A Year of Awakening

Story Info
An innocent start to a sexual romp.
12.6k words
4.16
9.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers

I was dreading the visit of my cousin. It's not that I didn't like her but that her husband had taken a job in Atlanta and they were going to leave their son to finish his last year in high school. I was afraid they were going to ask me to take him in. Not that he couldn't be pleasant, but he could be loud, demanding and pushy. Typical attributes of a testosterone crazed teenager. Since our youngest son had recently left for college, I was hoping for some time to myself.

She had him with her and he was oozing charm. I was hoping for some inspiration to say no when she said that since the real estate market was so poor, he was going to live in their house for the rest of the year. Would I look in on him occasionally and verify the house didn't burn down or flood. I was so relieved, I said I would do anything they needed. She gave me a key and turned to Brad. "See! She has a key and can come in on you at any time. So behave yourself." I was so relieved. As they were leaving, I gave her a hug and kiss and wished her well.

I turned to Brad to say goodbye when he put his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Aunt Jill, I hope I won't be too much of a bother."

Two weeks after they left, I invited him to dinner. He was again charming and spoke easily. He said he was going on the track team, one of the main reasons he had stayed. He asked my husband about his business and even offered to help around the house now our son was gone. I decided that I had been wrong about him when he insisted on helping me with the dishes after dinner. I felt a shock go through my body when a large hand pressed on my bottom. I was willing to accept that it was an accidental bumping in a crowded kitchen.

Weeks later, after the first cold spell, he called to say that his furnace was making a strange noise and the only time the repairman could come was when he had a test in school and could I let the repairman in at two the next day. I got to the house a little early but was hesitant to go in alone so I waited in the car for the repair guy who was about fifteen minutes late. He determined that the fan belt was bad and had it replaced quickly. I did not want to wait for Brad to get home, but I couldn't bring myself to leave either. I looked around the house on the pretense of finding a pencil and paper to leave him a note. The house was remarkably clean although it had only been a couple of months. One of the drawers I looked in had a magazine in it titled "Pleasure Bound". I opened it to a picture of a woman with her arms tied over her head and ropes crisscrossing her breasts. Another pictures showed her on her hands and knees with her hands tied behind her. The text implied that she was "needing" this treatment. I had heard of such things but had never seen anything like it. I stared at it for a while wondering why a woman would do a thing like that. I don't know whether I was aroused or disgusted but I pushed the book back.

I found some paper, wrote a note, and was getting up from the table when he came in the door. I told him about the furnace and said the house looked fine and that I had to leave. He said that his test went well and that he was glad to see me and thanks for taking care of the furnace and he was sorry I had to leave so soon. "Please stay for a while, I don't get to talk to anyone with a brain much."

"I'd like to stay but I really have some things to do." As I moved to get up, he pulled the chair back and was escorting me toward the door. I found myself holding back. "How are your parents doing?"

"They are settled in great. How about a Coke?"

"I shouldn't stay." He picked up my coat in one hand and led me by my arm to the door.

"You really look great. Come back and see me when you have some time. I'm always here."

Instead of turning my back for him to help me with my coat, I turned toward him and just leaned into him. I looked up at his smiling face and went on my tiptoes to give him a cousinly kiss on the cheek. The kiss landed on his lips and then lasted longer that I had intended. Then he was kissing me back and pushing his tongue against my lips. His hands went around my waist. I found myself pulled against him. I started to feel flushed and realized I was going to far and pulled back. I put my hands up to push him away but he grabbed my wrists and pushed my arms down and around my back. My breasts were pushed out and pressed against him. I could feel my nipples getting hard. I could feel them rubbing along his chest as I looked up at him, smiling down. He let go of my arms and his hands went down against my bottom and he pulled me hard against his crotch. I lost my balance and as I fell back my arms went around him. Our lips met again.

