A Year in France Ch. 02

Story Info
Gangbang takes place in an underground club.
3.6k words
3.97
57k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were having our coffees at the neighboring Flora Bar which was a usual place for all the students living on campus to start from on their night adventures. The morning Top Hunk 'I-own-this-place', whom I met while waiting for the place to shower that morning, was there and his attitude did not change. Arif said his usual "Hi" and I did the same. The Hunk mumbled his greeting back to us and I questioned him about this guy.

"Yeah! He is into gangbangs and that stuff, you know!"

"I see, he is a big catch and surely has no problems in getting what he wants."

"Yeah, yeah, we all call him Dumpster. He takes everything up his ass. He cannot get enough of it anyway."

I was getting back to square one. My gaydar was jammed and I quickly figured out that though this Arif dude might have been lying I needed more time to start swimming in this pond.

Arif was getting jittery again. And I had hardly any reason to hang around the Flora with all those more notorious places waiting. We were on the go again heading towards the Promenade to catch a cab and get into what was a seedier part of the town. This felt like some real action I was looking for. Arif led the way.

When I asked him to take me to a place that had a degree of zest about it, I meant just a simple but cruisy bar. Arif had his own idea about the 'zest' and we were now into what was the seediest, probably most dangerous part of the town.

Gay cruising is not without its dangers. I had known that and liked it anyway. It was a manhunt that gave me a big kick and I was only willing to take the risks that came with it. The hunter can easily end up being a prey and that was the test I had to pass at least several times every week.

There is nothing like outplaying the others. Besides, I was no novice to it all. I grew up in a country where you could cruise with 14 and I wasted no time to learn all the tricks of the trade. Basically, the more back-ups and escape strategies you had the better the hunt. I was an obsessive runner, never cruised in anything but my favorite sneakers and had no reason to fear. After all, if anyone could outrun me, he would have to have the body I would not mind wrestling with and would have probably not run away from in the first place.

Having gone thru a few of the night time adventures I developed a good sense of orientation and always made sure to have a well-hidden bill that would pay for my escape taxi or whatever was needed.

A good cruiser always follows his instinct. Even a faint suspicion is a reason enough to flee for anyone who would stray off the beaten path. This rule knows no exception.

Arif and I landed before an old and deserted warehouse and he claimed that the private club there was exactly the kind of a place I was looking for. That club of his was indeed, very private. No one was to be seen far & wide. There was no indication that this place was anything else but an old industrial age ruin and no one was either getting in or out of it. I heard all the alarm bells ringing and was about to switch to the escape pattern when The Top Hunk morning guy of whom my new friend held no good opinion emerged from the darkness, opened an old and rather rusty door and walked into what looked like a very dark corridor. This was reassuring to a degree but I still had my doubts and told Arif, I'd rather hang around and see what kind of guys were frequenting this totally unlisted, yeah, very private club. Arif was keen on getting in but stayed close by probably feeling that since we started off together and were kinda buddies and he would keep me company. No moves, so far. With each passing second, I was getting more determined to leave. It all just smelled of a trap and I was not going behind the unlisted doors forfeiting my best line of defense - sprint-style escape.

Out of blue, another young guy carelessly opened the door and walked in.

This was worth taking the risk and I motioned Arif to get going. He was only too willing. He opened the door and walked into a narrow and totally dark corridor. The door behind me closed. That was a point of no return but a different one from the one I had hoped for. In for a penny - in for a pound, as they say. I kept following Arif who was walked hurriedly showing no signs of tension. We reached the end of the corridor. He opened another door and we walked into an oversized living room of a kind that needed lots of redecorating and needed it very urgently. There were few guys sitting around with drinks in their hands. There was hardly any chat around and the place had every quality to become the visual embodiment of my meaning of 'spooky & seedy' to say in the least. The light was rather dim and there was no music playing. It was underground alright.

