A Year at The Baths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing together much the same way as from that very first experience of kissing a man, it occurred to me that the largest change from then and now, we were completely public, at least to all the other men having sex around us. In a hazy but hot way, the realization arose that his cock was positioned perfectly to cum on me, adding a surprising last incentive to my efforts as I pulled him closer, feeling his cock swell in my circled grasp. I now fully understood why Peter had wanted me to cum on him then, begging while licking my ear, wanting the sexy proof of just where the game ends, achieving orgasm with another man's willing participation, knowing how I had surrendered to him then, a surrender impossible to resist, especially after being kissed so perfectly.

Now, the hot jets reaching my sweaty skin, I knew just what a thrill my orgasm had been then to Peter. The path from the unknown to the known has been one filled with incredible surprises, and this was just another one.

Feeling another man's semen splatter on me made me feel incredibly hot, now pulling him to my mouth, forcing my tongue past his barely resisting lips, his moaning an open sign of his pleasure as I kissed him deeply, his grasped cock becoming slippery as he kept pulsing, my fingers gliding over his cockhead, then returning to jacking his shaft, wanting still more of his cum, the same cum being spread over his still hard cock by my sliding hand. The thought of leaving the steambath as I was, hand and body having another man's cum on it, impossible to overlook, became almost unbearably erotic, a feeling that grew when his hand began moving again along my still rigid shaft, adding to the temptation of now distant fantasy.

Remaining in the steam, the cum did not rapidly cool, a notable difference from decades of experience. Another surprise after the thought of how closely this had seemed to repeat my first time kissing and cumming with a man, with a reserved role. Discovering the depth of my desire for a man's cum on my skin as I jacked him off opened a new perspective, followed by the additional thrill of being seen like that.

From the beginning of taking this path of sex outside the home, I have a certain, currently shrinking, reluctance to simply cumming, without caring about where my semen ends up afterwards. Here, I generally cum only with a condom on, allowing more than one problem to be avoided at a time. Glory holes were less fraught, since dealing with my cum was not a concern at all - a delightfully unchanging part of the experience as your entire being centers on the orgasm a stranger is creating.

These thoughts scattered at the moment his cum erupted, some of it lubricating his rod. My fingers were reaching his balls, playing in his bush, moving against his inner thigh. In return, his hand renewed its stroking my cock, causing the idea of showing myself as I left to fade quickly into the background of more immediate needs.

Now, he was the one taking charge, with my cock in complete agreement. However, he remained hard, the pleasure of stroking him just adding to my own growing passion. In my experience, most men don't stay hard after cumming, though it does occur with me, at least more often than I have encountered it with other men - something all of the women in a relationship I have ever fucked have helped to occur, though at times, the soreness afterwards on both sides proved that extended sexual satisfaction may have a few costs to be paid afterwards.

Not that such memories made any difference while playing with a stranger's cock, advantage having passed firmly from me to him. An advantage that grew as his own skill returned, my efforts beginning to grow distracted as the pleasure spread from my cock. We were still kissing, but it was his tongue in my mouth that took charge, growing more demanding.

Emphasized by his hand reaching my ass, beginning to pull me closer to his still erect cock. Knowing he was still hard, my hand rubbing his slippery semen, made it easier to give in, pretending as if he hadn't even cum yet. Giving in to his own desire made my own grow, especially as his own squeezing motion started to slide up to just under my flared and cut cockhead, its most sensitive place.

Beginning to really jack me off, tongue deep in my mouth, then retreating, moving towards my neck, the minor change in sensation offered chance to open my eyes, to see other strangers near me getting off. As my head moved, the entire steam room was filled with naked men, all hard. Being one of them added to my own overwhelming need to cum, a need encouraged by the man I had already jacked off, his cum still so sexy on my skin, with a certain shimmer of pearl even in the cool low light. Cum which could be seen by any other man in here, a thought bringing orgasm closer, allowing anyone to see me cumming at a man's hand.

His tongue reaching my ear, flicking over its length in confident certainty of my response, I could not stop from moaning, my hand slowing on his cock. In this round, he had the upper hand. When his words penetrated my mind, I was helpless - 'come, yeah.... yeah come now.... yeah.... cum on me.' At some point, my balls started their primal pumping, my cock matching the pulses without any hesitation as they each jet flew, my body surrendering and orgasming so good in public, hot cum hitting him as eagerly as his had hit me before.

In bliss, his tongue entered my mouth, making me jerk him harder, increasing the intimate contract between us, both of us satisfied sluts - or just really horny men looking for release, something understood by virtually all bathhouse visitors. The simple pursuit of such completely male satisfaction is one of its enduring attractions, again obvious here, our cum on each other, with the other men still getting off with each other.

Our kiss lingered, our cocks subsiding, we reluctantly parted, a bit of slowly growing space appearing. Opening my eyes to look downwards, I noticed he was doing the same thing, head moving slowly to let his eyes cover the skin area with our cum adhering to it. Seeing it, I moved my hands to his cheeks, positioning his mouth, placing my mouth on his, wanting to again kiss such a skilled partner. His response, equally passionate, sent his tongue twisting and sliding over mine, as we moved together, my cock pressed against his, then grinding, sliding together, rubbing, feeling the sliding lubrication spreading on our skin, mixed with sweat.

After a couple moments of gentle caresses and movements, we returned to the distance between us before my grabbing him to kiss. The heat was starting to be noticeable, one of the things to truly pay attention to here - it is easy to lose track of time in the steamy pleasure.

He began moving away, giving my ass a last pat before striding to the door. I slid back against the wall, still weak. And also giving in to my desire to keep watching and hearing the men around me getting off, right hand enclosing my cock's current full length, squeezing lightly, its length too short for my palm to slide along.

Finally, having watched a sixsome develop near me, it was truly time to leave the heat. I went under the shower, which was cold - call me picky, but neither cold nor hot water showers appeal to me, especially after a while in the humid heat of the steamroom. It couple a minutes until the water temperature cycled through to something pleasant, though I had at least rinsed my sweaty in the cold stream of water - why this is supposed to de rigeur after a sauna escapes me. I rarely want to feel cold water at all, and though cooling down is a realistic requirement after being in a sauna's heat, warm water works just fine.

I dried off, put on my glasses and wrapped my towel, went upstairs, and changed. Paying for me beer before leaving - the key number for the locker is used to keep track of the bar tab - the clock in the booth area indicated I had been there more than hour, most of it spent hard, in water or steam or watching porn, always with other naked men. Even after a year, it remains an undeniable fact that is one of the most delightful place catering to male needs I have ever enjoyed, while remaining both tasteful and erotic. And, the sort of place most women I have ever known are unable to comprehend its basic offer - complete freedom to enjoy getting off with any random partner, and the obvious reality of men wanting and achieving it.