This time his tongue was in my mouth. I got hot and wrapped my tongue around his. We kissed for quite a while. I was amazed how good he was and at how I was responding. His hands were massaging my ass and pressing me to him. I could feel his erection starting. Then his his hands were on my breasts feeling around, My nipples were responding and I realized that this was going just where I wanted. He kept on pinching and twisting as I unbuttoned my blouse and then he pulled my bra up exposing the hard, dark nipples. His hands were all over my breasts and then his lips were sucking on them. I took off my bra and pushed down my skirt which I stepped out of. Then I undid his pants which dropped to the floor. He was standing there in his underpants. I pulled his shorts down exposing his large penis. Already it was much bigger than my husbands. I didn't realize a nineteen year old could have such a large penis and it was getting larger. I reached down and held it with both hands and looked up to see a big smile on his face. His penis got harder as I stroked it, until it stood straight up.

He gave my nipples a pinch, and pushed me down onto my knees. He had one hand tangled in my hair and the other directing his penis to my mouth and rubbing it across my lips. I had never really sucked on my husbands cock before. I did give it a few kisses and stick my tongue out far enough to get a salty taste before I pulled away.

He fell to his knees, we kissed again, and I fell over on my back pulling him on top of me. I reached between our legs and guided his huge penis toward my pussy. As I spread my lips, I realized I was wetter than I had been for a long time and there would be enough lubrication to allow his prick to get in. I grabbed the shaft and started to run it along around and into my yearning pussy. I didn't realize how tight it would fit nor how good it would feel. After the the bulbous head was in, I propped myself up to watch as he started pushing the rest of it in. He slid about a couple of inches in and then pulled out until the head hit the orifice and then pushed it back in an inch more. I was amazed how good it felt. I could feel every vein as it slid further and further in finding nerve endings I didn't even know I had. I was marveling at how smoothly it was going in. He got it all in, I could feel his pelvis against mine. He slowly withdrew it, and slammed it back in, and then again and again. I could feel an orgasm start and the shudders running over my body. He gave a few dozen thrusts more before he started bucking and finally went rigid and slammed in as far as he could. He started jerking and I could feel his hot load plastered against my inner walls.

"Did I come too soon?"

'No. You were great. I came at the same time. It was good."

His prick relaxed a bit and he pulled out and rolled over on his back. I rolled over and propped myself up on and elbow and watched his face. He smiled at me as I laid my other hand over his come covered penis. It was only slightly less hard and laying out along his stomach. I put my hand to my lips to taste the strange mixture of his come and my juices. It tasted pleasantly different and I got up and licked some more off his penis. I couldn't bring myself to put the head in my mouth but I sure wanted it back in my pussy. I threw my leg over him, raised his prick and managed to impale myself on him. As I settled down He smiled at me and put his hands up to grab my swaying breasts. I started to move up and down, occasionally rocking forward so just the tip of his cock was in me and I could shove a nipple into his mouth. I moved over him for a while and then he started moving under me. His cock was right back to hard as he pulled off the floor to meet my thrusts and drove up into me.

I was suddenly as hot as I had ever been. I looked down to see my nipples hard and distended and a rosy glow spreading across my chest and down between my swaying breasts. I finally had my hands on his chest and pushing myself up and driving down on that cock like a maniac. He had his hands on my waist and was driving me down. Then I started to come. The waves went through me like they never had before. I could feel the ripples running up and down my cunt massaging that large cock that I couldn't seem to get enough into me. Brad responded by coming again. When I felt his come inside me I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

I collapsed on top of him. I started kissing him all over his face and thanking him. Telling him how great it was. I just couldn't stop myself. I was even crying for joy.

I realized I would be missed at home but didn't care. I got dressed and, thanking Brad again, went home.

The next week was Hell. I kept thinking of what had happened. "How could he dare rape me?" "Did I take advantage of him?" "I can't see him again." "How soon can I call him?" I was nasty to my husband and then sweet. I fixed his favorite meal and lured him into bed before I did the dishes. I even kissed the head of his cock. He was surprised at my aggressiveness and we had great sex but it just didn't seem to satisfy me.