Arif was certainly not new to this place. He found an empty love seat and sat down without expecting anything to happen. No one greeted him. He showed no interest in anyone and it all felt almost surreal. These guys were waiting for something to start, were relaxed about it and certainly knew something that was still a sheer mystery to me.

A good cruiser would always blend in under such circumstances and I did precisely that. We sat in dead silence for at least several minutes when one of the better looking guys casually walked over to us and asked if we wanted drinks. Arif uttered a hesitant "No" and I asked for a beer. The guy came back, still holding his own drink and gave me a Scotch on the rocks. Beer meant Scotch at this place and I was just wondering what kind of other discoveries I was going to make on that slow night. I was about to pay for my drink anyway before even getting a sip of it when Arif held my hand and said "Later." This was bad. 'Later' probably meant paying for the drinks I never had anyway.

A few more hunks walked in and they looked hot. Mainstay gay dudes, toned, sporting expensive haircuts and dressed for a hustler style cruising on the brilliantly lit Promenade where a top hunk cashed in an average monthly salary for a quick trick. Old queens who paid $600.00 per night for a small single room at the Negresco Hotel in those days did not mind doubling it for a piece of hot young meat to chew on. I was slowly getting the picture. There was no inherent danger here but either most of us were wrong at this place here or the hustler bunch was in here to waste both their time and their money.

I was all eyes and ears, did not touch my drink and the only change in that static environment was a guy who stood up and walked towards another door and disappeared behind them. He was just going to take a leak or so it seemed. Arif stood up, looked at me, which was supposed to translate as 'follow me' and headed towards that same door. I just could not grasp it. Did we get all the way here just for him to suck me again while sitting in a bathroom boot? Nope, I hoped. He had no difficulty in getting what he wanted anyway.

A slight noise broke the silence as the hustler bunch decided to follow in our steps. I stopped thinking altogether. We got into what appeared to be a huge, though deserted and empty warehouse storage. Switching off my mind for the moment was the right thing to do. The sight was incredible to behold. At least a dozen medium size and one XXL orgy were taking place simultaneously just ahead of us. Except for probably a hundred guys involved in all kinds of copulation on two dozen of secondhand mattresses that facilitated this incredible sight, the place, very much like my mind, was void. Some light, no music and the usual sounds of guys who were shooting their loads and felt that they should be noticed for that.

Arif behaved as if the place was not transported from Pasolini's mind straight into a three-dimensional realty but was some kind of a flea market that offered the stuff he did not care about. I now badly needed my drink I had left behind in that uneventful living room where so much time was wasted. 'It doesn't get any better than this,' was the only thought that held my brain halves together at that moment.

He stopped now in front of the scene that apparently attracted most participants. I should have guessed sooner. The morning Hunk was on his knees and elbows and at least some 15 guys were lining up behind him to dump their loads into his perfectly smooth bubble but. He even never bothered to look back at who was fucking him. It really did not matter. There was a steady, rich flow of jism coming down his low hung balls onto the mattress that was getting seriously drenched. He was having a half hardon which was awesome to behold. To compare this guy's endowment with those of a large stallion was to understate his size and diameter. His tool was a wonderful medical anomaly.

Arif now looked at me and my awestruck expression. He smiled and said, "A softy! That guy has never managed anything close to a hard-on." He was just too big and that was all. "Yeah, Joe poses before all those old queens and let them suck on his big meat for a handsome pay. He hardly ever comes. He really wants as many dicks up his ass as possible. He's actually a nice fellow, you know!"

I have always liked gang bangs and did not mind sharing a good bottom with other hot tops. I just did not care for dumpster dudes. I did not need other guys to jerk off. That bit, I could do myself and sure thing, Joe was a nice fellow. As nice as they get, that is.

This place had something extraordinary about it. Sex was everywhere that summer in Nice. This was neither good nor even special here. It was the concept of the underground that mattered. All the guys were ranging from desirable to extraordinary. All had bodies that took time and exercise to tone and probably no guy was much above the college age.

There were no guys around who were watching and jerking off because the others refused to let them take part in whatever was developing. The whole happening was completely laid-back. Most guys were bottoms or versatile bottoms and felt comfortable about what they were doing. It had all the good sides of a circuit afterparty without its boring sameness.

I realized that more people were getting in and 'lighting their own fires'. Arif was being vigorously sucked off by a young redhead who was getting at his gently arched cock as if his life depended on it. You could see his legs trembling while another young black male was fingering his manhole. Arif was spreading his ass as if asking for an intrusion of a different kind. This black jock was completely smooth & slender. Except for his eyebrows and eyelashes, his body knew of no hair. He was wiry, almost thin except for where it mattered. The member he was stroking was an impressive, though obedient and perfectly straight, uncut tool. He had lots of foreskin to play with and a growing erection that would make that part of his member totally superfluous. He was completely calm and was fingering Arif with an immense concentration that I imagined, only top chess players could achieve. He seemed to be living in his own and impenetrable world and was now reaching out of his kingdom to explore a desirable orifice. Arif trembled incessantly as if going thru a series of low voltage shocks that were supposed to bring him back to his senses. I electrified the black jock by getting hold of his right ear and giving him a tongue massage that he would not forget that soon. He locked his right arm just underneath my armpit as if to make sure I would not go away and held his head in a complete state of suspension. His whole upper body was motionless and I was getting a real high out of the wonderful smell of his clean, hairless body. Having won him over, I decided to test the state of his manhole and started fingering it very gently. His body gave a shiver that was both intense and very short. His butt relaxed immediately and I understood that motion in every human language on earth. I realized that Nathan, the black guy, was going to shove it up Arif's ass, knew that he could not wait anyway as he was still being sucked by the young redhead who seemed tireless in his endeavor. Nathan was tight and I went on giving his ass lots of lube. His manhole relaxed and I was soon about to be rewarded for my good work.

Nathan was sure taking his time and enjoying the sight of his own flagpole and its almost crafted straightness that went for 9+. He did not have any lube on him and used some of his spit to lubricate his big mushroom he was now slowly inserting into Arif's hole. Arif was fully relaxed and I guessed, offered little resistance, if any. Nathan remained insulated and his posture hardly changed. He was very slow. I liked dynamics and was now pushing my third finger into his manhole that though somewhat tight offered active cooperation. I was now about to slide my boner in and signaled this by gently biting his ear. Little smile briefly appeared on his face and was gone within a second. Lube, helped and I was already close to penetrating his last line of defense. Nathan wanted the intrusion to be shorter and pushed gently back. I was in and decided to give him a little break and hang on in for a moment and synchronize with him. Arif was obviously very happy. The redhead must have not sucked a cock in days and was showing no intention of giving up in his enterprise and Nathan was only halfway in. His whole posture now, just slightly bent forward as a result of my welcome intrusion and was not that of a top who was about to start pumping his bottom's ass. Nathan was not spending all that time and concentration in order to piston-fuck Arif. I got the picture now. He was one of those rare guys who both had the tool and knew only too well how to 'impale' his bottom.

