn't smiling as I could see his climax was coming. His expression was focused as his head moved back and he looked upward.

"I get to fuck you all but I don't decide, Mistress does. But I like your tight little ass snatch Sara. I haven't been allowed a release in over a week. I'm going to flood your snatch with my seed!"

He made his thrusts increase and I felt my own orgasm begin.

"Come on Thomas. I'm very close. Fuck us you cocksman!"

Now he grabbed my restrained left arm to control the movement of his prick and hips. I was sweating from the exertion of maintaining contact with his dick. I felt my own clit explode as his cock hit my deep spot.

"Oh Thomas, your cock is so deep!"

He grunted as I felt the shot leave his penis and he bent to hold me near. Jet after jet of his cum filled my ass and I felt the juice begin to seep from my ass.

"I've want to fuck you since that first night Mistress Sara. My juice is spilling from your snatch."

I felt his hand slip beneath me and then his fingers entered my mouth.

"There's what Mistress Angelica wanted to have inside you!"

His semen was sweet and subtlety different than mine. George's had a tart taste but Thomas' was sweet.

He collapsed atop of me breathing heavily.

As we lay resting I recalled the note Angelica had sent me when Thomas had repaired the Audi. I had resisted the advance until today.

I had memorized the note :

'Thomas was able to get the car problem solved. He's very good at such things. He always has the right tool when a girl needs one. If you need any further assistance please call or text him directly; xxx-xxxx.'

I looked at his face so near. His cock was still deep inside my bottom. I reached and pulled him to my mouth. We kissed for several moments until I felt his hand again at my bottom. He reached and pushed more of his semen into my mouth and then kissed me deeply.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12