On Saturday and I called Brad to say I needed to talk to him. He said he had practice until 2:00 and to come by. I wanted to tell him that I had enjoyed what we had done but that I couldn't see him again. It was rain mixed with sleet as I walked to his house. He met me at the door and immediately kissed me. I gave my little talk and he agreed that we should not see each other any more. He reached up grabbed my coat and pushed it off my shoulders. My arms were pinned in the sleeves he held my arms behind me pushing my breasts out. He moved against me and I could feel my nipples harden as they rubbed against his warm chest . I struggled to get free but he held me securely and I realized that I was completely in his power. I wanted him to hold me. I drove by breasts into him and went up on my toes to kiss him deeply. He had my coat off quickly and his hands on my ass pressing me to him as his tongue worked magic in my mouth. He sat me on the sofa and knelt before me and took off my wet shoes. I had always been kind of proud about my small feet and slim ankles. He rubbed my feet and then wrapped his big hands around my ankles and pulled my legs apart until my skirt was tight against my thighs. He ran his hands up along my legs and reached up and grabbed my panties. I pushed his hands away.

"I really do have to leave. I can't see you any more."

"You can leave any time you're ready."

He pulled up and began to undo the buttons on my blouse. I feebly tried to push his hands away but when he started rubbing and kissing the exposed flesh as he went, I just got too hot to resist. He stopped below my bra and pulled the blouse to the side so my lace enclosed tits were sticking out. I just stared down getting hotter as as he pinched the nipples until they stood out through the thin material. He got up took me by the hand and led me to the master bedroom. He pushed me in ahead of him, then came up behind me, put his arms around me and pulled the bra cups off my breasts scooped them up in his hands and pinched the nipples.

"Stop!"

He just kissed me and shoved my skirt and panties to the floor with his strong hands.

He directed me to the bed and sat me down and asked me to take off his pants. When I pushed his briefs down his penis was already quite hard. "Are you ready now?"

" Yes."

This time I took it in my hands, kissed it all over the head, up and down the shaft, slid the foreskin over the purple head and finally took the head in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and pulled me toward him forcing his penis into the back of my throat where I gagged and jerked back. I held it in my hand sliding them along its length spreading what little moisture there was around. After I had time to relax.

"Lets try again."

I managed to get it in again and slid it back and forth a few times, then ran my hands up and down as I felt the skin and veins slide along that shaft. I took it back in my mouth and tried to run my tongue around it and, well it is cock sucking, I clamped my lips around the base and sucked as hard as I could. I must have done well for he was soon coming. I was startled and pulled off and some of the spurts spattered on my face but he pushed it back into my mouth for the last few.

I stood up and, staring into his eyes, slowly finished taking off my blouse and bra. I pushed my breasts up, grabbed the nipples and pulled them aside, then lifted one of them and managed to stick my tongue out far enough to lick it. I put my other hand on my pussy and was rubbing it up and down sliding a finger in the folds. My show was working, I noticed his prick was right back at full size. "Will you fuck me now?"

He put me on all fours with my knees on the edge of the bed and shoved his prick into my wet cunt. He turned my head so I could see myself in the mirror on the bathroom door. I was quite a sight with my big breasts hanging down and swaying back and forth as my body slammed back over his prick. It didn't take much before I was ready to come. I called out telling how great it was and how good it felt. He didn't even slow down and soon I was slamming back against him as my orgasm started. It just kept building, getting more intense as he continued. I finally heard myself screaming: "Fuck Me! Don't ever stop." I had one long orgasm until he made a final assault and slammed tight against my ass with his cock jerking in my happy cunt.

I collapsed on the bed and he came around and pulled my head to the edge of the bed and stuck his dripping cock in my face and said "Lick it clean!" I did. I was almost disappointed he did not get hard again. It was time for me to leave.

I couldn't stop thinking of sex and cock and Brad all week. I was as happy as a schoolgirl with her first beau when he called and told me to come over Saturday.

I got dressed put on lots of red lipstick with underwear I had bought that week. Skimpy panties, bikini bra, and short skirt and blouse, with most of the buttons undone, under my long winter coat. When I got to his house, I was greeted by another young man who was about the same size as Brad but a little shy and kind of cute. He seemed a little nervous but said he was Brad's best friend, Tom. "Brad said that you should stay until he gets back." When I said no, he said that Brad had asked him to bring over a video that he wanted me to watch and that he was to show it to me if I got there before Brad. I said no again but he led me into the family room and tried to take my coat but I remembered how I was dressed and left it on.