Arif was soon to loose that happy smile on his face and the sucking redhead would fade into oblivion. Nathan was now fully in, Arif's asshole was wide open and Nathan was only finely tuning the angle of his very short pushing movements. He was impaling Arif and I knew that I had to proceed very cautiously. I have never experienced a shortage of asses to fuck but saw the 'impalement' and its consequences only once before. This was getting to be more than I had ever dared to hope for. Nathan's fat flagpole was now almost completely taking charge of all Arif's senses. This was a memorable sight. By hitting the right angle, Nathan created the sensation that the head of his boner was resting on Arif's Adam's apple. He needed no piston style movements at all in order to subjugate Arif in a most incredible fashion. He was shoving it in and out no more than an inch of his awesome equipment. Arif lost the control of his jaw muscles and opened his mouth as if gasping for the air he badly needed. He never regained any control of his jaw muscles for an hour to come and his mouth remained frozen and open. In no time, he was salivating as if he had received a lethal dose of an unknown poison. His saliva was now freely dripping on the redhead who finally realized that something extraordinary and very rare was happening. He, too stopped to watch, as some of the passing guys did. I was sure they had never seen anything slower or more fascinating before. Nathan was still doing his one-inch-shove game and I was using my power tool to give him additional stimulation where he wanted it. All three of us were now doing a very slow and elaborate though somehow perfectly simple dance. Our movements felt as if one body was doing it all. This unison movement immobilized Arif completely, helped Nathan concentrate, and he needed to, if he wanted Arif to get the best of it and I was manly supporting Nathan in his effort. No change was needed or occurred for what must have been an hour. I was trying every trick on the book to extend my good endurance record, so that Nathan could do his work unperturbed to his and Arif's celestial satisfaction. So far, all three of us were living up to our own expectations and those of an ever increasing crowd around us who came not so much to see Nathan fucking Arif in this extraordinary semi-bent position (that allowed for my forays into Nathan's manhole while allowing him to keep his big boner where Arif needed it most). They all came to see Arif who must have been completely numb by now and who was salivating profusely before the whole audience.

Nathan, too was seemingly unaware of his surroundings and felt as if he was going to continue with his slow cock-dance for at least a day to come. The two us have tested each other's endurance fully now and a degree of our male bonding was growing. Nothing heats up male love more than the feeling of mutual admiration and total trust in the abilities of your partner. All said, and not all done, we needed help. None was forthcoming as all the guys watching were either completely transfixed by the sight or simply did not want to interfere for the fear of spoiling it all. That was yet another bonus of such parties. No bitter queens around.

A fine Scandinavian stallion stood very close to me, pulling at his cut manhood in a way that indicated that he was one of those young jack off buddies who had perfected his skill and wanted to go into exploration. I pulled his ear to my mouth and told him to get down and start licking our balls. He might have never tried this before I feared, but if he was ever going to give it a try, 'tonite was the nite'. He needed no extra encouragement and quickly slid his lithe golden body underneath our three pairs of spread legs. All three of us were low-hung guys and both Nathan and myself had those big balls, sucker-guys were so keen on. He was in for a feast and this little addition to our perfect trio encouraged the guys around to be more forthcoming. An Asian punk guy started rimming my asshole in a superb fashion and yet another young but beefy guy went down to share the feast of the balls with the Scandinavian j/o who was as good as anyone could be. Arif started bleeding through his nose but neither cared for it nor could do anything about it. Nathan was now electrified into a slightly faster action and the contractions of his fine manhole were indicating that he was about to shoot his wad into Arif. I was having hard time with all that tongue fucking of my manhole that was now on fire. Both Nathan and myself were about to shoot.

The impalement was over. Nathan was sliding his boner in and out full-length now. The guys on the floor were eating our balls and men-spit and pre-cum were dripping from everywhere. The guys around us were holding together and shooting their wads indiscriminately. Arif apparently was the first one to shoot straight into the wide open mouth of the redhead fellow who came back to his senses and was watching the whole scene from the best vantage point. He sure earned all the seed Arif's balls were able to produce under such maddening circumstances. Nathan gave Arif his final full thrust and slowly collapsed on the face of the Scandinavian fellow who was waiting to shoot his load too. I followed Nathan and filled his manhole fully. He was thrilled with the fact that no seed of mine was lost in his bowels due to the condom I had on but that I could feed my red, swollen cock richly dipping with my wad into his hungry mouth. Everything Nathan did that night was just impeccable and that is how he cleaned my boner free of every rest of my male substance.

---

It was only the sunrise of my third day in Nice and I had already gained two good fuck-buddies. My idea of cruising was now loosing much of its original luster. And still a 'year in paradise' was ahead of me.