A Yearning

Story Info
Will a Master honor me and my dreams?
1.8k words
4.2
18.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i am ignorant thus far, just a middle-aged girl who always tried to be good. But it's getting late, and i am curious. Something is missing, something is wrong. i've always been independent and even a little bitchy when necessary, but i'm tired. i yearn for release from my ignorance.

Lately i dream i am awakened by a hot stream of pee. i can't escape it; i'm tethered to my bed, honored to be annointed by my Master. As it arcs on my stomach, i can't help but piss myself, and my Master laughs. He unties me and He warns me to clean up; breakfast is in five minutes. i gather up the soiled sheet and shove it in the washer---no time now to spare. i shower quickly, washing my short blond hair, slathering on fragrant body lotion, leaving lipstick for later.

He already waits for me on his bed, hard and ready. i am on my knees before him, gratefully taking him in my mouth. His eyes close and i run my tongue the length of his shaft, enjoying the cold metal of his PA, the mysterious swirls of ink decorating his manhood, toying with the other jewels and rings on his balls. He grunts in pleasure holding my head to him, stiffening and jerking inside me, spilling himself endlessly down my throat. my breakfast is delicious. He has put me on a special diet during my training, and later he will lace me into a tight corset. It is the only garment he permits me to wear right now. i hope the FedEx man doesn't come calling until my training period is over, although my Master says i should be proud to expose myself and my submission.

Sated, i fix him breakfast now, just coffee and toast. He's put on his pants, but several tattoos cover the expanse of his tanned flesh. He has promised me, if i am good and worthy of keeping, that he will choose his own design to mark me with. He will not tell me where, he teases, as he rubs my clit, but i will be happy with whatever he decides. i have no piercings except for my ears, and i stopped wearing earrings long ago. But his fascinate me. Perhaps if he commits to me he will bless me with nipple rings, maybe even a VH piercing. a girl can hope. If he can bear the pain, he can teach me to.

He leaves for work after lacing me unmercifully in a black boned corset. my breasts spill over the lacy edge. There's a list of jobs for me to complete on the fridge, nothing too onerous. W/we're both pretty neat, except when we're pissing together. i start a load of laundry, dust, vacuum, do all the other boring things an ordinary housewife might do, but i am not ordinary. i am a slave in training, and it's time for my course work.

i log on to the sites my Master belongs to, and i read stories, look at pictures, dream. i long to touch myself, but that is forbidden to me. i am so wet, though. i've seen an interesting position to try, but it's not my place to make a suggestion. Perhaps if i print it out and leave it conspicuously on the computer desk, He'll take the hint. i grin to myself. If He doesn't approve, i might find myself punished.

That has been the hardest thing, the spanking. i'm not really a pain slut. i count on my Master to teach me to love it. i know it is the one barrier that remains. i have given myself totally to him in all other ways, and it has been such a relief. i'd always heard "Let go, let God" and my relationship with my Master is similar, although i won't be blasphemous and say He's God. He'd probably say he was a bit of a devil anyway.

It's time for my lunch, just a small container of yogurt. i'm hungry, it's true, but my Master's desires are more important. i want Him to be proud of me. i spend the rest of the afternoon reading and grooming. i unhook my corset from the front and i take a long bath, shaving every bit of pussy stubble off. i feel like i'm ten years old again, but it is a condition of my servitude. i file down my finger- and toenails, painting each nail with blood red varnish. i take time with my make-up, not too much. Fortunately, i'm not wrinkled at all. my lips are full, without resorting to collagen, and my Master says he loves to see them wrapped around his prick as i go down on him. i have long lashes and brown eyes, and i put on waterproof mascara and liner. i never know whether my Master might cum on my face or not.

i make a big salad with sliced chicken and cheese, and home-made dressing. my Master will feed me as i wait patiently on my knees.

It's almost time. i assume the position, my ass high, on the floor by the door. Every inch of me smells good, and i am wet already thinking about my Master's dick up my ass. He'll take me from behind and rub my clit until i scream. i smile to myself in anticipation.

He's home. He looks tired when he permits me to raise my head, and asks for a drink. i fix a vodka tonic with a thin slice of lemon just as he likes it, crushed ice, not cubes. While i go into the kitchen to bring out the food, he goes into his office to check his e-mail.

"What's this?" he asks, holding the picture of a young girl, bound with elaborate silken ropes, her mouth ball-gagged.

"i thought it looked like fun," i say, a smile wavering on my face. He is not pleased, i can tell.

"slut, I did not ask for your opinion. Have you forgotten who your Master is and what your role is?"

"No, sir." i lick my lips nervously. "Do you wish to eat now?"

He only nods. i serve him and sit quietly. Eventually he remembers i'm there and absentmindedly feeds me. At this rate, i'll be as skinny as i was before i ever had children. i mustn't think of them now. They think i'm at a writers' conference in California. If they could see me now, they'd think i had totally flipped out.

i smile to myself, and He notices. "What's so funny, slut?"

"Nothing really, Master."

"This is serious work we're doing here, slut, and I don't think your heart is in it."

"Oh, yes, it is! i swear to you, i've never been so serious about anything in my life! i've never been happier, or more fulfilled---"

He's pulled me up by my temporary collar now, looming over me. "you don't get it, do you? This isn't about your happiness, this is about mine. Unless you truly submit, you'll be back to all your old bullshit in no time."

"Yes, master."

"I'll have to punish you."

"Yes, Master."

"A whip, I think. you may pick it."

i swallow. He pushes me into the playroom. A vast array of things whose uses i can't even begin to imagine are neatly arranged on the walls and shelves. i hesitate. Which looks the least likely to make me scream in agony? But that's the point. i need to submit. i pick up a medium-evil-looking crop and hand it to my Master.

He smiles at me. "An excellent choice. It should mark you nicely." He proceeds to tie me now, very much like the position i printed off the computer. He does have a sense of humor, after all. "No ball-gag, though, slut, I want to hear you thank me for each stroke, and beg for another."

"Yes, Master." I am crying already and he hasn't even touched me yet. He turns and rummages around in a drawer, unearthing a massive butt plug. Squirting my asshole with lube, he pushes in it gently, enjoying my whimpers.

"This will make your lesson all the more worthwhile, slut. Remember who owns you."

"You do, Master," i sob. The first stroke comes down directly on the plug, and it lodges ever deeper within me. "Thank you, Master," i gasp. "More, please." He strikes me again and again, and i beg him for more, The pain is exquisite, and i've gone over the edge. i'm so wet, my cunt juices are dripping on the tiles below. i watch him in the mirror, his look of intense concentration a wonder to behold. His face reflects no particular joy at his duty, and i love him all the more for it.

i cannot see, but i know i am gloriously marked. He releases me and half-carries me to the padded table, placing me gently on my stomach. He pulls the butt plug out, and his hands gently trace the rosy welts on my thighs and buttocks.

"You did very well, slut." He strips himself of his clothing, and i see how erect he is. my pain is his pleasure, i am his for his use, i am nothing except what he wishes me to be. my head is buzzing with the freedom of his care as he enters my ass, taking long, teasing strokes until he impales himself totally within me. i arch up against him, full of him and his love. He quickens his pumping and i feel the warm wash of his seed within my ass.

"Thank you, Master!" i cry, cresting on my own orgasmic wave. He withdraws slowly, walking around the table.

"You know what to do next, slut," he says softly, as he presents his sticky cock for me to clean. i greedily suck the juices off, lapping, swirling my tongue until he is hard once again. It doesn't take him long before he is exploding in my mouth once more, and i swallow this dessert with a smile.

"I think our training is complete, slut," he says tenderly, kissing me deeply. "Do you want to stay here with me, and serve me as long as I wish you to?"

"Oh, yes, Master."

"Excellent." His dark eyes twinkle. "Tomorrow we will see about your body modifications. I believe you mentioned nipple rings once, but I prefer bars. And we won't stop with a vertical hood piercing. I think some jewelry for your labia is in order as well. And a tattoo, or two." He smiled. "You'll be sore, but I'll be careful. You don't mind a little pain, do you, slut?"

i just shake my head and smile back at him. He is my Master, and i am his slut.