We sat on the sofa and the TV came on. It was definitely home made with scenes of Brad and Tom doing typical stunts. Then they were in a larger room that looked like a basement rec room with two girls wearing high school uniforms, blue skirts and blue sweaters with white collars. There was some muffled sound encouraging them to pose in sexy positions. There were a few minutes of surprisingly large breasts thrust out, skirts pulled up showing their panties to the camera. Then some more voices and finally a feminine "OK." A sweater pulled high over head revealing a white collar and floral mini bra. The other had on a dickey with a white collar and ties on the sides and no bra with most of her breasts showing on the sides of the front panel. The sound was better with encouraging voices as they took off their skirts. Floral bikini panties and a thong. (Do the school monitors know what they wear under their uniforms?) Then a boy, Brad?, went behind the girl in the dickey and pulled her arms behind thrusting her breasts out. He then lifted her arms high over her head and the dickey stretched out between her breasts exposing hard nipples. The other girl, not to be outdone, pulled her bra up and exposed her larger breasts, pulled them apart and up by the nipples and quickly pulled the bra back down. They turned around and bent over, wiggling their cute asses.

Tom put the video on pause. I thanked him and said I enjoyed the show (I really was a little aroused).

"I have to leave."

"That is only the beginning. You have to stay for the rest. How about a Coke?" I was warm and took of my coat and arranged myself as demurely as I could, buttoning my blouse to the top, while he was gone. He handed me the Coke, sat a little too close beside me and started the video again.

The scene was a dark doorway through which walked a rather attractive woman with a young man right behind her holding her arm. Her blouse was pulled aside so that her bra enclosed breasts were pushing out between it. When they entered the light of the room he reached around her and pulled the bra down and massaged her bare breasts. He was looking over her shoulder at the camera as his hands grabbed the nipples and pointed them directly at it. The woman looked startled and turned around. He took her in his arms and soon his hands were pushing down her skirt and panties. I was absolutely fascinated as I watched him lead her to the bed and stand in front of her. I wanted to get up and leave but I also wanted to see what I looked like. I watched as the bitch stared up at him as she undid his pants. As she pulled down Brad's pants and the pull out his cock, I heard, "Are you ready now?"

" Yes." I couldn't believe the enthusiasm the woman showed as she planted kisses all over that large cock. And then the look of triumph as she got most of it into her mouth. I couldn't believe that it was me that had that look of surprise then happiness as the cock shot all over her face or the eagerness with which she licked it clean when it was done. I was starting to feel as hot as I had then.

I felt a hand take mine and direct it to where Tom's cock was sticking out of his pants. I jerked my hand back and looked at it. It was even larger than Brad's. He said "We can put this on pause while you suck me."

"No. I am not. I'm getting out of here. What do you think I am?" But I was getting hot and flushed and felt a yearning between my legs.

"You are a slut that loves sex. Even if you weren't, I have this tape so you don't have much choice." "Be a good little girl and no one else will see this tape."

"You wouldn't dare, Brad is in that tape. How did you get it?"

"Pretty good for hiding in the closet, eh?" With that he grabbed the back of my neck and guided my mouth toward his cock head. I struggled to get away but realized he was to strong and beside I kind of liked it. "Now suck, unless you want this tape delivered to your house." I planted kisses around the head and then took it in my hand and slipped the head into my now eager mouth. Just then I was aware of Brad.

"So, you little whore, you couldn't even wait for me to get back." I pulled my head up sucking hard on Tom as I did. Brad sat down beside me and jammed his hand under my skirt and quickly found my damp pussy. "See Tom, I told you she was a great cocksucker. Get back at it." I sucked on Tom with even more vigor. Then Brad had my skirt pulled up and his hands under my panties. He slid off the sofa and onto his knees between my legs. I pulled off Tom's cock to watch Brad as I lifted my ass so that he could pull off my panties. I still had my hand around Tom's cock but he and I both watched as Brad ran his tongue along my slit. He licked at it and sucked the lips between his. He pulled back the labia with both hands, peered into it, and jammed his tongue in as far as it would go. He pulled it out and slid it up to to my clit . I started to come and then exploded as he sucked it between his lips. I arched up off the sofa and threw my head back as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me.

L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers