A Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he opened the door Bill looked at her and flinched a little.

"Anja. What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"Oh, I um... I thought it would be okay. I just came to talk." Anja suddenly felt very young and unsure of herself.

"Oh. You came from downstairs? Right! Oh... um... come in, come in." As she passed him Anja saw Bill peek around her into the hall. Not seeing anything untoward he closed the door behind her.

His apartment was exactly the same layout as her own, but naturally the furnishings were different. His living room was much more manly, with more wood and leather, and so many books. He wasn't quite unpacked and she instantly wanted to help him.

"May I help you unpack sir? I could be your assistant?" The word assistant came to her unbidden, and she could see, in spite of his nervousness that that choice pleased him.

"That would be very kind Anja. Yes. If you could find all the texts about Bacteria and separate the ones on toxicology from the ones on bacteriophages that would be very helpful. My assistant Anja- No. you are Anja, her name is... well never mind, she had no care for distinctions. Place the toxicological ones just there."

Her mind a blank Anja didn't know where to start. Going to a box she began to lift out books and as soon as she saw the cover she knew it was a book on bacteriophages. It didn't have that word on the cover, but she suddenly knew which it was. Starting in earnest she divided the books into stacks.

Time passed and she and Bill chatted back and forth about where he wanted things to go, and each time she looked up she caught him looking at her. She smiled encouragingly every time, but he looked away guilty.

They took a break for some food in the late morning. He asked if she wanted a sandwich and she offered to make them for him. As she whipped them up using his food he hovered near-by and guided her as to where certain ingredients were.

As they sat in the living room, piles of empty boxes everywhere, Anja asked him about himself.

"Oh, well, erm, I was raised here in the city. My father was a scientist as well. He studied nuclear fusion most of his career. I found an interest, early on, in the tiny life forms we couldn't see. The first time I looked through a microscope and saw the life inside water I was hooked." As he spoke Bill grew more confident and before long he was standing up pacing and lecturing her on bacteria.

Anja was mesmerized by him. He had numerous strange tics as he spoke and each one enamored her to him more. Sitting rapt by him she was shocked out of her near reverie when he suddenly stopped.

"Perhaps that is enough for today. Let us get back to work unpacking." He looked down at her where she sat, his gaze intent. "You are a very good student Anja. It makes me very happy to be able to say that. "

"Thank you Professor. " The title came unbidden to her mouth, but felt utterly right as she said it. The gleam in Bill's eyes told her it was correct.

They went back to work, and more and more Anja found Bill's eyes on her. The sexual energy began to grow and Anja found herself aware of her body. Her breasts pressed against her t-shirt ,and her nipples were hard and obvious. The tight jeans showed off her long lean legs and her butt was exhibited as she bent to sort through boxes.

Finding any and every opportunity to touch him, or brush against him Anja felt his attention grow more fierce, and soon she could hardly breathe the tension was so profound.

At last she spoke. "Professor, I have to tell you something."

"Yes, Anja." The way he said her name, with such longing gave her all the confidence she needed.

"I know this might be inappropriate, but I find you very attractive sir. I- I shouldn't say anything, but I can't help it. You are so sexy. I would like very much if you would let me kiss you."

"Well... Anja, you are right. This is inappropriate, but I too find you very desirable." He looked down at her breasts. "Very. But we must be discrete. No one must know that this is happening. After all you are my assistant. You said so yourself."

Understanding his needs instinctually Anja spoke. "I promise I won't tell anyone Professor, as long as we can be together. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that. I still want to work with you, but I cannot deny my attraction to you sir. "

"Then let us behave as the animals of the world do, and not as society dictates." He leaned in and kissed her. His mouth on hers was ambrosia to a thirsty woman. As his lips pressed to hers, and his tongue slipped into her mouth a little bit, she felt her body grow languid.

They explored each other's mouths for a time, then when she couldn't wait any longer, and knowing that he could not be the aggressor here Anja leaned away from him and pulled her shirt over her head exposing her body to his avid gaze.

"Do you like me?" she asked shyly.

"Oh yes Anja. I have wanted this since the first moment I saw you. So long. This is perfect."

His hands reached for her breasts and she sighed when at last his hands were on her, massaging her and pulling on her nipples. When he put his mouth over her hard points of flesh Anja moaned her delight. In moments the two of them were pulling each other's clothes off and rushing to be naked.

As soon as his hard penis was in view Anja dropped to her knees before him and engulfed him in her hungry mouth. She suckled and licked him like she was starved for only him. The Professor sighed and groaned as her mouth slurped him and her hands stroked him.

His hard cock was easily five inches long and gnarled with bulbous knots of flesh. The ridges and veins a playground for her agile tongue.

"Oh God you are so big Professor. I want you inside me, but I'm nervous."

"We shall take our time sweet girl. I am not one of your frat boys with no self control. "

His words relaxed her and she lay back on the floor spreading herself for him. "Then please, come to me Professor. Lover."

The Professor dropped his face to her sex and his nimble tongue flicked and dabbed among her slick folds driving her crazy. Anja began to shiver with passion as he teased her toward climax. Then at last his tongue found its inexorable way to her aching clit. The burning pleasure his tantalizing tip brought to her was nigh unbearable.

Then her body tensed with the need to stay utterly still ensuring this bliss continued for the next few seconds, her orgasm needing only the slightest nudge to arrive.

Seeming to know this the Professor pushed a finger deep inside her opening and sucked on her clit harder than before. Anja cried out her joy and arched her sweet body up off the floor to meet his mouth. For long moments she squirmed under his tongue as her body achieved utter abandon.

Then when she could take no more, and wanted all of him she whispered intently, "Please sir. I want you inside me."

Kneeling between her thighs he aimed himself at her slick opening. Easing forward he entered her and Anja began to quiver with delight as his bulbous cockhead split her tight outer ring. Reaching up to his thin arms she massaged the bands of sinewy muscle and urged him onward.

When he was all the way inside she felt as full as ever she had been, and she let out a shaky breathe full of lust. When he started to move inside her, back and forth, she shuddered with pleasure. Lifting her hips back up to meet his thrusts she encouraged him to fill her over and over.

The sense of completeness was euphoric, and her body thrummed with her passion. Soon Bill began to move faster and faster. Then with a grunt of surprise he began to fill her with his seed. Anja felt his warm gush deep inside and her own climax quaked to a start once more, her body trembling and twitching her intense bliss.

When they were done he looked down at her and began to kiss her gratefully. She kissed him back bonded to him like no other in her life.

"Oh Professor, that was perfect."

He smiled down at her. "You. You are perfect. Just like I dreamed it would be. This has been worth the wait." Smiling up at him she laughed.

"Yes. It was agony waiting. It feels like it was more than a day. If felt like a year."

"Um... yes... yes it did."

He pulled out of her leaving her empty and sad. But she rallied when she realized this could be forever. She would be with the Professor forever.

A week had passed. Tia went to the Master's house in the morning; she wasn't allowed to sleep over yet. He said she had to earn that privilege. He had given her a key and she went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast.

But first she did as she knew she must.

As she entered the house she removed all her clothes and placed them in the front closet. Then she put on a metal collar and leash which she let dangle down her abraded back. The leather tickled her wounds from the week and it felt exhilarating making the welts from his attention spring back into life.

When the coffee was brewing and the breakfast done she went and woke her Master. Crawling under the sheets she placed her mouth over his already hard cock. Slithering her tongue around the veins and ridges of his manhood she brought him to waking with her loving attention.

When his breathing grew deeper and his hips began to buck she knew he was awake. Continuing her actions she brought him to climax and he spilled himself into her mouth without warning. The thick jet of his seed thrilled her, and she swirled it around with her tongue, bathing his hardness in his own essence, then she swallowed and began to lick his shaft, cleaning him and worshipping him.

"I smell coffee." Pulling back the blanket her master gazed down at her. His heavy jowls dangled over his thick neck, his stubble bristled from his face. The thick hair of his body, black shadows in the in the morning light made her shudder with desire. She wanted him inside her, and wanted him to make her wait.

"Get off. I have to piss." Scuttling from the bed Tia assumed a position of submission on the floor and he moved past her heading to the bathroom. Tia then rose and went back to the kitchen. There she plated up his breakfast and sat on her knees beside the table waiting for him.

In one week she had become perfectly conditioned to her slavery.

It was a few weeks later that Paul finally found himself in bed with Marny.

Even then if felt rushed to him. Her delightful personality, so confident and caring was ideal. She seemed to love his humour, and he certainly loved her acerbic wit.

They had done many activities; going to art galleries, poetry readings and a book signing for the author Nora Roberts, who turned out to be both their favorite writer.

Still in all this time the sexual desire he felt for her grew and grew. Not wanting to rush her, and make her uncomfortable Paul was a perfect gentleman. When they went for dinner he pulled out her chair for her ,ordered for her once he realized how her tastes were so closely related to his own, and always paid.

But on the day she took him back home after an afternoon of walking along the river talking about their dreams and goals, she leaned in for a kiss. They had kissed many times, but always in safe places; outside more or less, in public so things could not get too carried away.

Now in her living room among her cat collection and forest of plants it felt dangerous. Pulling away slightly Paul whispered.

"Careful Marny. I don't want you to get me too worked up. I might behave boorishly."

"Be a boor, Paul. I want you to take me. I'm yours you must know that."

"Yes. Yes Marny I do. But be sure. I'll love you. I won't be able to stop myself. I already do in fact. But this... being with you, inside you... it is so much."

"I'm ready Paul. I've been waiting for this for so long. Come back to me my love." Paul was puzzled by that, but her ardor was contagious and he took her mouth in his once more. His hands found her ample bosom of their own accord, the pillowy weight of her pleasing to his palm.

The two lovers staggered down the hall kissing and groping as they moved toward her bed. Clothing fell away from them in a trail of unneeded items as they approached the bed.

When her breasts were bared Paul dove into the feast of them and licked and kissed them gratefully.

"Oh Marny, you are everything a woman should be." She laughed in her throat, her husky voice sultry and arousing. The roundness of her body, speaking of years of indolence, thrilled Paul. To him her curves and softness spoke of a woman grown, a woman who had lived and loved and was now ready to teach him her secrets. As more of her body was revealed his passion mounted. When she uncovered her sex the glistening folds nearly hidden by the dark sumptuous hair of her pubis made him ache to enter her. But first he must taste the dark musk of her.

Driving his tongue deeply into her Paul tasted her charms and moaned along with Marny, delighted at her flavour.

Unable to keep his hands still Paul explored her softness and massaged the meat of her body. Probing her with his avid tongue he brought her to her bliss and as she sighed with release he thrilled to be able to make this wonderful woman climax.

At last when he finally entered her heat, he had a difficult time hold back his own eruption.

"Don't hold back baby. I want you to cum. Please give me that."

Leaning down and kissing her quivering mouth he nearly wept with desire for her. His love full and rich. With a few pulses of his hips Paul felt his orgasm fill his being. Looking into her eyes where she held back her own tears Paul felt his heart expand as his cock unleashed his seed deeply into the woman of his dreams.

As the months progressed Tai found herself loving being her Master's slave. She rarely went back to her apartment and so didn't see her friends much.

The Master was an expert at dominating her. His floggings were designed to both punish and titillate her. Barely a night went by where Tia wasn't flogged and made to cum with some electric device or dildoe.

Doing her best to please her Master they way he pleased her Tia submitted to him in any way he desired. At first it was just him using her body for his pleasure, but soon he brought a camera in to the dungeon and began to film her for friends, and finally the internet.

Knowing how much pleasure he got from exposing her to the eyes of others made Tia see this as a good thing. Her humiliation made him love her more, and so she blushed and begged him not to do it, while loving the violation of it, for his sake.

Her body was a mass of bruises and welts, and each scar was a testament to his love, and her devotion.

The Master was rich, so she didn't have to work, and he had a lot of time to devote to her. When she asked the source of his money he told her it was she herself. The videos he made earned him money from discerning viewers, her acquiescence to his demands made her very popular.

As she dangled from a wrack her nipples clamped painfully by clothes pegs, her eyes covered, her arms and legs spread and bound to wooden beams Tia trembled with desire and fear. The mingled emotions thrilled her. The more fear she could feel while still being aroused the better.

As her Master rubbed her throbbing pussy with a large headed electrified dildoe she held off her orgasm with great effort.

"Now slave I will let you cum if you can please me."

"How shall I please you Master?"

"I want you to beg me. You must sound sincere. I want to believe that you are grateful to me for the pleasure I bring you."

"Oh I am Master. I am so grateful. I have never known such joy as I have at your hands. I was lost before. I was nothing. I am still nothing. I am nothing but a vessel for your lust. I live but to serve you Master. If you desire to see me cum then that is the thing I want most in the world right now. Nothing could be better than for me to bring you pleasure. I want it so badly. My body is ready to cum sir. I will do it for you. I want to so badly. For you. Please, please let me cum sir. Please, please, please Master let me cum for you. Let me do it. I need it. I need to please you. I need to feel you inside me. I need to taste you. I need to cum for you! Oh God let me cum for you!"

The whole time she spoke her Master ground the buzzing bulb over her aching clit bringing her so much sensation that she could hardly breathe. His cock pushed into her ass and nearly made her swoon, but still she continued to rant about cumming, begging for release.

Unable to move more than a few inches in any direction she shoved herself back onto the rod of his sex and filled her sore ass with him. The insistent device pushed hard into her pussy and Tia screamed as she was filled and teased by her Master.

"May I cum Master!" she wailed, her need desperate, her mind lost in a maelstrom of stimulation.

"Not yet Slave. Not until I say." Tia groaned her despair and bucked and heaved her body trying to get him off as he used her anus. Now that he was able to move in and out of her tight ass the Master used her mercilessly while she continued to beg him to let her cum for him.

Knowing pain was coming soon she felt her body tense over and over at every movement he made. As he pounded her ass each shift of his weight could be the movement that brought her torment.

And as she began to lose consciousness, the fear, desire and pleasure too numbing to handle, her voice trailed off and her begging turned into gibbering nonsense.

Then she heard the dreaded and desired words.

"You may cum now Slave." And as she released the tight hold she had on her orgasm she began to feel the surge of euphoria her climaxes now were. Then the shock of the cattle prod lit up her nervous system. While her orgasm ravished her body it was shocked beyond endurance by the searing electric pain.

Convulsing uncontrollably Tia felt her Master begin to cum into her butt, this too brought her such joy that she started a new climax while the other one was still happening. Then the cattle prod again right on her nipple under the clothes peg.

Fire burned her chest as satisfaction burst from her core. Up and down meant nothing. All that she could focus on was the burning pain in her tit, and the bursting joy in her ass and pussy.

Over and over she rose and fell in and out of the peaks and valleys of rapture and torment.

At last she succumbed and hung limply, no energy left to fight the tide of either.

Then her Master pulled out of her butt and the fulfillment of her body began to subside.

When he pulled the clamps off her nipples pain bloomed as blood flowed back to the abuse flesh.

When he untied her she fell in a heap to the floor in no way capable of controlling her limbs. Lying on the cold cement of the dungeon Tia quivered and twitched, a mass of shuddering limbs.

"Well done my pet. You have pleased me once more."

"Oh thank you Master. " She sighed and as his words thrilled along her senses she began one more orgasm, the gratification he showed enough to make her climax all on its own.

Anja took a long time to notice her friends state, so engrossed was she in her affair with the Professor. The love she had with her Professor was so wonderful that she could think of little else, and weeks turned to months.

Pleasing him, helping him, caring for him were everything to her, and he in turn felt the same way. For every achievement she made in making him happy he did one in turn. When she cooked for him he bought her a gift. When she cleaned his floors for him, teasing him with her luscious body barely concealed, he took her to a fancy restaurant and treated her like a queen.

The Professor was wealthy from books and lectures he had written and given. He had been a foremost scientist a few years ago and was still in some demand. He didn't speak of it often, but she could discern some pain when he spoke of that time. Something had happened to stop him from being in the public eye.